Sentimonster

Por Ladychat1516

Realizing how many unanswered questions Adrien has, he goes on to discover something so dark about his past... M谩s

Secrets
Unsettling Feelings
Risks
Trouble
Announcement!!!
What is Wrong?
Lying
Concern
Sacrifices
Honesty
Suspicions
"Healed" And Home
Two Spells?
Busted
Photoshoot
Don't Destroy What You Have
Realization
2K THANK YOU!!!
An Innocent Drink
Un Bisou
Regret

Party Invitation

292 7 7
Por Ladychat1516

     After founding out such devastating news, Adrien couldn't help but spend half his time thinking about it. It made every bone in his body tremble with worry and fear. He knew he couldn't handle this news in the condition he was in now. He needed to find some distraction until he felt strong enough to accept what he had just discovered.

      In desperation, he looked around his room urgently for anything to distract him for the time being. He searched the large room until his eyes landed on a pile of unopened letters sitting atop his computer desk. I completely forgot about going through my mail. This is perfect! He thought, springing up enthusiastically heading towards the stack of envelopes.

     He sat himself down comfortably in his swivel chair, and picked a pink colored letter to tear open first.

"Going through fan mail to find some confidence?" His kwami taunted him, resting on his right shoulder.

"Nope, just going through these to distract myself." He answered his kwami sharply. He did not want to deal with Plagg's bull-crap today. Which his kwami caught onto.

"Distract yourself from what? Punching another hole in your bedroom wall?" Plagg chuckled at his terrible roast.

Adrien turned over his shoulder to give the little cat a glare showing his low tolerance for his poorly thought up insults.

     "Okay, okay! At least you put the new poster of you to use. It covers the hole in your wall so perfectly! No one would ever suspect a thing." He said, pointing to the new poster that was made for his dad's new clothing line, covering up the damage from his mini tantrum that had left an eye soring sight.

     He looked away irritated, as he tried to put his attention back on the letter he had pulled from the pink colored envelope in front of him.

"Dear Adrien Agreste,

Hi, my name is Clara. I don't know if you will get to read this letter or not... But I'd LOVE to meet you one day! I believe you have one of the most gorgeous, and purest souls in the whole ENTIRE world! You've inspired me to make so many different tuxes and suits for men and boys! I had started my business a while back, and thanks to you, it's now booming! So, I decided to be a little generous and give you a gift along with this letter. I hope you like it as much as I like you! ;P

Your biggest fan,

Clara Hudson." Adrien read aloud quietly to himself.

     "Blegh! Fan mail! It's too cheesy to the point it actually disgusts me!" Plagg exclaimed, sticking his tongue out. Adrien once again ignored him, and moved on to the next letter.

"Jayden Lynx... Oh, Jayden! He did a group photoshoot with me not to long ago! We got along pretty well actually. I wonder why he'd be sending me a letter." He smiled happily, turning it around to rip it open excited to see what was inside.

He pulled out a firmer type of paper. It most definitely was not a handwritten letter. He flipped it over to read out the words in his head, You're Cordially Invited To Attend Jayden Lynx's 17th Birthday Party.

"Plagg, he's inviting me to his birthday party!" He jumped up from his chair full of excitement, his heart pumping through his chest.

"Don't get yourself too worked up, or you might go into another one of your dizzy spells! But, when is it?" His kwami warned him, flying up to his side to have a peek at the invite.

"Let's see... It says it's- Today!?" He announced, re-looking over the date to make sure he was reading it right.

"Are you kidding me!? Why did I just now decide to go through my mail... I'm probably gonna miss it now." He whined, throwing the invite on his desk, and helplessly shoved his face in his arms with a pout.

"You're giving up that easily?" Plagg sighed, before a piece of cheese caught his attention from the corner of his eye.

"If I'd try and go today, I'd have to go face my father and ask him permission to go... And his face is the last thing I need to see right now." He moaned, beginning to slightly bang his head on his desk, frustrated. Then it hit him.

     "You know what... I'm going to this party Plagg! I want to be as far away from home for as long as possible! I don't even care if I will know like no one else there... I just can't handle being here! And... And even if he would say no, I'd go anyway! Yeah. That'll show him!" He exclaimed to his kwami, beginning to shove potential outfits together, and throwing them across his bed to pick through.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say kid." His kwami answered, clearly paying little to no attention to what his holder said, before devouring the slice of camembert he'd just found.
"I still feel sick to my stomach, but I don't even care! Any place but here sounds amazing right now!" He said, deciding between two of the best outfit choices laid across his bedspread.
"I say it's pretty fortunate that you found this party invite in the nick of time. You have a perfect escape and excuse if it all goes to plan, thanks to that piece of paper." His kwami finally chimed in, grazing his little paw along one of his slices of cheese lovingly.

"It is." He answered simply, going to grab a few pairs of neck ties to choose from.

"Ugh! None of these outfits are doing it for me. I need something more dressy, but these are way too dressy. I want to blend in with the other people attending this party, but not stick out more then Jayden since he's the main focus." He explained, beginning to rub his chin in thought.

"Wow! That confident in your looks I see. What a smooth way to say Jayden is less attractive then you." Plagg commented. Just then, a package that seemed to have fallen by the side of his desk caught Adrien's attention.

Maybe that's the package from Clara! He thought, making his way towards the package.

Sure enough, the package was labelled to him from Clara Hudson. He tore it open excitedly, it revealing a very high quality made suit just his size! It had intricate hand sewn embroidery scattered across the neckline, down to the front of the vest. He looked at in awe. It was exactly the outfit he was picturing wearing.

"This is amazing! Just what I was looking for Plagg!" He called out to his kwami who was engulfed in a pile of aged cheese. He held it up to himself in the mirror, and admired how well it complimented his skin tone, and his emerald green eyes. She really is a super fan! He thought to himself.

"I think it's settled! I'm gonna go Plagg! Now, I just have to ask my father..." He sighed, gently placing his new outfit on his bed.

~*~

     Gabriel sat beside Natalie who lay weak in the guest bed. He sat listening to her heavy, but slow breathes as she slept. He began to rub his face in guilt before a slight knock came at the door. He quickly turned his head towards the door, unsure if someone had actually knocked on it or not. A little while later, the hesitant knock came again, a little louder this time around. He sprung to his feet, and made his way quickly to the door to so who would be knocking. To his surprise, a scared Adrien appeared the moment he pulled it open.

     "Father!" He said startled, putting a hand to his chest to calm his breathes. He took notice of his odd behavior, but decide to shove it aside.

"Is there something you need, son?" He asked him in his normal mono toned voice. Adrien seemed to jump a little again at his voice. Why is he acting so strange? He thought as his son began fidgeting nervously with his hands.

"I- Um... You know Jayden Lynx? He is having a birthday party today and, um... I- I was wonder if maybe I could-"

"Why are you acting so nervous and scared Adrien?" He confronted him forwardly. He watched as Adrien looked to him shocked. There were a various of emotions he could read off of him. He watched as a snarl appeared on his face before he replied.

"I don't know, you tell me why." He spat, crossing his arms rebelliously at him. The flash of hatred was given through his glare. Almost as if he'd caught onto something. This made Gabriel a little uneasy. Before he could let anything slip from his mouth, he held his guard up, and let out an exhausted sigh instead. He knew why he was scared.

"You can go to the party Adrien."

     He watched Adrien's whole demeaner lightened, as a slight, relieved smile was plastered across his face.

"I- Thank you father." He said, refusing to look into his father's eyes, trying not to show how happy he was.

"Be sure to give Jayden my deepest apologies for my absence, and that I wish him well." He added to Adrien as he turned around to head back to his massive room.

"I will." He uttered quietly, before leaving from his sight.

"Very odd. Please not have found anything out my monstrūm pārvūm... Emilie would never forgive me if you would..."

~*I'm SOOOO sorry I kept you bugaboos waiting so long! :'( I have been in major procrastination mode lately... But, the chapter is finally here! I have another chapter fully written that I'll be posting in the very near future, so be looking out for that soon as well :D! 

And, if you are wondering by chance:

Are you still writing this story? Yes!

Are you planning on finishing it, and undergo editing in the future? YES!

But, are you a major procrastinator that gets writer's block a lot? Yes...

These are all true! But, bare with me, loves!~ I am determined to finish this story for you all! Again, thank you for your support, and comments LOL! They make my day! <3*~

<3Pound it!<3

~*Ladychat1516*~

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

7.1K 181 13
馃悶A Shanghai Special AU馃悶 Sabine had noticed how off her daughters behavior has been lately, especially towards a certain classmate of hers. With the...
5.8K 162 23
Nathalie is getting weaker everytime she uses the broken peacock Miraculous. Causing for Hawkmoth to choose a new holder. But his new assistant Lila...
234K 4.9K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...
58.4K 2.1K 6
We are aware of how Marinette found her love for Adrien Agreste. A simple but caring gesture that revolved around an umbrella sparked an everlasting...