Love Potion

MalditadiAsh

Jeon Jungkook, came from a family of Witches and he had a best friend name Jung Hoseok the only guy who knew... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
10 years later

Chapter 36

6.7K 312 58
MalditadiAsh

Words: 1484

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung one art subject/Class and they were task to make a painting. He then decided to paint something since he was confident in painting. He knows that if he wasn't going obligated to take over his mother's company he would totally pursued his dream on becoming an artist. Well, his mom doesn't force him to take over the company... But Taehyung think, he was the only son of his mother. If he won't take over, then the company would fall and his mom hardship, work and legacy would also fall. Taehyung doesn't have a heart to do that to his mother, so he decided to take over it once he graduate. 

But he was glad that he is able to attend atleast one art class. He decided to get ready his painting materials. He look at his paints and he was confused because the new paints he brought before summer started was now already used. He remember that he didn't paint anything during summer so he was confused. He went out of his room and saw that his mother was sitting on the couch again watching Dramas. 

"Mom~" Taehyung called, he look at his mother who is crying and wiping her tears away with some tissue. 

"*Sniff* *Sniff*Look~ Look~ Taebear~ The handsome hot man just got shot yet he still look so handsomely hot~ What a waste man~ Can God Just give him to me Instead of dying" His mother said. 

Taehyung roll his eyes. "Mom, Did you used my paints in something? " Taehyung said. 

"No, You know I don't touch your things, specially your art materials. Why?" His mother said. 

"Thats odd... It looks used up." Taehyung said. 

"Ofcourse it is. During summer you paint one painting. You look serious, so I didn't bother you. You didn't even let me see the finish product." His mother said pouting. '

"I did?" Taehyung said as he was confused and his mother nod. 

"I asked you what the painting about but you didn't reply, all you did is continue painting. So I didn't bother you and let you paint. Beside it was late at night, and the next morning I found that you were gone. I remember your room is a mess that time, so I asked the Janitors to help me clean you know..." Mrs. Kim said. 

"Mom Your not lying right?" Taehyung said. 

"Taehyung I'm in my Mid 40s I'm almost 50 you know, do you think I'm capable lying to my own Son?" Mrs. Kim said. 

"Right, right..." Taehyung said as he look down, literally he can't remember what he just paint. "I'll be in my room." Taehyung said and walk back to his room as he left his Mother continue watching dramas. Taehyung lay on his bed confused, he can't remember a thing of painting anything during summer. 

"Di-did I really Paint? Bu-but why can't I remember?" Taehyung said trying to remember. Suddenly a vague blur memory came to him. He saw him smiling and focusing to paint something. All he could see the pink flowers, and the butterflies. He could see two figures in that painting but it was blur... the only thing he could see clearly is the rare butterfly. 

Taehyung sat up and shook his head. "What was that?" Taehyung thought as he held his forehead. 

"KTH- V? "a blurred boy asked.

"Ah~ Its a habit of mine whenever I make a painting to put my name. KTH means Kim Taehyung, V means Victory. Its also my nickname for the others Kim V. or just V" Taehyung said and smile as he did a 'V' sign with his two hands 

"Thats a great Nick name and this painting is really beautiful. It felt so real." the blurred boy said.

"And its for you..." Taehyung said as he look at the blurred painting and to the blurred boy.

"Thank You..." the boy said. 

"Anything for My beloved." taehyung said and get The boy's hand gently as he kiss it lovingly. 

Taehyung was surprised seeing that. He mess his hair and got more confused because of his thought playing with his mind. He was frustrated that he keep seeing things but he doesn't remember specially the blurred images. So, Taehyung painted something that confusing, mysterious but artistic at the same time. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon Taehyung is sitting in one of the table in the Cafeteria with Irene and not far them is where Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook (who's asleep) were sitting eating lunch. Taehyung gaze focus on the sleeping Jungkook, he want to sat next to him and observed those beautiful angel face. 

"I heard that your painting was one of the best painting that was presented during your Art class. Congrats." Irene said with a smile but Taehyung just hum in response so she knows that Taehyung wasn't listening to her, but to confirm

"You know you look ugly like an arrogant monkey right?" Irene said and Taehyung hum in response so Irene chuckled and decided to look where Taehyung is looking. She spot the sleeping the Yonseok couples, and she knows that Yoongi is the bestfriend of Taehyung, but why would he be looking at his bestfriend? She look at Taehyung and then the table behind her over and over again, until she realize that Taehyung wasn't looking at Yonseok couples, but the one who is sleeping infront of Yonsoek Couples. 

Irene snap her finger infront of Taehyung to wake him up of whatever he was dreaming. 

"You like him don't you?" Irene said and Taehyung eyes widden with his cheek turning pink. 

"Gotcha..." Irene thought. 

"Wha-what a-are yo-you ta-talking a-about?" Taehyung said looking away. 

"You like that sleeping guy right?" Irene said. 

"No?" Taehyung said as he look away but his expression and blushing cheek say the different. 

Irene smile sadly. "Go and tell him or else you would miss your chance." Irene said and Taehyung eyes widden. 

"Bu-but are we li-like dating?" Taheyung said. 

"Yes, but its experimental. I'm glad that you agree to date me, it was a dream come true that my crush did take me to a date even though I know its experimental and not official. I tried my best, you did too. You were a gentleman and a good boyfriend, but I guess that we weren't really meant to each other." Irene said and Taehyung look down feeling bad for Irene. 

"Do you like me Taehyung ?" Irene said as he look at Taehyung. 

"Yes." Taehyung said. 

"As a friend or a lover?" Irene said and Taehyung can't lie. 

"as a Friend, I can't seems to like you as a lover... " Taehyung said. 

Irene sadly chuckled. "Its okay... You know... I genuine like you Taehyung and I was really hoping that the like would bloom to love.... But I can see that its pointless. I'm happy that you gave me a chance. " Irene said. 

"This is surprising... The other girls that I dated would always be annoying and keep pushing theirselves to me. Your different." Taehyung said and Irene smile. 

"Because I believe that you can't force your heart to love someone else. I might like you, and maybe love you... But I know you don't feel the same way and I need to learn to accept that because as I say, you can't teach your heart to love someone else. Your heart is beating, shouting the name that isn't mine and I know that it would never be mine. Its sad really..." Irene said and wipe the tears that threatening to fall from her cheek with her handkerchief. 

"Though, I'm really Happy that I was able to spend time with you even if it was just for 6days. Thank You Taehyung." Irene said with a smile and Taehyung gave him a genuine smile. 

"Thank you too, because of you I realize that I'm gay, specifically for that bunny." Taehyung said and Irene laugh a little. 

"Your welcome then." Irene said. 

"and Irene, I'm sorry if I can't love you the same way you love me. But whoever you'll destiny would be, he would be someone who's lucky to have such a beautiful, kind and sweet girl like you." Taehyung said and smile. 

"Your smile makes you more handsome, Its my first time seeing it with those days we spend together. You should smile more, specially towards that boy you like. Infact... You should tell him how you feel or else you won't get another chance or maybe he would be taken in the future." Irene said. 

"I will don't worry..." Taehyung said. 

"I wish you the best Taehyung. " Irene said. 

"Thank You Irene..." Taehyung said with a smile. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon Taehyung received a message from his bestfriend. 

ChimTheMidget

Tae... We need to talk...

Meet me at Jin's Cafe this afternoon after class. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Bad asses CrazyDreamer

Фэнтези

10.3K 246 15
Elizabeth is coming to a new school. She is a total bad ass. She didn't plan to make any friends. Then it is this group 'seven deadly sins' that also...
131K 6.9K 38
A story where, Taehyung and Daehyung are brothers. Jungkook and In-haa are brother and sister. Daehyung loves Jungkook. But Jungkook doesn't. In-haa...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...