[DISCONTINUED] Don't Forget

By freehibana

This story is discontinued. I'm keeping the existing chapters up so those who enjoyed it can reread the parts... More

Author's Note!
Prologue
Something's Not Right
An Encounter (Rewritten)
"Gentle" Reminder (Rewritten)
A Family Affair
No Hands (Rewritten)
Reflecting (Rewritten)
An Overdue Visit (Rewritten)
But Why? (Rewritten)
It Is Difficult (Rewritten)
Don't Understand
A Stressful Time
Discomfort
Company
Call
Demands
Ending this Story

Attempted Recovery (Rewritten)

3.8K 194 64
By freehibana

"'Lovers' is a strong word," Simone mumbled.

"Really?" asked a confused Alessandro. "But we went out on dates and spent a lot of time tog—"

"Shut up!" Simone cut him off, causing his head to jerk back with surprise. The 'Syd' who Alessandro knew wasn't the type to snap. Trying to recover from her outburst, Simone calmed her tone when she spoke again. "What I mean is that we were never in love..."

Alessandro's jaw tensed and he swallowed. "Right... We were uh, very close friends."

"You don't have to fucking spell it out," Emiliano grumbled.

Luca cut his eyes at Simone and then turned his gaze to Alessandro. He didn't realize how intense his glare was until he saw Alessandro grow visibly uncomfortable in his seat.

"I didn't mean to offend," Alessandro clarified. "Simone is your wife and of course I respect that. The Montella-Rossi alliance is extremely important to both of our families. However, this recent tension in our region with your people running arms deals on our territory is unacceptable. Especially with it leading to casualties on both sides."

"That is why we are meeting with you," Luca replied. "Claudia already told you that we had nothing do with that. And think about it, how would selling in your territory benefit us enough for us to risk our alliance? It doesn't make any sense."

"I agree that it doesn't make sense, but it doesn't change that it was your men who clashed with mine. You are responsible for all Rossis as I am for all Montellas."

Luca took a deep breath and his nostrils flared with it. Simone squeezed his hand and used her other to rub Emiliano's thigh, hoping to ease the tension she could sense from both of them.

"Are you implying that we don't have control over our men?" Luca questioned.

"If your men are acting outside of the rules that you set for them, then yes, it means that you do not have full control over them."

While Alessandro had a point, neither Luca nor Emiliano could admit it, as it would appear that they were backing down if they agreed with him.

"Non si preoccupi. [Don't worry about that.] If there are any problems on our end, we will deal with it. We're just here to make sure your men stay in line."

Alessandro's lips parted as if he was about to respond heatedly before catching himself and pausing to put his words together. While he knew that the Rossis were in the wrong and that Rossi-affiliated men were selling arms at cheap prices in his region, trying to undercut the Montella business, his family was still significantly weaker than the Rossis and adding to the tension between them wouldn't be wise.

"Credimi [trust me], our men are in line."

Luca was typically the silent one, but Emiliano hadn't said anything else after their brief discussion on Simone and Alessandro's previous relationship.

Alessandro looked around at everyone and they were all on edge. He decided that after his and Luca's exchange on the clash between their families, there was no point in continuing it for the night and that he would assess next steps should there not be a change in the behavior of the Rossi men. In the mean time, he figured the best move was to ease the air of hostility in the room and reassure them that their alliance with the Montella family was valued.

"Well," Alessandro exhaled. "Now that we've discussed that, how about some drinks? Our families are still allies and this is my first time meeting the two of you since I took on this role. My treat."

Simone gave Alessandro an approving smile and he returned it with a knowing one.

"Oh," he said. "I almost forgot that I should introduce my cousins... They are also my security."  Alessandro gestured for the two men who were with him to introduce themselves.

"I am Marco."

"I am Dante."

Simone waited a few moments for Marco and Dante to expand on their introductions before realizing that was it. She also noticed that Emiliano still seemed tense while Luca appeared to be listening and started to exchange some words with Marco and Dante in Italian.

"Em," she whispered. "Are you okay?"

Emiliano's hand that had been on her leg most of the night moved further up and he caressed the inside of her thigh. "I'm fine, sweetheart... It was better for Luca to do all the talking just now and he knew it."

Simone let out a breath of relief and just as she was about to lean into him, she was stopped and he stood up, pulling her with him.

"We'll be right back," he muttered to the group before taking Simone with him.

She followed him through the small bar until they arrived at steps toward the back and started ascending them. Simone had her guesses of what was happening, but she asked anyway.

"Where are we going, babe?"

"You know where we're going, sweetheart," Emiliano replied without looking back.

The two of them arrived at a door with a guard standing in front of it and Emiliano said something to him in Italian that caused him to step away without asking any questions. Emiliano continued to pull Simone with him into the office where the bar owner was sitting at his desk. He looked up at them with a glare.

"Che cazzo stai facendo? [What the fuck are you doing?!]"

When the owner reached for the gun in his drawer, Emiliano pulled his first. Before he said anything else, the owner got a better look at Emiliano and recognized him as one of the head Rossi. After apologizing in Italian, he quickly left the room.

Simone heard the sound of the door lock and the moment she turned to look at Emiliano, he pressed his lips against hers, lifted her legs to wrap around his waist, and walked her back against a wall.

"Em..." She breathed his name once he released her lips to kiss and suck her neck. "Oh god," Simone moaned when he slipped his hand up her dress and into her panties to touch her.

Emiliano continued without saying anything else, his mouth focused on savoring Simone's skin. With the little leverage she had, she pushed her hips forward to meet his fingers as they pumped in and out of her. She'd already been getting wet for him with how aggressively he was behaving.

Simone held eye contact with Emiliano while she came all over his fingers, her mouth wide with a breathless moan.

"Fuck me," she said, but Emiliano didn't change their position.

"Say it again," he growled.

"Fuck me."

"Again..." He finally pulled his fingers out of Simone, carried her to the desk, and clearing the surface.

"Fuck me."

Emiliano allowed Simone to get back on her feet and bent her over the desk. He hiked up her dress to reveal her panties and ground his erection against her. She moaned at the friction as the tent in his pants rubbed her pussy through the thin fabric.

"Please, Em..." she breathed. "Fuck me."

He pulled her panties down and stuffed them in his pocket. "Again."

Simone lifted one leg up on the desk to open herself up more. "Fuck me."

Emiliano held himself at her entrance and smacked her ass.

"Fuck me!"

That was when he slammed himself into her and started pounding her pussy while he played with her clit.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme," Simone repeated with her moans. She didn't care if anyone could hear them. All she could think about in that moment was how good it felt to have him inside of her while he held her hair with a tight grip and smacked her ass.

Emiliano leaned over so he could whisper into Simone's ear. "You hear that, sweetheart?" Her wetness was audible as he continued fucking her. "That's how good I make your body feel..."

"God yes!" Simone cried out.

"And there are only two men who can make you feel this fucking good, you know that?"

"Yes, Daddy!"

Simone felt another orgasm welling up inside of her and she pushed herself back to meet Emiliano's strokes.

"There you go," he cooed. "You know exactly what to fucking do."

Simone turned her head to meet Emiliano's eyes as they kept going and a smirk pulled at her lips when she heard him begin to moan, knowing he was approaching his release.

"I love you, Em," she said through labored breaths.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

Emiliano let out a a drawn out groan upon hitting his orgasm and pulled out of Simone to come all over her ass.

The two of them out of breath, Emiliano found the tissues in the room and used them to wipe off Simone. She lifted herself up so that her hands were flat on the desk and looked at Emiliano.

"My panties?" she asked.

"... Are staying with me," Emiliano replied with a mischievous grin.

Simone smiled and shook her head as she pulled her dress down before walking up to Emiliano and placing a comforting hand on his cheek. "Better now, my love?"

He turned his head into her hand to kiss her palm. "Mhmm."

|||||||

After Simone and Emiliano returned to the group, he was much more at ease and ordered himself a beer while she ordered an Aperol spritz. Luca seemed interested in his conversation about football (soccer) with Dante and Marco, and it wasn't long until they went outside for a smoke together.

A few drinks in, Emiliano turned boisterous and was engaging in casual conversation with Alessandro.

"So..." Emiliano took a swig from his beer while his other arm was wrapped around Simone's waist. "You mean to tell me that you won a bet over a fucking street race against Flavio Valentini and now you own their private island in Greece? Teresa had to be piiisssssedddd!"

"Not theirs anymore," Alessandro snickered. "And of course she was upset, but she refuses to spend the money to buy it back from me and she won't let Flavio do it either. So it's all mine now," he shrugged.

"Betting private islands and shit," Emiliano shook his head with an amused smirk. "What a fuckin' life this is."

"Yes," Alessandro nodded. "Sometimes, I feel like it is worth the other problems that come with it."

Simone nodded in agreement, but didn't feel like speaking much in her current state. Since hitting her thirties, she had turned insatiable and she was already in the mood for another round with Emiliano, or Luca, or both of them.

A small smile came to her face when she saw Luca walk back in from his smoke with Dante and Marco and the three men were speaking rapid Italian in an intense discussion about football. Luca rarely showed enthusiasm around other people, let alone got along with them, so Simone was happy to see him seemingly doing both of those things.

When Luca rejoined them on the couch, he leaned back with his arm around Simone's shoulder in a move that had become natural to them since the three of them got together. Alessandro, Dante, and Marco would occasionally take curious looks at the way the three of them moved naturally with each other, but tried their best not to stare.

Simone, now on her fourth drink, was holding onto her last bit of self-control as she resisted the urge to make out with her husbands the way she normally would. A meeting that started tense was now friendly and she didn't want to break the wave of good energy despite what her body was telling her to do.

Knowing that Emiliano was spent from their time in the office, Simone relaxed back in the chair and started running her fingers through the back of Luca's hair and rubbing his neck. It was a subtle motion that she knew he enjoyed and part of her was hoping he'd break and take her upstairs as Emiliano had.

Finally, Luca leaned in and innocently pecked her cheek before whispering in her ear, "Dangerous territory, tesoro," he warned.

Emiliano was caught up in his conversation with Alessandro, so Simone felt comfortable enough letting go of his arm and focus on Luca. While she continued to play in his hair, she used her other hand to move his further up her thigh.

Luca turned to meet her eyes and she didn't say anything to him, but the challenge was clear. He sighed his frustration that he couldn't touch the spot he knew was begging for him without it being obvious and instead decided it was time to go home. He reached across Simone to nudge Emiliano and they exchanged a glance before initiating farewells.

As they said their goodbyes, it wasn't lost on Simone that her husbands seemed to be running interference on the exchange between her and Alessandro — Emiliano with his arm wrapped around her and Luca standing almost between them.

"It was nice to see you again, Sy— Simone."

Simone simply nodded in response before she and her men left the bar.

On the walk back to their apartment, Simone was wearing Emiliano's large leather jacket to cover her shape and she held both men's arms the whole time in an effort to avoid the jeers that she experienced earlier. Even if they seemed to be getting along well by the end of the night, she knew that her husbands were on edge after the exchange with Alessandro.

When they arrived to the apartment, Simone immediately kicked off her shoes and removed the jacket before jumping into Emiliano's and then Luca's arms to exchange kisses with her husbands. She broke away from Luca and began pulling off her dress when he stopped her.

"Couch," he commanded and Simone, who was in a playful mood after her drinks, decided to challenge him.

"No," she countered and continued removing her dress while Emiliano watched her attentively. Again, she was interrupted before she got it off as Luca scooped her up to carry her. Emiliano let out a sharp breath of frustration and followed them to the couch.

After sitting Simone down, Luca stood in front of her and Emiliano joined at his side. She looked up at the men confused. "What is it?"

Luca's eyes bore into hers and his nostrils flared when he exhaled. "You weren't honest with us, tesoro... Why didn't you say anything about dating a Montella?"

Simone huffed and crossed her arms. "I didn't know it was the same Montella and it was so long ago! I was in college. It's not like he told me he was a mafioso."

"How serious was it?" Emiliano asked.

"Not serious at all... Now, can we please—" Simone paused when an idea hit her and her eyes switched back and forth between Luca and Emiliano. She got up on her knees and turned around so her backside was facing them before pulling up her dress and bending forward on the back of the couch. "Do you want to punish me?" she teased.

"Ugh," Emiliano groaned. "Those aperol spritz were strong and she's drunk... We can't fuck her like this."

"The fuck are you complaining about?" Luca said sharply. "You think I don't know what you did when you two disappeared... Before she got drunk."

"See, what had happened wa—"

Emiliano was cut off by the sound of a loud smack and both men turned to Simone to see that she'd slapped her own ass. "I'm not in trouble?" she pouted. "Are you sure you don't need to span—"

"Tesoro," Luca cut her off with a warning tone. His jaw tensed and his eyes were glued to her behind. Resisting the urge to give her the punishment she was asking for, he stood almost frozen in his spot.

Simone turned around and sat back in the couch facing the men still with a pout on her face. She lifted her dress to her hips and opened her legs to reveal her bare core. Emiliano had to hide his snickering as he saw Luca's deeply frustrated side-profile while he seemed entranced with Simone.

She was turned on by the way Luca was looking at her with an almost primal expression and she lifted her feet into the chair with her legs open to show more of herself to him.

"What were you saying, amore?" Simone asked, directing her question at Luca.

He clenched and unclenched his fist before letting out a deep exhale, keeping his eyes on his wife. Luca felt the blood rushing to his member, but was unable to tear his gaze away from the scene.

"Alright Simone..." Emiliano approached her on the couch and put her legs back down. "You're going to give Luca a heart attack. Let's go to bed."

"You're no fun," Simone groaned as she rose from the chair, fully removed her dress, and began undoing her bra while she walked toward the bedroom. "Fine... But I'm sleeping naked tonight."

Luca's trance was finally broken and he muttered a series of expletives under his breath and rolled his eyes. Meanwhile, Emiliano's eyes went between Simone and the couch as he had an internal debate with himself. Ultimately, he exhaled his disappointment and sprawled out on the chair.

"That woman is going to be the death of us."

+++

A/N: Thanks for reading! Emiliano is one of my fave characters to write because he's dramatic af. A true fire sign.

I know there's already been two scenes, but I promise the smut won't get excessive in this book (gotta save some of my imagination for Playing the Bosses 🙃).

ALSO...

About the use of the word "growl" when describing a man's speech: Men get this deep, sort of guttural (that word sounds unattractive) voice when they're angry/serious or (about to/in the act of) fucking, and that's what I (and probs other writers) refer to when using "growl."

I highly doubt anyone means literal growling.

Also, the word bark is usually another way to say "shout" without constantly reusing the word. Again, I highly doubt anyone means literal barking.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 1 1
An unfinished bnha story of mine that I'll possibly continue in the future.
118K 3K 35
There will be no more chapters going into this book. I have kept it up as it was my first ever attempt at writing for public viewing. Sorry guys. B...
32.4K 621 22
Wattpad deleted the book so I'm uploading again and editing the ones from the past. Fluff, Smut and everything else that pops into my head These ch...
52.5K 595 27
This is story has been discontinued. I've grown as a writer since then, and have no interest now in what this story was about. Sorry.