๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, Siri...

Von nyctophiliapoetry

"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders e... Mehr

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
new characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thrity-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
new characters
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-nine
ninety
A/N
ninety-one

fourty-five

1K 30 59
Von nyctophiliapoetry

~It's the connection that we can't explain~
-----------

****

Dear Talea, 

Do you miss me already? I bet you do, I mean how could you not, right? The twins moved in an apartment building. They have apartments next to each other and I moved in with Gideon. It's fun, really. They both want to be Aurors, while I would like to work for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Dumbledore told us that you already knew about The Order of Phoenix and guess what? We joined the Order, as did Calix and Adelina. Everyone in the Order knows about the Prophecy, Fabian and Gideon were quite disappointed that you didn't told them, I hit their heads with some old potions book...thank me later. What are you up to, any news? Tell Marlene Dorcas said hi, I swear this girl is already planning their marriage! Oh, right about that, Fabian meet a French girl, her name is Olivia. She's really nice, Gideon said that if they won't name their kid after them, he'll never talk to them again. Dramatic, right? Well, anyways have fun at school kiddo (I feel so old right now) and tell me when Lily and James get together, I have some bets about them that I need to win. 

Your wonderful, funny, talented, special, beautiful friend,

Mary

*

Dear Talea, 

How are you? Your father and I are in Spain right now, it's beautiful here. It was a spontaneous idea and I feel bad that you're not here with us. Your father told me that work stressed him out so I suggested it. How is school? Do you enjoy being back? I'm sure that Sirius boy is treating you well, I like him, he seems like a good match for you. We spend the last full moon with Lyall and Hope, you know how stressed they get when can't help Remus with his transformation. How is Remus? Hope said that he mentioned a girl in his last letter, she was in one of the houses, the yellow one, I guess. I always forget the names but I try my best to understand the wizarding world! Did you improve your seer skills? I'm very proud that my daughter is such a talented young girl! Tell Remus John and I said hi and help him with this girl, you know how shy he can be! Hope has faith in him, she's already planning possible names for their kids! Lyall says she's mental, I agree. Anyways, have a nice day, come and visit around Christmas! 

I love you, 

Mom (and dad)

I was sitting in the library, at a table near a window. I read through the two letters I received, I missed my parents and friends. I didn't know if I should be happy that the twins, Mary, Calix and Adelina joined the order, or not. It was a dangerous task but I was happy that they choose to fight. My parents knew of my ability as a seer but they didn't knew of the prophecy, I simply decided not to tell them until I couldn't bear to hide it anymore. Everyone that knows of the prophecy is in danger and my mother would be scared to death if she knew that there's a war coming and that I need to fight. My father and my uncle decided to keep as much information, about the attacks and Voldemort, from my aunt and mother as possible. They were always a little bit sceptical about the wizarding world as they were scared of the power that a wizard or witch could hold. If they knew about an upcoming war, they would go mental or they would forbid their family any contact with magic. 

I answered their letters and grabbed my stuff. I walked out of the library, when I bumped into a person. I looked up to see Regulus tall figure, hovering over mine. 

"Hey Regulus, I wanted to talk to you anyways, do you have tome right now?" 

He nodded his head and looked around before pulling me with him. 

"Where are we going?" 

"To my lake."

I looked up to him and asked "Your lake? The only lake around Hogwarts is the black lake and I don't think that lake is yours."
"Come on, it's literally named after me." 

I laughed and grinned at him "I guess you're right, do you share it with your brother?"

He smirked and replied "No, I don't share with him, he's not worth to be part of the 'I own the lake crew', you know?"

"Ah yes, I know what you mean, but the better question is; can I join?" 

He chuckled and said "Why yes of course."

I grinned and asked "So I'm worth it?" 

"Yes, you don't act like you were thrown against a wall after you were born." 

I laughed and smiled proudly "I'll take that as a compliment." 

We arrived at the black lake and sat down under a tree. The tree was a little out of the way and it was difficult to see us from here. So, it was the perfect place to talk to Regulus alone without being seen.

"Why did you wanted to talk to me?" asked Regulus. 

"I wanted to ask what Dumbledore said after we were gone? Did he believe you?" I pulled my legs to my body and rested my chin on my knees.

"I showed him the dark mark, he asked if it was true, that I didn't want to be a death eater. I explained that I forced into being one and that don't share their beliefs anymore." 

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all of this, you're very strong Regulus and a good person"

He smiled slightly but looked at the ground "I don't think that I'm a good person. I bullied innocent people because of their blood status, I had several fights with Sirius about blood purity and I just watched when my mother abused him, I didn't do anything to help him." 

My eyes flickered to the lake, watching as the soft wind blew the leaves that lay on the ground across the lake. My heart clenched slightly at his words, it would every time when I heard about Sirius past. But I felt sorry for Regulus that he thinks so little of himself. 

"Listen Regulus, your past is what made you who you are today but don't let that be an excuse to not move on, to not be happy. Life goes on and you've learned from your past, you're a better version of yourself now and just the fact that you've realised all your mistakes and that you're now trying to better is showing that you're a good person, that you're strong. And believe me when I say that Sirius isn't mad at you, the opposite actually, do you even know how proud he is of you? He is proud that you've changed your beliefs, he doesn't care about what happened in the past. It doesn't matter what you did in the past, it matters what you do now." 

There was a short silence when suddenly another voice spoke "I agree, Reggie, I am proud of the person that you've become." 

Our heads snapped up to see Sirius leaning on the tree, a piece of parchment in his hand, the Marauders Map. 

"You scared the shit out of me" muttered Regulus before standing up, brushing the dirt of his pants. 

I let out a quiet laugh and watched as Sirius pulled his brother in a hug. He looked over Regulus shoulder and his eyes met mine and sends me a soft smile. 

"Can you let me go now Sirius, this is so embarrassing" muttered Regulus, trying to wiggle out of Sirius grip but his brother only pulled him closer, ruffling his hair. 

"Aww, is ickle little Regulus embarrassed by his handsome older brother?" 

Regulus was able to find a way out of his brothers grasp and replied "Yes and I have every right to be!" before turning around and walking away, trying to flatten his hair. 

Sirius grasped and pointed at his brother and turned to looked at me with his mouth agape "Did you heard what he said, Talea?! Did you hear that?" 

I laughed and stood up "Well, he isn't wrong" and walked past Sirius. 

"My own brother and girlfriend turn against me?! What did I do to deserve this?" he asked dramatically before running up after me to grab me by the waist and flung me over his shoulder. 

I slapped his back and yelled" Put me down! I don't want to look at your ass!" 

"Why not? I know many people that would pay for that sight!" 

He carried me like this all the way back to the castle when we met Eloise in the courtyard. 

"Oh, Merlin Sirius let that poor girl down, she's going to be traumatised after that sight!" 

"I am Eloise, I am!" I grunted; my head was getting fuzzy from all the blood that went to it. 

Sirius finally let me down and I let myself fall onto the floor dramatically when Sirius turned to Eloise "Why is it, that everyone turns against me today?" I watched him as he clutched his heart dramatically, Eloise let out a laugh and I heard someone giggle. 

It was only then, that I noticed the girl standing next to her. She had light brown hair and eyes that reminded me of someone. I stood up and walked up to Sirius, looking at the girl I asked "And who are you?" 

She smiled at me and replied "Cosima Walker, nice to finally meet you." 

"Ohh, so you're Calix little sister, he told me about!" 

"At your service." 

"Alright, alright, nice that you've finally meet each other but we have to go! We're meeting Hagrid, the gamekeeper? I'm sure you've heard of him! He's very nice and he wanted to show us the Thestrals!"

"Alright, have fun!" replied Sirius and we watched them hurrying down the hill to the old hut when Sirius turned to me "What in Merlins name are Thestrals?" 

I replied "Winged horses that can only be seen by people who have witnessed death or something like that" Sirius nodded his head as if he would remember them even if he didn't. 

"Well anyways, do you want me to carry you to the common room?" 

I smirked and replied "I would rather die than suffer like this again." 

He shoved me lightly but pulled me back again as if he was afraid that I would stay in this distance and intertwined our fingers. We walked back to the common room and we walked up to his dorm where we met the others. 

We pushed the door open and saw them playing cards on Peters bed and James said "Ahh, the lover birds decided to grace us with their presence." 

I walked up to them and pushed James off the bed before taking his place, leaning my head on the headboard. 

"Padfoot, Mrs. Padfoot is out of control, she's violent!" grumbled James who was laying on the ground. Sirius just walked up to me and sat down on Peter's bed, pulling me into his chest "As she should." 

I slightly blushed at the name but turned to Remus and smirked "Remmieee?"

"Whatever it is, no." 

"Mum told me that you've told Aunt Hope about a certain girl from the, I quote 'Yellow house'." 

He blushed and cleared his throat. I heard James chuckling, his face on the floor while Peter grinned "Moony has a crush!" 

"I-, I do not!" 

"Denial!" yelled Sirius and I heard James chuckling again. He pulled himself up and squeezed himself next to Peter, sending a playful glare in my direction. 

Sirius grinned again and said "Moony, one day you're going to marry Eloise and when that day happens, I will be your best man and tell stories about how you broke our engagement. 

"You're not going to be my best man." 

Sirius gasped "What?"

James did a weird dance move and said "Yesss!" 

Remus shrugged with a proud smirk "You're not going to be my best man either and neither is Peter. If anyone is being my best man then it's Talea or Lily, the manliest of us."

"What?!" the three other boys yelled. 

"Yess!!" I grinned from ear to ear for a few seconds but then my grin fell "What do you mean with 'the manliest of us'?!" 

Remus eyes widened and the shocked faces of the others turned into devilish smirks "I- I didn't mean it like that!" 

"Explain yourself then!"

****

Did I just randomly named Fabian Prewetts girlfriend after marlsluvbot ? Yes ,yes I did.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5M 80.1K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
1.9M 68.2K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
545K 13.5K 44
UNDER HEAVY EDITING THROUGH GOOGLE DOC, THE NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER WRITTEN ! look under the summary for more info. !Mature themes & S...
51.1K 2K 110
Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been together since the start of the time and n...