The Doctor's Paradox

Oleh DracosBadGirl

Emma falls in love with a alien. She is a alien ,too. Can she trust that this man is her love for ever. Toget... Lebih Banyak

I Know Who He Is!
Emma Lee Is Smart
Another Fan Girl Or New Companion
Morning Emma Lee
Author note
Meow
Cat World
In The Tardis
Cat Emma
Wedding
Doctor's In Trouble
Vote Plz
Doctor's rescue
Untitled Part 15
Love And Death
The New Face
He Forgot
Amy, Emma, and The Doctor
Working
Angel back in heaven
Gallifrey I'm Back
Wings!
Angel Vs Weeping Angel
I'm The Doctor's Paradox
I'll Never Let You Go
Time War And Regeneration
Chrismas Dressing
Party Christmas
Dalek Or Time Angel
Can't Sleep
Finding Emma (Part 1)
Finding Emma (Part 2)
Finding Emma (part 3)
Geronimo
Ghost
Fredrick Collins And Love
Dancing
Making Sure
Death
The Baby
Edward Smith
The Titanic
It's Coming!!!
Hunny I'm Home
Flower Garden
River Song
Hello Sweetie
Love
Doctor Emma Lee
Bow Tie Making
Bad Hair Day
Better The A Dalek
The Magic In Every Story
Having A Little Fun
Cyberman
Ball
Fight For The Queen
Do You Remeber
Sucking Out Energy
Attention World
Paris
Fixing Hair
Old Memory
Heads And Tail
Messages To The Doctor
Welp I Got A Necklace

Meeting The Doctor

236 4 1
Oleh DracosBadGirl

Music makes my mind  work so plz understand the waiting. Emma is not real she is just someone I made up. Let me exsplain she is blond with long curly hair , mostly a party person, has short skirts and a T-shirt. Sometimes wears a light blue jacket. Now she is at a party where she will soon meet the Doctor ( a.k.a David Tennant)
Doctor Who is not mine it belongs to the BBC .

XxDoctorxX

After leaving Donna I went in to the TARDIS. We were crashing from a strange signal. Then
Boom the tardis crashed. I placed a hand on the console ,"What's wrong girl what happened " I  rubbed her.   
What's outside thoose doors The Doctor thought. He grabbed his drinch coat and opened the door,"Earth?"  The busy streats were just noisy. Nothing was wrong. The Doctor just walked around. He saw a party in a building. Just then his sonic went crazy. He went in the party."Name ,sir" A man in a  penguin suit said. The Doctor reached in his pock and pulled out his psychic paper." Oh, sorry, Mr. Smith.

XxEmmaxX

I was talking to some clents when this man came in he took his coat off. His brown spikish hair bounds up as he got it off over his head. He just put his hands in his pockets and walked around. I finnished with my clent and walked over to introduce myself.

XxDoctorxX

I saw a buitful lady come walking up to me. As she got closer her golden curls bounced." Hello, Miss, what's your name" I said.  "Emma, and you?" She had a tone that was like a stronge morning breezes. "John Smith, nice to meet you." I held my hand out. She took it. "Please tell me, What's going on here."I asked her. "Well, just a party to thank our hero." I looked at her, "Hero?" I said. "Well, my hero, great man."

XxEmmaxX

I looked in John's deep brown eyes. I could tell he was hiding something. "So, John, ever heard of the, Daleks." I smiled. He was drinking wine at the time, so when he heard what I said "Dalek" he just spit the wine back in the glass. He looked at me we such confused eyes.

XxDoctorxX

She was crazy!" Who hasn't heard of the Dalek, thoose crazy tin cans." I said. She just giggled and said ,"Well, John, they just left." Suddently the crowd got louder and she looked at me with a smile. "Wait right here." She said as she ran somewhere.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.6K 226 16
The Doctor just lost the love of his life and his hearts are broken. He's lost without Rose. But sadly the danger never stops, as an alien is going o...
7.9K 362 12
It has been two years since the real doctor left his clone with rose in the other dimension. After already two years with this human doctor rose was...
2.8K 142 34
Its been over two decades since the doctor dropped sarah jane back onto earth...
57.4K 1.7K 46
Y/N L/N was just a normal girl. She went to school, did her homework, but all that changed when she met him. The Doctor. The mad man with the phone...