The sweetest potato

بواسطة britishanimegirl

The character in this story will be based on the aot 2 game. This is also a Sasha x male-reader. I will be sk... المزيد

Bio
Female titan
Beast titan
Utgard castle
Betrayal
Recovery
Smoke signal
Pain
A/n
Im sorry
Reply
Sin
Ruler of the walls
Shiganshina part 1
Shiganshina part 2
Shiganshina part 3
A hard choice
The ocean
Brave volunteers
A sound argument
Devils of the island
Raid on liberio
Guarding zeke
This is it
Epilouge
Thank you
Thank you guys
Special chapter: helping to steal meat
Special chapter: Reminiscing about the past

Trust

1.3K 38 6
بواسطة britishanimegirl

We were all around the a table as Hanji was explaining what she learned.

Armin: eren will be eaten?!

Hanji: eren remembered a conversation that went like this...

She went on to explain the conversation.

Hanji: speculating based on that, Ymir was a titan wandering alone outside the wall. Bertholdt, Reiner and Annie had a comrade than she ate.

That information had us all gasp.

Hanji: when a titan eats someone, they don't change back into a human. But what if a titan ate one of Reiner's comrades? They're humans who can transform into titans. In other words, if a titan eats someone with that power they revert back into a human. Furthermore, they obtain the power of those they eat. In the other day's battle, Reiner was throwing titans at Eren, who had escaped. Eren has the power to control titans with his scream. He was trying to snatch that power with those titans. In that case, eren is just a vessel who is bound to be replaced. Basically, if the government has a titan of their own, they'll be the one to eat Eren.

Mikasa went towards the door but before she could levi stopped her

Levi: calm down. Even if you go on a rampage, they're not going to give Eren back to us. Anyways, we head for the lands of this rod reiss. Get ready to leave at once.

We all exited the room.

(Timeskip)

We set up a temporary camp in a forest, mikasa, Armin and Jean went to get supplies

Jean: captain, we bought the supplies.

Armin: the military police were handing out these. If this is true the scouts will be disbanded. I heard they'll be hunting for us tonight. They're also putting guards on all the vital roads, and it's impossible to get through without a pass. Captain what now?

Mikasa: if we don't hurry, eren...

Levi: calm down. They're using a wagon. It'll take a least a day to reach reiss'territory. We'll have to use that time to come up with a plan.

Sasha: captain, I hear footsteps.

We all looked the direction she was looking

Sasha: they're coming this way.

(Timeskip)

We were waiting to ambush the MPs, we were using Armin as bait. The MPs arrived they pointed their guns at Armin

Mp: hold it. slowly turn this way.

Armin put his hands up and stood up

Mp: you must be a scout.

Armin turned to face him

Mp: just like that... not a word. No listen to me and do as I—

Mikasa and Levi hoped down from the trees and put there blades to their throats.

Levi: that's right...hand over your guns to the one in front.

Armin took both their guns.

Armin: and not a word. Right?

We tied them up took off they're odm gear and cloaks. Me ,Connie and Sasha were on guard duty. Jean picked up two pieces of paper

Jean: captain

Levi took the papers

Levi: now then...stohess district military police. Private marlo freudenberg. Same assignment, private hitch dreyse. As for how we'll dispose of you...

Hitch: because of you guys, over 100 People from stohess district were killed!

Levi: huh?

Marlo: hey!

Hitch: you people.. you might think that you're all hero's of justice, but the victims and their families were dropped straight into hell!

Me and Sasha looked at each other then we looked back at where we are supposed to be looking

Levi: yeah, I know.

Hitch: you there... you're from the southern cadet corps, yeah? Just like Annie leonhart.were you friends of hers? No... I doubt she had any friends being gloomy and aloof as she was. It's like she was a kid afraid of other people...I never got the chance to know anything about her.and the reason they still haven't found her...is because she was pulverized by a titan into a puddle of jelly!

I walked over to Sasha and whispered in her ear

Y/n: she's got guts to speak to the captain like that.

Sasha: yeah I'm surprised he hasn't done anything yet.

Y/n: we wait and see what happens might be entertaining

She did a quiet giggle

Sasha: maybe, now get back to your spot before the captain gets mad at you

I walked back to my spot.

Levi: no because the titan in hiding was Annie leonhart herself.

They both gasped at this info

Levi: goddammit, it makes me sick.nobody knows a damn thing about this world... not us or anybody else.except for those bastards at the center of it all.we'll release you both as soon as we get out of here.

Marlo: captain Levi! Please let me help you! I don't think what you guys are doing is wrong! If I can help correct this worlds injustice, I'll do whatever it takes!

Levi: what's with this guy?

Marlo: I beg of you, captain Levi!

Levi: not a chance.I can't tell how prepared you are about making an enemy of the government. Let's go. Sasha, y/n tie them up somewhere nearby.

Sasha/y/n: yes, sir!

We ran over to them

Jean: captain. Please let me do it.

Levi: knock yourself out.

(Timeskip)

We were in the bushes looking at a mp checkpoint

Marlo: that over there is the least manned checkpoint around.

Levi:all right. We'll handle it ourselves. Get back to your squad before it's suspicious. Let's go! It's our turn to pick a fight!

We used a wagon to breach their defensives.

(Timeskip)

We were waiting on a hill, we heard footsteps and aimed our weapons at who was approaching.

Levi: it's me.

The captain was dragging someone

Armin: captain, he's...

Levi: with the interior police. I got a few questions for him.let's move.

(Timeskip)

We were In a forest on guard while Levi interrogated the mp.

Mp:stop it

Levi: where are Eren and christa?

Mp:on, you're so brave. That checkpoint back there was just recruits who could barely wipe their own ass. You think you're some sort of hero, beating them down?

We were looking at him while he talked.

Levi: what an atrocious thing we've done.

Levi shoved his foot in the mp's mouth

Levi: but what's more atrocious is this mouth of yours. I recommend you start talking while you're still able to use it. Where are Eren and christa?

He took his foot out and the mp started coughing

Mp: it's no use! All that's left for you now is to run and hide inside these walls, covered in mud and shit! If you don't turn yourselves in,every last scout we captured will get the noose! Starting with the most guilty of all, Erwin smith!

Levi quickly pushed him against the tree and bended his arm behind his. Back.

Levi: that's for not answering my question. Some scouts lives are more valuable than others. Only those dumb enough to acknowledge that join us.tell me where Eren and christa are at.

Mp: I-I don't know! I'm not allowed to know! Kenny Ackerman is a very cautious man!

Levi: Ackerman?

Mikasa gasped at his last name

Levi: I know Kenny... is that his last name?

Mp: it is but...

Levi: true, there's a lot of things he doesn't divulge... especially the important stuff. But you must have a rough idea. You beat try to remember.

Mp: stop it

Levi: you still have plenty of bones left to break.

Mp: you... you're insane!

Levi: maybe I am

Sasha: someone' coming from that way!

She readyed her bow and everyone else readyed their weapons

Sasha: more than one!

Mp: told you so captain. It's no use. One way or another, the scouts will soon come to an end!

( thanks for reading this chapter, hope you day is going well. Next chapter will be over the weekend)

Song: the sacrament of sin

Artist: powerwolf

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

23.6K 580 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...
3.8K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
953K 21.7K 60
Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own the manga nor the anime of Shingeki no Kyo...
73.9K 935 44
(I DON'T OWN ANY AOT CHARACTERS! ALL CHARACTERS ARE OWNED BY HAJIME ISAYAMA!)