Kings & Queens ↠ Brie Bella...

Bởi ThelovelyAngels

None of us can do things alone, it always takes a team. Started + Thursday, November 19, 2020 Published + Sat... Xem Thêm

KINGS & QUEENS
CAST
GALLERY
00. WEDDING MANIA
01. BREAKING THE NEWS
02. COULD BE HAPPIER
03. FLUSH OF LOVE
04. WHAT COMES UP, MUST GO DOWN
05. ARTICLES
06. WEDDING, BABY SHOWER, AND THERAPY
07. THE FALSE POSITIVE?
08. BABY BLUES
09. BRIE, THE PEOPLE'S DUCHESS
011. REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY
012. CHRISTMAS OF 2018
013. LET'S TRY AGAIN
014. BRAVE NEW BRIE
015. THE BOOK OF BELLA
016. ROYAL VISIT TO MOROCCO
017. PLAYING FAVORITES
018. DOUBLE THE PREGNANCIES
019. HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
020. EPILOGUE

010. THE ROYAL TOUR CONTINUED

829 23 1
Bởi ThelovelyAngels

010. THE ROYAL TOUR CONTINUED
October 17, 2018

Day Two of our Royal Tour of Australia, Harry and I fly to the town of Dubbo, situated on the Macquarie River.

"Watch your step," Harry said to me as I walk out of the small plane.

Harry and I were greeted by the Mayor at the airport. He was happy that we were here and then it was time to meet a very excited group of children.

Harry and I were welcomed with hugs by adorable schoolboy Luke Vincent, who rubbed Harry's beard.

"It's like Santa Claus' beard, huh?" I asked Luke.

Like nodded.

"Santa Claus is my favorite person," Luke replied.

"Then does that mean I'm your second favorite person?" Harry asked Luke.

"I guess so," Luke answered.

I chuckled.

Then Harry and I visited the Royal Flying Doctor Service which is celebrating its 90th year. We learned more about the life-saving role the aviation service provides for people living in rural and regional areas. We also had to cut the 90th anniversary cake.

Next, Harry and I saw first-hand the hardships local farmers are facing at Mountain View Farm. We talked to the Woodley family, who have been running a livestock and crop farm for over five generations since 1887 about their hardships and their fond memories.

Harry and I joined the family feeding the cattle.

I brought banana bread that I baked at Admiralty House last night and Fortnum & Mason Royal Blend tea for tea with the Woodley family.

Whilst departing, I asked the car to stop so I could meet a group of people who waited to see us.

Next, we travelled to Victoria Park to join people from Dubbo and surrounding areas at a picnic in the park to celebrate community spirit within the region. When it started raining.

"We have brought rain with us," Harry joked to me.

I smiled.

I held an umbrella over Harry as he gave a speech where he referenced to his grand-parents visit to the area in 1954 and the resilience of locals throughout the drought. And he also addressed mental health and suicide rates.

Speaking on his own journey Harry added, "You are all in this together and, if I may say, personally, we are all in this together. Because asking for help was one of the best decisions that I ever made. You will be continually amazed at how life changes for the better."

Next, we met representatives from Drought Angels. The small charity is run by big hearts, who offer a listening ear, a warm hug and personalised support given to each family.

In the afternoon, we visited a local school working to improve the education outcomes of young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. I also carried out my first solo of the tour, meeting pupils from the Girls Academy.

=•=•=•=
October 18, 2018

Day Three, we travelled to Melbourne this morning for a packed day of engagements.

We begin the day with a walkabout at the Royal Botanic Gardens where a rapturous welcome awaited us.

"I don't think I will ever get used to this," I told Harry as we arrived at the Royal Botanic Gardens, who it seemed like thousands of people gathered to meet us.

"It's the best feeling ever," Harry said.

I nodded.

We walked around and smiled at everyone and I was given an abundance of flowers and toys for Akeilah.

"Thank you," I said to a little girl who gave me flowers.

I met a little boy, Gavin woke up "with a cough" and had to stay at home from school today. He decided to make a pasta necklace for me. I was so impressed I decided it was the perfect addition to my ensemble.

"I think it makes my ensemble look even better, don't you think?" I asked Gavin.

Gavin nodded.

"You look beautiful," Gavin said.

I smiled.

"Thank you, Gavin," I said.

After spending 25 minutes talking to well-wishers and taking an array of gifts including cuddly toys, flags, newspaper cuttings and handmade trinkets, we were welcomed by Governor Linda Dessau and her husband Anthony Howard.

From there, we walked to Government House for a reception where a diverse group of young Victorian leaders and community members attended the reception.

There was a demonstration of various sporting activities took place in the grounds, with ambassadors from the This Girl Can campaign. I joined in a handball demonstration.

Then, Harry and I demonstrated a scaled, miniature Formula 1 car designed and made by Trinity Grammar students, which won the 2017 F1 in Schools World Championship.

I got quite the surprise when I launched the car.

"I did not expect that!" I exclaimed of our speedy takeoff while laughing at my own jumpy reaction.

Meanwhile, Harry looked as happy as a child in a toy store, beaming at the cars and laughed at my startled reaction.

"Wasn't quite expecting that," He joked to her.

Continuing on, we met Hunter Johnson, one of the Queen's Young Leaders and founder of The Man Cave.

We also met Willow from Guide Dogs Victoria, Harry was delighted to meet Willow.

We were presented with a photograph by Victorian street artist, Rone, of his spectacular painting of cement silos near Geelong.

We mingled with guests and signed the visitors' book.

Following the Reception at Government House, Harry and I visited Charcoal Lane, a social enterprise café which offers leadership, mentoring and training programmes for young Aboriginal people.

We were shown a mural by artist Robert Young.

Then we had lunch at Charcoal Lane, where we were served gourmet cuisine made with native Australian ingredients plated up by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander trainees.

The menu included an entree of mushroom and quinoa nest and chargrilled kangaroo and main courses of wild boar, saffron risotto and barramundi.

Following a quick outfit change, and a quick phone call with Akeilah's nanny to check up on Akeilah, Harry and I travelled on Melbourne tram to South Melbourne beach.

We met with the 'Waste Warriors' at Albert Park primary school where children have told us all about their commitment to sustainability. On the beach, we met volunteers from a local beach patrol programme.

Harry and I learned about efforts to keep Port Phillip Bay beaches and foreshores clear of litter to reduce the negative impact on the marine environment.

Then we met with the crowds that had gathered, before we bid farewell to Melbourne before returning to Sydney.

=•=•=•=
October 19, 2018

Harry and I began day four of our Royal Tour at beautiful Bondi Beach.

"I want to walk barefoot," I said as I started to remove my wedges but Harry ended up bending down and removing for me.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," Harry said.

We met a local surfing community group known as OneWave, who raise awareness of mental health and wellbeing in a fun and engaging way.

We participated in the "Fluro Friday anti bad vibes" session, where people of all ages share their experiences of mental health issues, and will have the opportunity to interact with others enjoying yoga and surfing.

Then we posed for a group photograph.

Afterwards, we met locals gathered on the beach and we received a lot of gifts.

Next, Harry and I took part in a youth advocate programme that aims to unite and inspire young people to be advocates for cohesion and inclusion in their communities.

We also engaged with students as they discuss issues including social justice and youth empowerment.

Then we were accompanied by Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Invictus Games competitors, Harry climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge to officially raise the Invictus Flag, marking the arrival of the Invictus Games to Sydney.

We concluded the day with calls to the Leader of the Opposition at Admiralty House and the Prime Minister at Kirribilli House.

=•=•=•=
October 20, 2018

It's day five of our royal visit to Australia with another packed day ahead. We began our day with the unveiling an Anzac Memorial in Hyde Park.

We arrived to unveil a war memorial 84 years in the making. The Anzac Memorial, which commemorates the sacrifices made by those who served for Australia and New Zealand, was initially designed in the 1930s by Bruce Dellitt.

But following the Great Depression, the finances were not available to make Mr Dellitt's vision a reality, including a four-tier cascading waterfall on the Liverpool Street side of the monument.

So it was a huge moment for Harry and I to help unveil the Anzac Memorial in Hyde Park. We met with NSW Governor David Hurley, a former chief of the defence force and received a tour of the new education and interpretation facilities.

We spent some time at the Hall of Silence where the sculpture Sacrifice stands. I closed my eyes for a moment feeling the powerful effect of the Hall of Silence.

We returned outside where Harry and I lay our first wreath together and Harry officially opened the enhanced memorial.

Later that day, Harry and I traveled by boat to attend the Invictus Games Sydney 2018 Jaguar Land Rover Driving Challenge on Cockatoo Island.

In the evening, Harry and I attended a reception hosted by the NSW Premier, the Honourable Gladys Berejiklian MP, inside the Opera House.

=•=•=•=
October 21, 2018

Due to exhaustion and a lot of crying yesterday after we returned from the reception hosted by the NSW Premier, I missed this morning's cycling event.

Harry put his foot down on me not going anywhere until I felt better and I really go out and be a part of all our engagements but Harry made the decision to modify our schedule over the next few days to ensure my continued health.

After a busy programme, The Duke and Duchess have decided to cut back The Duchess's schedule slightly for the next couple of days, ahead of the final week and a half of the tour.

While, Harry was out at the cycling event, I was busy spending time with Akeilah and resting. My assistant came and told me it was time to go and meet with Harry.

Afterwards, I got up and got dressed before getting in the car and traveling to the restaurant.

Once I arrived, Harry walked over and immediately gave me a kiss before taking my hand and walking into the restaurant together.

I was reunited with Harry for a reception hosted by the Prime Minister Scott Morrison, with competitors and representatives from the community gathered in the city's central parkland, The Domain, where we met with a group of Kookabura Kids.

We later walked around and chatted with people and posed for photos. Then, we joined the Prime Minister and his family for lunch.

In the afternoon, Harry and I travelled by boat to watch the Invictus sailing.

Later that evening, Harry and I attended a private evening reception after the event.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

108K 3.3K 42
"Princess, everything I need is right between your thighs." "Chill Lucas, my parents are downstairs." + Sequel of 'Fanpage.' Nyctophilia_girl 2018.
61K 1.3K 16
In which Amelia has gotten too comfortable with her secret relationship and Michael has now given her the ultimatum either go public and engaged or b...
291K 5.7K 72
A Royal Reality. In which Nicole leaves the United States to get over a mutual break up but instead lands into the arms of her real prince charming w...
7.3K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella × Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia