๐ซ๐ก๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ | ๐™ง. ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–...

By txmima

เฟเพ‚ โœง life is complicated. love is complicated. y/n... More

the contract - 01
practice - 02
a night to remember - 03 (smut)
after party - 04
atsumu's bed - 05 (smut)
round two - 06 (smut)
facetime - 07 (smut)
closet - 08 (smut)
hotel - 09 (smut)
the return - 10 (smut)
therapist - 11
akaashi - 12
quickie - 13 (smut)
drinks - 15 (mini smut)
leave - 16
teddy bear - 17
notes - 18
dinner - 19
home - 20
allyson - 21 (mini smut)
flashbacks - 22 (smut)
hospital - 23
busy week - 24

the event - 14 (smut)

16.2K 294 916
By txmima

"we need to get up, come on." you groaned for the fifth time. "your mom is gonna complain about you to me and then blame it on me. come on let's go take a shower." you tried picking up Daisuke's arm that had a tight grip around you and wouldn't let you free.

"shower? together?"

"if that'll get you up, yes." in a instant, Daisuke removed his arm which let you be free. but he quickly picked you up and took you to the bathroom while you hit his back. "i have feet you know."

"i know." he had a smug look on his face while he dropped the straps of your satin tank top. you raised your hands and slipped the shirt off of you, next your bottoms.

while he undressed himself, you turned on the shower head to a warm temperature. you walked in as it instantly got warm and Daisuke after you. placing his hands on your waist, he lightly pushed your back against the glass door of the shower. "i didn't say i wanted to fuck or do anything in the shower." you spoke as he nibbled your ear and then down your neck.

"but why not." he mumbled against your skin with a small smug smile. he continued to kiss your neck while his hands roamed down your hips and then behind, gripping your ass.

"don't leave any marks okay."

he stopped leaving kisses on your neck and wrapped his hand around your throat. "i'll leave marks if i want to." he stared deep inside your eyes. not giving you a chance to speak—not that you even had anything to say, he closed the gap between your lips while lightly gripping your throat.

his free hand was at your pussy and he ran a finger over your slit. "wait wait." you pushed your head up to get away from his lips that were basically devouring you. "how about i just give you head?"

"why." he knitted his eyebrows. "i want you to feel good too." his thumb came in-contact with your clit, starting to slightly rub you. you let out a small moan while he nibbled at your ear again.

you wanted this to be quick and done with. you grabbed his dick and started stroking him. Daisuke removed his hand from your pussy and gripped the wrist of your hand that was stroking him. he grabbed the other hand and placed both of them above your head, pinning them with only one hand of his.

"i already told you i want you to feel good." he was whispering in your ear. you clenched your eyes when he nibbled at a sensitive part by your ear. you didn't realize him grabbed the shower head and taking it off.

he created some space between you two and placed a knee between you to separate your legs. you let out a shaky moan as you felt the shower head's pressure on your clit. "yeah? does that feel good baby?" he cooed in your ear.

you were struggling to make out words and only nodded. he kissed your chest, leaving soft kisses and then taking your tit in his mouth. the pressure of the shower head was a lot and fast—your legs were starting to lose strength.

you let out another moan when you started to feel hotter, coming closer to your climax. Daisuke removed the shower head, taking away your pleasure. "no—you said—" he didn't give you a chance to speak and stuck his tongue in you.

he brought back the shower head and instantly you moaned into his mouth. you knew what he was doing. he loosened the grip on your hands and then eventually let go of you completely.

your hands were placed on his chest, feeling his abs while he continued to work with the shower head to you. he removed his knee from between you so now the only thing keeping you up was yourself.

he removed his lips from yours and stared down at you. "fuck—" you moaned out as the pressure didn't stop. usually by this time he would've taken away the shower head but he didn't. he continued to watch as your legs started to shake.

the smug look on his face turned into a more satisfied smile as you clenched your eyes, letting the orgasm hit you. at the last second, Daisuke gripped your hip, holding you up. he kept the shower head in place and your legs squirmed since you felt more sensitive because you had just orgasmed.

he finally removed it and placed it back in its place. he gripped your jaw and gave you a soft kiss. "now let's shower." he gave you a smile.

୨୧

"yes, that's fine. apply a little more blush to her cheeks and nose." Akane said as the makeup stylists did your makeup. you were no longer in Daisuke's house and in the hotel of the venue for the event.

"that's perfect." Akane had a satisfied smile. you looked in the mirror and gave them all a thank you and a compliment. "thank you so much." she bowed. "i need to speak with my daughter alone for a minute so can you please clear the room."

all of them nodded and bowed and headed towards the door. you raised an eyebrow while looking at her in the mirror. Akane came over to you and looked where the scar used to be. "good, it's not noticeable. go get changed—your dress is behind that."

you stood up and looked at your dress. you had already seen it a few days when you went to go get your measurements. you quickly changed into the white dress that hugged your curves and had split on the side. you slipped on the clear heels after.

there was a knock on the door. Akane and you both faced the door and saw Daisuke opening it. "my baby, you look so handsome." Akane complimented him while grabbing his face and planting a kiss.

"are you going to tell us the reason for today now or no?" Daisuke crossed his arms.

Akane sighed. "i told you. you'll find out with everyone else. just please—don't ruin today for me. that's all i ask." she rummaged through her purse, taking out her phone. "how many people have arrived?"

"a lot." Daisuke answered. he finally looked at you, staring you up and down while you struggled to wear your diamond necklace. "here, let me." he walked over to you and grabbed the end.

you muttered a thanks. "i'm going to go outside and greet people. don't take too long and come out." Akane said while looking back at her phone. both of you nodded.

she exited the room and he finished clipping the necklace. "you look beautiful." he complimented you.

"i know." you told him while you ran your hand through your straightened hair. "anybody i know out there?" he nodded. "okay let's go." you grabbed your silver purse and the two of you exited the room.

going down the elevator, as soon as it opened, you two were swarmed with paparazzi. four security men came your way and cleared your path, pushing away the paparazzi. you two walked to the main hall and then entered the room.

there were a bunch of people in seats, others walking around and a huge blank stage in the front. "somethings off." you muttered to Daisuke. he nodded feeling the same. "i see the twins. i'll see you later." Daisuke nodded and saw a group of people gesturing to him to come to them.

"you look beautiful as always." Atsumu greeted you.

"thank you." he greeted you with a kiss on the cheek and Osamu after. you bowed to the boys who were standing with a glass of champagne. Osamu handed you a glass and you looked around the room.

"are you okay? you look a bit..wary?" Osamu asked you.

you shook your head and gave him a smile. "no i'm fine. you know i just don't like coming to events..." you awkwardly pulled the hair in front of your face behind your ear. you didn't notice both Akaashi and Suna staring at you.

"well the seats are almost filled and i think almost every important person is here so they'll probably start soon." Akaashi joined in. you exhaled and eyed Akane who was on the other side of the room, talking to a man.

୨୧

Akaashi was right. you guys didn't wait long and the man who was with Akane went to the stage, Akane following beside. almost everyone had gotten seated but most of you were still standing.

you were with Suna and Akaashi in the right side of the room. the twins had gone to greet someone they had worked with and Daisuke was with one of his co-workers on the other side of the room.

you took a sip of the champagne. "thank you all of you for coming today—i know you all have a busy schedule." the man, CEO of xXx industry; Hiroto Suzuki spoke. "as most of you know, we've both planned this for some time now." he looked at Akane with a smile.

you stood up straight. "we have three big announcements today. we don't want to waste too much time so let's start." Akane gave the crowd a smile. "our first announcement," she started opening a file. "we want to thank these companies for their wonderful donations to help the youth program and upcoming stars."

behind them, a screen full of companies was displayed and the amount of their donations. "our second announcement," Suzuki started. the crowd gasped as he took out a box with a ring. Akane placed her hand out and he slipped the ring in her finger. "our engagement."

the crowd was shocked—but soon started clapping as congratulations. you looked at Daisuke on the other side of the room whose eyes were widened and he looked paralyzed. it didn't affect you much since she wasn't your real mother but people around you both started congratulating you for her engagement.

"i met Akane when she first joined the media business a few years ago. at first we hadn't seen each other or talked that much because of my busy schedule but i would like to thank the handsome and talented actor Daisuke Aikawa for working with us and bringing us closer." the crowd looked at him.

the color of your skin was starting to drain. "over the years we've gotten so much closer and i thank god for letting me have such a beautiful and wonderful woman in my life. i hope you're happy about our engagement as much as we are." they kissed making the crowd continue clapping.

"for our last name announcement." she opened another file. "as you all know my late husband," you weren't liking where this was going. "he had left me his hospital, xXx." your hand gripped the champagne glass tightly.

"i am sad to say this but i know he'll take good care—i'm passing it to CEO Yasufumi Nekomata." the champagne glass dropped out of your hand, breaking into pieces on the floor. everyone eyed you.

your eyes were starting to tear up. Daisuke looked at you with widened eyes. "excuse me." you choked out. you grabbed your dress and started making your way out through the crowds.

everyone started questioning you but the only thing you cared about was getting out of there. you quickly entered the elevator, running through the paparazzi. you didn't notice the boys following after you.

Suna and Akaashi both hit the elevator door that closed on them. "the stairs." Suna said. both of them ran towards the stairs. you ran into your room and poured yourself a glass of wine. if you were going to get through this night, you were going to need a drink.

Akaashi and Suna both entered the room, your back facing them. they both slowly approached you. "(y/n)...are you okay?" Akaashi asked.

you let out a laughing scoff. "i'm fine." you still didn't face them. you slightly wiped the tear that slipped out of your eye.

"you're not—that's fine. do you want to ta—" Suna started but you cut him off by breaking the wine glass in your hands from gripping it too hard. "you're bleeding." they both stared at your hand that was cut from the pieces of the broken glass.

you turned around to them. at the same time, Daisuke and Akane walked through the door. "you fucking bitch." you mumbled. about to walk over and smack her, Daisuke held you back. "what made you think it was right to give it away!" your anger was replaced with sadness.

"sweetheart—"

"don't fucking sweetheart me." you scoffed and tried to get out of Daisuke's grip. "you had no right to give it away! it was mines! it was my moms!"

Akane eyed both Akaashi and Suna who were watching. "(y/n) let's talk about this another—"

you managed to get out of Daisuke's grip. you walked over to the table and grabbed the beer bottle, throwing it towards Akane who managed to get out of the way at the last second. "(y/n) calm down." Daisuke tried to hold you but you backed away and picked up the long piece of the broken wine glass.

"don't try to act innocent." you scoffed and held at him. "you're just as angry as I am. you don't care about her engagement, you're furious. she's dating your fucking boss!"

Daisuke took a deep breath. you grabbed another beer bottle and threw it at her. this time it brushed against her shoulder and hit the floor. it was for sure going to leave a bruise from how hard you threw it. "get out. i don't want to look at your fucking face." this was targeted to Akane.

Daisuke looked towards his mom. he couldn't look her in the eye. he gestured for her to leave. she hesitated, but exited the room.

you looked at your bleeding and stinging hand. you bit your lip. your throat was starting to get tighter and you felt like you couldn't breathe. you massaged your neck. you felt a hand on your shoulder.

Daisuke slowly turned you around. finally letting it out, Daisuke took the broken glass from your hand and pulled you in for a hug. he ran his hand through your hair, stroking it up and down.

Daisuke looked at your hand which had a lot of blood. your dress was ruined with a mix of blood and wine. "shhh.." he cooed when you let out a cry. your body was shaking and he could feel it.

Daisuke eyed Akaashi. he gestured him to the sofa where your purse was. Akaashi went to the sofa and picked up your bag. he mouthed 'pills.' Akaashi quietly pulled out two pill bottles. 'left.' he mouthed again.

Daisuke looked at Suna and gestured for him to get the bottle of water. "(y/n)." Daisuke cooed. "can you be a good girl for me." he lightly pulled you up. your face had black stained tears.

Akaashi handed Daisuke the pill. Daisuke held the pill by your mouth. obediently, you took it in your mouth. he grabbed the water bottle from Suna and held it by your lips.

if it had been anybody else—you probably wouldn't have obeyed.

୨୧

i actually had fun writing this even though it was a bit cringe 😭

also please go read DiamondCrystal769 's book <3333
also my new bokuto x fanfic <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 132 17
โ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ˆ...
111K 2.2K 45
What if you were in the Haikyuu universe? You love volleyball but is it everything to you? Y/n has had a rough past but you have amazing volleyball p...
120K 2.9K 24
Y/n is starting at Inzarizaki high in her second year with her childhood friends, the Miya twins. What would happen when she meets a certain Suna Rin...
544K 12K 46
#1 haikyuu fanfiction october 23, 2022 In which y/n works at a boys volleyball training camp every summer. Her only goal, F hot boys and flirt as muc...