Can we? (wroetoshaw)

By amberljw

"We can't be doing this Harry, can we?" "Amber, we don't have to say a word" Amber Bradley, sister of Josh Br... More

Hey.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six.
Thirty Seven.
Thirty Eight.
Thirty Nine.
Forty.
Forty One.
Forty Two.
Fourty Three.
Forty Four.
Forty Five.
Forty Six.

Nineteen.

1.5K 19 0
By amberljw

"Amber grab me a drink please!" Freya shouts even though I'm still in the same room as her.

"No need to shout woman!" I say rolling my eyes.

We'd got back from the apartment viewing and the guys had all gone out so myself, Freya and Talia were having a chilled night in, in front of the tv.

"Oh my god, Dirty Dancing is on Netflix!" Talia squeaks as she's scrolling through the list.

"Oo oo oo! Put it on!" I reply quickly. I love that film, it's unreal.

We all settle back into the sofa ready for the romance ahead.

About an hour into the film Freya says "imagine going somewhere for a break and falling in love with someone completely unexpected"

"Loads of people do that" Talia says.

"But you just don't expect it to happen though do you" Freya replies.

"I think with how much time Baby and Johnny spend with each other it's inevitable" I say.

My situation is so different to the film, we didn't fall in love for starters especially whilst dancing. I think I like a boy who shouts at his computer screen for a living.

"Imagine being told you can't go near someone though when you're crazy about them" Talia says.

"It would make me want to do it a hundred times more" Freya says.

"But if nobody knows it's also exciting" I say not thinking. They both look at me weirdly but shrug it off and focus back on the movie.

You can't help but dance during the final scene of the film so we start dancing around like complete fools. However, after Freya and Talia trying to do the signature lift to 'I've had the time of my life' and Freya almost falling on her head and Talia's arm almost breaking we decide that's enough dancing for one night so we sat chilled with a glass of wine each watching episodes of 'Friends'.

It was around 11:15 when I heard my phone buzz from beside me.

• From Harry - 23:17
Are u awoke?x

• To Harry - 23:17
Are you drunk?x

• From Harry - 23:19
Noooooooo x

• To Harry - 23:20
Somebody's drunkkkk! Are you having a good time?x

• From Harry - 23:24
Yes I no wherw I would rather be rigdt now though x

• To Harry - 23:24
Home?x

• From Harry - 23:26
Wit you x

• To Harry - 23:26
Your grammar is killing me right now! Enjoy your night, having a drink for me x

• From Harry - 23:29
Bit I'd rather be wit u x

• To Harry - 23:30
You can see me tomorrow🖤 x

• From Harry - 23:32
But pweaseeeee x

• To Harry - 23:33
You can't come here, Freya and Talia are here. Josh will kill you x

• From Harry - 23:34
I don't wsnt him to kull me!!! X

• To Harry - 23:34
Go and get a drink, I'll see you in the morning ok?x

• From Harry - 23:35
🖤🖤🖤🖤

I put my phone down rolling my eyes, I thought Harry was a manny drunk?

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom" I say getting up leaving them on the sofa.

I come out of the bathroom and I'm greeted by Freya and Talia holding my phone.

"Harry tried to ring you, 3 times" Talia said raising her eyebrows.

"Really? Why would he be ringing me?" I say trying to think of a good excuse.

"That's what we want to know" Freya said, she didn't look mad she looked intrigued.

"I honestly have no idea" I say shrugging my shoulders grabbing my phone and heading back into the kitchen.

"I smell something fishy" Freya says.

"You should probably check that then" I say taking a breath.

"Don't get smart with me missy"

"Honestly I really don't know, let me go and ring him back" I say them following me before I shut my bedroom door in their faces.

It takes Harry like 3 seconds to answer the phone...

"Amberrr" he says slurring my name.

"Hello, what's wrong?" I ask.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too, Harry" I say quietly because Freya and Talia would definitely have glasses up against the door.

"Can I come to you?"

"You can't, I told you Freya and Talia are here. You're seeing me tomorrow when we go to the new apartment"

"But that's soooo far away"

"You're being silly" I say giggling slightly.

"I really really like you ya know" he says.

"I like you too, now leave me alone or I won't do"

"See you later beautiful"

"Night Harry"

I walk out the room and I was exactly right, they were pressed up against the door the pair of them almost falling on the faces when the door was opened.

"So what did he want" they asked.

"Erm, he thought I was a different girl. He should have been calling someone called Amelia"

"Hm" Talia says crossing her arms "whatever"

We go back to sitting on the sofa and I take a deep breath, this is so hard.

At about 1:30am I hear a bang from outside the door since I was in bed. Freya had gone to her room and Talia was in the spare bedroom.

I open my door to see Josh and Harry holding a drunk Simon.

"What are you all doing?" I ask as the girls come out of their rooms too.

"Well this one was hammered and wanted Talia and Harry offered to help me get him here" Josh spoke up.

I smirked at a now half sober half drunk Harry "aw, look at you offering to be kind and helpful"

"I'm a caring kinda guy" he says "here ya go Talia, one boyfriend"

"Taliaaaaa" Simon says launching his tall body onto the small woman.

"Jesus Christ, bed now" she says pushing him off and pointing in the direction of the room she came from. Simon's face lit up like a kid on Christmas and all of a sudden he'd sobered up and was dragging Talia into the room.

"No sex in my workspace!" Freya shouted after them.

"You taking the sofa mate?" Josh asked Harry.

"Yeah mate, cheers" he says shooting a wink my way without anyone noticing.

I roll my eyes smirking walking back into my room saying good night to everyone.

20 minutes later I hear my door open and it doesn't take Harry long to undress and get underneath the covers with me.

"I told you I wanted to see you" he says pulling me into his side and kissing the top of my head.

_________

• If this is awful, I'm soooo sorry😂

There will be a bit of mature content in the next chapter🖤

Amber x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 160 77
SEQUEL TO MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND After losing a kid both of them lost it Simon didn't come out of his room Neither did his fiancΓ© or Josh's littl...
227K 3.1K 32
"we're just friends!" lower case intended started: 19/06/2020 #2 in wroetoshaw #8 in zerka #19 in harrylewis
13.2K 176 21
I'm Sophia and I'm 17 years old. I've just quit college and well now I have nowhere to go. Mum's busy with work and well Dad and I don't really get a...
12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans Β©- *CURRENTL...