"The Blessing of the land." B...

By Bubbles4213

Y/n L/n is just a normal college girl who is trying to make a living with life. Her mom and dad died in a Car... More

(*/ω\*) ~Prologue~ (*/ω\*)
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
-Chapter 6-
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
Special chapter 1
~Dilucs special chapter Part 1.~
~A Short Diluc special chapter pt.2~
5k Q&A SPECIAL!!!!!!!
Q&A Time!!!! WOOHOO!!
Diluc: A special thanks from me.
Special face reveal.
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
Intermission/ Temporary Epilogue.
The Blessing of the Land ™ Liyue Trailer.
~Chapter 25.~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27.~
~Chapter 28~
Hey.

~Chapter 18~

2.1K 92 227
By Bubbles4213

The Blessing of the Land.

Bubbles 4213.

Chapter 18

The Help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three weeks.

Three weeks in that rotting cell, blamed for the recent murders of the Mondstadt citizens.

It pissed you off that it turned out this way.

The victim getting punished, instead of the suspect.

You weren't even outside three weeks ago, you were at the stupid slumber party, which apparently never happened when you saw that cat fished photo.

Your friends,  Including dill Visited you from time to time, reassuring that they are going to get you out of there.

But....

You're starting to think that's not going to happen.

As your body was in the corner of your cell, your arms scaredy hugged your knees, you're poor, now skinny body shivering in the cold night.

The guards guarding the room watched you with disgust, laughing at your hurting state as they think you were responsible, and deserve this punishment.

For the past three weeks, you never moved, ate anything, even said a word. It worried your friends that you are completely shut down, a new side of you showing.

Venti and Lumine weren't taking it well either, both of them couldn't stop crying, nor visited you because their eyes couldn't stand seeing you broken, or hurt.

They both wanted to take your place, wanting to get excited for you, so you can live the rest of your life in happiness.

But, they both know that's not what you wanted, others to die for the mistakes you've done. You've doubted yourself, not believing that your going to get out of here from the amount of time you're friends were taking.

But, it was never their fault.

Evidence was running low, going to hiding like Benson never even wanted you to walk free.

it was freaking useless to keep looking, but instead come up with another plan.

You're rest also hit Diluc and Kaeya hard, forcing them to come closer after all of these years, and comfort each other, like actual brothers.

Yes, both of them hated it at first, but they didn't care.

They needed to heal, heal for you and figure out the next plan of action.

That's what everyone wanted.

To just get you back to them, safe and sound.

But how?

Diluc, Jean, and Lisa were laying across the headquarter doors, their eyes looking up at the ceiling as they never have slept, dark circles were under their eyes as Lisa let out a loud, yet soft Yawn.

Kaeya went down to you with food, seeing if you'd finally take the home cooked meal from him. But, as always you never moved, so it just sat there with the rest of the rotten food you put to side.

all of them were worried for you.

Watching as your body become skinnier and skinnier.

It hurt Lumine most, as she's the one who met you first, know you a little better than others.

But, Venti knew you for your entire life, ever since he was a little boy as he watched you being held in his arms, your first little cry running through his ears.

Those tiny memories made him just want to cry.

He failed your fathers last wishes, and he wished he can make it all up for him.

All he could do now, is sulk, and pray for a miracle to happen.

It was silent in Jean's office.

Too quiet for everyone's good as Jean was becoming very antsy, her leg shaking side to side nervously.

Lisa's back was on the wood floor, her hand holding the 500th book today as she again is trying to find spells to help and find evidence.

But as always, the books were useless.

Her teeth gritted, soon taking the book from her hands as she slammed it next to her on the wood floor, causing a sudden barbara to yelp in the bed at the back of the room.

Charles on the opposite side, was holding little Ava in his arms as she was peacefully asleep on him, her brother with Razor who are doing a little evidence hunting at the moment.

Sighing, Lisa got her back off of the ground as she tiredly sat up, some pieces of her now cut hair fell onto her face. 

(Lisa was so angry, she cut her long hair in remembrance of your advice of her changing her hair, so she took in that advice for her to feel better, a little bit.)

"These books are useless..." She spoke up, causing Diluc to suddenly rub his face. "Everything we found is damn useless....whatever the bastard wanted, he sure in hell didn't want (N/n) to walk free..."

"It's my fault.....I should've protected her, I failed her father's wishes." Venti spoke up, suddenly flying in the window as everyone looked his way.

"What do you mean by that....bard?" Diluc asked, a little confused with Venti's confession.

Charles sighed, soon setting Ava down on the bed with barbara as he put his hands onto his hips

"No....It's everyone's....all of us messed up somehow, failed to protect her. Now it's our turn to make it up, tell them all the truth." He added, looking at everyone in front of him.

"How in the world do we make it up to her? She's in jail and her execution is 3 days away, if we don't do something she is going to die, instead of being sent back to her world." Diluc snapped, his breath suddenly getting heavier as we could basically see smoke coming out of his ears.

"I might have a solution to that..." A voice spoke up, causing everyone to look that way.

Razor was standing in the doorway, his arms crossed as a serious look feel over his features.

Getting off of the door way, his feet immediately walked closer to the nights, his hair following behind him.

"What did you find, Razor?" Jean asked, her body walking over to him as she saw something odd in his hands.

"Albedo and I found this outside a very fancy, old time mansion. It was all outlined in gold, but seemed to be abandoned. The odd thing is, the doors were locked which seems that the person who lived in it didn't want anything or anyone inside." He explained, setting a very mysterious object onto the table.

Diluc soon walked forward, his body standing by Razor as his eyes glared at the object below.

Jean and Charles walked up also, seeing this weird, gold straw doll on the table.

"A doll?" Venti asked, his head tilting in confusion.

"This isn't just any doll Venti....it's vintage, hand made by a precise twine weaver." Lisa explained, her hands lightly grazing the carrot gold hay.

"It seems not to be owned by someone, where was this mansion you found?" Jean asked, her eyes not going off of the doll.

Razor scratched his head. "Just miled passed Diluc's winery, up on top of that hill in the prefecture." He answered, instantly making Jean's and Diluc's breath to hitch.

"I know who this belongs to." Both of them answered.

Venti and Charles both gave them a confused look, not understanding their statement as both of them became intrigued.

"Mind telling us who the doll owner is?" Venti asked, his feel slightly lifting off the ground.

Lisa picked up the doll, her hand holding it up to her view as she easily recognised the person's hand pattern "He is a very powerful sorcerer, using magic for good, and for evil. He is more powerful than the four winds, even D'valin could never defeat him...using his magic will always comes with a price....a very dark price at that.

"Rumplestiltskin...why didn't I knew?" Razor mumbled, his hand soon going onto his chin.

Jean sighed. "He's a very private, hidden sorcerer, doesn't really like visitors much." She explained, which caused charles to cross his arms.

"I do not know if i have a say, but, if we are out of options, he might be our last bet to help get (Y/n) out of that cell, free from execution."

"Charles is right, the dark one may use magic for evil, but maybe, just maybe he can give us some advice or even some magic, since his is much more powerful than mine." Lisa explained, her hand moving some hair's from her face.

"Then it's settles it, Diluc, makes sure you grab Kaeya and Amber, as of Charles, Lisa, Amber and Lumine, the four of you can keep your eyes on Barbara and Ava while we're gone." She ordered, causing Charles to nod, his hand softly petting the top of a sleeping Ava. "I'll be sure to tell the two that." He added, having jean smile with his answer.

"Me and Albedo will scout more, see if anything is out of the ordinary." Razor spoke up , his hand soon pulling up the hood of his coat onto his hair.

"Make sure there is nothing suspicious going on, we don't want that bastard to make even more wrong moves than he already has." Diluc added, making the wolfette just nod, his body soon walking away from the group.

"This is a rescue mission, if it goes sideways, make sure everyone meets outside the cell doors at the correct time, we have one shot at this, let's make it count." Jean explained, causing everyone around her to suddenly salute, except Diluc who just stood there with a blank face.

Walking passed them, Jean's face was serious as she stood in front of her office door, her body shining in the sunlight which gave a heroic aurora around her

"Let's go see the dark one...."

"For (Y/n)'s life is on the line.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was silent.

Too silent for everyone's liking.

Even the trip here to the huge mansion was also quiet, it bothered Venti, but who soon understood that everyone here was full on focused.

The six of them were trying to avoid tree roots, weed's and large pebbles, while trying their best not to fall onto their faces.

Kaeya and Diluc were keeping their guard up, both of their swords were in their hands as mona was in front of everyone, leading them both to the mansion just up the hill.

Amber looked beside her, noticing Jean had an off behavior, as the grand master's face was quite focused.

It was so focused that it kind of scared the poor girl, making Amber suddenly gulp.

She didn't want to feel like sitting in the side lines anymore, her bow isn't that powerful when it comes to the other nights like kaeya.

But, when Diluc asked her to join them on the quest, somewhere in her heart she felt like she was helpful and actually useful.

It made her happy in a way that she doesn't have to go on boring patroles and Babysit klee everyday.

Somehow, deep down she should be grateful for this mission.

But, she doesn't.

Yet, she doesn't even feel happy or even sad.

Just angry from the trail.

The memories of you that day replied in her head, the way they slammed you onto that court table, making your head bleed instantly.

Her fist clench just thinking about it, that day, she just wanted to punch those bitch of the guards right in the gut.

She didn't care if she got arrested, just as long as you didn't and were out safe, life would never matter without you in it.

That day you were poisoned, and she didn't know broke her heart into a pieces.

She couldn't just stay by again and worry while Jean and the idiot brothers do all the saving.

She has to do this.

She wants to be your hero, so you'll be back into her arms safely.

Mona thought of the same thing, she didn't know you all too well, but she sure did wanted revenge on the fat bastard.

He hurt his mother, murdered her father, raped her family. It was a massacre in her hometown, the bastard wanted to keep her alive, for more experiments. But luckily, she escaped just in time, and made it to mondstadt.

The nights took her in, she was only just a little girl at the time, but esther and the grand master were so kind to let her in, to live with them.

But, once she found out that they were murdered by that bastard, her knees instantly went to the floor.

She didn't want them to go, not again.

They were the close enough thing they were called to her family, and they treated her like one also.

Even Jean was the best 'sister.' she ever had.

But, Mona knows a secret that everyone else doesn't.

A secret about you.

She knew who you were once she laid eyes on you, and Venti could say the same thing.

You were the grand masters daughter, and the memories of you and her playing together never left her mind.

Both of you were classmates in kindergarten, as you both had desks side by side to each other.

It was amazing to see you again, but now, you looked a lot different from she remembered you.

Not that she was saying you looked bad! Quite the opposite.

You were beautiful.

Letting out a sigh, Mona's eyes glanced around the hill, then soon landing on the mansion's gate in front of her.

Her head turned slightly, her eyes glaring at the group behind her as her faced turned more serious than anyone else.

"Where here..." She spoke, her feet still walking in the same direction, as everyone's eyes soon focused in front of them

Mona and everyone noticed the abandoned place, it looked quite different from when she was little.

It didn't look as beautiful from before, more like the house has gotten more darker, and Evil.

Her eyes wandered on the dead, un attended shrubs outside the gates, which caused the mages eyes to furrow.

"What's up with this place?" Amber asked, her eyes looking at the same thing, while noticing the grass all burnt to a crisp.

"I do not know, this used to be a beautiful, elegant place. Rumple kept it nice and tidy, now it looks like burn pile..."

Diluc looked in Mona's direction, his claymore still in his grasp as one of his eyebrows rose. "The cause?"

Sighing, Mona stopped in her tracks. "Hillichurls maybe? But, I don't think they are capable of this kind of destruction-"

"Of course they aren't dearie!" A new voice spoke up, making the six instantly turning around, suddenly grabbing out their weapons.

In front of them was a scary looking man, who's skin looked like a crocodile, his hair was to his neck as the man was wearing a rather unique looking brown suit.

His yellow, daring eyes pierced into their souls, making powerful shivers to be send down their spines.

The sorcerers back hit the tree, as his long, crusty fingers were placed together, his mouth forming a sadistic smile.

As his clothing hugged every part of his body, the thickness his six pack seemed through his clothes, making the man look hot right there and then.

(No one else simps for Rumple in Once Upon a Time? No just me? Okay-)

Everyone's eyes soon turned serious, Venti and Amber becoming nervous on how powerful he can be.

Diluc and Kaeya's hair blew in the wind, their eyes coldy staring at the dark one in front of them.

"Rumplestiltskin." Kaeya muttered, which made Rumple let out a rather creepy laugh.

His finger then pointed to the sky. "In the flesh! The hilichurls wouldn't stand a chance to even step a foot on my lawn, the fools are smart enough than that."

"Then what happened?" Jean asked, causing rumple to look in her direction.

"What is it to you? It's my mansion, so I shouldn't speak to weaklings like you dearie! Besides....the god and I aren't on great terms...."

Amber's eyebrows rose.

"What god?" She asked, her mind thinking of barbetos, but was interrupted with another creepy laugh.

"Oh! You don't know? Guessing is so much fun than just telling you dearies! But, since I'm feeling pissed, I'll just go ahead and tell you.There's a god that sit's below me, less powerful than I, but much powerful than Barbetos himself! HEHEHE!"

"Powerful than...."

Jean couldn't even finish as the dark one's scaly hands pointed to Venti, who's face glared into his soul.

Everyone looked at him instantly, their eyes widening as Rumple flicked his wrist, changing the bards outfit in an instant.

The same colored robe Barbetos wore fit perfectly on Venti, his true form coming out as the braids of his once neat hair suddenly came off, making his hair suddenly blow in the wind.

"No way...." Jean mumbled, her and everyone's except diluc's eyes widened, surprised what their eyes were seeing.

'Called it." Diluc thought, his face turning blank as he was cringing frome everyone's reaction.

"HEHEHEHE! I love surprises! But, there's one more that I won't reveal just yet! It's for you to find out your...." His finger moved along of everyone, pointing to the six of them as his mouth formed a smirk.

"Selv's....." He finished, which sended shivers down Amber and Mona's spine.

But, Rumple then let out a sigh, as his body soon teleported somewhere else, causing the group to suddenly gasp in surprise.

"Now....where was I?" His suddenly spoke behind them, making the group turn around quickly.

He was standing on top of a branch, which was quite thick as his muscular body leaned against the bark again, himself shining in the moonlight.

Smirking again, his hand soon went down his stomach as his own fingers touched his abs, the tongue of his mouth licking his lips playfully.

"Oh yeah....her, the bitch god is many things.....but the major one is she's against the saddening four winds. First, the dearie wanted my power....sadly she couldn't land a hand on me honestly, didn't even know why she even tried to be honest." He explained, his hands soon holding a cup of tea that suddenly appeared in his grasp.

"Get to the point." Diluc growled, feeling venti beside him who's original clothes appeared back onto him.

Rumple took a sip of the delicious tea, his golden, handsome eyes opening to look at the redette. "What's the rush? Got a true lover behind bars? Did the god lock her up on purpose to have power? Revenge??"

"There was no god involved, it was Albedo's girlfriend." Mona spoke up, which caused the Dark one to laugh again.

"HAHAHAHHAH! That's what she want's you all to think! But in reality, she's a powerful one in Disguise! If you'd all just look at her feet, you'd see the truth ahead! But I forgot, you all mondstadt heroes are idiots..." He mumbled, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose.

" I knew it..." Mona mumbled, Jean soon looking her way with a confused look. "What do you mean, Mona?" She asked, causing the purplette to look her way.

"I knew there was something off about Elizabeth....I saw glowing blocks at her feet, but I didn't want to sound like I was crazy and was just seeing things." She explained, rumple soon putting his fingers together.

"She's starting to get it! Elizabeth was just a disguise to put sad beings in their place. THat silly trick won't get me, I was the one who taught her that of course!" He confessed proudly, making Kaeya soon growl. "And look where that gets her...."

"TEHEHE! No need to get snippy Kai! She's way worse than I am, so don't be disappointed..." he joked, which made Venti clenched his fist. "Get to the point!" He snapped, which made the dark one pout slightly.

"Basic commoners are no fun...." He sighed. "Fine......that fat guy, fagget? Binos, bologo...hmmm what was his name....perverted cock...no, BENSON! HEHHEH! Yeah....he's going to be an ease to get past. He of course is guarding the cell doors. As stupid as it may be, he killed your guards already Kai, a little to late for that, huh?"

Kaeya froze in his place, a shaky aroama started to form as his teeth gritted together like sand paper.

'What, how?!' he thought, annoyed with Rumples comment.

"Anyways, old new old news.....to get your sixe's lover out of that retched cell, you can't just break it with bare human hands, it's strong enough too keep me in their, which is rarely impossible for mere humans to do, it annoys me." He continued, feeling a little agitated from when he's arrested.

"And we won't be scared to do it again if you don't help us." Jean snapped, her face forming a hot-I MEAN scary look, her arm instantly pulling up her sword which made the dark one gulp a bit.

'Women are scary...' he thought, suddenly feeling the stares the women was giving him.

He soon put his hands up with defense, his pearly whites showing while looking at her with disgust and slight fear. "N-No need to go all sangwoo dearie, i was getting to it before you're playing serious voice interrupted. Now, to get into (Y/n)'s cell, you're going to need powerful magic to break through." He told them, his form instantly dropping from the branch, soon landing on the ground with ease as his hands were behind his back.

Amber grew confused as he eyes looked to him again. "Why would we need to get into her cell? I thought you were going to tell us how to stop the god???"

Rumple then laughed again, his hands soon wiping the falling tears as his eyes looked to the six of them.

"Oh! I didn't say you were stopping the god, you all dearies are far to weak for that....you are going to break her out, since some more dangers her way are to come. But, that's not all you'll have to do! HEHEH. In order for her life to be saved in the future....."

Everyone looked in his direction, seeing how the dark one trailed off as he looked down at his tucked in shirt, some of it messed up from the harsh blowing wind.

Sighing, he ignored it while flicking his wrist, revealing some black liquid in a very fancy looking bottle.

His eyes pierced their way again, the white button up shirt blowing up a bit as his abs came into view.

As his hand held the object towards them, his form was perfectly aligned with the moon, himself shining in the light as his hair blowed with the wind.

"She's going to have to flee mondstadt, for her safety...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: So.....quick question.

Author: All of my MLB fan's please stand up!

Author: *smiles and clasped my hands together.* How would all of you MLB fan's like me to write a fanfiction about it?? Like a MLB various x Badass reader? I've thought about it for a while and wanted my fans opinions. If everyone here will read it of course.

Author: If you like that Idea, then please let me know so I can get started on it right away!

Author: But anyways, ANOTHER CHAPTER IS FINALLY DONE!!!!!

Author: Wow...Idk why but this one took a lot of me energy out and it was somewhat hard to write?

Author: In a sense it was weird because typing today and yesterday somehow made my wrist hurt. But, hey, a little arthritis can hurt me! An Author is supposed to withstand obstacles! *Mumbles while shoulders slumping* Even if it means not sleeping for two weeks.......AND I OOP-

Author: I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to upgrade your powers in a sense, a surprise for this book is coming for yo all and I'm excited to reveal something new of your abilities, SO PLEASE STAY TUNED!

Author: Also, just a heads up, after the next chapter or two, I am going to start working on the Q&A so if you have any REAL questions you'd like to ask the characters listed on their, PLEASE DO SINCE THIS IS THE LAST CALL!

Author: I'm sorry this wasn't out sooner, yo girl was sicker than a disgusting bug, so I couldn't barely get out of my bed.

Author: BUT I'M HEALTHY AND BACK IN ACTION, READY TO WRITE AGAIN!!!!!

Author: Sadly, I should go since I need sleep, so I'll leave you all to read this chapter.

Author: BYE LOVILIES!!!!!!

Author P.S, Here's a lovely Nanami and Chat Noir edit I found-

Nanami edit:

And Chat Noir:

AnnnD a rumplestiltskin one because Imma simp:

Author: *Whispers* Thank me later-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.3K 43
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
90.4K 4.7K 44
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐌. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 x 𝐅. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐔 w/ 𝐃.𝐈.𝐂.𝐊.𝐀.𝐀.𝐙.) After being burned at the stake u...
317K 11.4K 40
⚠️this is book 2, sequel to 'A piece of us'⚠️ (Strongly recommend you read the first book before this one!) ⚠️SPOILERS of the first book in this desc...
341 0 13
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮, 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓷𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽. 𝓘𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭...