๐”๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ [18+]

By te_me_callas

"Touch yourself" His voice was a groan, full of command and lust, urging me to do just what he asked for. "W... More

๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
Chapter XLV

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐—๐—๐—

75K 1.5K 1K
By te_me_callas

AARON

Madison's friends had left some hours ago and all I could think was bout the alone time I had with Madison. I know, I'm acting like a 15-year-old teen that just got his first real crush. Just with a mansion and a kid. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

We were sitting in the sofa in the living room, Madison scrolling through her phone while I watch something on the tv. If you asked me what I couldn't have answered, for I was to embezzled in Madison's beauty to pay attention to it. I ran my fingers through her hair, twirling one lock of blond hair. Madison's eyes settled on me, turning off her phone and placing it on the coffee table.

My thumb touch her bottom lip, tracing its shape carelessly. "You know," I started, "we could totally recreate that boat scene." I smirked. Madison pushed my chest lightly, chuckling. "Is that a no?" I lift one brow.

"I mean I wouldn't complain," she whispered, shifting her body so that she was sitting in my lap. Our lips came down to each other in seconds, my hands finding her waist and pushing her against my body, her Jean clad sex brushing against my cock, slowly springing it to life as she repeated the movements.

Her fingers threaded themselves on my black hair, pushing my face away when we were getting out of air and pulling it back in seconds later, letting my tongue run against hers. She pulled away once again, smiling cheekily at me before her lips came down to my jaw, biting and nibbling softly, her tongue running down my scruff. Her lips then moved to my neck as she sucked wanting to leave hickeys against my skin. She grinned when I pushed her body closer to me, a groan leaving my slightly parted lips.

"Want to go outside," she whispered on my ear, softly biting on my earlobe as her hands came down to my chest to start unbuttoning my shirt. I guess under our sexual atmosphere and kissing we weren't really giving attention to nothing else but each other, so it was inevitable when we didn't hear the front door opening.

"Aaron! Where the fuck are you?!" I pushed Madison off my lap and next to me on the couch, sighing an annoyed sigh as I stood up and fixed my shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whined, watching as my younger brother walked into the living space.

"Well hi to you too, dear brother," His eyes glanced at me before going to Madison, standing next to me. "And who is this?" He smirked.

"I'm Madison," she smiled, walking towards my brother and giving him her hand. He shook it chucking as he looked at me from the edge of his eye.

"I know who you are," he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Then why did you fucking ask?" I bark. My brother can be a real fucking pain in the ass, I think I have never seen the time he really wasn't one. We resembled each other, we both had the same blue eyes and were approximately the same height, myself taller by a few inches. The only thing that wasn't similar was that I had black hair and him light brown, just like our mother used to, and our age. Ross was 27 years old while I was 32.

But a thing we both had in common was that we couldn't keep a relationship. While I spent my romantic life with hookups and submissives, Ross spent it with sugar babies. Yes, he was a sugar daddy to some girls, a young one but still one.

"Dad told me about her. That she's living with you. Thought I would pay you both a visit," he grinned mischievously.

"A word with you outside," I said grabbing Ross by the arm. Madi sent me a confused look, which I retuned with a small smile. Once we were both outside I sat on the lounge sofas.

"What the fuck is your problem. You didn't have to-"

Ross cut me off, sitting facing me on the other sofa, as he said amusedly, "I see you really like her. I mean I would too, but man, she fucking lives with you."

"Shut it, don't you think I fucking know?" I said running my hands down my face.

"It doesn't look like you care."

"I don't," I glared at him with a serious look. I really didn't fucking care.

"Well I got nothing to say," he threw his hand in the air. "Are you having fun at least? You're always so stressed," he commented with furrowed brows.

"Although it's not your fucking business, I am," I answered, crossing my arms and laying down on the back of the sofa. "But don't you dare tell Dad or anyone."

"Do I look like the type to snitch?" I looked at him with a death glare, getting him to roll his eyes and say, "That's good. She's good. And I'm hungry," Ross stood up from the sofa and walking inside the house. I let my head rest back on the seat as I took a deep breath.

MADISON

I opened the fridge, grabbing a water bottle, unclasping it as I took a gulp. "Hey, Madison." I turned around, slightly startled when I saw Ross behind the kitchen island. "I haven't seen you since you were what? Twelve, thirteen?" He said tapping the counter in front of him rhythmically.

"Yeah, you were annoying as fuck back then," I commented with a smug look.

"What a nice way of greeting me!" He grinned, walking towards the fridge and grabbing a water bottle as well. "So how's living here? You and Aaron..."

"Yes and no. It's-"

"I know what my brother's into, don't worry," he cut me off.

"So," he tapped the counter, "any good sexual story that involves my brother."

"Fuck off," I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"But it mas be difficult. Aaron doesn't like to open up. Ever since Mom..." he sighed, nodding sadly.

"Yeah," I nodded sorrowfully. Carson had been married to Athena, Aaron's Mom, since they were really young I believe. He was like a aunt to me, the type of aunt you only see twice a year but engulfs you with gifts and stories every time she comes. She died when Aaron was a teen. I hadn't known the details, and I was too young to understand what had happened.

"He's never gotten past that. But I think you can be good for him, to forget." Ross was never serious about anything, always joking around; so as I saw into his eyes, full of seriousness and sadness, I knew this was a heavy topic.

"He doesn't open up that much to me. He only seems utterly happy when Finn's around."

"Oh, Finn, that little bastard. Aaron loves him, we all do," Ross laughed, going back to his happy demeanor.

"I didn't know he had a kid. I haven't asked Aaron anything but fo you know anything about Finn's mother," I said lower, not wanting Aaron to hear even though he wasn't in the room with us.

"Eleanor. They were together, for over a year I think. Things got complicated, Aaron-"

"What about me?" We both snapped our heads to the side, watching as Aaron stood on the threshold with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nothing, I just asked him some embarrassing stories about you," I lied with a small smile.

"Oh so nothing," he said, sarcasm dripping over his words. "Don't you dare say a thing, Ross," he glared, pointing a finger at his brother.

Ross threw his arms in the air, "You stopped me before I could say anything. Though I really wanted to tell her about the time you got naked in front of your girlfriend's-"

"Shut the fuck up Ross," he glared at his brother.

"What is it with that story, I want to know," I whined.

"Nothing," Aaron teased with my previous words, walking towards the fridge so he could grab something to drink. I looked at Ross who mouthed, 'I'll tell you later', before leaving the kitchen.

"It's good seeing Ross again," I said turning around to look at Aaron. His lower half was resting on the counter behind him, as his hands started roaming my waist. "Will you ever tell me the story about-"

"No," he cut me off.

"Oh, come on," I pushed.

He pushed my body against his, his lips coming down to my neck. "What story?" He asked acting oblivious as his lips started to bite the skin of my neck.

"You're an asshole," I chuckled, pushing him off as I walked away from the kitchen. I stopped in the living room when I saw Ross sitting there. I took a seat next to him and Aaron came seconds later, taking a seat in the couch at my left.

"When will you leave?" Aaron asked right away.

"That's no way of treating your brother, Aaron Ryan. I'll tell my Dad," he said crossing his arms I ver his chest like a little kid getting mad.

"But why the fuck are you here?" Aaron asked again, groaning once again at his brother's answer.

"Can't I just visit my brother?"

"I would prefer Ava visiting me instead of you," Aaron tiredly said.

"Well Ava is in London so you only got me," he said opening his arms as to show himself. "But I actually came here to talk to you about your birthday."

"What about it?" Aaron said clearly getting annoyed.

"When is it?" I barged in, looking at a very annoyed Aaron.

"5 of October," Ross answered for him. "And Dad wants to do something. I am thing in your house since I know you prefer not going out. Oh and Ava is coming as always." Aaron's face lit up a bit after hearing that Ava was coming.

"That's nice, I really want to see her," I commented, happy with the opportunity to see Ava after so many time.

"I know you don't like your birthday because of Mom and-"

"Shut up, Ross," Aaron stopped him, standing up from the couch. "Leave. You've said enough," he said calmly. "All of you can come to my birthday, I don't care."

Ross nodded, "Well, bye Madison. It was really nice seeing you again." I kissed Ross in the cheek, saying my goodbyes to him as he grabbed his keys and shoot me a look that I all too well knew what was about, before leaving the house.

"What was that about Aaron?" I asked once Ross had left, walking so that I was standing in front of Aaron. "What does your mother have to do with your birthday?"

"Nothing, Madison. Just drop it." He groaned, running his hand through his black hair.

"I get that you don't want to talk about it, and I know it's difficult. My father died two fucking months ago, and I still can't believe it. But just know you can talk, it's much better than to shut down like that."

Aaron didn't answer me, just looked down at me with an annoyed expression. I scoffed softly, turning around to go back to my bedroom.

Ok so I'm finally announcing the surprise. I decided that for hitting 1M in 'Unbound' I will make a podcast. Mostly to answer some question I have received, make some things clear and just talk about the inspiration for my books. If you want to know more about 'Unbound' or my other books and when I'm uploading them then listen to the podcast. It doesn't let me paste the link here but it's in my bio and I announced it in my conversations or whatever you call it.

Please if you have any questions about myself or any of my books leave it here and maybe I'll do another episode to answer them.

QBIB: If you listen to podcasts, which is your favorite one?

Have an amazing morning, afternoon, or evening,

Mart⚖︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 28 16
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
15.1K 147 20
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...
47.7K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
526K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...