PLEASE LOVE ME!! ||TAEKOOK||

By taekookie__heartu

A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyu... More

Note
Warnings and Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue

16

7.7K 299 79
By taekookie__heartu

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I am in the store help my girlfriend to choose some trendy and modern clothes for her. Well, i don't want to help her but what can i do, i don't leave her alone.....oh shit!! Where is Jungkook? I moved my head here and there to find him but i can't see him anywhere maybe he is outside the the store.

I get up from my seat but again Jisoo come in front of me while picks two long dress in her hand. she literally annoying me. Oh god!! Why it is so difficult shopping with the girls....ok i shut my mouth sorry girls...🤐🤐👉👈...

"Tae which is more beautiful in these two dress? I really like the both but i am confused....help me babe please." She said while showing me her cute puppy eyes.

"Jisoo you look beautiful in every types of dress buy anything.... you are my beautiful queen, everything is suit on you." I said to her while try to mention her don't irritate me more.

I sighed deeply when my plan worked. It's very easy to handle the womens.🤡 Just say some sweet things and they will be agree with you. Same things happened with my girlfriend. She nodded her head and walk away to do more shopping.

I also get up from my seat and made my way towards the store but before i walked out from the store something caught my eyes. I don't know why i started to feel angry.... Well, anyone can be jealous.....no not jealous...it's angry yes angry....when they saw their husband with someone else.

I become more furious when that bastard hug my pretty husband and then Jungkook also hug him back. Who is he? Why they both hug each other but suddenly i feel bad and my heart ache when i notice tears in my bunny's beautiful doe eyes.

I was about to go towards him but i totally lost my sense when that bastard wipe my bunny's tears. How dare he? Huh!!

I made my way outside the store and stand there, a little far away from them while giving death glare to that handsome bastard. No not handsome.... only bastard. Oh he don't see me or try to ignore me huh!! Is he show me gut or what huh!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Yugyeom talk with each other but Yugyeom furrowed his brows when he noticed that someone look at them with his furious eyes and giving death glare to him.

Well, Yugyeom don't recognised Kim Taehyung because he is wearing his mask. He thought that maybe that person look at someone else so he moved his head and looked at Jungkook.

A small smile crept on his lips while looking at Jungkook who is talking nonstop. He admire his friend beautiful yet soft structure with heart eyes but he snapped when he feel that someone watching them. So he moved his head and made a annoyed face when he noticed that same mask person looked at him with cold eyes.

"Kookie look at that mask person he looking at us and it make me annoyed." Yugyeom said while making a annoyed face.

Jungkook followed his friend gaze and a smile crept on his beautiful lips when he recognised that mask person. He waved his hand toward his husband and smiled when his husband look at him and mentioned elder to come towards them.

Taehyung come towards Jungkook, stand by his side and held younger waist while glare at Yugyeom. This action of his husband make Jungkook blushed furiously. Now Jungkook understand why his husband glare at Yugyeom? He looked down while smile silently.

On the other side, Yugyeom is really confused. But his confuse faded and his eyes become wide when Jungkook say, "Yugi meet my HUSBAND....Kim Taehyung and.....hyungie meet my friend....Kim Yugyeom."

When Yugyeom hear what Jungkook was said, he can't express his feeling. "Husband? Really when he was married and i am not his crush anymore. Kim Taehyung the famous ceo. Wow. You are so lucky Jungkook" Yugyeom thought. This thought made his heart ache so badly. He wants to confress his feelings to Jungkook but it looks like his crush find his destiny.

Anyways, he smiled sadly and said, "Hello Mr.Kim....I am Kim Yugyeom. It's nice to meet you." He said and forward his hand to shake with Taehyung.

"It's ok...call me Taehyung because Mr.Kim feel odd. It's also nice to meet you Yugyeom." Taehyung said with a smile. Then they both shake their hands while give death glare to each other.

"Kookie why don't you tell me that you are married huh!! Or why are you marry at such young age. What happened? Everything is all right...if there is something please tell me without any hesitation." Yugyeom asked to Jungkook.

Jungkook parched his lips to say but before he say something Taehyung cut him off. "Yes...actually we face a problem in our company and there is only one solution to merge the both companies. So our parents make a decision and the decision is our marriage." Taehyung said with a fake smile.

"Ohhh...then you both are happy with each other?" Yugyeom asked and furrowed his eyebrows because he smell some insecurities between them (Taehyung and Jungkook).

But before Taehyung said anything Jungkook cut him and said, "Yah!!...my legs hurt by standing for a long time. I am also hungry so let's go to the food corner. Hmm." He said hopping a positive response from both of them.

He smiled when his husband and friend nodded their head with a smile. Then they all made their way towards the food corner.

But they totally forgot someone who is still busy in her silly shopping.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Yugyeom entered in the shop and sat on the table. Taekook sat together while Yugyeom sat in front of them.

Then a waitress come towards them and asking for their orders. She was wearing full revealing dress while try to seduce Taehyung. He is wearing mask so no one can recognise him. She touched his arm also rubbed her breast on his arm.

Jungkook noticed what the waitress is doing. He moved her from his husband and glare her. "We want three Kimchi fried rice with two strawberry juice and one banana milkshake. Go and prepared our order and don't you dare to touch my husband. Go before i call your manager." He said angrily while glaring the waitress.

She rolled her eyes before nodded her head and walk away from there.

Taehyung looked at his husband with a shocked face because it's the first time he heard something from Jungkook. He smiled silently and rubbed his husband back to calm him. Yugyeom also looked at the duo with a small smile yet sad face.

After sometimes Jungkook calm down and another waitress placed there order.

They all eat their food while talking randomly things with each other. Well, more about Jungkook who speak too much while both the boys look at him with a fond smile.

But suddenly Taehyung phone ring, he take out his phone and sighed when he look at the caller ID name. He accept the call and place it on his ear but he flinched so badly when his girlfriend scream.......

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU.....I WILL KILL YOU....BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE PAY ALL THE MONEY...."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hope you all like it.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
.

.
.
.
.
Author🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 8.2K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
337K 12.2K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
1.2M 50.1K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
394K 7.5K 25
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...