Chapter 8

Song Suggestion : Dream by Imagine Dragons

Jason P.O.V

I wake up feeling the sudden sharp pain in my ribcage. I whince from pain and sit on my bed. The clock shows 8 am. I sigh and take run my hand through my hair. Memories fly over my mind. The fight, the snow, the kiss, James.

The corner of my lips curve into a crooked smile. I don't even know why it happened but Im sure it happened. It was real. His lips tasted like beer and ciggaretts. I could still feel the shadow of his hands around my waist.

Why did it happen? I sigh again. All these thoughts leave my mind fogged and confused. I look around and find James sleeping heavy on his bed.

His hair all golden and messy like a halo around his face, Soft snores coming out of him. His right eye's slight bruised and his nuckeles are red. I feel guilty and scared. Guilty 'cause all this shit is my fault and scared of his reaction. What if he calls me homo and fires me from the band!? 

Eventho I have Metallica in my career and will forsure be a bassist in a pretty cool band but still nothing's like Metallica. Fuck no I don't want to get fired.

A wave of panic starts rising in me but everything's cut short with the loud banging on the door. I sigh and get up. It's probably Lars or Bobby or whoever the fuck that has the shitty attitude to bang on doors at 8 fucking am.

As I open the door Kirk's shiny morning face greets me. Don't judge me but that little motherfucker looked good all the time.

"Morning princess Newfag and Prince dumb blonde bitch it's time to go and.." Kirk's voice dies down as he looks at my face and my body. What the fu- oh shit. Right ok I am shirtless, covered in brusies and I surley do look like shit.

"Kirk this is not what you think" I say trying to make things clear. He jumps into my words.

" What the fuck happened!? Did James beat you!?" Kirk starts shouting. Wow good day sunshine another drama.

"No Kirk we got in a fight" He suddenly pushes me away and storms into our room.

"You fucking giraffe why the fuck did you fucking beat the fuck outta Jason! He fucking needs to play the fucking bass are you fucking stupid you fucking-" Kirk starts shouting at James.

Wow fuck no. James groans and cover his ears in annoyance. I pull Kirk back

"Kirk No! I got in a fight at the club and he just helpd me out jesus calm down!" I say as I hold his shoulders. He looks at me with doubt.

"I swear he didn't beat me, what the fuck bro." I assure him. James lets out another loud groan and slowly opens his eyes.

"Dude are you seriously ok? You look like beaten up shit." He asks looking at my bruises again.

"Yeah Im fine Im good." I mumble fast and shoot him a weak awkward smile.

"Ok then uh..I'll see you two in the limo in like 30 minuts." I nod at his words. He turns his face at James and says an awkward "Sorry Het, my bad."

"Fuck off before I kill you Hammett." James growls and with that, Kirk leaves. Oh man it's gonna be a long day. I sigh and go to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I nearly scream just like Kirk. 

Two big dark blue/blackish brusies were on my ribcage and waist. My eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep and dried blood was on my lip and eyebrow cut. Congrats Jason you really look like beat up shit. I wash my face and get out.

James is sitting on his bed and looking at the floor. I can't help but realize his back muscles. I shake my head.

"Good morning um Kirk said he's waiting for us." I mumble. He stands up and leaves for the bathroom without any words. And I am compeletly used to it.