Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

9.

3.5K 255 100
By Writerbyheart01

Adnaan was busy in his laptop, he was analysing the sales data of company when a hand grabbed his shoulder.

"I'm excited to have Dinner at your place." Mansi his colleague said with a smile and Adnaan sighed before turning his office chair to saw Mansi properly.

"I'm sorry but my wife got hurt so I have to cancel the plan" Adnaan said and Mansi made a fake sad face.

"But I wanna meet your wife... I also wanna know what Mr. Adnaan see in that girl that push him to marry her!" Mansi rolled her eyes, her hand was still placed on his shoulder which he didn't bother to remove.

"Its an Arranged Marriage!" He replied while feeling irritation but didn't show in front of Mansi.

"Adnaan I don't know anything, I wanna meet her and its final that I'll go to meet her." Mansi said and Adnaan sigh, ''Let's see, if she's fine or not" Adnaan mumbled and Mansi nodded.

"Hey, you didn't even noticed my new dress! How I'm looking?" Mansi asked and Adnaan looked her from head to toe. She was wearing brown skinny formal trousers with white shirt, first two buttons were left open and her hair hair were tied up in a messy bun which was secured with a pen.

" Is this a question to be ask? You're looking hot as usual" Adnaan compliment her and she smirked. "if you know it then why you didn't tell me before asking?" Mansi asked with fake offended way and Adnaan scratched his nape "Well" he didn't had anything to say so he left the sentence on that well stretched well

On the other hand Sara woke up and smiled after remembering about Adnaan. A beautiful smile wasn't leaving her lips and a blush wasn't leaving her cheeks but suddenly 'Stop it Sara, that Bandar (monkey) can't be so good that he cares about you!' Sara scolded herself and huffed

''I don't want his favour'' She mumbled and think for few moments. Picking up her mobile she dialled Adnaan's number and surprisingly he received the call in second ring

"Hmm" he hummed

"I'm preparing dinner for you colleagues, come back soon, I'll need help" With full rudeness Sara said and Adnaan was confused on her sudden change of decision.

"I'll invite them some other day, you take rest" Saying that Adnaan cut the call and Sara looked towards the mobile screen.

"He disconnect my call!"

"How dare he to do so?" She mumbled and dialled his number one more time

"Now what's the matter?" Adnaan received the call with that sentence and Sara wanted to hit his head on the wall but he was lucky to be far away from her.

"Listen Banda... (monk...) I mean Adnaan... I don't take anyone's favour and specially yours! You've dressed my wound and I'm preparing dinner for your colleagues... So the accounts are settled from my side." Sara said and Adnaan sighed.

"Don't cook, just get ready. I'll order dinner from outside." Adnaan said but Sara was on her stubbornness

"I said I'll cook, it means I can cook. Just come back soon and I'm sending you list of some grocery items, bring them while coming home." Saying that Sara hangup the call and Adnaan was surprised on her behaviour but he huffed and placed his mobile on the table before started working on his laptop.

" Go to hell, if she wanna do work then I'll make her work even more" running his fingers on the keyboard he mumbled at the same time his mobile beeped and glancing on that he found the grocery list.

==================

Door bell was rang and with great difficulty Sara moved towards the door "Yeah?" She asked when found a man standing there holding few bags in his hands.

"Adnaan bhai call me to deliver these things" The man said and Sara hold those plastic bags.

"Okay, Thanks" Saying that Sara close the door and looked towards the grocery items. "Can't he come back soon to help me?" she mumbled with anger "Why do you forget every time that he is not so good" She scolded herself.

But actually she didn't need help, she was getting bore so she wanted Adnaan near herself so that she could irritate him just to enjoy her time.

"Neha.. Nehaaaa" Opening the door she called out Neha loudly and she open the door of her apartment.

"Yeah bhabhi?"

"If you're free then come here, I'm getting bore" Sara said and Neha giggled "Ammi I'm going to Adnaan bhai's home" Neha yelled and stepped towards Sara.

"Bhabhi I'm 24/7 free" Sara giggled on Neha's reply and both the girls went to kitchen. Neha was just sitting but Sara was chopping vegetables and doing other works, it was difficult for her to walk or stay stand due to the wound in her heel.

"Don't cook Tonight, I'm cooking biryani and some more delicious food" Sara said with a smile and Neha smiled too. Being a foodie girl she was always ready to grab the opportunity of having delicious food.

"Thanks bhabhi otherwise Ammi was saying to make khichdi... Is this a dish to be cooked?" Making an unpleasant face Neha asked and Sara giggled, but her happiness was vanishes when she stood up, with a hissing sound she went towards gas stove and started preparing for biryani.

"Bhabhi do you need any help?" Neha asked and Sara shook her head. "You're talking to me, it's enough! Sometimes it's like a punishment for me to pass time in this home. I was such a talkative girl but after marriage..." Sara left the sentence in between with a sad smile "it seems I have only blank walls in my destiny" she added in mumbled but Neha didn't get what she said

"Why you don't come to our home? We're also your family" Sara smiled on that love filled words but stay silent

"Bhabhi will you tell me the recipe of biryani?" Coming closer to Sara Neha asked while peeping inside the utensil.

"Why you've need recipe, you already cook so well" Sara said in friendly manner but Neha furrowed "what? I cook well? Who told you bhabhi? Other than Maggie I can't cook anything" Neha replied with a hesitation filled smile but that made Sara confused

"If you don't know cooking then who cooked that biryani which you bring other day?" Sara asked and Neha smiled

"I didn't cook that, but Adnaan bhai ordered that biryani. He called me and told to dishout and bring for you because you were hungry" Neha said while munching on cucumber but suddenly covered her mouth with her palm.

"Haww.... Bhabhi please don't tell this to Adnaan bhai, he told me strictly that it shouldn't be reveal in front of you" Neha mumbled with fake cry face

"What? That Bandar ordered that biryani and told you to bring here" Sara huffed "I'll kill this man" she added but Neha pressed her lips together "You call him Bandar?" Neha tried to suppress her laugh but couldn't "He is Bandar that's why I call him Bandar" Sara rolled her eyes

"But you have to admit that he is a handsome Bandar" Neha laughed but Sara again rolled her eyes.

"Handsome or ugly... He is a Bandar that's enough" Sara said with a hint of anger while putting some ingredients in hot oil but unfortunately that burnt her finger, she hissed but ignored that pain

"Carefully bhabhi"

"Don't worry, It's all good. Its my unlucky day" Sara mumbled while putting some more ingredients in that. But somewhere a point hit her heart that Adnaan cares for her, she felt happy with that but there was a painful spot in her heart, she didn't want to trust Adnaan in any condition.

=================

"Avi, dinner at my place!" Adnaan made Avinash remember about the plan and he nodded.

"I already remember" Avinash said before watching his wristwatch.

"Let's go" Avinash said but Mansi placed her hand on Adnaan's shoulder who was still busy in checking some records.

"I'm going to his home, so he doesn't need your lift for today" Mansi replied on behalf of Adnaan and Avinash nodded before leaving the office.

"Mansi don't you think, our sales graph is decreasing?" Adnaan said while running his finger on laptop screen while examining the data but instead of paying attention she leaned down towards laptop and close that.

"Working hours are over" she whispered in his ear and he smiled before packing his laptop.

.......................

Adnaan rang the door bell and Neha open the door. "Welcome home" She chirped and Mansi examined her "Is she your wife?" she asked to Adnaan in whispered.

"She is my sister" Adnaan whispered back with wide eyes and Mansi nodded while saying "Ohh"

"Where is she?" Adnaan asked about Sara and Neha pointed out towards kitchen

"Adnaan Mene tumse kaha tha jaldi aa jana meri help karne ke liye... Main kya tumhari nookar hu ki groceries send kardi aur kaam khatam!" Sara shouted from kitchen without knowing that someone else was also present there

(Adnaan I'd told you to come back soon to help me, am I your servant that you send the groceries and you're done with your part of work)

"Wow... What a warm welcome" Mansi giggled.

"Pehle pani to de diya kar, ghar aate hi shuru ho jaati hai" Adnaan said with frustration

(At least give water when I come back home)

"Zeher hi na de du tumhe us pani me?"

(Shouldn't I give you poison in that water?)

"Bhabhi... Don't show your love like this... Guests are arrived" Neha said loudly and Sara smack her forehead, she felt embarrassed but Adnaan rolled his eyes.

"Mansi, have a seat" Adnaan offer her seat and Sara came out from kitchen with two glasses of juice.

"She is Sara, my wife and she is Mansi my colleague" Adnaan introduced both of them and Mansi examined Sara from head to toe, she was wearing a black trouser with orange colored T-shirt, her hair were tied up in a bun which was secured with clip but some stubborn hairlocks were hanging on her face

"Excuse me" Adnaan muttered and grabbed Sara's arm. "Come with me darling" He literally dragged Sara to his bedroom, she wasn't able to walk properly but he didn't even bother to notice her pain as usually.

"What is this? What are you wearing? I already told you that my colleagues will come but still you're roaming around in these clothes" Adnaan didn't shouted but his tone was showing his anger

"You didn't tell me that your colleague is coming with you, its not time for dinner!" Sara shouted and Adnaan tried his best to control himself to say anything because he didn't want to creat a scene in front of Mansi.

"First of all change your clothes, after that do any other work" Adnaan said and Sara jerk his hand from her arm. "Stay in your limits, I'm not your slave so don't your dare to order me!" Saying that Sara turned to go out from room, at that time Adnaan noticed Sara's foot and the way of her walking.

"He is a heartless man and he can't become better" Sara mumbled while going to kitchen and she prepared dinner on the other hand Adnaan felt guilty one more time! He wasn't a cruel person but when it comes to Sara he had a different level of frustration and anger towards her without any reason. He smack his forehead and went to kitchen.

"How is your wound?" He asked with full of rudeness like he was doing the greatest favour on her.

"It's non of your business!" she replied in ignoring way but Adnaan took step towards her

"Sit down" Dragging a chair for her he said and she ignored but he forcefully made her sat down on that chair. Kneeling down in front of Sara he placed her heel on his knee and glare her

"It's bleeding. I told you not to cook but..." He left the sentence in between and started unfolding her bandage, Sara was confused whether she should be happy or angry. He unfold the bandage completely and went to his room for bringing first aid box.

"What is this? Is he sick? Sometimes he behaves just fine and sometimes he is such an evil!" Sara mumbled but in the time being Adnaan came back, he again placed her foot on his knee and started dressing her wound. Sara couldn't control her tears which fell down and Adnaan noticed that.

"Is it hurting?" He asked but she shook her head. "So Why are you crying?"

"Tum bohot bure ho!" She mumbled while crying, which melt Adnaan's heart

(You're very bad)

Standing up he wiped her tears with the back of his palm but she jerk his hand. "I'm sorry" for the first time he apologies for his rude behaviour which break the wall built around Sara's heart.

"Is it still hurting?" Adnaan asked and she nodded this time, her expressions were like a small innocent girl, Adnaan wiped her tears and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Shhh... Jangli Billi (Wild cat) can't cry like this" Adnaan said and Sara tried to glare him but she laughed lightly. Don't know what hit him that He slowly pulled her in a hug, for a couple of seconds Sara was shocked, she was still sitting on chair, and her head was hidden in his chest, she lift her head, Adnaan was still looking at her, she smiled rest her head again on his torso.

"Ahem.. Ahem I think I've disturbed the love birds... But My intentions weren't bad" Mansi said while stepping in the kitchen. Adnaan break the hug with a smile and looked towards Sara then Mansi.

"Being a good husband I have to take care of her, after all its my duty otherwise she can complain to my mom" Adnaan said and Sara looked towards him, Mansi took back steps to the living area.

"Oh.. Now I understand this time you were doing this just to pretend in front of your colleague! But Why I become fool every time? Are you an amazing actor or I'm an idiot?" Saying that Sara pushed him away and control her tears which were trying to gather iner eyes. Her heart which felt the warmth of love just a sec ago again shattered in million pieces.

"I hate you Adnaan. I hate you so much!" Holding an extreme level of venom in her voice Sara said and stood up from the chair. She was going to open the pot of rice to check its status but her hand was stopped in air when a voice fall in her ears

"No matter whatever I do, you won't understand me ever." Adnaan said and Sara tried to glare her.

"Tu kya mujh se nafrat karegi, main tujhse nafrat karta hu" saying that Adnaan left from there, and Sara keep glaring the door from he left.

(Do you hate me? But lemme tell you that I hate you even more)

===============
To be continued...
===============

Liked it or not?

If yes then Show your love by voting and if not then leave it but in few few parts the table is going to turn!

😉

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 4.3K 20
#24 in short story on (11/1/17) Soulmates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. Falling f...
36.4K 1.6K 47
"Please don't leave me." I cried and begged to him. He was crying too, his beautiful brown eyes were shattered as if. His hands held mine, trembling...
161K 7.4K 22
This is a short story on sandhir.... Read it on ur risk bcz it has many turns.... You may get totally confused & end scratching ur head. Ok so juz ki...
248K 7.1K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."