NHL imagines

By thataquariusgirl13

imagines about nhl boys because have you seen them?! πŸ₯΄β€οΈ requests are closed rnπŸ’› ⚠️NO SMUT⚠️ More

Hi!
1. Trevor Zegras - Rivals
2. Sebastian Aho - Insecure
3. Jack Hughes - Do you not love me anymore?
4. Mathew Barzal - Finally home
5. Andrei Svechnikov - You're my world
6. Artemi Panarin - Surprises (Valentine's Day imagine)
7. Quinn Hughes - We'll make it together
8. Dylan Cozens - Why don't you like me?
9. Johnny Gaudreau - I love you
10. Tyler Seguin - Goodbye
11. Nolan Patrick - When can we start?
12. Pierre-Luc Dubois - Je t'aime
13. Tyson Jost - Wake up
13. Tyson Jost - Wake up - Pt. 2
14. Carter Hart - Don't listen to them
15. Anthony Beauvillier - So in love
16. Matthew Tkachuk - Knight in shining armour
17. Connor McDavid - Until we're gray and old

18. Mathew Barzal - Always and forever

4.9K 55 5
By thataquariusgirl13

hi! so sorry for not publishing anything in so long but I literally had no ideas what to write! here's one for pretty boy Barzy, it's one of my longer pieces and I think it's quite good, so I hope you'll like it!

warnings: unplanned pregnancy
word count: 1801

enjoy!💙
_________________________________________

Y/n's pov:

"Baby?" I asked Mat and looked at him as we were having a breakfast in our kitchen together.

"Yeah?" Mat responded, not looking up from his phone that he was probably scrolling through Instagram on at the moment. I hesitated for a minute, looking back down at the half eaten meal on my plate before speaking up again.

"What do you, clearly hypothetically, think about the idea of.. having kids?" I asked as I started picking at my food, my heart beating hard in my chest. When I got no answer from Mat, I looked up at him to find him looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I questioned. He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck, looking down at the table then back into my eyes as he started to speak.

"Well um.. I mean, kids are great and everything, and I would love to have children of my own at some point in the future for sure, but I think we're still a bit young for that, you know? I mean, you just turned 23 and I'm turning 24 next month." he said and took a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah.. yeah sure, you're right. We've got plenty of time." I said with a nervous laugh, hoping he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Why were you asking anyway?" he asked as he turned his attention back to his phone.

"As I said, just hypothetically." I said, forcing a little smile. He hummed before locking his phone and standing up from the table, taking his plate to the sink and finishing his coffee.

"Well I gotta go now, see you after the practice?" he asked as he came closer to me to peck my lips.

"Sure."

"I love you." he said, winking at me and giving me a cheeky smile as he walked backwards out of the kitchen.

"I love you too."

After Mat left, I sat at the table by myself for another 15 minutes, thinking about what I was going to do.

'At some point in the future'

Little did he know the point would come in less than eight months.

~~

"So, have you told Mat yet?" Lauren, Jordan's wife, asked me excitedly while we were standing outside of the locker room after a game, waiting for our men to come out. I didn't say anything and just looked at her, the guilty look in my eyes giving the answer away.

"Y/n! Why haven't you told him yet? It'll start showing soon you know." she scolded me slightly and I looked down at my shoes, picking nervously at my nails.

"I know. It's just.. I'm scared." I admitted quietly as I picked my head up to look at her again.

"Why? You know Mat would never leave you or anything. He's so head over heels for you!" she tried to reason but I shook my head, feeling my eyes get a little watery. Hormones.

"How can you be so sure? I actually asked him what he thought about having kids and he said he doesn't want them yet! That we're too young and.. I'm just scared." I whispered the last part as I looked at her. Her eyes softened a little at my explanation and she brought me into a hug.

"You know why I'm so sure he wouldn't leave you?" she asked and rubbed my back a little in an attempt to calm me down a little.

"Why?"

"Because if he did, I would end him." she explained and I giggled. Feeling a little better, I was about to pull away from the hug when I suddenly heard a cheery voice that I quickly recognized saying "Group hug!" and I felt one strong arm wrap around me, the other being wrapped around Lauren.

"You really need to find yourself a girl, Beau." I laughed and we stayed in the hug for a bit before we all pulled away, seeing that Mat and Jordan have already come out of the locker room as well. Anthony placed his hand over his heart in fake hurt and I laughed once more, punching his shoulder in a joking manner before I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around my waist. I turned around to face Mat and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey babe." I said, giving him what I intended to be a sweet short kiss, but apparently he had different plans. Taking one hand from my waist, he placed it on the back of my head and kept me from pulling away, deepening the kiss. I pulled away after a few moments in need of air and Mathew whined at the loss of contact.

"What was that for?" I asked him as I blushed, trying to catch my breath.

"I missed you." he responded simply and leaned back in, kissing my nose.

"You literally saw me just a few hours ago you dork." I told him as I played with the hair on the back of his neck, looking into his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"I know, but I miss you every single minute I spend without you." he said, looking at me with, soft eyes. I felt myself blush some more, still not taking my eyes off my man.

"Wow, you flatter me Mathew Barzal."

"I try." Mat winked at me. We looked for each other for a minute before we heard someone clearing their throat, snapping us both back into reality.

"Alright, alright you lovebirds, enough with the PDA. You're so cute it makes me sick." Tito said as he made a disgusted face.

"Oh shut up Beau, you're just jealous." Mat said as we both pulled away from each other and intertwined our fingers together, laughing together with our friends as we all slowly started to make our way out of the arena.

~~

"Go ahead honey, I'd like to talk to Y/n here for a quick minute." Lauren said, kissing her husband and letting go off his arm that she was previously holding onto.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, looking at his wife.

"Yeah, don't worry. Just some girl stuff." she told him. He nodded and looked at Mat who looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Go babe. I'll catch up in 5." I assured Mat, giving him a quick peck on his lips and he nodded, turning around and walking over to where our cars were parked with Tito and Jordan. I took a breath and turned to look at Lauren.

"You're going to tell him tonight, right?" she asked, looking right at me. I stayed quiet for a moment before answering.

"Yeah.. probably." I said as I have her a tight lipped smile. She smiled back at me sympathetically.

"Alright, although I'm 99,9% sure everything is going to go just fine, just in case doesn't, you can always come to mine and Jordan's place, okay?" she offered.

"Thank you." I nodded and gave her an appreciative smile.

"Good luck." she said with a smile and gave me a quick hug. I mumbled a faint 'thanks' and we pulled away. After that we caught up with our men, said our goodbyes as we all went to our respective cars.

"What was that about?" Mat asked me as we got into our car.

"Nothing. Don't worry." I said, but he just looked at me in a way that told me he definitely didn't believe me.

"Babe I know you better than I know myself. Just tell me." he looked at me with soft eyes and reached for my hand, lacing our fingers together.

"We'll talk once we get home, yeah?" I offered. He looked at me for a moment with concern still visible on features and then he nodded, bringing my hand up to his lips and kissing my knuckles before starting the car.

The whole car ride home was silent except for the faint sound of music playing. I was looking our of the window the entire time, trying to think of a way to tell Mat what I had to, Mathew giving me concerned glances here and there through the ride.

~~

"Alright, we're talking." Mat said immediately after he closed the door of our apartment behind himself, only stopping to drop his hockey bag and take off his shoes before he took my hand and dragged me over to the couch in our living room. He sat down on it and looked up at me expectantly. I sighed, running my hand through my hair before sitting down beside him, looking nervously at my hands in my lap.

"Promise you won't get mad?" I asked quietly, picking at my nails. Mat placed one of his hands under my chin, gently picking up my head, making me look at him.

"I promise. Please tell me Y/n, you're starting to worry me." he encouraged me, his voice laced with concern.

"I'm pregnant." I quietly blurted out, feeling tears starting to slowly appear in my eyes. Mat didn't say anything for a moment as he just looked at me, processing what I had just told him, his hand dropping from my chin.

"You're.. we're.. okay, well this is unexpected." he said, finally looking away from me and letting out a long sigh as he rubbed his face with his hand.

"I'm so sorry Mat I- I didn't mean for this to happen and I-" I started as the tears slowly started to escape my eyes, but I was quickly cut off by Mathew.

"Whoa, slow down there, what are you apologising for?" he asked, wiping my tears off with his thumbs and looking at me with soft eyes.

"You're not mad?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because.. because you said the other day that you think we're still too young to have a baby and all so I just figured-" I was cut off once again, but this time by a soft kiss being placed on my lips. After we pulled away, Mat leaned his forehead on mine.

"Babe.. I'm not mad, okay? This is great, and although we weren't exactly planning it, I already know that you will be the best mom ever to our little one, and I promise I'll try to be the best dad I can possibly be. It's fine babe, it's all good. We're in this together." Mat said in a hushed voice, placing soft kisses all over my face in order to calm me down.

"I love you so much Mat." I told him, getting lost in his beautiful eyes.

"I love you so much more. And I'll always be here for you and our little one, please remember that." he promised, brushing some of my hair out of my face.

"Always and forever?"

"Always and forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 296 22
π“¦π¨π§ππžπ«π₯𝐚𝐧𝐝 . . . 𓂃 ΰ£ͺΛ– ִָ֢𐀔 βͺ hockey imagines ❫ ❝ we found wonderland, you and i got lost in it. and we preten...
464K 3.2K 100
quinn, jack, and luke hughes imagines and preferences requests open! imagines are short, just letting you know
574K 4.4K 111
imagines about our favorite hughes! i will try to update every tuesday and thursday! requests are open, feedback is appreciated! requests are closed...
220K 1.2K 123
these stories are from my Tumblr @astars-things all my fics are y/n (unless requested a name) My requests are open (dm or send in a comment for reque...