High school Agents

By yamivee

Korra and her parents work in a Organization as agents. Korra's Parents adopted, Bolin, Mako, and Kai and ma... More

Meet the...Smiths
untold business
the stepping stool
lover boys
The Memories
The Plan
Phase 2
Truth or Dare
The Unexpected
The Unexpected pt2
Mini Mission
Confessions
Confesions Pt 2
After all these years
Family Reunion๏ฟผ
Korra Alone
The Truth
A Promise
No More Secrets
The Flight
Welcome home
I'm Not Him
Misson Lotus
Top secret
Plan Kai
Plan Kai pt 2
The White Lotus
End game
Remember
A Two Sided Story
The old Korra
I Remember

Commander

2K 83 136
By yamivee

—Korra's Pov—

I woke up on my bed, which had me confused, I didn't remember going to bed but yet I don't remember half my life apparently.

I think after talking with my brothers I realized that I should know what my memories are, how can I live my life knowing that someone would take something away from me? I have to know.

I looked over to the desk where I was taking notes, the chair wasn't pushed in and the Notebook was closed, I always push in my chair and leave my notebook open if I didn't finish my notes. Someone else was definitely here.

I got up and pushed in the chair because it annoyed me being the way it was. I opened the laptop to check the time since I still didn't have a phone, it was 7 last time I checked but now it says 2:09am.... I didn't even have dinner, I chuckled to myself...oops. On cue my stomach growled.

I made my way to the door, I went to turn the doorknob but

Korra: "It's locked?" I checked the doorknob for me to unlock myself but I got nothing "Fuck"

Someone locked me in, who? Maybe Hiroshi, he doesn't like me I think, but why?

I heard foot steps from the other side of the door, I was going to yell for them to open the door but before I did I heard them try the door.

"THIS ONE'S LOCKED!" A woman yelled

My eyes widened, a break in but why would they be yelling at each other if it's a quick late night robbery? Unless they have the others captive. I quickly ran to my dresser opening the drawer, I grabbed my gun putting it on the back of my joggers. Originally I was going to climb out the window until the person banged on my door.

"Korra?! Are you in there!?" She yelled

How do they know me and what do they want?

"We need you, we need you to lead us on saving Zaheer!"

My eyes widened, this was my chance to escape, it's now or never.

Korra: "yeah! It's locked both ways!"

"Stand back, I'm bringing this baby down!" Right when she said that I stood back as she kicked the door open and made her way inside, we met face to face, she had green eyes dark skin but yet lighter than mine, she also had short brown hair. "Korra" she smiled "I'm Sarah, we're going to get you out of here, follow me"

We ran out into the hallway, I saw Asami's door open and Layla's too, they must've been captured. We went downstairs and there stood 9 people, not counting Sarah. They were unarmed, why would they break in unarmed?

"Commander!" They were happy to see me, I didn't know why. They're not brainwashed unless... they really believe in Zaheer's plan and they're unarmed because they're benders.

Korra: "how many came with you?" I asked Sarah

Sarah: "13 not counting me"

Which meant 4 people are outside waiting or injured or dead

Sarah: "I know what you're thinking... they're dead" I was shocked when she told me that "Fire girl turned into some kind of fire Samurai, she could've gotten us all if I didn't threaten her daughter's life, but don't worry we have her and the others tied down"

I was surprised but mainly impressed on how that played out, maybe if Layla wasn't there Asami could really made a impact.

Korra: "where are the hostages?" I asked Sarah

Sarah: "living room" she said and smirked "you wanna pay them a little visit"

Korra: "well of course" my face had a evil grin "I would love to thank them for the hospitality"

I walked away towards the living room and on my way I found the bodies mentioned earlier, it had burn marks and deep wounds, some of they're limbs were missing, it was not a pretty sight. And then I found them, Hiroshi and Yasuko was unconscious but Layla and Asami were awake, the little girl laid against Asami since they couldn't hold each other

Asami: "Korra?" She noticed me walk in

Korra: "hey Princess" I walked towards her as the other benders made their way in the room

Layla: "what's going on?" She asked scared

Asami: "you're leaving, aren't you?" She looked away from me disappointed

Korra: "don't feel bad" I gently grabbed her chin to make her look me in the eye "maybe some day we'll reunite" I smirked as my thumb grazed her bottom lip

Asami: "Korra don't do this" she pleaded

The way she looked at me, I couldn't explain it, she wants me to stay I can see it in her eyes, she didn't want me to leave, she didn't want me to leave her. I saw her trying to keep herself together but she looked like she was going to break down, and then she did.

Asami: "Just go!" She cried "do what you want!" The clear green eyes I was looking at a minute ago filled with water, "stop staring at me and just leave!"

She was telling me one thing but her eyes and the tone of her voice told me something else, she was heartbroken.

Asami: "I don't care anymore!" She still was crying trying to hold it in but she was failing miserably. I can't leave, I can't leave her.

Yasuko: "what's going on?" She groaned

Hiroshi: "Asami..." he made eye contact with me "you" he looked mad "get away from her!"

Yasuko: "shut up Hiroshi"

Hiroshi: "you called for back up! You called them here!" He meant the benders but I didn't call them, I don't even have a phone, did he think I sent them an email.

Sarah: "shut your mouth!" She grabbed him throwing him to the others where they started kicking him

Yasuko: "STOP! PLEASE!"

Asami: "Dad!"

I have to figure a way to get rid of these guys. I grabbed Asami's face again but with a better grip, I took advantage of the benders being distracted.

Korra: "which ones are the earth benders?" She was confused "Answer me!" If I get rid of the earth benders my pistol would be more effective

Asami: "the one in black, the one in green and the girl you came down here with are earth" I gave her a nod

I released her face and got up facing the group.

Korra: "that's enough" I said in a normal voice and they didn't listen, which is what I was hoping for, in one quick move I took out my gun shooting the man in black, "I SAID ENOUGH!" They stopped at the sound of my voice, it felt good to have this power again, but I knew there was only a limit.

They looked at the dead body that laid next to Hiroshi. 1 out of 3 earth benders 2 to go.

Korra: "who's next?!" I smirked at how much power I had

Sarah: "Apologies commander!" She bowed her head

"Apologies!" They copied her

Sarah: "lead us to victory my command-" the sound of my gun shut her up, she looked to her left where a earth bender once stood

Korra: "about that" I grinned my evilest grin "there's been a change of plans"

Sarah: "very well" she matched my grin "good luck with out your bending, GET HER!" The 6 attack on her command.

I shot Sarah hoping she wasn't a metal bender but I was wrong, she redirected the bullet firing it at me, I grabbed a guy with fire hands and used him as a shield causing his death. Luckily he had the keys to everyone's cuffs. I threw him towards Asami, Layla quickly grabbed the keys to free Asami.

I only have 7 bullets and 6 enemies, I can't miss one bullet, I won't allow it. I shot a woman running towards me, she created a shield of ice but my bullet went through hitting her chest.

"AAAH!" A man behind me jumped towards me with a hand full of fire, I was about to fire until my gun got crushed out of no where, it was Sarah, she metal bent it. I looked back at the fire bender, everything became slow motion, I moved gracefully avoiding the man, I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes, everything happened in a flash.

—Asami's Pov—

After Layla freed me I freed her than my mother who quickly moved to my father, I looked over to Korra who shot a girl through a ice shield, a fire bender went for her but before she could shoot, her gun was crushed she was about to die, I was too far to save her.

Layla: "Asami!" I looked over to her "look!" She was pointing at something I looked and saw the remote to Korra's bracelet. "Do it!"

I looked back a Korra, her eyes was filled with bravery but still had fear, she knew she was going to die. I pressed the button on the remote, I heard the bracelet hit the floor. Next thing I know I her people screaming in agony, Layla crawled to me and I covered her head.

I looked up at Korra she was floating, her eyes glowed white and electricity covered her body. I looked at the other benders, their arms and legs were dislocated.

Korra: "how many of you are there!" She yelled with a echo in her voice

Sarah: "I'm not telling you shIAAAAH" Korra was blood bending her, Sarah laughed "there's enough" she laughed more "that's all I can say"

A man behind Korra started coughing blood, I covered Layla's eyes knowing she was scared. Korra did movements with her hand controlling the blood on the floor, she shot it at the others killing them all leaving Sarah alive. Korra landed on the floor, the blood bending grip she had on Sarah was released, Sarah fell to the floor, the electricity left Korra's body and her eyes stopped glowing, she wasn't in the Avatar state anymore. I saw Korra pick Sarah up against the wall, she held her by the neck having her feet lift off the ground. She was choking her

Korra: "If you don't want to tell me anything then I guess you're useless to me" I saw how Korra's muscles tighten as her grip on the woman's neck did.

I couldn't watch, I looked at Layla whose eyes were still covered by my hand. The next thing I knew I heard a crack and a loud thud.

—Korra's POV—

I opened my eyes and what I saw scared me, I was holding a woman by the neck up against the wall, she was dead, I dropped her and looked around, there were bodies and blood everywhere. Did I do this?

Everything became a blur, I felt light headed.

Yasuko: "Korra?"

I felt myself falling over.

Korra: "Asami..." is all I managed to say until everything went black

Asami: "Korra!" And that was the last thing I heard

—no POV—

Asami: "Korra? Mom she's not breathing" she was panicking

Yasuko: "give her CPR"

Asami: "okay" she was nervous and scared, she preformed CPR over and over "it's not working" she started crying "mom it's not working" she still wasn't giving up "Come back" she sobbed "please"

Hiroshi: "Asami, stop"

Asami: "no I can't" she sobbed

Yasuko: "sweetie I'm so sorry" she hurted seeing her daughter cry

Asami: "she can make it!"

The house filled with white lotus members aiming a gun at Korra.

Asami: "stay back!" She yelled at them

Yasuko: "Asami enough, please" her and her husband pulled Asami off of Korra's body

Asami: "No! No! Let me go!" She struggled getting out of her parent's grip

Layla move towards Korra, she rolled the girl to the side and patted her back. Korra coughed out blood, she gasped for air. Asami quickly pushed her parents off and pulled Korra into her chest holding her tight crying, she was great full to have Korra breathing again.

Korra: "hey Princess" she said weakly

Asami: "hey wildcard" she sniffled with a smile

Korra: "imma take a nap" she slowly closed her eyes

Asami: "no you can't" if Korra falls asleep the chance of her waking up was slim "not yet, okay?"

Korra was still breathing and fighting to stay awake.

Asami: "Korra, please don't do this" she patted her face to wake her up

Lin: "Asami hand her over"

Asami: "no!"

"Korra?" A female voice caught Asami's attention

Korra: "mom?" She weakly spoke

Asami: "Senna" she watched the woman walk towards her

Senna: "Korra" she brushed her hair back to have a good look at her daughter "mommy's here, it's alright baby"

Lin: "hand her over and let the experts handle this and get that thing on her!" She was talking about the bracelet

The white Lotus members put the bracelet back on Korra's wrist, they dragged Korra by the arms letting her feet drag on the floor.

—Korra's POV—

I was too weak to do anything, they dragged me away and I saw Asami with my mother try and follow me but Lin and 2 other people held them back.

Asami: "no, let me go!" She was trying to get to me but they had a grip on her "Korra!" She yelled for me, I wanted to get to her but it was too late.

She kept trying to pass through but got nothing, she didn't stop, her shirt lifted a bit and I saw a scar. I got quick flashes, it wasn't pleasant. But then the flashes became more clear, it was me and Asami, I could feel the touch of Asami's scar against my fingers, I can see the look in her eyes that were filled with lust and lastly I felt my lips crash into hers, it felt like home. I smiled weakly at the flashes I saw, it wasn't the future or my imagination, it was a memory.

I groaned in pain as they shoved me into a ambulance. They buckled me down onto the bed and put a oxygen mask over my mouth and nose, I finally got my nap.

————
A/N:
Next chapter is the last😌
Sorry for any errors- yami out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 99 12
Cross posted on Ao3. Korra, a small town musician found love during the summer, but it didn't last as her crush Asami Sato had to move back t...
17K 563 27
Team Avatar got into not good looking situation, they have to get out of there as soon as possible, but will they make it unharmed? this amazing cove...
84.7K 2.3K 42
The Avatar has gone missing for 18 years, where is she now? No one knows. Asami Sato, the new girl at school meets new friends, but one girl in parti...
5.5K 395 11
- ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜š - ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ has never had an easy life. Since she was born her life has been difficult. From the disappearanc...