night after night (camren)

By smithday14

their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consumin... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
not an update
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
sequel?

25.

4.4K 99 17
By smithday14

Within a minute she was in Lauren's closet, selecting a white shirt and a cobalt blue tie to wear.

......

Lucky tie.

Knotted loosely at her neck, Lauren's power tie hung enticingly between her breasts, travelling down to her luscious belly button, then, like an arrow, pointing to the treasure that lay beneath her black lace panties.

She wore one of Lauren's shirts, freshly laundered and unbuttoned, and a pair of black stockings and heels.

Hottest. Outfit. Ever.

"Sit down, Miss" she instructed, pointing to the grey chair in the corner of Lauren's bedroom. The chair was usually home to whatever tie or shirt the girl tossed off at the end of the day. Now, Lauren was parked in it, leaning back, getting ready for a show. She wore only a white towel, wrapped around her waist. Her hair wet from the bath, cascading across her chest.

Camila leaned forward, pressing play on her phone, giving Lauren a delicious view of her breasts. Christina Aguilera's "Candyman" filled the bedroom, the pulsing beat deepening the already sexy mood. The lights were low, except for the one by the nightstand. Lauren wasn't turning them off. She wanted to watch. She wanted to see everything.

As the opening notes sounded, Camila strutted over to Lauren, and traced her finger nails along the girl's neck, heating up her skin, "Welcome to the Girls in Ties club" she said with a purr.

"My favourite kind of club"

She ran her hand down Lauren's arm; her touch felt electric, "I have a feeling you will like our services"

"Does this club allow touching, Ma'am? I don't want to break any rules"

"Only with certain patrons" she said, then swivelled around and walked in the other direction, giving Lauren a fantastic look at her ass in her thong underwear. What she would do to tear that underwear off with her teeth right now. Bend Camila over, get on her own knees, and pull hard till they ripped off, leaving the girl's beautiful, wet pussy.

Her imagination was already in overdrive. Camila turned, bent forward and shook out her gorgeous hair, and strands of sleek, wet brown tumbled along her legs. When she flipped up her head, she swayed her hips back and forth.

Provocatively.

Oh so provocatively that Lauren's cock made a full tent of the towel.

She eyed the girl's erection, her lips curing up in a wicked grin, "I see out club pleases you"

"It pleases me so very much" Lauren said.

"Let's see if we can help you appreciate it here even more" she said, pressing her hands to her belly, then running them up her stomach.

She began to play with the buttons on Lauren's shirt, peekaboo, showing one breast, then hiding it under the fabric, then the other. She yanked the shirt closed, feigning innocence as she spun around, her hands on her knees now, shaking that delicious ass for Lauren as the chorus of the song played out.

A growl rose up in Lauren's chest, and her dick throbbed. She ached to take Camila, to touch her, to be inside her. She was a high-tension wire. Taut. But she waited patiently, her hands on her thighs, letting Camila play the part as the girl returned to her, her heels clicking against the hard wood floor.

When she reached Lauren, she set her hands on the girl's legs, slowly shimmying her hips as she danced, "The staff at Girls in Ties says you ordered a lap dance"

"Did I now?"

She trailed a hand along Lauren's thigh, teasing Lauren with her nearness to the girl's cock, "Did you want one?"

"I do when you take off that shirt"

She arched an eyebrow and opened one side of Lauren's shirt she was wearing, then pressed her right breast to Lauren's cleavage, "Can I do this then?"

"Yes" Lauren grunted, her entire body rigid as she refused to move, to give into her desire to touch Camila all over, and to be touched.

Camila opened the other side now, revealing her chest to Lauren, "And this?" She moved in closer, as if she were a cat arching its back as she rubbed her breasts against the other girl's same body part. Lauren inhaled sharply through her nostrils. Her fingers twitched with the desire to grab Camila's hips, and slam her down on her painfully hard erection. But she kept her palms spread on her legs as Camila tugged off one sleeve, then another, dropping the white shirt onto the floor. Camila turned around, wearing only her thong, stockings, heels and Lauren's tie. She lowered herself onto Lauren's thighs, still covered in her white towel.

"Oh my, it seems you like a lap dance, don't you?"

"Yes" Lauren said in a strained voice, her hands itching to hold Camila.

She gyrated up and down, teasing Lauren as she brought her delicious ass dangerously close to the girl's erection, but not close enough. She wriggled lower, and once, just once, ground against the girl. Lauren hissed out a harsh breath. She could feel Camila's heat through her towel.

"You're soaked" she said.

Camila turned around, planting one high-heeled foot on the arm of the chair, the other firmly on the ground as she rocked her hips towards Lauren, "No, Ma'am. I am slippery. I thought we established this already"

"Let me find out how wet you are"

"Only if I can find out how hard you are" she said, punctuating her retort with a thrust of her hips close to Lauren's face. Lauren could smell her arousal, the delicious scent of her pussy so near to herself. She wanted inhale the girl, to be drenched on her juices. No longer to restrain herself, she lifted a hand, and hooked her finger into the waistband of Camila's panties, stretching the cotton panel resting against her hip bones.

"Oh" she said playfully, eyeing Lauren's hand, "Are these in your way?"

"Yes. They are obstructing my view. I want to see how you look right now" Lauren said, then slid the panties down Camila's legs. Her breathing turned erratic as she watched Camila be revealed, the tiniest thread of her silky desire glistening from her lips to her underwear like a trail of evidence as Lauren pulled of the scrap of fabric. She couldn't take it anymore. She needed to taste Camila, to drown her mouth in the girl's scent, to feel her wetness all over her face.

But more than that, she wanted Camila's screams of passion to fill her ears. She wanted to see reckless desire smashing through Camila's body. She wanted to control her pleasure. As Camila began to open her towel, Lauren grabbed her hand to stop her, "No"

"I can't touch you?"

"Not yet. Go get on my bed" she said, letting Camila know she was taking the reigns now.

"The dance is over?"

"The dance is fucking over, and I'm going to show you what you did to me" she said as she stood, tearing off the towel, letting Camila know how much she wanted her. Camila's eyes darkened with lust as she stared at Lauren's cock. Her reaction made Lauren hotter, harder.

"I'm being punished for turning you on?"

Another shake of Lauren's head, "No. You are being rewarded for turning me on. But we're doing it my way. You teased the fuck out of me, and now I want to watch you squirm. Crawl up on my bed and get on your hands and knees"

Camila held up her wrists, a sexy wink in her eyes, "I've been waiting for this"

"Go, woman. And leave your shoes and stockings on"

Camila strutted over to the bed. Lauren followed, watching as she climbed up, and positioned herself on all fours in the middle of the white comforter on Lauren's king-size bed. the girl's tie dangled down from her neck onto the covers. Lauren joined her on the bed, bending over her, and reaching her own hands around to Camila's neck, "I'm going to untie this now, and use it for something else" she said, quickly unknotting it. The tie fell into her hands as Camila rocked back into her. She brought a hand down to the girl's ass, spanking her hard.

"Did I say you should rock your ass against me?"

"No"

"Do you want to be spanked again?"

"Maybe I do" Camila said in that taunting voice, wriggling against her once more.

She was rewarded with another smack, and that drew out a long low moan as she arched her back.

"I'll check to see how much you like it" Lauren said, dipping her hand between Camila's legs to test her love of spanking. Oh yeah, there was the proof, so she slapped her once more, and Camila drew in a sharp quick breath.

Then Lauren tugged her hands together, sending her falling forward onto her elbows. She wrapped her tie around Camila's wrists, once, twice, then pulled it between them to tighten the hold. Finishing it off with a strong knot, she tied the loose end to the headboard. She grabbed a pillow, and stuffed it under Camila's chest. "This is if you need to muffle your screams"

"Assuming you make me scream" Camila said.

"I will make you scream, Camila. I will make sure the neighbours know how good you're about to get it"

She moved to appraise her handiwork. Camila was on her knees and elbows, her hands bound together with Lauren's violet purple tie through the slats in the headboard, her gorgeous body stretched taut.

"Mmm" Lauren murmured, stroking her chin, "Fucking perfect"

"So now what?"

"No, I am going to tease the ever loving fuck out of you, gorgeous" Lauren said, and ran her hands from Camila's shoulders down her sexy back to her ass. Placing her thumbs on that most favourite spot where the girl's legs met her ass, she spread Camila's cheeks., "You have the most perfect ass I have ever seen. The things I could do with that ass" she mused.

"What sort of things?"

"Oh, you'll see" she said, teasing Camila with her thumbs, dragging them gently between her legs, "Did dancing for me get you hot? Don't sass me, or I will take my hands off of you" she said sliding one finger lightly across Camila's entrance.

"Yes" Camila whispered.

"Could you feel your panties getting hotter with each move you made on me?" Lauren rubbed her finger lightly against her swollen clit, and Camila moaned, lifting her rear higher. An invitation. A beautiful fucking invitation as she showed Lauren with her body, with her moves, how much she wanted this.

"Yes. I could feel myself getting all hot and bothered, Lauren"

"Tell me what it felt like"

"I felt like I was on fire between my legs. I was aching and practically gushing in my panties" she said, her words making Lauren groan as she pushed her thumbs against Camila's soft flesh.

"It made me so hard to see you strutting around my house, wearing my clothes, tying my tie, and teasing the fuck out of me" Lauren told her, "You want to see how much?"

"Yes, please"

Lauren let go of her ass, and dragged the head of her cock against her, coating herself with Camila's glorious wetness. A low rumbling took hold in her chest at the feel of Camila, so wet, so ready.

Camila whimpered when Lauren pulled away.

"But I'm not giving it to you just yet" She grabbed Camila's ass hard, spreading her legs open wider, giving her the perfect view of the girl's glistening pussy that was so damn tempting she could not resist burying her face between Camila's legs. The second she made contact Camila groaned her name, a plaintive plea for more of her tongue. But she didn't plan to give the girl her tongue right now, so she flicked once against her clit, then stopped.

"That is for teasing me" she said sharply

"Lauren" she cried.

"What do you want, beautiful? tell me what you want"

"I want more"

"No, you want to be fucked. I can see it as I stare at this beautiful sight" Lauren said, returning her hand between Camila's legs, and cupping her, "You're making my whole hand wet"

"Because I want you" she said, and Lauren could hear the need in her voice turning into a ragged kind of desperation.

"I would be a cruel bitch to deny your pussy right now" Lauren said, then plunged a finger inside Camila, and instantly, she screamed.

Lauren thrust her finger in and out, bringing her other hand round to to squeeze on of Camila's breasts. She was bent over the girl, fucking her hard with a finger, and kneading her breasts, all while Camila could do nothing but rock into Lauren's hand.

She tightened around Lauren's finger.

"You needed more you said?" Lauren asked

"God, yes"

Lauren thrust two fingers inside her, and felt Camila clench against her, her pussy drenching Lauren with her arousal. "Now fuck my hand, Camila. Fuck my hand like you fuck your own fingers when you masturbate"

"You think I masturbate to you?"

"I know you do, gorgeous. I know you do. Now show me how or I'll stop" Lauren said, pausing inside her, giving her the chance to feel what it was like to want to be fucked badly. Within seconds, Camila rocked into her fingers.

"That's how" she said, her breathing rushed, as she pumped herself onto Lauren's hand, thrusting up and down on her two fingers, "That's how I fucked my own fingers when I got off to you this week"

"I like it when you tell me the truth. Because when you do, I can reward you the way I like. Now, you keep riding my hand, and I want to feel you come all over me" Lauren said, rubbing her thumb against her wet and throbbing clit as Camila rode her, and soon Lauren felt her tighten all over her fingers.

Camila pushed back hard then screamed the girl's name, her entire body writhing against Lauren's hand. her noises echoed around Lauren's house, and soon, but not too soon, she slowed down. It was then that Lauren nibbled on her bottom, and the next sound from Camila was one of surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm sorry if this chapter is kinda long, but i hope it was worth being this long lol.

i don't know if any of you realised while reading this but there was a hint back to chapter 10? i think it was, i can't remember but it was one of the earlier scenes.

if you think you noticed comment and see if you were correct on what part maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 20.9K 54
Lauren was a sweet girl before she dated a guy named Brad Simpson, she was really friendly and have a happy personality until she knew about her mom'...
1.7K 110 5
I know some people who are fucked up. People who are so messed up in the head that when there is any sort of peace in their household, relationship...
620K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...
63K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...