As the Sun Rises || George We...

Od Eveee1323

Evelyn Lupin's crush on George Weasley was a silly school crush.. at least, that's what she thought. She's al... Více

Welcome!
The Beginning
Percy
Christmas
The Lovegoods
Back at The Burrow
Bread (named by someone on my live)
The Party pt.1
The Party pt.2
Fluorescence
Divination pt.2
The Ball
Calm Before the Storm
The last task
Explanation lol
'The breakdown'
Uncertainty
I need your help (A/N)
Back on the Train
Summer 1995
12 Grimmauld Place
The Trial
School
Meetings and Mayhem
My Playlist
well, shit...
Rewrite

Divination

602 16 24
Od Eveee1323

A/N: I've decided to make the chapters slightly longer from here on. Yeah that's it, love you guys, lmao. :) <3

Evelyn's pov

About a week went by and everything was fine. I'd occasionally see Viktor glaring at me at lunch or in the library but other than that, everything was fine.

I was now walking into the Great Hall for breakfast. I grabbed a muffin and a banana and headed for some pumpkin juice when I felt a hand grab my arm. I jumped, dropping my food and whipped around pulling out my wand. Blaise stood in front of me.

"Hey, hey, it's just me!" He shouted as everyone around us stared.

"Jesus Blaise!" I yelled, "You can't grab people and expect them to have no reaction!"

"It was your arm, I didn't think anything of it, I'm sorry," he said back still looking me straight in the eye but lowering his eyebrows into a concerned expression.

"Bloody hell you wanna stare some more!?" I asked and yelled looking around me at the people still frozen in their tracks watching us, "it's not that deep, move on!"

The people went back to doing what they had been, some giving me 'are you mental?' looks. I didn't care, I picked the food up off the floor and throwing it in the nearest bin before going back and grabbing the same items I had before.

"Does this mean I shouldn't ask you to come sit with us?" Blaise asked eyebrow cocked, "oh shit never mind your boyfriend'll get pissed."

"He's not my boyfriend," I said looking to the Gryffindor table, "and he's not even here, probably sleeping late."

"He might as well be but brilliant, come on then," Blaise said ushering me toward the Slytherin table.

When we got there I took the seat next to him and began eating my muffin.

"You okay, Lupin?" Blaise asked with a mouthful of pasty, "You seem... off?"

"I'm fine," I said smiling, "you just startled me that's all."

"Okay..." he said uncertainly, "what's your next class? I can walk you."

"Divination."

"Ew."

"I love Divination."

"Really? Why?"

"It's fun."

"Right. Whatever floats your boat I guess."

"You guess right."

After we finished eating we went outside and hung out under a big tree talking and hanging out. It was actually quite nice. About a half hour later we started for Divination.

When we got there the class was almost completely filled already. I looked in the classroom and immediately saw George tossing something to Fred and Ron standing between them throwing his arms to his sides. Fred and George are a year above us in school but kids in years 4-6 are all mixed into classes so Fred, George, and I have almost every class together. The sight of George always makes me feel content I can't explain it.

"Hey have you been asked to the ball?" Blaise asked.

"Mm no, why?" I asked back.

"You wanna go with me?"

"Luna said 'no'!?"

"No, no, no, I just didn't.. ask her..."

"Jesus Blaise, man up!"

"Oh shut up, do you wanna go or not?"

"If you ask Luna and if she says 'no' I'll go with you."

"Oh come on-"

"-Those are my terms, deal with it, Zabini."

"Fine," Blaise looked down at his watch and his eyes widened.

"Shit, I gotta go now to be moderately late."

"What class?" I asked.

"Potions," he began to walk away backward.

"Or you could run your ass and get there on time," I said, pushing his back forward as he turned around. He chuckled as he jogged down the hallway.

I walked into the classroom where Fred and George were now sitting in their seats along with everyone else. I walked to my seat, the same table as the twins, and sat down in my chair between them.

"Hey stranger," Fred said nudging me, "haven't seen you all day."

"Neither of you were at breakfast," I said shrugging.

"Slept in," George chimed in looking at me and smiling.

"Figured," I replied.

Divination was boring that day, we were learning about different tea leaf positions and what they mean.

I had my face resting on my hand when I felt my other cheek poked by what felt like the end of a wand. Without looking I swatted at the wand, but George had moved it before I could hit it.

A few minutes later it happened again. This time I grabbed the wand, lowering it to George's lap, patting his leg twice, and putting my hand back on the desk, and a little while later, he did it again.

"What!?" I yelled, whipping my head to look at him. Almost immediately I realized that I'd just yelled in the middle of Professor Trelawny's sentence. I widened my eyes and slowly turned back to face the front of the classroom.

"I'm so sorry, Professor, please continue, I'm sorry," I said without taking a breath while I smiled at the woman.

"Wait! No I'm sorry, can you just please give me one second?" It came from George who was holding his hand up as to halt everything happening. My eyes widened once more and I turned to look at George, who was now pulling his chair to be in front of me.

"What is thi-" I began to ask George before turning to Fred, "What is this?"

Fred just shrugged and George began to speak.

"Evie..." George said building anticipation.

"If you're asking me to marry you, I'm sorry Georgie, but I'm afraid I'm much too young," I joked.

"Oh shut up and let me talk," he said with a chuckle. I raised my hands in defense, "Will you go to the ball with me?"

I burst out laughing before looking at the ginger-haired boy and smiling, "You're so sweet George," I said gratefully, "but it's okay, I actually got an offer today so you don't have to do that."

"Do what?" He asked with a confused look.

"Well I know you're only asking me because you feel bad that I said I wasn't going to be asked, but now I have. So I can just tell him yes, and you can go with whomever you'd like," I said still smiling.

"How do you know I even have anyone to go with?" He asked.

"Because you and Freddie have the same face- well- to everyone who doesn't pay close attention, and you're both extremely attractive, and Freddie's been bragging about his offers all month so I know you have some."

"You're right, but no I don't care about my offers. I want to go with you. I mean who else aside from Fred am I going to hide in the bushes with to scare first years?"

"Fair enough," I said with a chuckle, "Of course I'll go with you, get up," I motioned for him to stand and he did. I wrapped my arms around him for a couple seconds before pulling away, "Well, Weasley, you're officially a dork."

"I already was," he said shrugging.

"Okay now sit down, we've hijacked enough of the class time," I said smacking him lightly in the chest. As we sat back down, Professor Trelawny began to teach again, stifling a smile every time she'd look at our table.

After class Fred, George, and I decided to go to the Gryffindor common room to hang out. On the way there Fred said he had to speak to Angelina privately.

"What do you reckon that's about?" George leaned down and asked in my ear.

"Nothing we should concern ourselves with," I said shrugging.

"Boring," he said scrunching up his face.

"Considerate," I corrected.

"Fine. Hey who asked you to the ball?"

"Oh, Blaise did. Don't tell him I told you, but he was too chicken to ask the girl he really wanted to go with. I told him I'd go if he asked and she rejected, but now that's not an option. Not that she'd reject anyway."

He just scoffed.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Liar, what is it?"

"Nothing, I mean of course he asked you, and of course mystery girl wouldn't reject him because Blaise is just the perfect Pureblood prince, isn't he?"

"What are you on about right now? I thought we were talking and now you're mad?"

"I'm not mad, I'm just saying."

"Hey, dickhead," I said, stepping in front of him and putting my hand on his chest to stop him.

"What?" He asked plainly.

"'What,' shut the fuck up. Why are you so mad every time I bring up Blaise? Why? What did he do? Is it because he's rich? Because he's a Pureblood? Well guess what, George, I'm not sure if you've heard, but you're a Pureblood too, and you might not be rich, but who the fuck cares? You just so happen to be part of the most wonderful family I've ever met in my life, and your mum makes the most beautiful sweaters, and rings, I've ever owned, and the only reason I know that the girl won't say 'no' is because she happens to be my best friend and she happens to tell me everything."

He stood there looking at me for a second. "...oh... sorry.."

I looked at him and smiled before patting his chest where my hand sat still, "Let's go."

We got to the common room but decided that it was too crowded and just went to the twins room. I sat on George's bed before laying down and propping my head up with my arms.

"What color tie are you wearing?" I asked as he opened his trunk and pulled out a short sleeved shirt.

"I don't know yet, why?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"I need to match my dress to it, obviously," I said dramatically rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Oh well sorry," he said returning the same smile, "You're welcome to choose if you'd like it's all the same to me," he tugged his shirt over his head revealing his prominent abs that he'd gathered from all the Quidditch he'd played.

At this point I might as well just rip all his clothes off and fuck him right here, I thought to myself. Oh shit what if he can read my mind? This could totally be like twilight but with a wizard. I thought about stupid stuff like that a lot and it kept me from thinking many things. I didn't even judge people in my head for fear of hurting their feelings. It sounds stupid but whatever. I only realized I was staring too long when George spoke.

"Enjoying the show, Lup?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm gonna punch you in the face," I said although I was smiling.

"Yeah?" He said smiling back.

"Oi," I reached my arms out and repeatedly opened and closed my hands as to tell him to toss me the jumper he'd been wearing. He did just that and I pulled it over my head as he pulled on the white shirt he'd gotten out of his trunk.

"Wow, I had no idea that the Weasley twins owned anything white. It seems too good to be true," I said jokingly.

"Ha, jokes on you," he said pointing at me, "i've stained this shirt countless times, I pay attention in Charms for a reason," he winked.

"No you don't you spend the whole class drawing what Flitwick would look like with the same body but really long legs."

"First of all, it's hilarious, especially when you make him dance, and secondly, I only do that when we're not learning actual charms," he climbed into the bed with me putting his arm around my shoulders, "it's like being next to me, but short, and female."

"Is that what it's like?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, it's more like being next to a short female Freddie. You two are way too similar."

I gasped dramatically, "How dare you say such horrible things!?"

"Ooh you're right, I take it back."

We both erupted into laughter as the door flew open. Fred stomped in, slammed the door, turned around, and punched the wall so hard his hand went through it.

"Merlin, Fred!" George exclaimed.

"Are you all right!?" I asked with the same urgency.

"Like you even care," Fred scoffed, "you and your perfect prissy little world, you have no idea what it's like to actually have to live. With your money, and your privilege, and your perfect little relationship with my brother."

"Hey!" George said, "Watch yourself!"

I put my hand up as to signal for George to stop. "Don't pretend to know a single thing about my life," I said sharply, looking at Fred with my hand still out behind me.

"Oh right sorry," Fred put his hands up, "your mother died when you were a baby and you almost got raped one time, neither of which you remember," he concluded sarcastically.

My expression dropped. After a second of just looking at nothing in particular I slowly turned my head to see George, who looked a mixture of confused and apologetic.

"You told him?" I said softly my voice cracking slightly.

"Well- yeah- I just figured it was only Fred and-"

"Yeah. Only Fred. I better get going, I must find Luna- or- someone-" I started walking toward the door.

"Wait no," Fred said reaching out to me, "I'm sorry."

I pulled my arm away and looked at him with a small smile.

"It's okay to be angry at Angelina or at whatever the problem is, but I won't tolerate the way you just spoke to me. I'm a person, not your personal punching bag. I have shit Freddie, everyone has shit that goes on, and just because I don't punch walls and make scenes doesn't mean I don't feel. I love you, but you need to calm down. Talk to your brother, and come and find me when you're ready to apologize and really mean it," I opened the door and slipped out before poking my head back through.

"And for the record," I said in the same soft voice I had been, looking at George, "Had that happened to you I wouldn't have told a soul. Not that it've been my story to tell," and with that I closed the door behind me.

A/N: There's something about this chapter that really sucks and I'm sorry. I don't know if it's my writing or how fast it all goes but I don't know how to fix it so I'm just publishing it anyway. Sorry again. <333

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.7K 103 28
He swore to himself that he'd never love anyone, he swore that to secure his sanity he'd never fall for anyone. It changes when he meets a mischievo...
22.2K 1.1K 48
there is something strange about ottilie van der hoeven. george weasley wants to know what. [ george weasley x oc ] [ ps - dh]
1.1M 19.6K 92
A bunch of relationship situations I wondered how the Weasley Twins would handle. This is strongly how I'd predict they'd go about dealing with these...
45.6K 863 21
Y/N and the Weasley twins have always been close. What happens when she starts to fall for one of them? ˗ˏˋ a little bit of love and a sprinkle of 𝘴...