TAINTED SOUL (OFF HOLD)

Від QueenValentina_908

*PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS: A POISENED ROSE* "Everyone has secrets but some are deadlier than others" In a city of... Більше

CHARACTER INTRO
CHAPTER 1: BLAME THE DRESS
CHAPTER 2: ONCE UPON A TIME IN... HELL
CHAPTER 3: WOMAN COATED IN BLOOD
CHAPTER 4: JACK DANIELS
CHAPTER 6: SUPRISE
CHAPTER 7: 21 DARES
CHAPTER 8: OOPSY DAISY

CHAPTER 5: WOMAN ON A MISSION

52 2 20
Від QueenValentina_908

Warning : mature content, mentions of blood, torture, abuse, violence etc throughout the story. Be warned.

"Tell me I'm weak again and I'll show you what's  weak"

MILA'S POV:

When I finally got home, it was midday, my hungover still didn't ease after a coffee i grabbed on the way home from starbucks. I made a plan, deciding to have a relaxing bath filled with oils and after easing my muscles, sleep the rest of the day until tomorrow. Honestly, I was beyond exhausted, I needed beauty sleep to recharge my batteries. I mean you would too in my situation, duhh.

1 and a half hour later

I was lying in bead under the silky sheets naked; I like the feel of the rich fabric against my smooth skin, it conforting and soothes me, helps me sleep easier. The hit curtain were drawn and I was cacooned in a blanket of darkness-it was tranquil, silent. But just when I was falling asleep my bloody phone had to ring.

Can't you see I'm trying to sleep, for real?

I was annoyed and livid that someone had to call me now but I guess I picked the job. I reluctantly picked up the phone and swiped to answer.

Phone call

'Crimson phantom I assume, I have a request, I need you to get rid of someone", a husky italian voice asked, making me clench my thighs.

"I need more info", I responded without an ounce of emotion especially after I just woke up cause of him but I couldn't lie if his course rough voice did not spike up my interest.

"The target is Leonato Flucci, he is a problem for me, he is the boss of ' Flucci Enterprise' and he's 50yrs old, his company is on the brink of buncruptcy. I have no use for him", he replied in a manner of annoyance as if to show how much the target gets to him.

I knew he was hiding more but I didn't bother withdrawing more info, I could give less than two fucks.

"Thanks for the background check, if you want I can send you his head in a wrapped box, just give me an address", I questioned, a devious smile painted on my lips as I smirked.

"196 Florence Mansion
Queensville Street
N9 HW7
New York

Guards will be at the gates, leave the package with them", he replied right away.

"He'll be dead by tomorrow night", I told, feeling drowsy. I than hang up on him before another word was exchanged- bye sexy sucker.

End of phone call

I put the damn phone on my bedside, setting up an alarm for 6am next morning and than sank into the plush, silk crimson pillows, letting my self to drown in the cover of pitch black darkness; maybe tonight won't be filled with nightmares, or at least I hope so...

I woke up to the sound of beeping, my eyelids felt droopy and I really felt like going back to sleep but I gotta get the cash rolling in somehow. I picked up my phone, chucking it to the other side of the room and felt satisfied, hopefully it didn't shatter but its not like I can't by another one. Shame on me but it don't matter I'm a bitch either way, a savage one.

I jumped on the shower, turning on the gold shower head. The icy water cascaded down my body, giving me the shock i need to wake up. I picked up my rose and lemon scented body wash and scrubbed every inch of my skin until I was pristine clean than i lathered shampoo into my hair and repeated the process with conditioner.

I stepped out the shower, wrapped a plush red towl around me, and another towel around my hair in turban style. I strolled over to my walk-in closet and unwrapped the towel around my body. I slipped into a lacey red thong and a matching bralette which showed of my busty figure, an hourglass full of tattoos and scars, telling stories of past terrors; but I chose to embrace who I am cause the past should stay the past and I can't change what happened even if I wished to. I don't care if people judge me, we all have untold stories so it doesn't make any difference to me. Judge me all you want cause this bitch has to much stress to care.

I slipped into a tight yellow floral dress that emphasised my bust. Sexy and chic. And I topped the look of with nude 4 inch heels as well as adding some eyeliner, mascara and a coat of shiny cherry lipstick. I checked myself in the mirror again and grabbed my chanel shoulder bag and clipped one side of my hair with a few pearl clips.

I walked into the elevator.

I was ready to make an entrance. As soon as i arrived in the garage i stolled over to my other baby, my loyal Austin Martin, who i love with all my heart ♥. I sat in the drivers seat and reved the engine to life, feeling the vibration as it growled. I pressed on the gas and sped out the garage making my way to the sky rise buildings, one of which belonged to Flucci Enterprise- my destination. I parked in front of the building and got out of my car, making sure to double lock the door.

I strutted up to the golden rimmed sleek doors and pushed open, making my way to the reception desk.

"Excuse me?" i asked the receptionist.
"What do you want I'm busy can't you see?", she replied with aggression.

Fake barbie was getting on my nerves sitting there painting her nails, for real, is that what she does on a daily basis? This was getting utterly rediculous.

"I didn't know that a receptionist gets paid for painting nails instead of attending to visitors", I smirked as i tapped my manicured cuticles on the polished, dark, glossy counter.

"How about you mind your own business whore!", she snarled but I was unphased by her attempt to frighten me.

Instead I laughed in reply and said, "Well you see the business I have is in this building and all I wanted to know was were the head boss' office was located but since your being so immature I'll ask someone else".

I turned on my heels leaving her red-faced as some of the workers stared at her. I wouldn't put it past her if she had steam coming out her ears. I walked up to one of the ladies in a pencil skirt and Louis Vuitton blouse with Swarovski crystals in her ears.

"Are you looking for the bosses office, I can lead you there, I heard the conversion", she smiled

"If that would not be much of a problem than I would very much like that", I smiled in return

"No problem at all, I'd rather assist you than carry on answering emails, they are quite the bore and anyway  the boss barely care surprised you want to visit him", she rumbled and I laughed hard, clutching my abdomen.

"Than let's go"

I followed after her, catching up with her pace. She led me to to elevators and got into the one on the left, me following ensuit.

As we were going up I asked about her. She told me her name is Rosella but I can call her Rose for short. She said she's working here until she can find a different job, I don't blame her from the looks of this place, it doesn't seem as the most friendliest ones. I exchanged numbers with her hastily before we parted ways on the 10th floor, me going to sort out buissness with the boss and Rose going back down to answer emails again. I don't really like being in the company of people but she seemed fine and didn't babble my head off.

I walked up to the door labled Mr Flucci and knocked thrice until i heard a deep voice groan come in.

As I entered I was greeted with an old grump man sitting in a large leather seat with a cigar between his lips. I sat   in the chair opposite him with the mahagony desk in between us, supmrised he didn't sell it to save his company, looks pretty expensive but who am I to judge, his mistake.

"What did you come here for, I'm stressed enough", he stated looking at me with a glimmer of lust in his dark eyes, what a horny fucker.

"Well I wanted to talk buissness but you seem to stressed so I was thinking to help you out first", I replied as sensually as I could without having the urge to puke, I had to be sly.

"How do you plan to do that sweets, you want me to fuck your tight cunt, you slut", he smiled freakishly.

"Yes Mister", I straddled him and run my hands down his ugly ass face and had to musk my disgust for his breath, it reeked. I than told him too close his eyes as i undress but as he did i took out the sharp knife in my clutch and sliced his neck before he could realise. I clutched his head with my hand than put it in a box i had in my car and tied it with a silk ribbon. I cleared my tracks and deleted footage of me stepping in the office. By the time they realised hes dead it will probably be nightfall, no one cares for him. Before i took my leave i cleaned the few specks of blood from my face an than took the elevator and walked to my car. Not one person looked at me strangely so looks like i got away with anothet murder.

I opened the drivers door and slid into the luxery seat than reved the engine and took of speeding between the traffic to my next destination to drop of the gift for my customer.

I arrived 15 mins after leaving from Flucci Enterprise at my destined location. I put my pair of Chanel shades on and stepped out of my Austin with the gift in hand. I was greeted by 4 guards standing out the gates.

I went up too one of them handing the box with the label reading, from crimson phantom. After doing so i got in my car reversing out the property onto the main road.

It was time to return home...

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hope you enjoyed this chapter especially since the last time i updated was a long time ago.

Tell me your thoughts on Mila's character

Who do you think the mysterious caller was?

What will happen next?

Until  the next update, au revoir ! ;-)
😀
<))>
LL

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

387K 10K 43
-Blake- Rose stands not too far in front of the ring looking at me, her face is pale and my gut twists in ways it never has. She shouldn't be here, w...
25 15 8
Miserya lost everything, from her family, to her Kingdom, to her identity, name, magic, freedom, and everything she ever had. She remember all the f...
76 1 7
A young girl had been transported into a far more chaotic world than her own after her untimely death, how did she survive and meet her allies along...
10.2K 204 23
Thunder bay was a peaceful city, the weather was good, the people that lived there were nice and everyone got along with each other. Well... except f...