Henry Danger: Captain Man's D...

De gwldxns

BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! Audrey Manchester isn't the typical teenager you thought she was. Turns out she's the a da... Mai multe

Audrey Manchester
Cast
The Danger Begins
Mo' Danger, Mo' Problems
The Secret Gets Out
Tears Of the Jolly Beetle
Substitute Teacher
Jasper Danger
The Space Rock
Birthday Girl Down
Too Much Game
Henry the Man-Beast
Invisible Brad
Spoiler Alert
Let's Make A Steal
Super Volcano
My Phony Valentine
Caved In
Elevator Kiss
Man Of The House
Kid Grounded
Captain Jerk
The Bucket Trap
Audrey & The Bad Boy: Part 1
Audrey & The Bad Boy: Part 2
Jasper's Real Girlfriend
Season 2
The Beat Goes On
One Henry, and Three Girls: Part 1
One Henry, and Three Girls: Part 2
Captain Man: On Vacation
The Time Jerker
Secret Beef
Henry's Jelly
Christmas Danger
Indestructible Henry & Audrey: Part 1
Indestructible Henry & Audrey: Part 2
Text, Lies, & Video
Opposite Universe
Grave Danger
Ox Pox
Twin Henrys
Danger & Thunder: Part 1
Danger & Thunder: Part 2
I Know Your Secret
Season 3
A Fiñata Full Of Death Bugs
Love Muffin
Scream Machine
Mouth Candy
The Trouble With Frittles
Hour of Power
Out Of This Capability
Dodging Danger
Double Date Danger
Space Invaders: Part 1
Space Invaders: Part 2
JAM Session
License to Fly
Green Fingers
Stuck in Three Holes
Live and Dangerous: Part 1
Live and Dangerous: Part 2
Balloons of Doom
Swellview's Got Talent
Season 4/New Book

Dream Busters

3.2K 70 13
De gwldxns

Audrey's POV

I went down the tube with my dad instead of Henry. Schwoz pulled out the remote and made Henry's tube go up.

"How is Henry?" Schwoz ran up to us.

"He's sound asleep!" My dad carried Henry bridal style and started walking to the metal bed.

"Oh no, bring him." Schwoz said. "We have to hook him up to the thingy!"

"What's wrong with Henry?" Charlotte asked.

"We were trying to capture Dr. Minyak." I breathed heavily.

"Dr. Minyak broke out of prison?" Charlotte questioned.

Schwoz and my dad put a orange circle over Henry's face.

"Yeah. And just as we were about to grab him, he blasted Henry with a dream beam." My dad sighed. "If it wasn't for Henry, Audrey would've gotten the dream beam."

"A dream beam? What is—" Charlotte began.

"There's no time for you to finish that question!" I blurted out then quickly cupped my hands over my mouth. "Sorry."

"Audrey, he's going to be okay. Can you show us Henry's brain activity?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, hang on." Schwoz began. "I got to change the input. HDMI one. No. HDMI two."

"Oh my God." I muttered.

"Oh!" Schwoz said. "That's Henry's brain."

"Okay, I will give anyone two dollars to tell me what's going on." Charlotte held up two dollars.

"Henry got blasted with a dream beam." Schowz took the two dollars.

"And put him into a deep sleep." My dad added.

"Very deep." Schwoz agreed.

"Well, then let's wake him up." Charlotte suggested.

"It's almost impossible to wake someone who's been dream beamed." My dad frowned.

"Why?" Charlotte asked.

"Show her, Schowz." My dad lifted up the orange thing over Henry's head.

"Wake up!" Schwoz yelled and slapped Henry across the face. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Schwoz kept on slapping Henry across the face and turned back to Charlotte. "You see?"

"Oh my God." Charlotte said.

"And as long as he's in this type of deep sleep he'll have dreams." My dad put the orange thing over Henry's face.

"Dreams?" Charlotte questioned.

"Disturbing dreams." My dad corrected.

"Crazy dreams." Schwoz whispered in Charlotte's ear.

"Oh, man." I frowned and watched as Henry twitched. "I wonder what he's dreaming about."

"Watch the screen and you will see." Schwoz said.

- - - - - - -

We got Henry and ourselves back in our original clothes. We took off Henry's socks and shoes off. My dad wrapped bandages over Henry's feet with tubes coming out.

"All right, now that we've put Henry back into his normal clothes, we're going to try something drastic." My dad began.

"Ooh, what?" Charlotte asked.

"Waking Henry up by giving him a massive dose of extreme coffee." My dad remarked.

"But I thought extreme coffee was illegal in America." Charlotte told them.

"It is." Schwoz was standing by a coffee machine.

"And for a good reason." My dad said. "It has over 300 times of caffeine of a normal coffee."

"Okay. We're ready to pump the extreme coffee into Henry." Schwoz announced.

"Do it." My dad ordered. "Let's hope this works."

"Yeah." Schwoz agreed.

I watched as the coffee started to leave the cup and into the tubes.

"Hey, why are we injecting the coffee into his feet?" I asked.

"Because, that's the fastest way to get the coffee into his heart is through intra-feetus injection." My dad explained.

"Where do learn this stuff?!" Charlotte huffed.

"Is Henry waking up?" I watched as Henry twitched.

"I don't think so." Schwoz shook his head.

"Ugh!" I groaned and looked on the floor.

"But the coffee does seem to be affecting Henry's dream." Schwoz studied.

- - - - - - -

We sat down and started to eat chips and dip.

"I feel so bad for Henry." I glanced over at Henry.

"Yeah." My dad agreed.

I got up and showed my chip to Henry. "Henry.. wake up. Charlotte made her homemade onion dip." I made Henry smell the dip.

I looked back over at them and they were staring at me. I gave them a sorrow look and turned back to Henry. "Please wake up."

"Hey..." My dad walked over to me and rubbed my arm. "You're just shoving a chip in his face."

"I know." I frowned.

My dad patted my arm before letting go of me.

"Aah!" Schwoz screamed and we all jumped.

"What, Schwoz?" My dad asked angrily.

"Maybe we cannot wake up Henry by doing things to him on the outside.." Schwoz began.

"Yeah?" I said.

"So.. let's try to wake him up from inside his dream." Schwoz thought.

My dad and I looked at each other.

"What?" My dad and I both asked.

- - - - - - -

"But I don't understand what I'm supposed to do." I said as I got onto the other metal bed in the Man Cave.

"We will explain." Schwoz told me. "All right, see, Henry is trapped in a dream state."

"Right, I get that." I nodded.

"And according to Schwoz's theory, we might be able to wake Henry up from inside his dream." My dad explained.

"I don't get that." I looked at my dad.

"We are going to make you go to sleep." Schwoz said.

"And then using that machine we can connect your sleeping brain waves with Henry's." My dad continued.

"And put you inside Henry's dream." Schwoz added.

"And you guys know for sure that this isn't dangerous?" Charlotte asked, standing next to Schwoz.

"Dangerous or not, I want Henry to wake up." I breathed.

"How come on of you guys don't transport yourselves into Henry's dream?" Charlotte asked.

"Well— I have a peanut allergy." My dad lied.

"I had some onion dip." Schwoz replied.

"Mm-hmmm." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Now, listen, Audrey, when you're inside Henry's dream, you can never tell that he's dreaming." My dad warned me.

"Do not tell Henry that!" Schwoz repeated.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Because when you're inside someone's dream and you tell them they're dreaming, it can cause the dreamer to go into brain shock." My dad said.

"His brain could literally explode!" Schwoz yelled.

"Well, what about me?" I began. "Could my brain explode?"

"Uh.. nope." My dad turned around.

"All right, well, what do I do when I'm inside his dream?" I asked.

"Well, according to the Internet, 'when a person is in a dream state, one of the most common ways to wake them up is by experiencing pain'." My dad read.

"Pain." Schwoz repeated.

"But I don't want to hurt Henry." I admitted.

"You won't be hurting him." Schwoz pointed to Henry.

"The real Henry is right here." My dad stood next to Henry. "You'll only be hurting dream Henry."

"It won't be real." Schwoz added.

"Okay. How do I talk to you guys?" I asked.

"Your whiz watch." My dad said and I held up my wrist to see my whiz watch.

"Got it." I nodded.

"So if you need to talk to us while you're in Henry's dream, you use your watch." Schwoz said.

"Audrey, if we don't wake Henry out of the dream state soon, he could be trapped in there forever." My dad gave me a serious look.

"Okay. But before I go.." I said before they put the orange thing over my head.

"What?" My dad looked down at me.

"One more chip and dip." I smiled.

My dad grabbed the bowl and I grabbed a chip, dipped it in the dip, and shoved it in my mouth.

"Okay. Let's get this going." I swallowed the chip.

They put the orange circle over my head and leaned me down.

"You really think it's going to work?" I heard my dad whisper to Schwoz.

"I don't know." Schwoz whispered.

"I heard that!" I yelled.

"Sweet dreams, Audrey." My dad said. "And remember, hurt Henry."

"It could be our only chance to wake him up." Schwoz reminded me.

- - - - - - -

I started screaming and it felt like I was falling, and then before I knew it, I landed on Henry's living room floor flat on my face.

I stood up and looked around my surroundings for a moment before I spotted Henry.

"Henry!" I smiled.

Henry turned around to face me. "Audrey! How'd you get here?"

I was unsure of what to say.

"I don't care!" Henry ran into my arms and hugged me tightly.

"Good." I smiled and hugged Henry back.

"I'm just glad to see you." Henry pulled away from the hug.

"Why?" I asked. "Anything strange going on?"

"Everything! I had the weirdest day at school and then I come home and it's even weirder here." Henry complained.

"What's so weird?" I questioned.

"Well, for one thing, my parents. For some reason they look and sound different." Henry said. "Like Kim and Kanye."

I looked in the kitchen to see Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

"Hi, Audrey." Kim waved at me.

"I'm a genius!" Kanye yelled.

"Cool." I gave him a thumbs up.

Henry turned back to me and started to shake me. "Why do my parents look and sound like Kim and Kanye?!"

"Do they? I didn't notice." I lied.

"Well, maybe you'll notice that Piper has a beard, and she's playing the lute." Henry told me.

"I gave my love a chicken." Piper sang. "That had no face."

Henry turned back to me and started to shake me again. "Why is she singing that?"

"I really—" I tried to say.

"All chickens have faces!" Henry yelled.

"So, maybe—" I got interrupted.

"Oh, and did you see Jasper?" Henry asked.

I turned around and saw Jasper's body and his head floating.

"Henry, will you please help me get back on my body?!" Jasper pleaded.

All of the sudden, Jasper's body started to run upstairs.

"Hey, come back!" Jasper's head flew after the body. "I thought we were a team!"

"Did you see that?" Henry kept on tapping me repeatedly.  "Can we just go outside and talk in the backyard like we always do? I just feel like I'm in some weird, freaky dream!"

"You're not!" I held onto Henry's shoulder.

"Huh?" Henry looked at me weirdly.

"You're not having a dream." I let go of Henry's shoulder. "Just go upstairs and try to put Jasper's head back on his body."

"Okay." Henry agreed. "That makes sense." Henry started to walk up the stairs. "Jasper! I don't know what you're doing, but it's not natural!"

I walked to Henry's front porch and flipped open my whiz watch.

"Dad!" I yelled.

My dad popped up as a hologram over my wrist. "Audrey! Did you find Henry?"

"Yeah." I grinned. "I'm inside his dream."

"Ooh, what's it like?" My dad asked.

"Weird." I replied.

"Like, how weird?" My dad exclaimed.

"You really need a number?" I glared at my dad.

"Yes. From one to ten." My dad said.

"Hang on, let me check." I flipped the whiz watch close and I opened the front door.

I saw Kim and Kanye dancing in the kitchen, Piper brushing her beard.

"Who's a good beard?" Piper asked. "You are! Yes you are!"

I looked over at the stairs.

"Jasper! Get back on your body!" Henry chased after Jasper's head.

"I'm over here. Oh, oh, can't catch me." Jasper teased.

"Hey, no! Jasper!" Henry ran after Jasper's head.

"See you!" Jasper's head laughed.

"Can somebody stop Jasper's head?!" Henry cried.

I closed the front door and I went back to the front porch. I flipped the whiz watch back open and saw my dad come back on as hologram form.

"52." I sighed. "Dad, just tell me what to do to so you and Schwoz can wake me up and bring me back home."

"Okay, first, you got to remember the world you're with Henry is not real. You're both just in a crazy dream state." My dad reminded me.

I look over my shoulder and see Jasper's head staring at my watch. "Yeah, no kidding."

"Hey, who are you talking to?" Jasper's head asked.

"Get out of here, Jasper's head!" I swatted Jasper's head away.

"Audrey!" My dad called and I adjusted the watch so I could see my dad.

"Yeah?" I asked. "I'm back, what?"

"You got to go hurt Henry!" My dad ordered.

I sighed. "But I—" I choked on my words.

"It's okay." My dad assured me. "You're in a dream. Nothing is real. There's nothing to get hung about. Now go hurt Henry and hopefully that'll wake him up."

"All right, but you, Schwoz, and Charlotte better not be eating Charlotte's onion dip without me." I warned my dad.

"We're not. Now, you know what to do." My dad nodded.

"Right." I closed my whiz watch and walked back inside the house.

"Hi, Piper!" I ran past Piper.

"There's a river of glue and apple juice, too." Piper told me.

"Okay." I nodded awkwardly and grabbed a banana. I peeled the banana and put the banana peel on the top of the stairs. I walked back downstairs and put the banana in a plant pot.

"Henry!" I yelled.

"What?" Henry yelled from upstairs.

"Henry, come quick!" I shouted. "I'm hurt!"

"Are you okay?!" Henry yelled. "Audrey, here I come! What happen—" Henry slipped over the banana peel and started to fall down the stairs.

I walked over to Henry and started to help him up.

"What just happened?" Henry breathed.

"You fell down the stairs." I remarked.

"Oh." Henry sighed.

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah, a lot." Henry nodded.

"Cool, wait here." I dropped Henry back on the floor and ran to the front porch.

"Dad!" I flipped my whiz watch open.

My dad hovered over my whiz watch in hologram form. "Hi. Did you hurt Henry?"

"Oh, yeah." I nodded and laughed. "Is he waking up?"

My dad paused for a moment. "Dang it!"

"What?" I panicked.

"Stand by. We're going to bring you back to reality." My dad informed.

"Okay." I nodded.

I closed the whiz watch and sighed, looking around. All of the sudden the door opened.

"Audrey, I can't get Jasper's—" Henry got cut off.

- - - - - - -

"Audrey!" I heard my dad shake me awake.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in the Man Cave again. "What— what happened?"

"Bad news." My dad frowned. "Henry's still trapped in a dream state."

I looked over at Henry and groaned. "Aw, man."

"And more bad news." Schwoz told me.

"What?" I looked at Schwoz.

"We are all of Charlotte's onion dip." Schwoz informed.

"Aw, no!" I groaned and leaned back at the metal bed.

My dad started patting my arm which resorted me to swat his arm. 

- - - - - - -

We were all searching for some remedies to help Henry wake up.

"Hey, hey!" Charlotte called. "Here's something that might wake Henry up!"

"What you got?" I ran to the monitor with everyone else.

"Okay, this website says, 'sometimes when a person is stuck in a deep dream state, you can stop the dreams by submerging the person underwater for between 30 and 45 minutes'!" Charlotte read and turned back to us.

"Did it mention any side effects?" My dad sarcastically smiled.

"Let me check!" Charlotte turned back to the monitor and scrolled down on one of the screens. "Scrolling down.. okay! Here we go. Side effects. Number one, death. Okay, let's not try that one."

"Yeah." Schwoz agreed.

"Guys, what are we going to do? What if we can never wake Henry up and he's stuck in a dream state forever?" I looked at Henry's body.

"Ahoy!" Schwoz yelled.

"What?" Charlotte questioned.

"Why'd you say ahoy?" My dad repeated.

"Listen to what I just found on an ancient Hindu website." Schwoz stood up with his tablet.

"What?" I walked over to Schwoz.

"What's it say?" My dad asked.

" 'The most effective method of a shocking a sleeping person out of a deep dream state is fright'!" Schwoz read.

"Flight?" Charlotte questioned.

"Okay, so we just need to book Henry a flight somewhere." My dad said.

"He's always wanted to go to Florida." I told my dad.

"Perfect!" My dad exclaimed and turned to Henry's body. "Henry, you're going to Florida!"

"I not say flight. I say fright. Fright! Like ooga, booga, ooga, booga, booga!" Schwoz yelled in our faces.

"Ohhh, fright!" I sighed.

"Fright, fright." My dad repeated.

"Yes." Schwoz nodded. "Yes, we put Audrey back into Henry's dream."

"And she needs to scare him?" Charlotte asked.

"She needs to terrify him." Schwoz corrected and turned back to me. "You got to scare the poof out of him."

"Poof?" I questioned.

"Okay, when you say poof, you talking about like—" My dad got interrupted.

"You know what I mean!" Schwoz yelled.

"Wait. I'm not very good at scaring people." I admitted.

"Then I help you." Schwoz grinned.

- - - - - - -

Schwoz held a green blob.

"You see this?" Schwoz showed me the green blob.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Looks like something my Uncle Rosco coughed up." Charlotte observed.

"You hear what she say about my bloob?" Schwoz looked at my dad.

"It does look like a loogie." My dad admitted.

"Just— how does that thing help me scare Henry?" I asked.

"All right, here's the plan." My dad said. "We're going to send you back into Henry's dream."

"Okay." I laid back down on the metal bed.

"And when you get there, you find a refrigerator and you put this bloob inside." Schwoz handed me the blob.

"Then after 10 seconds, you get Henry to open the fridge." My dad explained.

"I don't think Henry's going to be that scared when he sees this blob." I shrugged.

"Bloob." Schwoz corrected.

"Bloob." I corrected myself.

"Just trust us." My dad said.

"Wait." I stopped them. "What's going to happen when Henry's opens the door to the fridge?"

"Just look away." Schwoz ordered.

"Look away." My dad warned me.

They put the orange circle over my head and leaned me back.

- - - - - - -

I started screaming and fell face first on Henry's kitchen floor.

"Oof!" I grunted. I stood up and wiped the dirt off of me. "Wait. Where's the blob?" I looked up and then the blob hit my face. "Ew!" I threw the blob off of me.

I wiped my face before picking up the blob again. I walked over to the fridge and started to remember the directions. "Put the bloob in the fridge and wait 10 seconds." I opened the fridge and placed the blob inside it.

I closed the fridge door and ran to the staircase.

"Henry!" I screamed. "Hey, Henry, where are you? Henry!"

"Audrey?" Henry ran to the staircase. Henry looked at the top of the stairs before running down them.

"Hey!" I greeted.

Henry sighed. "What's happening? Everything's been so crazy and I don't get why."

"Can I have some juice?" I asked.

"Juice?" Henry gave me a face.

"Yeah, I need some cold juice. You know, refrigerated." I told Henry.

"Okay, that's a pretty specific request." Henry looked at me.

"Just get me some juice!" I huffed.

"All right!" Henry started to walk over to the fridge. "I'm having a mental breakdown, all she cares about is juice."

Henry looked at me then back at the fridge. "All right what do you want? Apple? Orange?" I heard Henry open the fridge. "Cranber—"

I quickly looked away and covered my eyes. I heard Henry scream which made me jump. I turned back around and saw Henry on the floor.

"Henry!" I yelled and looked down at Henry. "Henry?" I went to go tap him but he disappeared.

I opened my whiz watch and waited for my dad to be on the hologram. "Hello? Dad!"

"Audrey!" My dad appeared.

"Hi. Did Henry wake up?" I questioned.

"Yeah, he's here and he's okay." My dad smiled.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed. "Now, bring me back."

"Right. One sec." My dad said left the hologram.

"Hey, what's happening?" I questioned, waiting for a response.

I saw my dad come back on the hologram. "Uh, listen. We're not going to be able to bring you back to reality for about four hours."

"Four hours?!" I shouted. "Well, what am I supposed to do?! Stuck here in Henry's bizarro dream for four hours?!

"Do you know how to play mahjong?" My dad asked.

- - - - - - -

"Six bam." I grinned.

"Two crack." Kanye said.

"Three dot." Kim smiled.

"Soap." Piper said.

"Five dot." The green lady put down her piece.

"Go fish!" Jasper's head yelled.

We all groaned.

"Jasper's head, I told you we're playing mahjong." I reminded.

"Sorry, I forgot." Jasper's head said and floated to Kanye. "Hey, Kayne, will you scratch my nose?"

"No, man, I'm a genius!" Kayne yelled.

"He is." Kim rubbed Kayne's head.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

94.8K 1.5K 35
After years of living in Bordertown, a city in America, Delilah is forced to move into Swellview, due to the new job of her step-dad. This means new...
12.5K 133 39
After moving back home to swellview, young teenage Willow Manchester discovers something extraordinary.. TW!! MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS AND SELF H...
21.8K 418 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...
305K 7.6K 46
Sarah made one decision last month, a big one. To work for Captain Man as his secret sidekick. The only thing; he, and Kid Danger don't know who she...