False Hero (Kiritsugu M Reade...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

Brought into another world on accident from a foreign goddess, Y/n, the False Hero is inserted into a battle... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Start Of My Story
Chapter 2: Calico and Thomson's Contender
Chapter 3: Weaponcraft
Chapter 4: Weeks Later
Chapter 5: Don't Take Them Away
Chapter 6: Hero vs Hero
Chapter 7: Lone Survivor
Chapter 8: My Name Is..
Chapter 9: You're Better Off Away
Chapter 10: Place To Stay
Cbapter 11: Muramasa
Chapter 13: Partner
Chapter 14: Wave Incoming
Chapter 15: The Wave
Chapter 16: No Time To Die

Chapter 12: Love You Red

3.9K 139 50
By TheAnimeManofYeet

WHAT?! AN UPDATE?!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The body falls to the ground as I place my Contender back in its holster.

Y/n: "Muramasa"

Muramasa: "Still here"

Y/n: "How's the rest?"

Muramasa: "Schwi's a little beat up, mainly mentally"

Y/n: "Red?"

I help him up while pulling out the arrow from his stomach.

Muramasa: "She got taken"

I free Illya who jumps into my arms.

Y/n: "I'm glad your safe"

Illya: "Papa.. I can heal big brother Muramasa"

Muramasa: "I guess I kinda accepted the role while coming for her"

She kneels down next to him. A bright light was shining from her hands as Muramasa's wounds began to heal.

Muramasa: "Well would you look at that?"

Y/n: "I think I might have an idea of who took her from me. Can you take care of her?"

Muramasa: "No problem"

I nod while going back up stairs.

Y/n: "Naofumi will be here shortly"

Once I get outside, I take off to the roof and run as fast as I can. I load up Thompson's Contender once more with an Origin Bullet before placing it back into the holster.

Y/n: "I'm done playing the nice guy with you. I'm taking her back and ending you this time"

Out the corner of my eye I could see the spear and bow heroes pointing up at me.

Y/n: "Looks like I'll have some company"

I arrive at the sword's place and crash through the window.

Y/n: "REN!!! GIVE ME BACK MY RED!!!!"

I kick the table that was in front of me as I wait for the bastard to show up.

Irisviel: "Go upstairs"

I get out the room and see some stairs leading up to hallway. One door was at the end with a message saying a name.

Y/n: "Ren"

I pull Calico and my knife out as I make my way towards the door.

Spear: "Stop right there!!!"

Bow: "Y/n, what are you doing here?"

Y/n: "Putting a bullet in between this bastard's eyes.. and anyone who gets in my way of it"

I kick the door open and see Ren waiting for me on a chair next to Red who was tied to the bed.

Ren: "You've arrived. I expected this"

The other two caught up to me and noticed something off about him.

Spear: "Ren, what are you doing? Why is his-"

Ren: "Silence you lolicon fuck.. Ever since I saw her, something inside me started kicking gears. I was always lonely before this. Never had a girlfriend in my past, never really experienced love, nor did I have any sort of feelings for anyone"

He put his sword in front of him as he began to smile.

Ren: "That all changed the moment I met her~"

If I could describe him now, he was going full yandere on me.

Bow: "Ren, knock it off. You and-"

Ren: "SHUT IT YOU BASTARD!! Ever since I landed my eyes on this beauty, I couldn't even think of a life without her"

He grabbed Red by the hair and brought her to his face as he had gone psycho.

Y/n: "LET GO OF HER!!!"

I was just about to rush him Motoyasu knocked me to the ground.

Spear: "Don't... As much as I dislike what he is right now, we can't do anything to him. He's got all the leverage at the moment. I think it's best if you give-"

Y/n: "NOT A CHANCE!!"

I was furious beyond belief at this idiot's advice. I elbowed him in the face and got up. Ren let Red go and eyed me down.

Ren: "Are you going to fight me Y/n? Remember, I'm a Cardinal hero. I am important unlike you. You simply got summond by accident-"

I punch him in the face and sent him back into his drawer. I didn't give him a chance to respond. I body slammed him to the ground and began to unleash a fury of repeated punches to the face.

Bow: "That's enough Y/n!!"

The two separate me from him as I went over to release Red.

Red: "Master, you came for me. Why?"

Y/n: "Because your my family"

Red: "Master.. Thank you so much for loving me"

She said teary eyed as she comes into my arms.

Y/n: "Time to go back. Muramasa has food prepped and is waiting for-"

Red: "Look out!!!"

Red pushed me off to the side as Ren drove his sword into her stomach.

Red: "Mas.. ter"

Y/n: "R.. Red?"

My eyes were wide open, shocked at what had happened before me. Her body falls onto the bed with the sword stuck in her stomach.

Ren: "No.. No, no, no!! Red!! My darling!! I didn't mean to impale you. WHY DID YOU PUSH HIM AWAY?!"

At that moment, I lost what little composure I still had.

Y/n: "RRAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!"

Spear: "Y/n Do-!!"

I fired two shots from Calico into Motoyasu's feet so he wouldn't intervene.

Bow: "R.. Ren.. What did you do?"

I tackled Ren off of Red and charged him out the window with me. We fell down from the second window towards some steel box down below. I ignored the pain and immediately got up as Ren still hadn't gotten over it.

Y/n: "REEEENNN!!!"

I kick him across the face as I took my knife out and stabbed the shit out of his back.

Ren: "AAAHHH!!!"

I threw the knife away as I raised him up and punched his face with all my strength. I grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him to the ground before I continued my assault with multiple kicks to any part of his body I could see intact. After about 20 kicks, he started coughing a lot of blood.

Ren: "*wheeze* leasee... Mer.. cy"

Y/n: "Mercy?.. Is that you want?.. Crono Rose"

In a second his whole body got sliced up. I still left him alive but he was unable to talk anymore. I take out my Contender and aim it at his spine.

Y/n: "Count her rose buds ya jackass"

A single bullet lands as I walk away, putting my hood up. I left him unable to talk, move or use any sort of magic. He is nothing but useless lumber now.

I hop back through the window despite the pain I'm going through. I see Motoyasu, despite the bullet wound in his foot, had taken out the sword out of her stomach and patched her up a bit.

Spear: "Y/n, she isn't doing good. She'll die if we need to take her to-"

I walk past him and pick her up.

Spear: "Hey, where are you going?! The church-"

Y/n: "The church will kill her if I take her there!!"

Spear: "Then where are you going?"

Y/n: ".. Home"

I walk out of the building with Red in my arms.

Red: "Master?"

Y/n: "Don't speak too much. You'll tire yourself out. We're almost back home with Schwi, Muramasa and Illya. Just stay with me will you"

She had a weak smile as she clinged to my neck.

Red: "Thank you for taking me in-"

Y/n: "Don't talk like you're about to die on me!! I'll get you back to Muramasa's where Illya can heal you with her magic okay?! Just hang in there Red"

Red: ".. Good. Will you feed me his food?"

Y/n: "Of course I will, I'll feed you as many times as you want. It'll be you, me, Schwi, Muramasa and Illya again!!! Naofumi and Raphtalia will be there too!!"

Red: "That sounds.. nice"

I try to hurry up my pace as I see his home a few yards away.

Y/n: "See?! It's right there Red!! Just wait on me will ya? Everything's going to be okay"

I rush inside to see everyone already there.

Muramasa: "You're back- What's wrong?"

I lay Red down on the table as I walk up to Illya.

Y/n: "Illya, I know I'm asking alot of you with this but please.. Save Red. Can you do that for daddy?"

Muramasa: "Hey, it isn't good to put that much pressure on-"

Y/n: "She's the only hope I have!!.. Please Illya"

I fall down to my knees as I felt a hand on my face.

Illya: "Of course I will papa"

She runs up to the table and hops on a chair. Her hands start to glow as she begins to work on Red. Schwi walked up next to her and held the injured girl's hand.

Schwi: "Everything will be okay. Tomorrow we'll eat some ramen. Muramasa said so"

I can see little tears building up on the side of Schwi's eyes as Red gives her reassuring smile.

Red: "Of course we will"

Muramasa: "Y/n, come with me"

I follow him away from the kitchen as he looked a little grim.

Y/n: "What's wrong?"

He lifted up his bandages to show me he had stitches.

Y/n: "Didn't Illya heal-"

Muramasa: "Illya.. Illya's magic can only heal external wounds.. not deep ones"

I felt my heart sink when he said that.

Y/n: "C-Can't we do something?! Can you do surgery on her-?!"

Muramasa: "Mine wasn't as deep as I thought it was. I also got lucky that it didn't hit any important organ of mine. Red..."

We look over to see Illya hugging Red who looked pale but was giving it her best to look like she was fine.

Muramasa: "She won't survive the night"

I fell back onto the wall as I began to hyperventilate.

Illya: "Papa!!! I did it!! I healed Red!!"

She gave me a hug as I didn't know what to say. I look over to Red who gave me a signal that she wanted me to go along with it.

Y/n: "G.. G-Good job Illya.. You did a wonderful job"

I embraced her as I felt a pain in chest.

Illya: "I told you I'd do it!!"

Muramasa: "Come Illya, how about we go get some food together. Let's make Red's favorite for tonight"

Illya: "Of course big brother!!!"

They take off together as I look at the ground. I was thoroughly destroyed from the inside. I looked over and saw the girls sitting down on the table as Red did her best to seem okay.

Y/n: "..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided I wanted to leave the scene since it was too much to bare. I take out a cigar and light it up as I crash onto the wall next to me. I slowly slide down it as I don't take a puff and let it fall off my mouth. I pull my hair as I lay down with tears on my eyes. I try to fight them off but the last memory I had kept playing back over and over again.

Y/n: "REEEEEEDDD!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over a building

??: "I've arrived at a good spot and have my target in my sights"

A man was standing ontop of a church, looking out as he saw his target on the ground while yelling into the sky.

??: "Is this who I'm after?.. Red. Wasn't that one of his slaves?"

He checks his info and sees a few pictures on it.

??: "Y/n Kiritsugu Emiya, the Gun hero. Blacksmith Muramasa.. I don't like him for whatever reason. Illya Emiya, adopted daughter of Y/n and is good in the arts of magecraft. Red, slave and a half bred of Y/ns. Lastly, Schwi, not much is known so I got to be careful with her"

He puts it away and sees the man breaking down before him.

??: "Even bounty hunters know when to strike.. I'll give him time to mourn for now"

He turns around and was about to head off before he stopped.

??: "He doesn't seem like a bad guy from what I've gathered since watching him"

??: "He doesn't seem that bad.. For now, my intervention isn't needed. I'll keep an eye on him for little longer before I make my judgement"

He says before jumping off the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 98 18
(Based from Rising of the Shield Hero) One day, A Teen named Talon was transported to the world where the Four Heroes Of Ancient Myth are summoned...
59 1 1
You all know the story of Naofumi Iwatani who was summed to another world as the legendary shield hero and went through many hardships. Being framed...
4.4K 109 8
As Naofumi and the other heros were summoned to the kingdom of Melromarc, they summoned an accidental fifth hero. This fifth hero was a young girl wi...
214K 4.1K 34
(I DO NOT OWN THE RISING OF THE SHIELD HERO!) Lives Were Saved! Thanks To Y/N L/N, A Young Boy At The Age Of 17. He Had Done His Best To Save People...