012. CHRISTMAS OF 2018

December 18, 2018

This morning, I made a visit to the Royal Variety Charity's residential nursing and care home Brinsworth House.

The Royal Variety Charity, of which The Queen is Patron, assists those who have worked professionally in the entertainment industry and are in need of help and assistance as a result of old age, ill-health, or hard times.

Last month Harry and I attended the annual Royal Variety Performance which supports Brinsworth House. So, I was eager to see the charity's work in action.

I had a chance to practice my Spanish with one of the residents there.

"It's gotten a lot better," I told him about my Spanish.

"It seems so," He said.

I got a chance to hear from staff members about the history of Brinsworth House, before visiting some of the residential home's facilities.

I joined residents for a selection of  Christmas-themed activities, including arts and crafts and carols around the Christmas tree. I also enjoyed a musical performance.

I contributed to the festive artwork and signed the visitors' book.

Once it was time to leave, I handed out the gifts that Akeilah, Harry and I had prepared for the residents.

"Thank you for coming," An elderly woman said to me.

"It's really been such a treat to be here. I can't tell you how much it's meant to me" I told the staff and residents that hosted me during the visit.

As I walked to the car, I wished the press that came to cover my engagement a Merry Christmas.

=•=•=•=
December 19, 2018

Royals gather for Queen's pre-Christmas lunch

The royals are getting into the Christmas spirit ahead of the holiday.

Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Harry and Brie Bella, among other members of the royal family, attends the Queen's annual pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were spotted arriving at the palace with their daughter, Princess Akeilah.

The royal couple, along with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their three young children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, are all expected to spend Christmas with Queen Elizabeth at her Sandringham estate in Norfolk.

This year the royal family is expected to follow annual traditions, including exchanging gifts on Christmas eve, many of which are usually humorous, and attending a service at St. Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham on Christmas morning.

A Christmas lunch usually follows, and the family also tunes in to the queen's annual televised Christmas broadcast.

=•=•=•=

This afternoon, Harry, Akeilah and I joined a large gathering of royals at Buckingham Palace for the Queen's pre-Christmas luncheon.

"Ah, Brie, just who I wanted to see," Charles said once I entered the room.

I smiled and curtsied to him before giving him a hug.

"Hello, Charles," I said.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing well," I answered.

"Good, good, I just wanted to tell you that after Christmas, you will be receiving some of the Duke of Edinburgh's patronages," Charles said.

I nodded.

"That's wonderful," I said.

"Yes, it is, we discuss it more after the holidays are over," He said.

He walked away and I walked over to Harry and took a seat next to him while he talked to Jack about tequila brands.

"What was that all about?" Eugenie asked.

"Apparently, a few patronages of Philip will be handed over to me. Charles, just wanted to give me the heads up about because after the holidays; we will be having a meeting," I explained to Eugenie.

Eugenie nodded.

"That's wonderful," She said.

"I know," I said.

"That means Philip believes you are a hard worker to pass on his patronages to you," She said.

I paused then tilted my head, realizing that what Eugenie said was true. It made me happy to be up to Philip's standards.

"Now I feel even better about receiving them," I said.

=•=•=•=
December 20, 2018

=•=•=•=December 20, 2018

1,440,824 likes

voguemagazine @sussexroyal is our January cover star!

As a WWE Superstar, she has demanded respect in the ring and perfected the art of living in the spotlight. But motherhood and royalty has opened @thebriebella up to a new world—and a new set of priorities.

Tap the link in our bio to read the full profile. Photographed by @ethanjamesgreen, styled by @gabriellak_j, hair by @jimmypaulhair, makeup by @dickpageface, set design by @frau.juliawagner, produced by @apstudioinc, written by @chloemalle, Vogue, January 2019

View all 12,521 comments

=•=•=•=
December 25, 2018

The Royal Family Steps Out For Annual Christmas Day Service

The royal family stepped out for their annual Christmas Day visit to the morning church service on the Queen's Sandringham estate, where they are spending Christmas together, today. Arriving by foot, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Charles joined the Queen at the church. The Duchess of Cornwall and the Duke of Edinburgh were not in attendance.

The Duchess of Sussex, wore a green ensemble by Victoria Beckham, while the Duchess of Cambridge opted for a festive-hued coat dress and accessories.

Following the service, the family greeted members of the public waiting in crowds at the entrance.