Rumor Has It

By RealLifeRouge

•BOOK ONE OF RUMOR SERIES• (second coming soon) My name is Rumor and I'm a rouge, I've been one since..the mo... More

Prologue
Part one
part two
Part three
Part 4
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve + quick update
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Quick update
Chapter seventeen
(not an update but PLEASE READ)
Chapter eightteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epiloge
A/n
Final Authors Note
Quick Author's Note

Chapter fifteen

1.9K 98 5
By RealLifeRouge

Rumors p.o.v.
After Flinn and I finished flying with everyone else we said our final goodbyes to everyone and headed back to Tyler's pack, we knew we had to hurry 'cause Tyler had been mind-linking me the past half an hour about when I was coming home and when he was going to have time with me.

After about a hour or so of driving home we parked in front of the pack house, I have Flinn a quick peck on the nose and cheek before he dropped me off and headed to his apartment near by.

As I walked in I was pushed to the side "listen bitch Tyler is mine, you already have your demon mate and you don't need another so move along you freak hybrid" the girl who was 'accidentally' shooting at me and Flinn the other day whispered in my ear, and as I processed what she said I grew angrier and angrier but a little bit of sadness settled in in the back of my mind.

'Freak' that word rang in my ears, all of a sudden memories of the other rouge kids teasing me of being a hybrid started coming back.

~FlashBack~

I was five and was playing with the other rouge kids, but a girl named Daisy walked over to me and pushed me down "watch it you freak hybrid" she said to me as some of her friend laughed next to her.

I started to cry and they just laughed harder until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, I looked up and saw a little boy standing there "hi my name is Carter, want to be my friend?" He asked, I smiled and nodded my head. After that every time Daisy and her friends made fun of me Carter would always help defend me along with my other two friends Lilith and Kevin.

~End of FlashBack~

My flashback stopped as I had tears in my eyes and I looked her strait in the eye "nice to see you too Daisy" I said to my old enemy, after a few years of bullying Daisy and her parents joined a real pack and left our rouge group and I was never happier.

She smiled "I'm glad you reconize me, but now you don't have your friends to protect you. And your just the same as you were back then, a weak. Pathetic. Stupid. Freak-like. Hybrid." With each insult she poked me in the chest walking closer and closer.

I suddenly filled with rage and adrenaline, I whipped my eyes and stared her dead in the eye "listen here Bitch" I said in a deadly calm tone "I'm not the same girl I was back then, now I'm stronger and your words don't effect me one. Little. Bit." I said as I poked her right back in the chest "-and you haven't changed either, you're still the slutty little whore who bullies everyone and anyone just because she's insecure, and if they're just a little bit different then you will want to break them down for that little 'flaw' as you would say so I would hold my tongue and walk away" I said with so much power and confidence that it shocked everyone, especially me.

As I turned to leave she pulled me back and sucker punched me in the face, I growled and grabbed her wrist "strike one" I said as she punched again "strike two" I said in the most calm voice I could muster.

"You know I don't even see why Tyler or Flinn even likes you, I'm not some mutant hybrid freak and at least I'm pretty" Daisy said with a smirk on her face "strike three" I growled as I drew my fist back and punch her right in the face with all of my power. Suddenly I felt someone reach the top and take control.

Andreas p.o.v.
I took control when Daisy muttered the last sentence she did and Kathrine is close to surfacing soon too. I took over of Rumor as I shifted I felt my fangs and wings appear, Daisy gasped at me and my wings and I noticed we had gained a crowd "I see we have a crowd Daisy, let's give them a show" I whispered in her ear as I drop kicked her in the stomach.

She growled and her wolf surfaced, her eyes changed from greenish blue to black and she let out a monstrous growl. I didn't flinch but we both started fighting, we both landed some punches but when she tried to punch me in the face I bit her arm and she screamed. I took this chance to grab her and throw her across the room, she crashed into a wall and broke threw.

As I was walking over to her someone grabbed me and injected me with something in my neck, I quickly turned and saw Tyler holding a syringe half full with sleeping medicine. As he injected me wi the rest he pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear "shhhhhh it's okay, go to sleep now" and with that he placed a kiss on my forehead as darkness consumed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
314K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
1.9M 48.8K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
1.7K 125 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...