💖 SidNaaz 💖 Short Stories

By SidNaaz_lovers_13

★ Happy couple ✅ ★ His Innocent Wife ✅ ★ PYAAR ME PAGAL ✅ ★ Adha Ishq Adha Hai Adha Hojayega ✅ ★ Soldiers... More

Content
Happy Couple 😍 Introduction
Happy couple 😍 Chapter-1
Happy couple😍 chapter-2
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-3
Happy couple 😍 chapter-4
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-5
Note
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-6
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-7
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-8
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-9
Note
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-10
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-11
NOTE
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-12
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-13
Happy Couple 😍 Chapter-14
Note
Last chapter 😍
Note
congratulations 🥳
HBD Shehnaaz 💖
NOTE
His Innocent Wife - 0.1
His Innocent Wife 0.2
His Innocent Wife 0.3
His Innocent Wife 0.4
His Innocent Wife 0.5
NOTE
Wallpaper n Poster
His Innocent Wife 0.6
His Innocent Wife 0.7
His Innocent Wife 0.8
His Innocent Wife 0.9
His Innocent Wife 0.10
His Innocent Wife 0.11
His Innocent Wife 0.12
His Innocent Wife 0.13
His Innocent Wife - Epilogue
PYAAR ME PAGAL - 1
PYAAR ME PAGAL - 2
PYAAR ME PAGAL - 3
PYAAR ME PAGAL - 4
PYAAR ME PAGAL - 5
PYAAR ME PAGAL - 6
PYAAR ME PAGAL - 7
PYAAR ME PAGAL - 8 ( last )
Note
Note 💃💃💃
💔😭😭
Sorry
Habit
Tu Yaheen Hai
Tu Yaheen hai Yaha hai
Adha Ishq Adha Hai Adha Hojayega Chapter - 1
AIAHAH - Chapter 2
AIAHAH - Chapter 3
AIAHAH - Chapter 4
AIAHAH - Chapter 5
AIAHAH - Chapter 6
AIAHAH - Chapter 7
AIAHAH - Chapter 8
AIAHAH - Chapter 9
AIAHAH - Chapter 10
AIAHAH - Chapter 11
AIAHAH - Chapter 12
AIAHAH - Last
AIAHAH - Epilogue
Soldier's Love - Introduction
Soldier's Love - 1
Soldier's Love - 2
Soldier's Love - 3
Soldier's Love - 4
Soldier's Love - 5
Soldier's Love - 6
Soldier's Love - 7
Soldier's Love - 8
Soldier's Love - 9
Soldier's Love - 10
Soldier's Love - 11
Nalla CRYBABY
Soldier's Love -12
Soldier's Love - 13
Soldier's Love - 14
Soldier's Love - 15
Ken Reacted 😍
Soldier's Love - 16
Soldier's Love - 17
Soldier's Love -18
Soldier's Love -19
Soldier's Love -20
Soldier's Love - 21
Soldier's Love - 22
Epilogue
Nikah - Introduction
NIKAH - 1
NIKAH - 2
NIKAH - 3
NIKAH - 4
NIKAH - 5
Epilogue
Bonus
Love at first sight 😍
Chapter 2 😍
Chapter 3 😍
Chapter 4 😍
Chapter 5 😍
Chapter 6 😍
Chapter 7 😍
Chapter 8 😍
Chapter 9 😍
Epilogue
Professor Student
Professor Student 2
Professor Student 3
Professor Student 4
Professor Student 5
Professor Student 6
Professor Student 7
Professor Student 8
Epilogue
Two Hearts One Love ❤️
❤️
❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Epilogue

His Innocent Wife - Epilogue 2

6.5K 486 87
By SidNaaz_lovers_13

I felt that the previous Epilogue is not up to the mark . I was not satisfied . So here it is Epilogue 2 . Hope you will enjoy it .

Enjoy the update n don't forget to give inline comment .

*****************************

They just wrapped up Zoro's birthday party . Now the Trio was sitting in their bed . SidNaaz were nervous , happy both . Because ......
( Chalo flashback me chalte hai 🤪 )

Flashback

Shehnaaz was wearing a beautiful red saree .

And Sidharth outfit was

Now Birthday Boy's Zoro outfit 👇

Birthday Cake 👇

Zoro's friends 👇

After the dinner , when they were in their room Shehnaaz hugged Sidharth who just came out from bathroom taking bath only in towel wrapped around his lowers . His hairs were wet . He was looking super hot n sexy . Shehnaaz started to place wet kisses on his bare body . Sidharth was so turned on . His grip on her become tight . He started to caress her back with one hand n other hand was sensually rubbing her waist .

Zoro was in his room with Dade they were playing with his new video game n slept with her .

Sidharth pinned her to near the wall n placed his lips on her . He was sucking her upper lips n Shehnaaz was sucking his lower lips . Both were trying to dominate the kiss . Shehnaaz wants to enter inside his mouth so she pinched his manly bud . He hissed taking this opportunity she entered his mouth n sucked his tounge . Sidharth was shocked too see her this dominant always she has given into his dominance but now she looks different , he let her do as she wish . Shehnaaz hands were in his hairs massaging his scalp . She can feel his hard member poking her . Sidharth removed her pallu mumbling you r looking super sexy mere Baby 😘 saying he attacked her neck . He was sucking nibbling her skin n massaging her bloosoms .

Shehnaaz roughly pulled him from her neck n said " I want you now " . Sidharth immediately lifted her up placing his hands around her buts , she wrapped her legs around his trousers . Sidharth took her to their bed . Sidharth laid her n hovered her . He was sucking bitting her collarbone removing her blouse from the shoulder . Soon he latched on her birthmark biting their , marking his territory over her n placing wet kisses to sooth her pain . But suddenly Shehnaaz pushed him he fell on other side of the bed on his back n she ran to bathroom covering her mouth .

Sidharth was so turned on he badly wanted to be inside her . He was taking his all time to cherish her body . But suddenly she pushed him n ran . He was shocked , then he yelled " Shehnaaz don't play games " he removed the towel , he can see his mini was so desparate to be inside her . He was waiting for her but she didn't came , later he heard sounds from the bathroom n wore his shorts , got up from the bed n went towards the bathroom .

Their he saw his Shehnaaz was vomting , Sidharth immediately went towards her n put his arm around her to support her to stand . Sidharth caressing her hairs . " Are you okay Baby " he asked her after cleaning her face , pecking her forehead 😘 . He engulfed her in his arms .

She was feeling so week n dizzy she didn't replied to him n slept on his chest .

Sidharth saw her sleeping peacefully on his chest . Her arms were around his trouser holding him tightly . He thought may be she had food poison n slept .

The next day went as same she was feeling dizzy , week , nusiea . Zoro went to school , Sidharth made him ready for the school dropped him , n took shehnaaz to hospital . Sidharth informed about her heath to the doctor n the doctor asked if they are physically active or planning to have a child . They got some idea what doctor referring to . They just nodded Sidharth was scratching his back .

Shehnaaz went for test n Sidharth was sitting on the chair n praying for well being of Shehnaaz , continuously his legs were moving . After sometime Shehnaaz came n sat beside him . He intervined their hands kissed her knukles .

Nurse came with the report n gave it to doctor . Doctor read it n with a broad smile she Congratulated them . Sidharth almost jumped from his seat after hearing shehnaaz is pregnant 🤰 . They were super happy to have their second child . He kissed her lips 😘 " my princeses is coming " without thinking about the doctor n nurse .

Shehnaaz was nervous for the first time because zoro's reaction , he is very possessive about her . He don't allow shehnaaz to take any other baby in her arms always says that " I'm only Ur Baby n Ur only my mom " . Sidharth was jumping in happiness saying " my Princesess is coming " n pecked her lips 😘 . She hits his biceps he mumbled Sorry to doctor n nurse . Later the doctor suggested her diet n medicines . They Thanked doctor n left to their home 🏘️ .

*****************

Zoro - Noooo

( Ye iska fav dialogue hai 😂😂😂 )

Zoro was going to sit on shehnaaz lap but Sidharth made him sit on his lap .

Z - mumma k pass baitna hai

Sid - zoro mumma k health tik nhi hai na . U r good boy right .

Zoro nodded his head n settled back on his lap n asked " kya hua mumma ko ? " Concern laying in his voice . Sid n Sana both kissed him saying " Kuch nhi hua bs vomting horahe hai " . Zoro leaned n kissed her mumma n said " mere mumma strong hai " . " Mujhe kiss nhi Kiya " Sid said . He then kissed his cheeks n said " Mere Papa tho sb se strong hai " They were having beautiful smile 😊 .

Shehnaaz was so nervous about his reaction she was not saying anything just leaning on Sidharth shoulder , holding his arms . Where as Sidharth one hand was around her waist n other hand was with zoro . He was playing with his father hand ✋ sometimes playing with his fingers measuring it , sometimes keeping his small palm in his big one n checking .

Sid - zoro

Z - hmm

Sid - mumma aur papa ne aap k liye Kuch laye hai .

Z - kya hai ? .

Sid - ek Small sa cute se Baby ko .

Z - Nahi mujhe koi Baby nhi Chahiye .  Mai mumma k baby hu . Hai na ? He asked to shehnaaz . While shehnaaz nodded taking his hands in her n kissing it .

Sh - Jaise aap mere baby ho vaise he ye Baby b hai na .

Sid - Jaise aapke dost ritvik k pass ek sister hai choti se vaise he aapke pass b ek chote sister ya brother ayega .

Z - vo Baby Apne saat he rahigi na ? mere saat khelegi . He questioned them . 

SidNaaz nodded their head n said " vo Baby aapko Bhai khe Kar bulaygi , aapko uska khayal rakna hoga " .

He clapped his hands n said " Mere car me bita k gumaunga Mai " . He was so excited that he will be an big brother n he will have someone to play with him .

He never allowed any other person to touch his toys . He was so possessive about his things n his ppl .
( Genes kider jayengey . Jaise maa - Baap possessive vaise he beta b ) .

Zoro got up from his lap n ran towards the door saying " chalo na Papa mumma " . They were confused where he wanna go " Baby ko lane chalo " he again said wearing his shoes . Sidharth went to zoro n picked him in his arms n said .

Sid - abhi vo mumma k tummy me hai after 9 months k bd baby ayega .

Z - mtlb mumma ne chote se Baby ko khaa liya 😯 .

Sid - Nahi beta khaya Nahi hai while holding his laugh . Shehnaaz glared him .

Z - phir vo ider indicating her stomach kaise 😲 totally shocked .

Sid - vo na Babies ko pari chod k jate hai raat me . Innerly thinking sala raat bar mehnat hum kare credit pari le gaye . 🙊🙈🙈 .

Z - Acha . Matlab pari ayegi Apne ghar ko

Sid - paka nhi pata but chota Bhai ya behen ayegi .

Z - but mujhe tho behen Chahiye .

Sid - Aap pray Karo God ko ki aapko pari Chahiye .

Tik hai saying . He touched shehnaaz stomach n said " Hii Baby " n kissed their . 

***********************

Time flewed very fast . Now shehnaaz is full pregnant 🤰 9 months her date was nearer . The whole pregnancy period she enjoyed because the two men's of her life were their with her . One of them would always stays with her not leaving her alone . Zoro was too protective for her n her New unborn Baby . The father - son duo use to talk daily with the Baby . Later they started to call the Baby as Pari because both wants to have a Girl child . Sidharth wants to have a daughter n zoro wants a Sister . They bonded with her , when ever they use to talk Baby use to kick or some sort of action indicating she was enjoying with the company . They both fulfilled her every wish . Both didn't let her work . Zoro strictly followed his fathers instruction .

*****************************

Their come a time . Sidharth heart beat was so fast , he could not even think properly right now . All the sounds around him weren't auidle to him anymore . Doctors were treating shehnaaz n I just sat outside waiting for them . My head snapped to the glass door as doctor was coming out . I was breathing deeply . The doctor smiled at me n said " Congratulations sir it's a Baby Girl " . My body froze , tears of joy soon pooled my eyes n I grinned ear to ear proudly . " My wife ? Is she fine " I asked hurriedly . " Yes she is absolutely fine " he said I mumbled " thank you " to him , he moved . They shifted shehnaaz to a ward , I informed my mom . I was so nervous I'm going to meet my daughter for the first time . I couldn't stop smiling .

As soon as I entered the ward shehnaaz saw n smiled at me . Then I looked at her side 🥺 my eyes got moist , I was crying . I saw my daughter she is looking so cute soft , delicate n fragile . Her fingers were so small . She looked exactly like her mother pouty lips n her hairs . They are mine . This moment was so pure n bliss . I scooted my daughter in my arms n kissed her .

Later Zoro n maa came . Zoro was so excited to meet her sister . I was sitting beside shehnaaz on the bed taking her in my arms providing my warmth to her looking at our Angel who was sleeping soundly . She is exact opposite to her brother . When zoro was born he use to cry after every half an hour n here my daughter is sleeping peacefully .

Z - Papa where is my pari

Sidharth took him in his arms n said " Ur pari is sleeping Baba don't make noise okay " he nodded .

Maa went towards shehnaaz n kissed her forehead .

Sidharth took him near Pari . Zoro saw n said " can I kiss her ? " Sidharth nodded n bend down to let zoro kiss pari . Sidharth took him near shehnaaz n zoro said " mumma pari is so soft n pinky pinky . " shehnaaz kissed him . While nurse came n was going to take pari but our zoro " Noo don't touch my Pari " saying he glared her n went towards her . Zoro bend down n pecked her forehead saying " your brother will never allow anyone touch you Pari " .

Shukla's are very Possessiveness .

                         The End ✨⚡

Do Vote 🌟 Comments n Follow

Thank you 😊

I Love You guys ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 380 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❤️
35.6K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
25.9K 1.4K 20
Its a beautiful story of our beloved sidnaaz. They met, became bffs and then fell in love This story is a mixture of few real incidents of my really...