The Alpha King

Por Rae_LeA

Rosetta Ann Marie is an omega. Omegas are the lowest a wolf can get in a pack without being a rouge. They are... Más

1 : Mate?
2 : The Most Wonderful Smell
3 : Saving Grace
5 : He's Perfect
6 : Kisses & Big Puppy Dogs
7 : Innocent or No?
8 : Prince Charming
9 : Tender Mark
A/N
10 : The Castle
11 : The Tour
12 : Ours
13 : Warming Up To Him
14 : Dwarfed
15 : Arousing
16 : Lotiony Massage
17 : Not Ready
18 : Nightmares
19 : Relaxation
20 : Affection
21 : Shopping Pt. 1
22 : Shopping Pt. 2
23 : Shopping Pt. 3 and Panda Ears
24 : Love
25 : Momma Knows Better

4 : Sleeping Beauty & Chicken Sandwiches

3.4K 73 6
Por Rae_LeA

Don't worry! There will be a part in Rosetta's POV soon!!

Marisa Miller as EDNA^^^

LONG CHAPTER!

6 Hours Later, 8:15 pm, New York again

We just pulled into the city, and I was thinking about the 2 girls in the car. 

"Tim"

"Sir?"

"Stop at Walmart then Wendy's before we get to the hotel"

"Yes sir, I'll call the guys."

"Edna, open the glove box. Get a piece of blank paper and a pen"

"Yes sir"

"Write down the things I saw please"

"Ready"

"2 toothbrushes...1 tube of tooth paste...2 hair brushes...2 deodorants...5 pairs of casual day clothes each...5 pairs of sleep clothes each...a couple pairs of undergarments each...a first aid lit and some peroxide...2 of the '1 serving' cups of ice cream, whatever is yours and her favorite...2 of the small suitcases, Tim will know what I'm talking about...and I can't think of anything else. Tim?"

"Me neither"

"Okay, Edna, you know her best. Get whatever you think she'll like best. Also, I feel like the biggest idiot in the world asking this but...what's my beautiful girl's name?"

She smiled at me before answering in a loving voice.

"Rosetta"

I looked down at Rosetta, a small smile on my face.

"So beautiful..." I whispered under my breath tucking a strand of hair behind her hair and trailing my finger down her cheek. So grateful I got her out of that house...

I saw Edna staring at me with a motherly smile, and this time I smiled back, but with a thankful one.

"My King, I do not expect you to buy me anything. It is not right. Especially after you've saved me from that pack..."

"No such thing. Think of it as a gift of trying to protect my Rose. And don't argue with me woman" I said when she went to reply

She just laughed a little and turned back around.

We pulled up to Walmart and they got ready to leave. I carefully pulled my wallet out, handing Tim my card. He already knew to go in with her.

"Don't rush but don't spend all night in there, we still need to go get food and get some sleep before tomorrow. We will have a long day."

They both responded with 'yes sir'.

As they walked away, I began thinking.

Edna said she has played sort of a motherly figure to my Rose, but she doesn't look older than 30 maybe. Rose only looks about 19, maybe 20. I guess she's still older, and someone who befriended her, trying to give her support.

Rose was an honest mess, so was Edna. Her hair was matted and dirty. Her clothes were ripped in several places, and were also dirty. You could tell she hadn't had a bath in awhile, or a brush. Even in this state, she still looked like the hottest girl on this Earth, and the most special in my eyes. I looked and felt nothing but love towards her.

I looked down as I felt her begin to move. Only she wasn't waking up, she was having a nightmare. She begin to squirm around, then she began crying. I was trying to wake her, but she wouldn't open her eyes. She began screaming, and it almost made me cry. I could feel all of her pain like it was my own, and it almost broke me.

I started shaking her shoulders and hollering her name. 

Finally, she opened her eyes and sees me, and it scares her, she instantly pushed away from me, crawling to the far corned of the car, bawling her eyes out.

I was about to do something stupid, but I have a feeling she wasn't going to calm down otherwise, and she would've ended up not being able to breath.

I picked her up and made her straddle my lap. She was trying to fight me, but I held her still to the best of my ability without hurting her. Her head was in my neck, and her hands pressed up against her chest, and her pushed all the way against me. I had her encaged in my arms, keeping her from moving her body or arms. My arms were big enough to wrap all the way around her back and rest on her waist on the opposite side, and that's how I held her till she calmed down. 

After 2 or 3 long minutes, she finally settled down, not fighting me anymore. She trailed her nose up the side of my neck, taking in a deep breath.

I wish she knew what she was doing to me right now. I was trying my damn hardest not to get hard right now. She don't know how good that feels, especially coming from her.

I shivered slightly, trying to contain myself. She was doing it unknowingly, and innocence practically radiated off of her.

She finally set up slightly to stare up at me with droopy eyes.

"Are you okay beautiful?"

She gently shrugged her shoulders, before resting her head back in my neck.

"My guard, Tim, and Edna are in the store getting some things. Then we're going to get some food before we go to a hotel for the night. You don't need to go back to sleep or you won't sleep tonight"

"humgh" she grumbled something inaudible.

I chuckled before gently stroking her hair down. I then saw Edna and Tim coming up to the trunk through the rear-view mirror. They opened the trunk and Rose scooted closer to me, gripping my shirt tight and whimpering.

"Shhhh it's okay...it's just Edna. It's okay, shhh" I whispered in her ear, still stroking her hair.

She quit whimpering, but didn't let go of my shirt. I gently rubbed her back, up and down.

After a couple of minutes, they got everything in the back and jumped in the front seat. Tim gave me a questioning look, looking from Rose to me. I just waved him off and he shook his head turning back around.

About 5 minutes later, we pulled up at Wendy's.

"What do you want to eat and drink beautiful?" I said softly.

I barely heard what she said, she whispered in my ear, and her voice was barely there at all.

I think she said a grilled chicken sandwich with only tomato on it with a Cherry Dr. Pepper.

"Coming right up" I gently kissed her temple.

She pulled back a little for a second but then relaxed back into me. I frowned slightly, but I knew I had to be slow and gentle with her.

"Tim....2 grilled chicken sandwiches, no extras but tomato, and 2 cherry Dr. Peppers"

"Yes sir"

We pulled up to the speaker and I looked down at my Rose. Her eyes were closed but I could tell she wasn't asleep.

"Edna what do you want?" Tim asked her.

"I'll just get a fish sandwich with nothing on it, and a small sweet tea please"

He told the guy what we wanted and then we pulled forward to pay. They surprisingly weren't busy.

"Would you like to turn around so you can eat?"

She hesitated but then gently nodded. I picked her up as if she weighed as much as a feather, and set her where she was still sitting in my lap, but her back was against the door, and her legs out across the seat. She winced and I became worried.

"I'm sorry are you okay?" I rushed out

She just nodded and rested her head back on my shoulder.

I reached for the food as Tim handed it to me, and put our drinks in the little fold out cup holder.

I gave her her sandwich and she smiled a small smile up at me. Even with her sitting in my lap, I was still almost good half foot taller than her. I'm about 6'2 or so. I stand ALMOST a foot taller than her so.

She was eating, actually devouring, her sandwich. She probably hadn't gotten much to eat...I frowned once more. 

She took a few swigs of her drink then left it alone, leaning back against my shoulder, rubbing her head up and down a little bit. I felt her hand digging at my back, and I was confused, but soon realized she was trying to reach her arm behind my back, I leaned up just a tad, and she comfortably rested her arm behind my back, resting the other on my stomach.

It didn't take long for us to get to the hotel, and I had begun to think that she had gone back to sleep. That was before she let out a big yawn, wrinkling her nose, and I almost 'aww' d. 

"Edna, get the door please."

I said as I wrapped my arm firmly around her back so she didn't fall, putting the other under her legs, lifting her up better in my lap. It wasn't that hard to get out, these cars have a taller roof, and wider doorway.

Tim booked the rooms on the way here, but 4 this time. I was gonna let Edna and Rose sleep on the 2 beds, and me sleep on the pull out couch in our room.

Tim ran in and got all of our keys, handing them out to the guys, then giving us ours, and we went our separate ways except for Tim. He helped Edna bring all of the stuff to our room, speaking that I was carrying Rose. It didn't take us long to get there, 5th floor, room 510, it was only just down the hall from the elevator.

We walked in and they set everything down.

"Thanks Tim"

"Always"

"Ok.. so Edna...I'm guessing you usually dress her wounds...?"

I bowed my head and spoke sadly, now tucking MY head in Rose's neck. I might be mistaken, but I think I felt her smile slightly.

"Yes sir"

"Well I know she isn't comfortable enough with me yet, so I'll just go sit her on the bathtub"

"That's fine. I'll get all of our stuff."

I set her down on the side of the tub, and got down on my knees. I rested my forehead in her neck, and put my hands on the tub on either side of her, holding up my weight. I know she's been with me all afternoon, but I just needed more of her.

I almost pulled away in surprise when her hands pushed through my hair, locking gently being my neck.

But it just made me push deeper into her neck, taking a deep breath of her vanilla scent, loving her touching me back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, until Edna came in, and I finally got up to leave, placing a small kiss on her shoulder. It was so light I barely even touched the skin before pulling away.

30 minutes later

Edna came out of the bathroom telling me Rose was ready to get in bed.

I had folded her sheets back already.

When I walked into the bathroom, I gulped and stopped in my tracks. Halted by her beauty.

Her skin was cleaned thoroughly, now a pretty pale but not to pale white. Her face was clean, she had long lashes, and grayish/blue eyes. Her long hair was in a cute messy bun with several tendrils framing her face. I almost hit my damn knees, literally. I had to brad a hold of the door frame. 

She was wearing a maroon silky nightgown with spaghetti straps, that went a little lower than mid thigh. Though her creamy legs were closed, the nightgown didn't leave much to the imagination in my eyes.  

It showed off her curves amazingly. She had a small curved waist, slightly wider hips, and a bigger bust not the type that those fake girls have. She probably wore a high C or a D cup. I wonder what her as-No! Jesus Christ (face palm). Stop thinking like that. You're just sitting here gawking at her! Edna said she was ready for bed.

I look up to see a prominent blush on my Rose's cheeks.

I cleared my throat.

"Um sorry...are you ready to get in bed?"

She nodded. I've noticed she doesn't really like to talk much.

I walked to her side and put a hand behind her back, and one behind her knees, carrying her to the bed. I gently laid her down, pulling the covers up over her legs, letting them rest around her waist so she can adjust them.

I sat down beside her, and swiped her hair out of her eyes, to behind her ear.

"I'll be right over there if you need anything ok? All you have to do is call. I promise I will be right there. I don't care if it's that you have to get up and use the bathroom or that you're scared. Wake me up." I said stroking her cheek. 

She smiled slightly but nodded her head at me. I brought her knuckles to my lips, shutting my eyes for a couple seconds before laying her hand back down. I kissed her forehead one last time and went to unfold my bed. I put the sheets on it, and sat down. With my clothes in my hand, I waited for Edna to get out of the bathroom.

10 minutes later she came out and her eyes widened.

"My King! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were waiting! I would've hurried!"

"Calm down Edna. It's fine. Why don't you get in bed. It's getting pretty late. I'm gonna do the same after I change."

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight Edna"

She had been wearing the same thing as Rose, but I didn't spare her a second glance. Rose was the only girl I saw in this world.

I changed and brushed my teeth before going to get in bed for the night. It didn't take me long to fall asleep. With that, came dreams of me and my beautiful Rose spending the rest of our lives together, her being a proud and strong Luna of our pack, with little pups running around all around us. And that there, was the perfect life.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
25.1K 685 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
Save me Por shae

Hombres Lobo

713K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...
37.1K 703 18
*Formerly known as Omega's Brother on my other account* Isabelle Smith was ranked an Omega at a young age. She was treated worse than the others. She...