Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

By Princessofmuke

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... More

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Nine reupload

11K 407 121
By Princessofmuke

WELL THIS WAS ORIGIONALLY POSTED ON VALENTINES DAY BUT SOMEHOW IT'S PRIVATE SO I TRIED AGAIN !!!!SORRY 

Well since it's valentine's day and we're all alone here you have some Lashton smut and stuff.

Sorry there are two time jumps in this but otherwise it would have been way to long and boring so here you go..

When Ashton woke up the next morning he felt incredibly good, well the sharp stinging in his bum wasn't the most pleasant but the thought that Luke fucked him senseless was enough for him to forget about it.

He got up and took a quick and hot shower, his worries seemed to be forgotten all because of a certain blonde boy. A blonde boy who made him feel amazing, A blonde boy who had him begging for more every time.

He quickly got dressed but since he was already a bit late skipped breakfast, his mum was already gone , dropping his siblings off at their school. Not that she would consider asking if he ever wanted a ride, he's 16 yeah but the winter isn't always pleasant in the morning and definitely not rain.

The fact that he has been away some hours and with Luke yesterday made his time at home bearable, he had snuck out of his room , his parent's never checked on him anyway. Ever since the accident with his dad he seems like a burden to the family and it hurts him.

Even though he's sixteen, he still needs his family very much. He needs the support and if he thought his home situation was awful before than it's unbearable now. And that's what it is, unbearable.

No one really talks to him and it feels like the only way he can be happy is when he's in the hands of Luke, not that he minds. 

Ashton quickly walked to school , it was getting colder with the day and especially the early mornings weren't the best. He rubbed his hands together and blew some air on them , trying to keep them warm but it was useless.

When he arrived at school his hands were numb and his toes were frozen, he was happy for once to be in the building he called hell. He walked over to his locker and opened it, fumbling with the lock while doing it. He quickly took the stuff he needed before heading to his class.

 ~~~~~~~~

Ashton was thrown against one of the stall doors making the metal of the lock collide with his back, he let out a loud cry of pain and fell to the ground. Tristan immediately picked him up and punched him straight in the face,his eye to be exact.

Ashton got thrown against the sinks this time, hitting his head hard on the tabs making the young boy cry out in pain again. Tristan grabbed him by his colar and punched him again, this time Ashton blocked the punch but it only angered Tristan even more.

He nodded to his friends and they grabbed ahold of his arms so he couldn't move a single muscle "so you think you can block my punches you fucking disgusting fag"  Tristans voice boomed through the toilets. 

It was incredibly loud making Ashton wince and shut his eyes tightly. He wished that somebody would hear but he knew that at this time a day nobody was around the toilet stalls.

Before Ashton could even react there was a punch thrown at him hitting him in his groin making him groan loudly and tears spill out of his eyes. "oh look the fag's crying" one of his friends said making Tristan snicker.

Tristan rougly grabbed his face and slapped the young boy hard, at this time Ashton was sobbing and with one more punch in the stomach they let go off him. The curly haired boy collasped on the floor, crying and breathing heavily.

Tristan just left and his friends followed him soon after spitting on the crying boy lying helpless on the floor. Ashton could hear them mutter a couple insults before they left and they hurt, the curly haired boy hugged his knees and just patheticly cried because that was what he was pathetic.

After Ashton had cried his eyes out and ran out of tears he pushed himself up from the ground and sat up, the muscles in his body crying out in pain. He looked in the mirror , something he maybe shouldn't have done. His right eye was bruised badly and he wanted to scratch at his skin untill it bled, he had never felt uglier than at this point.

The younger boy could slowly feel himself breaking, ever since he came out as gay to his friends everything went down hill. He never had major problems and now he was depressed and had been diagnosed with anxiety. Ashton absolutely hated himself and everybody around him,it was not fair to him why he had to be gay, why him? 

Ashton took one more glance in the mirror and felt disgusted with the thing that was staring back at him, the young boy shakily took his phone seeing he had one unread message from Michael.

From Mikeyy : WHERE ARE YOU ? we have history right now! are you okay? 

To Mikeyy : I'm fine ,don't worry.

He quickly texted Michael back and let his finger hover over Luke's contact , he could call him,he could make him feel good again. But would it be weird? it wasn't even a day ago.Before he could think to much he quickly texted the tall blonde and crossed his fingers for his reply.

To Luke : Can we meet up?

He quickly slipped his phone in his pocket and walked towards his locker to grab his stuff before he walked outside feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket.

From Luke : Where are you, i'll pick you up.

To Luke : The school parking lot 

From Luke : meet me outside of the gates in 15 

And with that the conversation had ended, Ashton smirked and quickly walked over the school parking lot to the gates without getting caught.

~~

It took Luke less than 15 minutes to arrive and spot the curly haired boy standing outside of the gates leaned against a tree. When Ashton had texted him to meet up he almost had jumped up from his spot he had joked about texting the young boy today but he didn't think that Ashton wanted to hook up again.

Luke stopped the car and the younger boy immediately walked towards it and opened the door to slip in the passengers seat. Before the blonde could even progress anything Ashton had already thrown himself at the older boy,kissing him so hard than his lips felt numb and hands feelings and touching everywhere.

As much as Luke loved the feeling of the younger boy's hand palming him and desperately kissing him he had to push him off, they were still at his school for fucks sake and in a damn car, not that had stopped them before.

But doing it in his car in broad daylight in front of the younger boy's school was way to risky and not to mention weird. Luke tried to gently push Ashton off but the younger boy ignored the hint to stop and even tried to snake his hand into Luke's jeans and that's where the older boy stopped him and pushed him back in his seat breathing hard.

Maybe the older boy was a little bit to rough towards Ashton but he panicked, the young boy sitting next to him looked completely crushed. Ashton's head was hanging low in shame.

Ashton was the first to break their short silence,"i thought you wanted me" he whispered and Luke could feel a sharp pain in his chest, he never meant to make the young boy feel unwanted.

Luke shook his head "i do but gosh Ashton not here, we're on your school's doorstep for fucks sake" The older boy ran a hand through his blonde hair that was neatly styled into a quiff "you do know what will happen if we get caught right?" he said in more of a whisper but the younger boy just shrugged,he just wanted Luke to make him feel good.

Luke sighed "your underage Ashton , they will arrest me and you'll go through some serious shit because of me because i'm the adult in the situation" Luke said before reaching over to place his hand on top of the younger boy's thigh and give it a comforting squeeze "i just don't want to get you into trouble okay?" he asked and the young boy nodded his head.

Luke let out a another small sigh "hey look at me" he demanded but his voice was soft, almost as soft as satin. When the younger boy didn't respond but only played with his fingers Luke turned his body even more around to face the younger boy and placed his finger underneath his chin.

When Ashton finally made eye contact with Luke for the first time Luke's breath got caught in his throat "what happened " he whispered but Ashton just shook his head mumbling a  "it's nothing' " but Luke wasn't having his shit "tell me who did this, princess it isn't nothing" he said letting his thumb softly trace the bruised skin.

Luke didn't even realize he had let the nickname slip, it made Ashton feel somewhat warmer inside even though no teenage boy would want to be called princess, the way it rolled off of Luke's tongue made it sound like the prettiest thing somebody could say to him. 

Ashton just shook his head "can you please drop it" he whispered and maybe it was the way he looked up at Luke with those big hazel eyes and the way his voice sounded so incredibly fragile that Luke simply nodded and started the car.

The car ride to Luke's place was silent, not an awkward silence both of the boys were just lost in their own thoughts, Ashton didn't even notice the fact that Luke had stopped the car. When Luke finally placed his hand carefully on Ashton's shoulder the younger boy jumped and a blush spread over his cheeks.

"we're here" Luke spoke, voice deep and soft like honey. "but i can also drive you home if you would want to" he said letting his warm hand softly rub over the covered skin of the younger boy's shoulder and upper arm "Luke it's fine,i wan't this" Ashton said and Luke quickly nodded his head before they both got out of the car.

Ashton followed the older boy inside the house and into his oh-so-famous bedroom, Ashton quickly got rid of his shoes before Luke gently pushed him down on the soft sheets that covered Luke's bed. The older boy straddled Ashton's waist and placed soft kissed on the younger boy's lips.

The second Luke rolled his hips into Ashton's, the younger boy let out a loud moan making Luke's jeans tighten because fuck this boy sounded even better than a porn star.

He never quite understood why a guy like Ashton was willing to do this, sure this was the age where a teenager wanted to explore sexually but having a no strings attached relationship at just 16 wasn't something that he expected from the curly haired boy.

Luke reached to the hem of Ashton's  maroon sweater that made the young boy look ridiculously cute, he couldn't deny the fact that Ashton was beautiful. The blonde pulled the sweater over Ashton's head and he tried to hide how he suddenly lost his arousal.

He bent down to press several feather light kisses on the bruised and cut skin,he wanted to ask him what the hell had happened, but he knew it was probably better to not pressure the curly haired boy right now. 

Luke continued to kiss down the younger boy's chest, letting his tongue run down the smooth skin of Ashton's stomach. Luke stopped right below the curly haired boy's belly button to press a soft kiss there before he unbuttoned Ashton's jeans.

Ashton watched Luke slide his jeans of and leave soft kisses on his thighs making him groan because the young boy was rock hard by now and leaking pré-cüm. Ashton hissed as the blonde placed kisses on his hard cöck through the material of his boxers ,his mouth hovering over it.

The young boy bucked his lips ,desperate and craving to be touched. Luke grinned and pulled the younger boy's boxers down and watched Ashton's ërection spring free.

Before Ashton could even react Luke was licking hot stripes up his tigh and took his cöck into his mouth, the young boy gasped at the feeling of the blondes warm mouth around his lenght. Ashton let out a loud groan and let his head fall down on the mattress.

Luke pulled away, kissing the base and slowly licking up the younger boy's shaft,tongue pressing hard against his slit. Ashton moaned and fisted the sheets in his hand,mouth opening slightly to let out soft whimpers.

Luke's wet lips hovered above the tip of the curly haired boy's dïck, hand wrapped around the base and his thumb lightly trailing along the sensitive skin. The blonde's was teasing Ashton by softly sucking and kissing the tip ,giving his thigh tender touches with his other hand.

Ashton bucked his hips mumbling a "please" he wanted nothing more than for Luke to take him into his warm mouth again. It was kinda a surprise when all of a sudden half of Ashton's dïck was engulfed in wet heat. The young boy couldn't help but moan loudly at the feeling.

Luke moved his head back and forth,Ashton's hard, throbbing cöck slid against his tongue,in and out. Ashton looked up to see the blonde's pink lips working on him like it was the easiest thing they’ve ever done. His cheeks hollowed as he sucked on the curly haired boy for all he was worth. 

Ashton rolled his hips, working himself further into the blonde's mouth but Luke grabbed his hips and held them down so he wouldn't do it again.

Ashton felt his tip hit the back of the blonde's throat. He didn’t gag or even skip beat, he kept going, letting his cöck slide further and further into his mouth. His tongue rolled along the young boy's shaft, making his body quiver. 

Ashton was incredibly close, he reached down and tugged on Luke's blonde locks causing the older boy to moan loudly around him.Ashton cried out "oh...god" the curly haired boy breahted feeling his örgasm building inside of him fast.

A weak tug at Luke's blonde hair and another loud moan was all it took for the younger boy to climax, he came inside of Luke's mouth ,hips bucking making Luke choke slightly before the older boy swallowed around him and pulled away.

Ashton was panting hard ,watching Luke leave his position between his legs with his eyes half closed. Luke grabbed the young boy's boxers and slid them over his legs "what are you doing?" the curly haired boy asked obviously worn out by his örgasm "dressing you" he replied making the young boy frown.

"is something wrong?" the young boy asked,hurt and confusing obvious in his voice "no princess, i just can't fuck you while you're hurt" he spoke but Ashton pouted "why not" Luke sighed reminding himself to be careful with the words he chose "because you're obviously hurt" Ashton wanted to protest but when he pushed himself up on his elbow's he winced in pain. 

Ashton nodded and got up grabbing his jeans from the ground without a word and dressed himself while Luke sat down on the bed "are you okay,i can give you  a blöwjob" Ashton said and Luke blushed at his boldness. "no i'm fine " he said shaking the thought out of his head from Ashton's plump lips wrapped around his cöck, hazel eyes innocently looking into his while he fucked his face.

When Ashton was dressed Luke stood up and grabbed his keys "let's go " he said and Ashton nodded.

The ride towards Ashton's house was awkward and tense, neither of them speaking and the radio softly playing shitty pop music. When they arrived at Ashton's home neither of them moved until Ashton broke the silence "thanks for everything Luke" he said ,voice soft and Luke just nodded.

With that Ashton opened the car door and walked towards his house ,Luke waited for him to get inside before he drove off to his hockey practice.

Hi guys, thanks for reading. Next chapter is going to contain ALLOT OF HOCKEY PLAYER LUKE!! ARE YOU EXCITED, I AM EXCITED!

Please vote and comment it means the world to me! 

Follow me on Tumblr where i also post some Lashton smut :5secondsoffrustrated 

Thoughts on this chapter ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 811 27
Ashton is broken. He's falling to pieces. Luke will do anything to put him back together again. (SEQUEL WILL BE COMING SOON)
3.5K 174 32
Ashton Irwin is a normal boy going through high school. Until the new kid, Luke Hemmings, changes everything. A/N: The description really doesn't giv...
25.3K 1.3K 43
Luke Hemmings is 18 years old, famous, confused, and lonely Ashton Irwin is 20, far from home, lonely, and as far as most are concerned, no one too...
65.3K 1.7K 52
Luke knew from the second he laid eyes on Ashton that they were going to have a future together. He imagined that they would be high school sweethear...