Next to You

By thepartygetsmewetter

Sahani Diorr all alone until she meets her best friends mean ass cousin. Does she give him her attention? Do... More

Character Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty One
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty

Chapter fifteen

5.9K 193 48
By thepartygetsmewetter

Sahani Diorr's POV
Sunday... 3:00 pm

Opening my eyes to the now bright ass room I had I felt my bed empty.

Taking the cover off of my body I felt sore in between my legs.

I could barely even talk my voice was gone.

Sitting up in my bed I forced myself to stand up. Walking in my bathroom I started the shower and immediately got in.

Letting the hot water hit my body I lathered my washcloth with dove soap and washed my body twice.

Rinsing my body off I stepped out the shower after turning the water off.

Wrapping my towel around my body I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I finished I walked to my room.

Taking the blanket off I seen a red puddle where I was sleep at.

He made me bleed 😕

Taking the sheets and pillow cases and blanket off I put them on the floor as I got dressed.

Taking my daily birth control pill and the plan b I kept for some reason I put on a Nike tech suit with some Jordan's.

Sitting at my vanity I brushed my flat ironed hair into a high ponytail. Swooping my edges I stood up and sprayed on some perfume.

Grabbing my phone and purse and some extra money I went downstairs.

"Daddy u here" I asked. Ian here nobody but I did see my uncles car.

Grabbing my water I set the alarm and walked outside. Locking the door I went to my uncles car but he wasn't in there.

So I just got in my dodge and texted Mora that I was coming over but she ended up texting me first.

Ding ding

Bestie M💕

erbody here pull up

Omw now

Putting my phone in my lap I blasted Meek Mill as I drove to Mora's house.

Pulling up to Mora's I was still embarrassed at the fact KP took my virginity and he made me bleed and the fact he said he loved me.

Cutting my car off I got out and locked my doors before walking up to the door. Opening the door I walked in and they stopped they convos to speak.

"Hey bestie" Mora said waving. I waved back and spoke to everybody except KP because like I said I was embarrassed.

Sitting down next to Amora I drunk some of my water. "Hani let me talk to you" I heard KP say but he sounded mad.

Standing up I walked towards him and we went outside.

"Yes" I said avoiding eye contact. Turning my head towards him he stared into my eyes.

"Why you not speaking to me what I do" he asked.

"Nothing you didn't do nothing" I said looking away. He knew I was lying because that's what I do when I lie.

"Now you lying to me and shit was up" he said clenching his jaw.

"KP I'm serious" I said.

"Kareem" he corrected.

"Kareem you didn't do nothing I'm serious" I said.

"Ight yo ass wanna keep lying" he said getting irritated.

"you made me bleed and you said you loved me" I mumbled.

"speak tf up" he said.

"You made me bleed and you said you loved me" I said looking away.

"Why you embarrassed that I made you bleed it's natural pretty and I do love you" he said pulling me into a hug.

"Ok" I said softly.

"You my girl" he asked.

"Yea" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you" we both said at the same time causing us to laugh.

"Okayyyy because purrrrrr" Amora yelled from the porch.

"Y'all cute or w.e" Ty yelled.

"They is purr bestie" Mora yelled.

"They childish huh pretty" he said kissing my lips.

"Yea" I said kissing back.

Grabbing my hand we walked to the porch with the rest of the gang. Smoking blunts and fake arguing we enjoyed our time together.

2 hours later

The boys had left because they had business to take care of.

"So did she leave" I asked Mora. "Yea the bitch mad asf in her feelings" she said talking about Viyah who had moved out.

"Y'all I swear I didn't understand when y'all told me the situation" Amora said laughing.

"Girl me either and I was there" I said.

"We'll look I'm finna go home and sleep I love y'all" I said getting up and walking towards the door.

"We love you more" Mora said and I left.

Getting in my car I felt my phone buzz.

Sexy tail selfs 🙂🤍

who tf 😭

Amora💙
y'all lame...

Stink stink😩💕
Y'all niggas weird man.

Inlawww💕
lmao Mora ass had to do it

facts

Bestie M💕
and wat about itttt

😂😂😂

3 people hearted "😂😂😂"

Amora💙
Let me feel on that booty Hani 😏

pull up sexy

Stink stink😩💕
Sahani dpwm

🙂

Putting my phone down I pulled up at home and went in. Pizza, wings and cheese sticks where on the stove so I warmed some up.

"Niecey that's you" I heard my uncle yell. "Yea" I yelled back.

"Hani bring me a water" I heard my dad say.

"Got you" I said and I grabbed two waters and went to the game room. Giving him the waters I sat down.

"had that nigga KP in my house huh" he said smiling.

"You know what" I said.

"Nah niecey stay here" my uncle said laughing.

"He was coming to give me something dang" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yea just be careful Hani" they both said.

"Y'all ugly but I'm tired goodnight love y'all" I said walking out.

I forgot about her bed covers ima just act like they in the washer 👍🏽

Walking to my room I sat my food down on my vanity and I made my bed with fresh blankets and sheets.

Going in my drawer I pulled out some shorts and a tank and I changed. Sitting on my bed I ate my food and watched star.

Y'all please comment running out of ideas 😭
Vote or comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
16.1K 872 27
"You attract what you fear. In fear, the only way out of something isn't over, under, nor around. Sometimes the only way out of something, Malia, is...
347K 12K 46
cover art by cherrylsoda on Twitter a fluff, high school au Zak plans on taking his life until he meets a familiar boy at the bridge where he planned...
Beneath You By ~°maya°~

Mystery / Thriller

6K 151 7
Daniella had been kidnapped. She had been whipped, bruised and cut when she didn't even do anything wrong. She had tried to escape once. But then he'...