Fifty Shades Of Kim™

By tae_lil_monster07

"Mr. Kim will see you now." Warning - Mature content ahead! Read at your own risk. Read the tags before conti... More

NOTE.
Fifty Shades Of Kim.
BEGIN.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23. [Part 1]
23. [Part 2]
24.
25.
Soulmate.
26 .
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
Note.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
× Shade ×
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52
53.
54.
55. [Part 1]
55 [Part 2]
56.
× Storm ×
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75
76.
77.
78
79.
80.
81.
Teaser of Chapter 82.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
Teaser for chapter 92.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
Teaser for chapter 105.
105.
106.
107.
108.
Teaser of Chapter 109.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.

21.

11.4K 566 541
By tae_lil_monster07

"Desire is something that eats you out alive and there is no way you can decline it until you fulfil it."

Y/n P.O.V

"Then how am I supposed to hold you?"

He whispered that in my ear and I felt my heart drop and my body stiffening. It looks like he knows ways how to control my body. I myself don't know how he has that much power over me.

I looked into his mesmerising eyes, uis eyes they always captured my attention like a moth to a flame. He was beautiful I can't dent that but his eyes, they were like galaxies.. yet had no shine in them, looks like he lost the meaning in them. I wanted to know the reason of their emptiness I wanted to yet he was evasive so I never dared to ask him but I'm yearning to know why he is like that I knew a part of him was broken too. Somewhere but he is doing a great Job at hiding it. Not trying to be poetic but if I could write about his eyes I bet till now I would have written a book. Their brownish colour always fascinated me and if you see in his eyes all you could see is emptiness and they were void of any emotion somehow my heart wanted me to discover, discover why he is like that but I know I shouldn't listen to my stupid heart. It always makes me embarrassed and scared.

Scared of getting hurt over something which was not even mine. Not telling I want him as mine but hope hurts a lot it does just when you thought a little spark came in your life within a second it was gone. The bitter reality engulfed you in your sweet imagination. Everything was gone. Reality mocking you and laughing at your pathetic self who thought everything was going to remain your fantasy.

We stared at each other for what seemed like ages. I cleared my throat.

"Sir, But why are y-you holding m-me?" I said boldly because his touch brings tingle down my body. The feeling I feel is indescribable its just something weird, something foreign.

Raising an eyebrow he snapped back "You are my secretary aren't you? So it means you should follow me everywhere I go and me being the gentleman, I am holding you like the wha a lady should be held." A gentleman? I felt like laughing a gentleman or a devil who wants to play with me. He loves teasing doesn't he? Nothingless I shrugged the fact that his hands were around my waist.

I need to calm down and focus on myself instead of him.

I smiled and looked down, this man is getting on my nerves!  he is unattainable yet wants to give me hope to think about ways to reach him. I was so tired of him and all this shit, I might not show my disappointment but I am.. I am so tired to even talk about my shitty life. I'm done thank you, I don't need anything else.

"Let's go Miss Min Mr. Mo was waiting for me." He says casually and I nodded.

Of course I knew who Mr. Mo was I myself invited him.

Taking me by my waist we moved to the left side of the hall were there were three men in their old 50's Mr. Mo, Mr. Shin and Mr.Lin, they were brothers from one of a successful company in China.

Thier stocks were so high these days and these people are filthy rich.

I smiled towards them when we reached there and they smiled back at us but something was off, Their smiles they didn't mean a kind gesture instead they were smirking. I don't think coming here was a good idea, these people look like perverts.

I immediately stiffened in Taehyung's hold and he seems to have noticed my change in body language and looked at me with raised brows. I just shook my head and focused on the men in front of us.

"Ni hao" I said bowing at them and they nodded their head greeting us.

"Ni Hao Gentleman I'm so glad to have you all here and it is so pleasant to meet you all again." Taehyung said without a care or more like sarcasm spat out from his mouth, I wanted laugh but I controlled it in, not to disrespect them.

"Its nice to meet you too Kim it's been a while." Mo said while forcefully smiling and the other two nodded
"So how was your journey in the plane? Hope you din't get any trouble reaching here." Mr. Kim said and
Mr. Mo hummed.

"Yeah, it was a peaceful flight and the flight attendants were really friendly " He said in a flirty tone, probably thinking about those poor air hostesses.

I scoffed in my mind disgusted by this man you ask me why? Because he must have fucked a flight attendant and came here because Mr. Kim never asked about the flight attendants yet this asshole here is talking about them. Mr. Kim also figured out what happened and just nodded at his face.

These people are so disgusting, don't they have any shame? They are in thier late fifties!!!

It was peaceful for a few minutes and I just indulged myself in the drink in my hand. I couldn't look at those perverts,  they disgust me a lot. My attention moved towards the hand which was draped around my waist.

I felt so nervous yet I didn't showed a sign of nervousness. Yes y/n bitch you are doing great just go like this I motivated myself. Mr. Kin shouldn't know what you do to him!

Motivating myself I looked forward only to be met with a strong and disgusting gaze. It was Mr. Mo was checking me out with his dirty eyes.

He is really a creepy to be honest.

He was staring at me from past few minutes and I was so uncomfortable, Taehyung must have sensed it because he pulled me more closer to himself and I willingly went near him. He was going to protect me and  I knew that so I moved closer to him. God why is this so awkward

It was all good until that asshole who was staring at me from past few seconds decided to speak "Who are you young lady?" He said forwarding his hand. I know SeokJin also did this but he was more respectful than this asshol,  he never looked at me in a pervert way but this man is just disgusting.

"Uh I am Min y/n Mr. Kim's secretary nice to meet you all." I grumbled panicked, fearing he would touch me. I bowed at him before he could touch me and smiled at him forcefully.
"Ah you are really pretty little girl." He said and I wanted to gag because of the way those words sounded out form his mouth.

"Thank you!" I said hastly trying to avoid talking with him.

He still decided the attempt to touch me and came came forward to pat my shoulder when Mr. Kim stood in front of me.

I was so glad that he did it because I was on verge of crying, I clutched on to Mr. Kim's Jacket from behind and let out a breath which was holding in.

Author's P.O.V

"Oh Mr. Mo can't you see she is uncomfortable? Or are you that blind? Go and fuck some air hostess who is willing to give you what you want stop misbehaving with innocent woman understood?" Taehyung said sternly with fire in his eyes and Mr. Mo widened his eyes at the humiliation, he just looked down and Taehyung pulled you out form those men and brought you to another corner.

You were still nervous and you never imagined people like them entered in such party. It wasn't your first time for you, there were many times where you experienced something like this but you always let it slide or god protected you from these monsters but today you were so thankful for him because he give Taehyung to you, he saved you.

Yes, you could have slapped or humiliated him but you knew he had the power to ruin your life you are just a middle class girl and he? He was the richest person in China so somehow you felt thankful towards Taehyung.

He took your face in his hand and delicately examined it. Your eyes just gazed at his face with a racing heartbeat. It was so much for you, the way he touches you, it was so special.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, snapping you out of your trance.

You nodded with red cheeks because his gaze was too intense and you weren't able to handle it.

Taehyung on the other hand felt so angry towards that Mo he wanted to punch that scum bag but he knew it was wrong, he was  an elder and he needed to respect him.

"T-thank You sir." You said with so much emotion and taehyung was surprised. He was never used to compliments so it's a new thing for him.

He patted your head and nodded while looking in your eyes.

Looking up this close you did find out why people are attracted him this much, he was an art piece created by god himself. Not a flaw could be pointed out on his face it was like a sculpture made with the finest rock and not a single imperfection.

While I was too lost in his face you never noticed the crowd getting silenced and a man in the crowd gaining all of their attention.

Mr. Kim brought you out of out trance by snapping his fingers in front of you.

"Eh?" You looked around confused but your eyes landed on the man who was currently the centre of attention. Looking at him from top to bottom you yourself were stunned.

He was gorgeous!

A grey suit fitted on his body with a white shirt beneath showing the outline his abs, a grey pant followed the suit with black shoes and black watch tightly hugged his hand, whilst he was walking with so much power. Moving on his face, it was gentle as ever with a small smile on his lips. He seemed gentle but the face and body said other wise. He looked a damn ass meal with that jawline and body yet he looked cute and shy with that smile.

Yes ladies and gentlemen he is Mr.Wang.. Jackson Wang.

He surely was amazing but didn't match the man who was beside me. Mr. Kim is just out of this world, he is smart, intelligent, charming, Greek god and an ass sometimes but excluding that he is an amazing person.

You were too lost in comparing both the men that you didn't notice someone beside you who wasn't liking this a little bit.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the person beside him. He felt something burn in him from that time, before you had all your attention on him and he felt a sense of pride within himself but now look at you! You were gazing at Jackson with so much enthusiasm.

His desire to take you was eating him alive ever since he saw you in that dress all he wanted to do was just take you to the nearest room and ruin you but he knew he should control himself... he knew that and he also knows that his patience is at sake. He might burst any moment because he was just frustrated and done.

He doesn't know when he will jump on you.

You were broken out of your thoughts when you were pulled next to a hard body and the same alluring voice spoke while squeezing your poor waist.

"Done? Staring at him or should I give you some more time?"
Taehyung said annoyingly while squeezing your waist.

_____________________________________

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the update and Taehyung seems annoyed huh? What is happening (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Anyways I love you and take care!!

^imma sit on his lap istg T-T

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 29
Seeing your best friend dating someone can be the worst feeling for a certain someone. (04-09-22) #5 taekook (04-11-22) #2 jimin (04-20-22) #3 angst
102K 4.5K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
6.4K 382 7
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 ❝𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DISCONTINUED Jeon Jungkook; Angst; Romance ©...
85.6K 4.4K 22
"i finally found you. And i'll make sure your heart and body remember me.."