talk to me

By somebody246

"Talk to me" |complete| Start : Feb 1st 2021 Finish : Sept 5th 2021 slow burn ish More

an
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chaper Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Final AN
heya

Chapter Twenty-One

5.4K 291 66
By somebody246

Click the star!
*sorry for any mistakes*
Don't be afraid to comment!

Maia's Birthday Part 2

Two days later

Thursday 10th December- Maia's Birthday

"Wake her up" Jamal whispered.

"You do it nigga..." Mikah argued, everyone in that room knew how violent and unmannerly Mai could get when she was woken up out of her sleep.

"you the boyfriend.." Jamal looked at him sideways.

"Not official- oop okay" Lillian shut up when Leanna pinched her.

"Foreal i did it last time when we went out, so im out of this whole scenario, it's between the three of yall." Lillian made her point

"Who three ? Not muthafuckin me, i did my part in this whole celebration thing, Mikah you do it, when she see you she most likely gon be happy, she ain see you properly in days." Leanna carried on.

"Im up damn, can yall shut up?" Mai groaned turning.

"See now yall asses woke her up." Mikah rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, all yall muthafuckas don know how to let a negro sleep in peace." She huffed sounding half asleep.

Everybody but Mikah just walked out deciding to wait until she got up.

He layed down making her move towards him.

"Hey shawty" she kissed his jawline.

"Happy birthday baby." He kissed her forehead knowing she would make a scene about morning breath, he didn't give a damn, but she did, she gave a big damn.

"Thank you" she smiled faintly, that was the first time he called her baby, it made her feel all giddy inside.

"I ain seen you in a lil bit." He rubbed her back.

"Who fault that is" she asked eyes closed still very comfortable on him.

"The devil's" he nodded feeling sleepy himself, it was still pretty early.

"I rebuke it, i rebuke it in the name of jesus" Mai finally got up to stretch.

"Amen..amen" He laid there looking at her, she wasnt the thinnest nor was she biggest, she never necessarily had curves, but in his eyes, her curves that she did have and her body was sexy as hell.

"Okay im up, i think" she looked back at him when she finally finished doing her morning stretch.

It was a stretch that made all the bones that her crackable crack, she bent every way she could trying to get every bit of sleep out.

"Ima go brush my teeth" she told him walking out of the room.

"Mmhm" he nodded.

That nigga bout to fall alseep. She shook her head going to the bathroom.

Just as she was about to walk into the bathroom she was attacked.

"happy birthday stinky" Leanna pouted reaching out for a hug.

"thank you stinky" Mai hugged her.

"I love you" Leanna rocked them.

"Ort move, hashtag time to walk out an tip an ben ova." Lillian hugged her younger cousin. "Happy birthday baby girl i loves you"

"Thank you i loves you more" She smiled, her face was already hurting and she didn't even get to brush her teeth for the morning yet.

"earthday shlime" Jamal dapped her up.

"Respect my g" they both laughed making Jamal pull her in for a hug "i know we don say this but i love you, you eighteen, we doin big shit dawg"

"I love you too" she nodded.

"I love yall, and I appreciate all of this, but can i go brush my teeth ?" She laughed.

"Yeah we goin downstairs to see if the lady up yet, don forget we having breakfast down there okay ?" Leanna said walking towards the door with the other two behind her.

"Yeah" she walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

When she was finished she walked into her room seeing Mikah sleeping.

She pressed the home button on her phone checking the time. It was 7:45 in the morning, she rolled her eyes.

Gina was probably had to go in at 12.

Mama g 😤

Good mornin baby, happy birthday i love to to the moon and back and all around, may the lord bless you and bring you many many more birthdays and blessings. I love Maia ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you mama ❤️🥺 i love you more ❤️❤️

Mikah up there by you ?

Yeah he sleep

Smh that boy 🙄

💀 you working today ?

No i took the day off for you baby

Awe man 🥺, so why they wake me up so early?

I don't know hun

Unc down there ?

Yeah he just got here, he said that he messaged you.

I aint look that far, ima go look now, see you soon🥰

Okay baby see you soon 😘
Read 7:47am

**
It had been a just about a week or over that Henry started to come to Sunday lunches, he was making good progress with everybody. Him and Maia had gotten closer and she loved that she had him back in her life. Mikah was slowly but surely letting him in, Jamal was very happy that he was back, and Gina, she was thankful that her best friend was brought back to her, lord knows she would never stop loving that man, but that was a bridge that didn't need to be crossed yet.

Old Ass Nigga ❤️

Morning ugly, happy birthday baby girl, i am thankful for you and the chance that you gave me this past month, i love you Maia. ❤️💕

Thank youuu❤️❤️ and i love you too ❤️

***

Putting the phone down she climbed on top of Mikah and gave him a wet willy.

He jumped up. "Nigga-" she tilted her head

"Hi" she smiled against his neck kissing it.

"You up now huh ?" He gripped her waist when she found his sweet spot.

"Mmhm"

"Think you grown now ?"

"Mmhm" she licked his face.

"I hate you." He looked at her.

"Yeah i know." She smiled

"Cmon get up, we goin downstairs then i have an appointment." She went to get up but Mikah held her down.

"What" she looked at him.

He licked his lips and pulled Mai in by her throat laying a sloppy kiss on her. She liked it, a lot.

She used his shoulders for balance and pushed herself even closer to him wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him back.

They never really kissed like that before, it was always a small peck, nothing too big, but this was different. She didn't care, it was her birthday and she felt happy as hell as far as she was concerned.

Mai pulled away.

"What?" She asked shyly.

"No nigga, don be fucking shy now. Niggas turn eighteen and forget how to act.."

"You seemed to be fine wid it..and you the one who started it" she looked at him.

"Damn right i was." He nodded "where the hell you- yuh know what, lemme go let you get ready so i can get some food."

**

15 minutes later the two walked through Darline's front door.

Mai was bombarded with a hug from her grandmother "ouuuu happy birthday baby" she rocked from side to side.

"Thank you granny."

"G'mornin baby" Gina responded when Mai kissed her cheek.

Mai helped set the table and sat in her spot, they all had to squeeze in, but no one cared.

They all joined hands and bowed their heads, Darline was going to prayer.

"Dear lord, we thank you for allowing us to gather here today to celebrate Maia and her eighteenth birthday lord, we ask you to keep guiding her and showing her right from wrong lord, we ask you that she will continue to flourish into a wonderful young lady that she is father, in your name we pray amen."

"Amen"
"Amen"
"Amen"
"Amen"
"Amen"
"Amen"
"Amen"

"Can you pass the grits Lilly ?" Mai stretched her hand out.

"Yeah here" she handed the bowl after scooping out her desired amount.

"Thank you"

Mai mixed her grits and eggs making sure to get the cheese and sprinkle it on top with her brown and serve sausages.

"Mm this is good" she nodded.

"Im glad you like it baby, what you doin today?" Darline asked sipping her tea.

"I have an appointment at the parlor ima get the tattoo, then im thing about something else im not sure yet" Maia answered.

"What's the tattoo gonna be ?" Gina asked

"I want it to be a surprise." Mai nodded.

Gina laughed and nodded her head "okay child, you do you."

**

1 hour later everyone was sitting around in the living room.

Darline walked out from her room into the living room handing Mai a small box.

"Thank you." She smiled opening it.
"You serious?!" She hopped up after seeing a set of keys in the box.

"Go out back baby" Darline pointed.

Mai ran outside totally forgetting about putting on a coat.

"Ohmygoshohmygosh" she jumped up and down when a 2020 kia soul sitting in the driveway.

"Thank youuuu" she hugged her grandmother.

"Thank them two too, we came together, instead of ridin the bus and walkin when you need too." Darline explained while she pointed at Henry and Gina.

"Thank you so much" she pouted hugging the two.

"Of course" Henry kissed her forehead.

"You are very welcome love" Gina smiled.

"You wanna take it out now ?" Darline asked

"Nah i just wanna look at the interior." She shook her head.

She unlocked the car getting in.

"Oop"

"This is niceeee this is niceee" she looked around.

"All this is you right here ?" Lillian called out.

"I love ittttt, thank yall foreal I appreciate it" she got out of the car.

"Of course." Darline kissed her cheek

"Now go wit the rest i know that you wan go upstairs, be safe today when you leave the house hear me ?" Darline told her.

"Yes ma'am, ill message you." Mai kissed her cheek bidding a goodbye to the others and heading upstairs.

**

30 minutes later.

They were all sitting around giving Mai her presents.

Jamal got her a new charm to go with the new bracelet.

Lillian got her a necklace with Taraji in cursive, it was her middle name, she wanted one for a while just never got around to it.

Leanna got her three pairs of earrings and nose cuff, all in gold. She got a pair of big bamboo hoops, small matching ones then studs to go into the third piercing hole.

When it was time for Mikah he handed her a gift bag.

She took the tissue paper and looked down into the bag, she was faced with an apple box.

"Ima hit you."

"Open the shit nigga" he rolled his eyes at her.

"You ain have to do this.." she pouted.

He shrugged " but i wanted to."

Mai took the black iphone 11 out of the box.

"Thank you" she kissed his cheek.

"You're welcome."

She realized that if she made a fuss that it wouldn't make a difference so she just shut up and took the phone.

"This the last one then we can leave" he handed her a jewelry box.

She opened it seeing that it was his middle name on a gold chain in the same style as hers.

She turned smiling at him.

"What this supposed to mean ?" She tilted her head.

"You know what i mean..."

"Nah i don't" she shook her head "tell me.."

"Maia..Taraji Johnson...will you be my girlfriend?"

"The middle name ?" Leanna mumbled to Lillian.

"The middle name bitch" Lillian nodded with a smile on her face, Jamal sat shaking his head at the two.

"Nah im good thanks tho." Mai nodded making Mikah reach over and take the necklace from her. "Get up" he stood up.

She stood up after him and he turned her around and put the necklace around her.

"You so fuckin annoying." He grumbled looking at her as she turned around.

"Stop being cranky old man..thank you." She leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips.

Lillian whistled.

"Forgot yall annoyin asses was there." Mikah rolled his eyes.

"Why everybody annoyin to you ?" Maia laughed picking up the garbage.

"Because that's what yall are." He nodded "i take it you wanna drive ?"

"Yeah, lemme go freshen up then go" she nodded.

**
The girl was smiling from ear to ear, her face was hurting and she felt amazing, this was on birthday she would definitely not forget, although they didn't have a big bash she was thankful that she was surrounded by the people that she loved.

Yes she loved Mikah, she loved him because they literally grew up together, did she love him from the relationship stand point?

No.

Was she getting there?

Very likely.

**
30 minutes later

The four young adults walked into the parlor.

"Good morning love how can i help ?"

"Hi good mornin i have an appointment for a belly button piercing and tattoo..oh my name is Maia Johnson."

The receptionist laughed "yep, i see you right here you can take a seat and fill out this form me, you can only take one person in." She handed Mai the clipboard.

"Okay thank you" she took a seat filling out the form.

"You gon tell us what the tattoo is ?" Jamal asked.

She shook her head, the only person that knew was Mikah and that was only because he was there when the idea popped up in her head.

"Whatever man."

"Not you gettin salty- Jamal please" Maia genuinely found it funny. "You gon see it in like a hour or two, relax" she laughed.

"You can head in love, walk straight through that door and take a left." The receptionist called out.

"Okay, Cmon Anna"

"Bye yall" she waved.

"Have fun." Lillian called out getting a middle finger in return.

**

2 and a half hours later the eighteen year old walked out with a wrapped upper arm and new body piercing.

"Look at youuuu." Jamal laughed.

"Lemme see" Mikah reached out to hold her arm.

"Shit is fire." He nodded.

"Thank you"

She decided to get her first tattoo for her mother, it may have been basic but it held a lot to her.

it read "Victora•Imani" her mother's first and middle name in cursive, as time goes by, she was planning on getting one for her father and brother and I eventually Darline, but right now, she was happy with what she had.

"Lemme go pay" she shuffled to the desk making her payment.

While she paid Mikah could not keep his eyes off of her stomach. It looked good.

He shook his head when he realized that they were getting ready to leave and get lunch and made plans to head back and watch movies.

**
It had been about five hours since the group of friends had come back to the house.

In the past five hours they binged two Disney movies and they were on the second marvel movie.

"Hmph yall want some left over sweet and sour chicken ?"

"You made it ?" Leanna asked, she was convinced that she stuck her foot and elbow in her food.

"Yeah, some chowmein there wit it too." She nodded.

"Bet." Leanna jumped up going to the kitchen with her boyfriend and Lillian following.

"WASH YOUR HANDS NIGGA" Mai called out going to lay down on Mikah.

"I GOTCHU." Leanna called back making the girl shake her head.

She loved her people.
***************************************
Good morning friends
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Chapter 21...i wanna see how far i can get, thinking bout some time skipsss.

Thats it for now, ill see you in the next chapter.

OH WAIT.

3.83 K READS JEEJEJEJ?!??

thank you shawtys ❤️

I will make a big ass deal for every damn thousand idgaf 😡

Bye guys stay safe ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 2.5K 28
"Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows." Start Date: 3/7/23 End Date :
219K 6.4K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ My first book therefore talk to me nice ๐ŸŒš
530K 22.7K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
794K 32.5K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...