Billionaire Diaries #2: Caleb...

By remixxzz

Caleb Acosta grew up in a fucked up family. His mother's a cheater, and so as his father. Now he's planning t... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 2

17.3K 489 47
By remixxzz

KELLY FLASHED a smile as soon as she entered the studio. Tumayo ang host nang makita siya at bumeso sa kan'ya.

"Thank you for joining today's show, Kelly, " panimula ng host.

Ngumiti siya nang malapad at kumaway pa sa mga fans niya na nasa audience. Kitang-kita ang napakalaking banner niya sa gitna. Napangisi siya nang makitang maganda naman siya sa banner.

"I've been wanted to do this before but I really got a full schedule. I'm glad that I finally met my Filipino fans, " she looked at the audience and smiled sweetly.

She's sincerely glad to met her fans. But she's not really interested with the show in general.

"I heard that you're going to stay in Philippines for a couple of months. Is it possible that you will reconsider the full actress contract offered to you last year?"

She appeared on some movies before, back when she was 18. She tried being passionate at it and even attended acting workshops. She doesn't just really like it.

"I'm working on some projects right now so I'm afraid to say that I'm not yet ready for that. But I'm not closing myself for possibilities so, I'll give it some thought, " she answered the safest answer.

Mukha namang natuwa ang host doon ganoon din ang mga fans niya na walang pagod na sinisigaw ang pangalan niya ng paulit-ulit.

She's a role model for youth nga daw.

"That's good to hear. Everyone misses Dahlia of Thorn and Roses, " tukoy nito sa movie na isa sa naging dahilan ng paglago niya. Her character there was Dahlia and she's the sister of the main character. She got a big role on that movie and she was slowly recognized because of it.

"Yeah, it's a memorable experience. I suddenly remembered my co-stars of Thorn and Roses. It's been a while since we all hang out, " she lied.

In the first place, wala siyang close doon. And she's not in good terms with the female main character.

"You must really have a good bonding with them. I see the longing in your face. " Halos lumobo na ang pisngi niya sa kakapigil ng tawa. Longing? What the fuck?

Like, ew?

She acted feeling sad. "T-They're like a family to me. W-Without them, I c-can't imagine my l-life. "

Yeah yeah, she's a bitch.

When the host saw that she was teary-eyed, tumingin ito sa kan'ya na tila sobrang naaawa. Sumisinok na siya sa loob-loob dahil natatawa siya. Bigla pang nagplay ang See You Again.

May isang staff na nag-abot ng tissue kaya't madali niyang kinuha iyon at kunwari nagpunas ng luha. Tinatago-tago pa niya ang umiiyak na mukha para mas kapani-paniwala. Nahabag naman ang lahat at tahimik na nakatingin sa kan'ya.

"It's okay to cry, Miss Kelly. We all got your back here. You don't have to restrain yourself from crying. I'm sure your friends are happy that you're back, " biglang sabi ng host.

She's really going to hell for lying.

Pleased that the questionnaire she got days before the show was all constructed and organized, the interview ended all well. Pasimple niya lang na sinasagot ang mga tanong. She's popular alright, but she still likes to keep her life in private. Baka maya-maya magulat na lang siya na may article na tungkol sa kung ilang beses siyang napatawag sa school guidance noong high school.

Kelly was directed to the backstage for the meet and greet. Limited lang ang pwedeng makapasok. She needs 24 hours if she wanted to sign all of her fans' bought magazines of her.

"10 minutes break, " ani ng writer kaya't dali-dali siyang inabutan ng tubig ni Joli, ang assistant niya.

"Did someone call?" Kelly asked when she got back to the dressing room where her phone and some of her stuffs are placed.

"Yung Kuya niyo po kanina ma'am. Ang sabi niya ay tawagan niyo na lang daw po siya kapag tapos na 'yung show. "

Nagpasalamat siya kay Joli at sinimulan na siyang ayusan para sa meet and greet. She was changed to a mini length dress with sweetheart neckline and a ruffle edge hem. It has adjustable tie straps so she's definitely comfortable despite of showing a bit of her skin.

Joli just fixed her hair before she got called by the staff when the 10 minutes break ended.

An estimated 50 fans are on the large backstage. She waved her hands to them when she entered and they all squealed her name.

"Before the signing and picture taking, do you want to hear Kelly sing?!" sigaw ng host sa audiences.

Of course, they shouted yes. The host handed her the microphone so she smiled at her fans fakely. It's not even on the script.

Mapapakanta yata siya nang wala sa oras.

Since Kelly doesn't want to disappoint her fans, she swayed her body as soon as the music cue starts.

Napangiti na lang siya nang marealize na sobrang pamilyar sa kan'ya ang kanta. She used to sing it a lot before.

"Hey, have you ever tried? Reaching out for the other side?" She's pretty a stable singer, she can say. Not that professional, but she's.. fine.

Some of her fans know the song so they get along with her. "I maybe climbing on rainbows, but baby here goes. "

"Dreams they're for those who sleep.. life is for us to keep. And if you're wondering what this song is leading to.. I want to make it with you. "

Everyone clapped their hands when Kelly ended. She was happy with that moment for a second. It's a sincere happiness. Too far from the emotions she's faking just because she's professional.. and she has a good image to keep.

She bowed her head a little. As she looks at her fans, she's wondering what good thing she does in her past life to receive such love. She's not kind. She's fake. Does she deserves the happiness she's feeling right now?

"I never thought you're a good singer, " the host praised her.

Natawa siya dahil doon. "Maybe result of my singing concert in the bathroom when I was young, " she tried to crack a joke. Hindi naman 'yun nakakatawa pero natawa sila.

She can passed as a comedian, huh?

When the mini program ends, she was sitted to a long table and the fans are ligning up in front of her with magazines in their hand.

"Hi, what's your name?" ngumiti siya sa dalaga. Mukhang nasa high school pa ito.

"Hello po, Ate Kelly! I'm Jae po! Sobrang fan niyo po ako at lagi ko pong binibili yung mga endorsement niyo po!" Jae, her fan, shouted in glee.

She smiled widely and signed the magazine. They took a few shots and the little girl even asked Kelly to sign her shirt.

"Grow well, kid. And study hard, alright?" she said to the girl.

She can now see that the lign was getting shorter. She was already tired but she knows in herself that she enjoys talking to her fans.

"Ang bait-bait niyo po talaga, Ate!" their usual lines.

She's not kind, though. Ilang beses na niya 'yang ipinapaalala sa sarili.

Her forehead creased when a tall man with a fitted body slowly placed a magazine in her front. She was shocked when she recognized the magazine. It was a limited edition Winter fashion. The most recent endorsement she shoot.

She can't see the man's face. He's wearing a face mask and a cap.

"What's your name?" Kelly asked.

"Oh, it's.. Calix, " he answered. Mukha pa itong hindi sigurado sa pangalan.

Napatango-tango siya. She wrote 'Hi, Calix! It's nice to meet you!' with a heart in the end. She signed it then.

"This is only available in New York with a hundred of copies. Did you bought it abroad?" she curiously asked.

He just slowly nodded. "Yes, " he answered breathless.

Interesting, she thought.

She handed him the magazine and she waited for him to ask a picture. But it's been a seconds but he's still just standing quiet.

"Do you want a picture?" tanong niya.

"If it's fine, " he answered fastly.

Kelly smiled, still a bit dazed.

He moved to her side, bending a little since she's sitting. He's completely towering her. And he smells nice.

"Thank you, " she whispered and he just nodded.

Sinulyapan pa niya ang lalaki nang ilang beses bago bumaling sa susunod na nasa linya. She chuckled and bit the lower of her lips before sipping to her latte.

FRUSTRATION enveloped Caleb as soon as he entered his car. Did she recognized me?

First of all, the magazine's not his. It was owned by his younger sister who got an emergency at school. He had no choice but to attend the meet and greet.

Napasulyap siya sa magazine na nasa gilid niya. By just looking at the cover, he can easily recognized the woman. She's popular and somehow an acquaintance before.

Well, she got a crush on him before. And he's frineds with her brother.

She grew up in a fine woman. Very far from the kid who aggressively confessed to him and invited him as her partner in the juniors' ball night.. simply say, prom.

She used to follow him a lot before. He's a swimmer and even in the pool area of the campus, she's always there when he's practicing. She remembered how he put a big jar of cookie on his bag before. Ilang araw yata siyang nanakit ang likod dahil doon. He just realized that his bag was too heavy when he got home.

The jar even have a small note saying how much she adores him.

Bitbit ang magazine, he entered the mansion, and was welcomed by his sister.

"Kuya, did she signed it?" His sister, Journey, shouted as soon as he entered.

He sighed. "It's signed. "

Kuminang ang mata nito at agad-agad na sinipat ang magazine. But then.. Journey's wide smile suddenly faded.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

She glared at him. "I told you to say that my name's Journey! Look, Calix ang nakalagay dito! Who's Calix, anyway?!"

Huminga siya nang marahan. "I'm sorry I forgot. And I can't say may name, you know that I'm well-known businessman and-

"Kuya, you promised!" Journey whined.

Kids nowadays.

"Don't worry, I'll buy another magazine and let her sign it with your name-

"It's already sold-out, Kuya!" halos maiyak na ito.

"Then I'll let you meet her. Is that fine?" he asked.

Napatigil naman ito, umurong ang luha.

"Talaga, Kuya? Gagawin mo 'yun?"

"Yes, so stop with your tantrums now and please study in your room. I don't want you failing in your subjects again, " he warned.

Ngumuso ito. "I didn't even fail once, though. It's just 79, still a passing grade."

Patience, Caleb. That's your sister.

"Make it atleast 80, Journey. " He doesn't want to pressure her sister that much so climbing up with just one point will be bearable for her.

"I'll make it 81, Kuya!" tumango-tango pa ito.

"I'm fine with 80, Journey Caliah. I'll let you have a pet you want if you won't have a line of 7. "

Her eyes widen. "Really? A Weimaraner dog?"

He sighed again. Now she's requesting a big type of dog. He was expecting a small one.

"A Weimaraner, then. "

Journey hugged him happily. "Thank you, Kuya! I'll study hard para maging 80 na siya!"

Dahil sa malikot ito, the magazine she's holding dropped on the floor. Agad naman itong pinulot ni Journey at tinignan-tingnan kung may sira.

"Oh? Look, Kuya.. " Journey suddenly put the magazine in front of him. "Is this your name?" she pointed the lower part of the magazine, almost hiding.

Kumunot ang noo niya at tiningnan ang tinuturo nito. And it says:

Calix, my ass. You're too ugly that I can easily recognized you with your mask on. Caleb Acosta, you freaking dumbass.

He smirked. She can now cuss.

How can she recognized him? He's already wearing a mask covering her mouth up to the top of his nose.

"Kuya, hala, minura ka.. " Journey whispered beside him.

Just below the sentence, there's a one small line.

It's nice to meet you again, Caleb.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.2K 30
SPG Theseus Montenegro is a serious man. Puro business lang laman ng kanyang utak. Hindi mo sya makikitang may kasamang babae. Dating isn't in his vo...
1.3M 23.6K 46
The young, smart, gorgeous and successful, Dr. Storm Nyx Davids never liked looking back and remembering her past all over again. She is a cold, snob...
16.3K 962 32
Si Angelzy Joyce Onasna ay tatlumput tatlong taong gulang na independiyenteng babae, na nagtapos nang mag-isa, dahil sa mga hindi kanais-nais na kaga...
452K 1.3K 3
A writer who had the chance to meet his portrayer and fell in love with him. -- Start: March 6, 2022 End: November 30, 2022