S.P. Character One-Shots

Av Phoebe-Mayfair

Just some daydreams about some of my favourite Sarah Paulson characters, with subtle hints for one person ;) ... Mer

Billie Dean Howard
Ally Mayfair-Richards
Ally Mayfair-Richards - 2
Cordelia Goode
Wilhemina Venable
Lana Winters
Sally McKenna
Lana Winters
Cordelia Goode
Wilhemina Venable - 2
Ally Mayfair-Richards

Billie Dean Howard

2.2K 74 5
Av Phoebe-Mayfair

Literally shameless smut, BDH does that to me.

For about a year now you and Billie have a thing going on, you guys aren't really a couple because she is away for her job a lot but you enjoy each other's company when she's in town. You missing her when she was away always made the sex hotter when she came back, what is the thing they say? Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder? Well, it was true. You were fine with just being Billie's hookup when she was in town, but one night she came with an idea that made you think she wants more. 

FLASHBACK

It's the last night before Billie leaves for New York for 4 weeks, you guys went out to dinner and now you were reading a book by the fireplace while she was packing her suitcase. You see some movement from the corner of your eye, it's her, holding two glasses of red wine in one hand (this ain't her first time) and something that looks like a gift in the other one. 

"Join me on the balcony would you?", she asks and winks at you. You don't know how she does it but that woman is never cold, unfortunately you are, so you grab a warm blanket before following her. She places the two wine glasses and the gift on the little table, takes a seat and lights a cigarette. You drape the blanket around yourself, take a seat on the opposite chair and because your feet are cold and she is you personal stove, you place them on her lap, in the warmth of her skirt.

"So, I was thinking how much I am going to miss you, since I leave for quite a long period this time", she says with a melancholic tone in her voice. "Oh please, that's a fact I'm painfully aware of", you answer her, rolling your eyes at first but quickly changing to a more sad feeling. She takes a drag, sips from her wine and the melancholic expression changed into a twinkle in her eyes. You would recognise that twinkle any time, Billie had a plan. You have a slight feeling that this might be even more fun with a little buzz going on so you take a big sip of your wine.

"Well... I might have found a way for you to miss me less", she suggestively says, "you know that evening next week, when you are going out with friends?". You nod, not knowing where this is going. "Well as it so happens, I have a very very boring meeting at that moment, but know something that might spice it up a bit." You must be looking very confused, because while taking another drag she points at the little gift. "Open it", a smirk appears on her face and the twinkle gets even stronger. Uhuh, you definitely need another sip. 

A shiver runs down your spine, from the sudden cold when you free your arms from the blanket, but also from the way Billie is intensely staring at you. She massages your cold feet while you are trying to get rid of the wrapping paper. When you're done unwrapping, you don't immediately realise what you are looking at exactly, so Billie pulls out her smartphone and shows you an application on it, it's some sort of remote control. Your eyes got big and your mouth slightly opened from shock when you realise she bought you a Lush toy, and the app on her phone was to control it from a distance. "Billie, I-...", you don't even know what to say, it was something you had never tried before. 

"You don't have to say a thing, you'll know when to use it, I'll make sure of that", she says, while placing your feet on the ground and leaning forward to give you a kiss, her hands supporting on your knees. The kiss quickly gets heated, Billie's intention is not to spend this last night sleeping. She pulls back first and grabs your hand to lead you to the bedroom. 

"Oh, and don't forget to charge it honey", is the last thing she said before closing the bedroom door behind you.

PRESENT

You went out with your girlfriends tonight, nothing too fancy just having some drinks at a local club. Billie had been teasing you over chat all day and about 5 minutes ago when you were getting ready she had sent you a voice message of her moaning out of the blue. That was the last drop, you were horribly turned on but hated to admit it. Just when you were about to clean up the mess she made from a distance she facetimes you.

"Hey you, stop what you're doing right now!", she quickly says.
- "Wha-.. You don't even know what I was doing", you say surprised.
"Oh please I know you too well by now", she says in a dominant tone. You roll your eyes at the screen.
"It's time honey, did you charge it?", she asks, talking about the Lush toy.
- "Oh my, I totally forgot about that but I charged it that night so I should work", you say to her. 
"Go, go get it, but don't hang up on me!", she winks.

Your abdomen was all tense from exitement, the anticipation of what was about to come made you terribly aroused. And Billie fucking knew what she was doing, that little minx. Where did I leave that damn thing again? You think in yourself. As you are making all kinds of noise in the search Billie asks what you are doing: "You didn't lose it did you?". You respond her that you're just looking for it and being clumpsy in the process. When you found it you just stood there, looking at Billie and looking at the toy, and switching between them. Billie talks you through the process on how to connect it to her phone and when she turn it on in your hand you jumped a bit from surprise.

"Oh c'mon dear, don't be shy, put it in. Promise I'll be gentle!", another wink and a lipbite. That woman would be the death of you. Once it's in, never breaking eye contact with her through the screen, a smile appears on her face. "Would you like to try it out, before your friends pick you up?" she asks you, like a toddler who just got a new toy. She's the one who would love to try it out but her ego is too damn fragile to admit it. You just raise one eyebrow, your 'go ahead'. The sensation is quite intense and your face must have been an open book because Billie starts laughing really loud.

"Oh dear, that is almost the lowest setting", she laughs some more, "this going to be a very entertaining night!". Her laughing is almost demonic now. "Stop it, now! y/f/n can be here any minute!", you snatch at her. The doorbell rings and fortunately the vibrating stops. "Keep your phone with you and keep talking to me okay?", is the last things Billie asks before you hang up. You open the door and let y/f/n in. 

"Hey you! Is everything alright? You look a bit flustered...", she asks you. If you were blushing before then you certainly are now. "No no, I'm alright, I was just a bit hot. Let me grab my purse and then we're good to go!", you say quickly to change the subject.  
The first time that damn thing started vibrating was not long after, in the cab on the way to the club, you decide to make an excuse before anyone gets the change to become suspicious. "I'll just crack the window a bit, I am too warm again", and you cough to cover up a slight moan. 

BILLIE'S POV

You were calling y/n from a restroom in the building where the meeting took place. Seeing her flustered like that and the fact that she never broke eye contact when she put it in and you tried it was incredibly hot. Knowing that you had her all in your power felt so good, this was for sure the best thing to spice up a boring meeting. And since y/n kept you updated, you would always find out a good moment to turn it up or down. 

You just sat down at the long table and a boring old man in a suit started talking when you got a text, she was in a cab. This was the perfect moment to try it out. Your phone secretely placed on your lap, you open the app and draw a pattern with your finger in which the toy vibrates. Just seconds after you receive a text, she asks you to stop because there was no music playing in the cab and she was afraid someone might hear it. Just this one time you obeyed her wishes, she would suffer more than enough this evening.

YOUR POV

A few other friends were waiting at the entrance of the club and after all the hugging and kissing that you didn't really like you all went inside. The atmosphere was filled with enthousiasm and lust, you would blend in just perfectly. The whole evening she always turned it on when you least expected it. You were talking to a friend, and it started vibrating. You were at the bar ordering drinks and she freaking turned it on so high that you had to bite your lip in order to keep silent and had to search for support at the edge of the bar. Everyone must have thought you were just waisted, the way you were keeping your head down and not entirely stable on your legs. You texted her that you would soon have to transport a tray full of drinks and she turned it off again. 

Once you and your friends had a good buzz going on you joined the crowd on the dancefloor. Just as you were in the middle of dancing Billie turned it up so high that you couldn't help yourself and a moan escaped your lips.  "Everything alright?", y/f/n yelled at you to be louder than the music. "Uhm, yeah", you take a moment to take a deep breath, "just a stranger that bumped into me really hard!" you yell back at her. You were so desperate to reach that high but somehow, even from a distance, Billie always knew just when to stop or turn it down. At some point when you almost couldn't take it anymore Billie called you.

"Billie oh my god please stop teasing me I can't take it anymore", you say before even giving her the change to say something. "Why don't you just go into a bathroom stall sweetheart?", she asks in the sweetest, most innocent voice. You do as she says and once you're in a stall she turns it up again. 

BILLIE'S POV

The meeting was done earlier then you expected so you decided that y/n could become undone earlier too. You were heading to a restroom again and turned it up a bit, you knew she was dancing. First you checked if no one was around and then you called her. God, she was a begging mess already and you didn't even say anything yet. Hearing how desperate she was turned you on, and while you were holding the phone in one hand, the other one slowly disappeared under your skirt. And while you gave yourself a ride, that girl was fucking with the phone all right. 

"Oh Billie please turn it up!", she moans in the phone and you could hear her breathing intensify, as is she was really close. You're breathing got heavier too and she must have heard because suddenly she asks:"Oh my Billie are you touching yourself?!". You did not know what to respond, so you just turn that damn toy up again, her question was all forgotten. Both of your breathing get heavier and muffled sounds could be heard through the screen, you both had to be silent because it still was a public bathroom. By the sounds she makes and the moans he is trying to hide you know she is close.

"Cum for me sweetheart", you know that it always drove her over the edge when you said that. And the little sounds she made were enough for you to reach that high too, your walls clenching around your fingers. You were a mess so you know for sure that she was one too, after some time she finally says something. 

"Jesus... That was something for sure", she chuckles. "I'm down to help you through other boring meetings though!". Damn, that girl never failed to surprise you by some of the things she said. You both start laughing. "I can't wait to be home again", you answer her. And after the two of you talked about the whole experience for a bit, you both went home, both satisfied and longing for more.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.4K 19
๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ต๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐‘น๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…....๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’Œ;) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป...
95.5K 2.5K 36
๐Ÿ“Œ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐š๐ซ๐š๐ก ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐’...
54.2K 3.3K 43
UPDATE: I know that I have Bette and Dot confused so when you read it, just imagine they're the other way around, I'd change it all but that would ta...
11.9K 431 24
I decided to make a Wilhemina Venable one-shot book. I just love this character so much and I just had to write about her too! I am writing smut and...