Brooklyn Baby

Oleh AlucardPage

"Burning lights blinded his eyes as the darkness within haunted his soul. The sharp smell of blood and alcoho... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's note

Chapter 14

703 27 29
Oleh AlucardPage

Song suggestion: There is a light that never goes out by The Smiths

Jason P.O.V

The chill cold weather and the fire in my heart were tearing me apart. I didn't care tho, I enjoy the feeling. Now me and James are walking aimlessly in the streets shoulder by shoulder.

We walked out of the hotel nearly half an hour ago, not knowing where to go or what to do. I'm still progressing what happened. My mind's too strict to believe it. When James said he found it good to be around me, I swear I could feel my heart stoped beating for one second. He wasn't lying, that I knew. His eyes were crystal clear, deep blue ocean of emotions looking right into mine, drowning me in their beauty.

He didn't know what to do, he looked frustrated. When I hugged him and he put his arms around me, when I listened to his frantic steady heartbeat I knew I did the right thing. I felt safe, I felt calm. I felt complete. Like I found my missing piece of puzzle after all of the suffering. It felt so right. Like the calm morning sky after a horrific storm.

James stops walking and tucks my hand.
"There's a bar there."
I look at the other side of the street. The bar seemed crowded. I nod anyways and we change our direction to the bar. After all where could we go?

The first thing that hits me is the strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes. Some loud music's playing and people are clinging onto eachother, mostly drunk girls and boys enjoying themselves getting drunk and vibing to the music. Some dude's shoulder hits mine and pushes me a few steps backward. James turns his head at me and takes my hand so we won't get lost in the crazy drunk crowd.

My cheeks flush and I look down, following his lead. This's the first time we're actually holding hands. His hand's so warm unlike me. The sensation feels like it's burning, melting my skin into his. His silver skeleton ring freezing against my fingers, giving me goosebumps.

James finally manages to find a table in the corner. We settle down and he let goes of my hand. I look at him and shoot him a small smile. He lets is breath out and gives me a faded crooked smile. The air feels hot and smoky, smell of sweat and Alcohol making me dizzy.

The waitress shows up and leans on our table.
"Hey what can I get for you two gentlemen tonight?" She says winking at James, obviously trying to flirt with him. I shift in my place and stare a death glear at her. She didn't pay attention tho, too busy trying to charm James.

He looks at me and then smirks at the waitress, taking off his jacket.
"Two beers for now." He says now in his faded misfits t-shirt. She mouths an okay and leaves. I couldn't ignore the way she bounced her hips to impress James. I huff my breath out and stare at James, feeling disappointed.

He looks at me and chuckles. "What?"
"You're such a teaser." I say and lean back in my chair, smiling at him. James gives out a raspy laughter, it warms my chest.
"You mean the jacket thing?" He says, putting his hand under his chin. "Maybe I like to tease people." James says, his lips curved into a smirk.

"Oh you sure do, I've had a lot of experience with that." I say, my smile not leaving my mouth. James is a real teaser when it comes to action, especially when he's in a good mood. And noone can deny the charming man he is. He's a shy person but when his outsider leader side takes over, he's the ladies man.

He Huff's his breath, his eyes never leaving mine. I break the eye contact and look down.
"I never wanted to tease you or anything y'know." James says.
"Well I guess you did a lot without noticing." I say and start to take off my jacket as well. It's starting to get real hot here and my curles are sticking to my neck.

I turn my attention back at James again. "Nice shirt, guess we share the same interest in music." James says referring to my Master Of Puppets t-shirt. I laugh at his silky joke. He just snorts and looks around. The waitress arrives seconds later with two cold beers.

"Finally." I say.
"Anything else, Mister?" The waitress says with a slutty smile on her lips, placing her hand on James's shoulder. "Our privacy if you please." James says with one of his fake scary smiles.

"oh.." she said, her smile disappearing. "Yes." I say as I sip my beer. She rolls her eyes and leaves.
"Now that wasn't nice." I say. James stops drinking his beer and looks at me, a layer of foam on his mustache. It make me chuckle. "I didn't want her nosing around." He says. His figure looks so lovely in my eyes. Specially with the mustach thing and his hair tied back.

"What's so funny?" He says. I look at him and smile. "Your mustach." He looks confused but then understands what I say. "I'm still not used to it. Now quit laughing man, a man's mustach is his bright ego." He says with a smirk. Then he licks the foam off with his tounge. Ugh..what a teaser.

"It fits you." I say and continue drinking my beer. It feels refreshing. He sticks his eyebrows up in a question form
"It really does. I mean uh..It makes you more attractive." Fuck. I blush and look down. It's true. James's mustache isn't the fullest grown one, he's visibly new to it, but damn if it didn't make him look more powerful than he already is.

"That's cool." He says. I look up at him and find him smirking. I give him back a smile. My beer's halfway done, while James's on his way to drink the second one. The hot air is making me sweat too much, hair strands sticking to my forehead. I hold my hair up and let some fresh air hit my neck. Even the cool liquid wasn't helping. Fuck I should've tied it up. James seems to notice my struggle.

"One more beer and we'll get out of this hell hole." He says. I nod and let go of my hair. "I need to get rid of this." I point at my curls.
"You mean, you're gonna shave em?" James says.
"I really don't know." I sigh. James looks down at the table as he gulps the first sip of his second beer.
"Don't. They're beautiful." He says quiet. My eyes widen a bit. Blood rushes to my cheeks. "Well.." I chuckle, "thank you.." I say as I stare at my hands. My heart acting stupid with the sweet sugar feeling I got.

"Maybe you can shave your sides y'know." He suggests and shifts closer to me. "With the way you headbang and move around, I guess it'll look fine. And badass. Maybe." James continues. I smile wide at him and take a hand through my heavy, now sweaty, curls.

"You got a razor?" I say. James finishes his beer and nods. "Let's go." He says and gets up. We put our jackets on, he pays and we leave. The streets are empty, wind blowing on my sweaty skin, making me shiver. I get closer to James without even noticing it. And he puts his arm on my shoulder as we walk back to hotel. It makes me burn with affection. I get even closer, our shoulders brushing, warming me a bit. I look at James. His eyes are fixed on the dark blue sky before us. I steal my glare as soon as I notice his eyes on me. His lips form into a light smirk while my smile hides beneath the heavy curtaine of my hair.

We finally get to our room, He opens the door and we get inside. James takes off his jacket and boots. I Do the same. James turns his back to me and search's in his suitcase, probably for the razor. I take a deep breath and take my shirt off. I feel kinda insecure. I mean, it's James, we see eachother shirtless everyday right? Then why do I feel like a shy teen girl. Ugh..

James turns back at me with a razor in his hands. His gaze falls on my body. I'm sure my face's as red as a tomato now. He hands me the stuff. "Are you sure?" He says in a low voice.
"Yeah just, please don't fuck it up." I say and let out a chuckle.
"You can go around and proudly tell everyone that the mighty Het shaved your hair." He says ironicly and I laugh.

James takes off his shirt as well, making me blush even more. Fuck Jason get a grip. We walk into the bathroom together, the yellow lamp the only light to be seen. I put my hands on the sink and look at myself in the dirty broken mirror.He ties up a part of my hair up, his hands moving through my hair softly. I can feel my heart jumping in my throat. It feels soothing and nice. His face being close to mine, his hot breath tingling my face.

I can't even hide my red cheeks anymore, Nor my stupid dumb smile. Then he turns on the razor and starts shaving off my side hairs little by little. My hair strands fall softly in the sink. I look at James's face, now too close to mine. His eyes are focused, his lips pressed on eachother, his eyebrows in a light frown. The blue of his eyes always hunts me down.

"Turn around." He says and I obey. I look in the mirror at myself, one of my sides half shaved. James's broad shoulders standing out behind my boney shoulders. His sun kissed skin glowing in the dim light. He finishes one side, a satisfied look on his eyes. I smile in the mirror and turn around. He starts shaving the other side and the same routine repeats.

"Look up." James whisperes. I look up in the mirror and welcome my new look. Both sides shaved beautifully. Not as clean as a barber but still, to me, it looked beautiful because I know James did his best. I smile and James returns the smile, still standing behind me.

"I can really proudly go and tell everyone you did it." I say and chuckle. He brings his face closer to the mirror, turns on the razor again and shaves a part of his side. My eyes widen in shock.

"J..James what are you doing!?" I say. He just chuckles and puts the razor in my hand.
"Return the favour maybe?" He says. I can't believe this's happening. I take the razor and stare at him unbelievably.

"Come on Jason. Just don't fuck up okay?" He says. I break in laughter and we change our places. James's taller than me. He slightly bows down so I can reach his hair. I tie his soft golden hair up. My face way to close to his. I take the razor and start shaving his hair. Too careful not to make a mess. It takes me a while to finish his both sides. My hands shaking slightly and my heartbeat banging in my ears doesn't really help me with it. When I finish both sides, we both stare at ourselves in the mirror.

He looks majestic. It just fits him more than anything. With his mustache, his nose ring and the earings, it all makes him the most lovely sight in my eyes. I look lovingly at him. He takes a hand in his hair and smiles.

"Not bad." I look down at the pile of blonde and auburn hair beneath our bare feet.
"It was a good idea." I say and look at James. He stares in my eyes, our chests touching slightly. I could feel the heat of his body. I lean in and place a quick kiss the place between his shoulder and his neck. I feel embarrassed, but I can't help how beautiful James's looking.

One month ago the thought of me and James having a thing didn't even cross my mind. I was quiet sure he hated me. I still don't know what's going on in his mind, but here I am, standing inches away from him. I look down and try to hide my redend face. James lets his breath out soundly and holds up my chin in his hand. He closes his eyes and our lips crash.

I melt into the sensation and close my eyes, the razor now turned off in my hands. He puts his right hand aside on my face and breaks the kiss.
"I uh..I hope this is ok." James whisperes against my lips, his hot breath setting my nerves on fire. I chuckle and put the razor away. "This is more than ok." I say and open my eyes. James's face is calm and there's a light smile on his lips. He nods and our lips connect again.

This time, I slowly put my hands up around his neck and push him nearer to me. It makes me feel dizzy, feel lightheaded, feel like a halo on fire. James starts kissing down my jaw and neck, his hands on my shoulders as we slowly walk back. His lips soft against my sensetive  skin and the ticklish feeling of his mustach driving me crazy.

My back touch's the cold bathroom wall. My hands stay around his neck. I could never let go now. I bring his face up and kiss his lips again, never getting enough of the beer tasting flesh. James's hands roam my body, and mine flying through his golden sun bathed hair. It's pure ecstasy.

"James, I'm not..y'know." I didn't want to move fast. I want to feel it all, slow and steady. He looks at me and nods. "It's ok. just, now just shut up and let me kiss you."

And with that he attacks my lips, making my heart explode with all the love I feel. We continue kissing as we walk out of the bathroom and fall into one of the beds. I break the kiss to catch my breath and look at James, mesmerized by his sight. His cheeks fleshed, lips glowing wet, his eyes shining like a pair of beautiful blue diamonds. The sweet ethereal feeling I get makes me weak.

"D..do we have vodka?" I say, words slipping off my tounge, my eyes never leaving James's. I just felt like drinking with him untill I'm so lovedrunk that I think I might pass out. He stands up and brings a bottle of vodka from the fridge. He sits on bed, his shaky hands opening the bottle. He takes a long drag from the liquid and then looks at me, his eyes hazy and a playful childlike smile on his lips.

I push him down on the white mattress and taste the vodka on his lips. And we drink and share kisses untill I can't feel myself anymore. I just feel James's strong arm around myself as he takes another drag from the liquid, drunk and slurry. My eyelids give in and fall closed, a sweet darkness taking over me as the steady heartbeat of James rocks me to sleep.

I don't even know where I exactly I am, or what time is it or anything. I'm only sure of one thing as my mind shuts down. I hug him and take a deep breath. I love him.

(Author's note : now you'll never forget that James and Jason had matching sidecuts in 1989 ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.8K 348 28
You can never escape your past- no matter how fast you run. Kirk Hammett has another woman in his arms and a devilish smirk on his lips. But, no mat...
136K 649 8
**Topics include: Daddy kink, age gap, sexual content. ⚠️If you feel uncomfortable with any of these topics, please don't read further. [🐍] A littl...
8.3K 132 12
•• James Hetfield ♧ ||"I don't think best friends are meant to fall in love."|| ||"we aren't normal best friends."|| - when two highschool bestfriend...
17.4K 440 92
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒, it started in castro valley late 70s. the year and place lisolette valentina alanis, known as lol...