Expecting the Unexpected (Bak...

By LadysDaze

"Hey... you like fucking coffee?" Had you known that Bakugou's request toward you as you both held onto your... More

A Warning to Future Readers... Again
Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 13
Week 16
Week 18
Week 20
Week 22
Week 24
Week 26
Week 29
Week 30
Week 31
Week 33
Birth
Newborn
Three Months
Six Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Eleven Months
Fifteen Months
Seventeen Months
Twenty Months
Twenty-Four Months (Part 1 Finale)
Week 8
Week 9
Week 10
Week 13
Week 18
Week 21
Week 25
Week 29
Week 33
Week 40
Birth (Part 2)
Newborn (Part 2)
Month 1
Month 3
Month 6
Month 9
Month 12
Month 15
Month 18
Month 21
Month 24
Month 38
Month 39
Month 40
Finale
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5
Bonus #6
Bonus #7
Bonus #8
Bonus #9
Bonus #10

A Warning Before Reading This Book

18.4K 448 262
By LadysDaze

04/2021 - Now posting as a warning for oncoming readers. Hiatus is no longer in place, but the issues mentioned below are still NOT acceptable. Please be kind to all. This behavior makes me, and many other authors not want to write because of this petty drama. Apologies and hope you will enjoy the book. Thanks.

-Daze

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe I actually have to write this. I had assumed people could be mature, but I was wrong.

Let me be clear: the hate for certain characters in this book has gotten out of control.

I am disappointed. I wrote this book to be fun. I wrote some of the other BNHA girls getting to have babies to add more cute kid moments.

But apparently the hatred for a literal fictional character is too much for some of you. I understand you might not like Uraraka or Yaoyorozu. But for fuck's sake saying things like you hope they have a miscarriage or die in childbirth is gruesome.

Some of you have some unresolved anger and hate issues in your lives that I hope you'll be able to work out.

Until I see a decrease in this behavior. The book is on hold.

I write this for entertainment. I spend my own free time doing this so you can enjoy something. But as I see it right now... I don't feel like using my time so others can say such terrible things and then go "my opinion. No hate."

That's not how the world works. Saying it's your opinion is not an excuse.

And most importantly: think before you comment because it's thing like this that make author stop writing and for right now that's exactly what I am going to do.

To those who have been courteous- thank you and I'm sorry you have had to suffer because of these others. I assure you the book will be back, but for now... I just need a break from all the constant hate and abuse.

-Daze

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
265 11 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
27K 711 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
128K 3.1K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...