Soldier { Dreamnoblade }

By reximia

Fanart by : lollo, https://twitter.com/basiclollo/status/1304506553320583171?s=19 on twitter :). I DO NOT OWN... More

The War | Chapter 1
The festival | Chapter 2
First friendship | Chapter 3
Enemies | Chapter 5
Exhausting | Chapter 6
Mission |Chapter 7
Announcement
Map | Chapter 8
Castle | Chapter 9
Curiosity | Chapter 10
Fight | Chapter 11
OMG
Fun, or not | Chapters 12
Meadow | Chapter 13
Mouth | Chapter 14
Kisses | Chapter 15
Teasing | Chapter 16
Marriage, once again ?!| Chapter 17
Drop it, or not ?| Chapter 18
Truth | Chapter 19
Seducive| Chapter 20
Tomorrow | Chapter 21
Wedding | Chapter 22
Relationship | Chapter 23
Proposal | Chapter 24
Preparation | Chapter 25
Sweet time | Chapter 26
I miss you | Chapter 27
Don't leave | Chapter 28
Afterwards | Chapter 29
btw
30.6.2022
Hello again !

First interaction | Chapter 4

1.3K 50 17
By reximia

Fanart by :

https://twitter.com/moneyoniis/status/1375169967318999040?s=19 on twitter :)

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Nick : / In present /

Age : 20 years old 

Height : 6'1 -  185 cm

Nickname : Sapnap

- assassin/ soldier 

- loves to fight without weapons but also likes swords 

----------------------------------------

George : / In present /

Age : 21

Height : 5'10 - 178 cm

Nickname : none

- assassin/ soldier

- likes to fight with bows and knives

Clay's pov :

We talked for hours. It was also the first time in ages that I laughed so hard.
It was really relieving to talk to them.

After it was getting really dark we decided to finally head back. We could see the arena from a  mile. Even thought it was in the middle of nowhere it was really lighted up. They didn't really care.

When we steeped in the streets of the booths we decided to split up and see each other tomorrow. And so I went my way. I headed to the arena where I lastly saw Gian. I went to the exact seat where I left him and saw him.

" Hey, sorry that I was gone for so long."

" No problem, where were you anyway ? "

" I actually made friends. So I trained with them and stuff. "

He looked surprised. " That's nice . "

" Who is in the top right now ? " I asked.

" A guy named Techno or something like that. "

" That's an interesting name ." I wonder how he looks like ..

" Look, there he is "

He points to the battle that is about to happen.

      • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • 

I look there as well and I'm surprised . The guy is wearing a white shirt and some black pants. He also has a mask, wait. Is that a pig skull ? At this point I was staring at him. What an interesting guy.

He was also really good. He was beating the hell out of his enemy. But it was confusing. He looked like he wasn't even trying at all. Can even someone be this good ?

After a few moments his enemy was laying on the ground absolutely exhausted. The look was actually terrifying. He held his sword close to his neck watching him catch a breath when he wasn't even tired a bit. Maybe he actually was but you couldn't tell.

The fight ended and he got lots of points. Speaking of that I should fight as well. I only fought 1 time today which didn't give me many points. 

" How many times did that dude fight already ? " I asked Gian.

" This is his 12th win. He gathered a lot of points while you weren't here, you should go fight right now. " 

" I will go then. "

I turned around to the go to the arena. I went down the stairs to tell the organizers I want to fight. They signed me to a fight but I had to wait 10 minutes and then I'm good to go. 

I went to the preparing room. I waited 10 minutes and then went to the arena. My opponent was not looking like a soldier.  He was literally wearing a beanie, a yellow sweater and black pants. I smiled a bit. 

He was holding a big axe thought. He could be actually good.

»»————-  ————-««

We waited for the judges .

10
9
8
7
6
5
4

3

2

1

Begin !

I heard the judge scream and wave the flag to signalize start. I again start to run to him. I swinged my axe near his head. He quickly dodged it and swinged his axe at my stomach. I backed up to it didn't hurt me. It was pretty close to actually hurt me. I was just lucky he wasn't faster. We crossed weapons.

He is better than I expected. I should maybe try harder.

I started to use my actual strength. He was surprised when he felt the pressure. He's axe was quickly on the ground. He backed up. I wanted it to be fair so I threw by sword to the ground as well. 

I started to run towards him. I kicked him to the stomach with my leg but he again dodged it. I started to get tired of fighting like I don't have strength. 

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇ 

I again kicked him with my leg but this time I put in a lot more pressure than before. He couldn't dodge it anymore. He fell to the ground. I was standing right next to him. I rolled him around so he was facing the ground and I took his hand and held it straight an to the right so he couldn't move otherwise it would hurt. 

The fight was over. 

I got up and helped him as well. I probably damaged his arm a bit. I turned around and walked out the arena and so did he. 

I walked my way to the bet office to see who got the highest bet. There was a bet on me worth 4k, but there was a bet on that other guy over 9k. That's interesting. 

In the corner of my eye I saw a yellow sweater and a white T-shirt. I looked a bit to the left and saw the Techno guy talking to .. I looked at the bets and saw the name " Wilbur " . Talking to Wilbur. He was just laughing at him and telling him something. I couldn't really tell what. I just went to the stairs to go the the stadium. They looked at me because it was they're way. I just simply ignored them and went up.

I again made my way to Gian.

" I see that you used a bit of you're real strength. "

" Good job, but you should spare that for Technoblade and other people like him. "

I nodded in agreement. And started to watch the battle that was about to happen. 

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

After an hour I decided to go the hotel to sleep. Gian stayed there. 

I started to walk to the hotel. Suddenly I hear some voices. It sounded like Sapnap and George but someone else too. There was a dark corner where the voices came from. I went there quietly. And then I saw the scene.

Sapnap was standing on the ground defending George who was laying on the ground with a black eye. I got mad at the other people. They were bullying them for being weak. People like that disgust me the most. It was a 5v2 . They were all standing in a circle around them. 

" You're so pathetic. " I hear the one say.

" Leave us alone ! " Yelled George. 

I finally decided to go fight for them. 

I came from the shadows and one of the guys saw me. He got scared .

" Look ! "

They all looked at me.

" Do we have a problem here, boys ? " I got my axe now. I held it on my shoulder . I bend my head down a bit. 

" They all looked scared now. "

They tallest one said. " Who do you think you are ? "

It was probably the leader. 

" I'm a friend. And I'm gonna be you're worst nightmare if you don't get out of here right now. " 

He got scared and tried to attack me but he was really slow. I grabbed his hand and he was quickly on the ground. The other guys ran away after that. I left him laying there in pain and helped those 2.

" Are you good ? "

" Yeah, thank you Dream "

" Yeah, um you can also call me Clay. " I said.

" My name is Nick, George doesn't have a nickname so, yeah. "

" Let's get out of here quickly. " I said and we went to the hotel.

I made sure they were safe and also went to my room. 

  • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Hello everybody !! Thank you all for the support. It's so nice ! Thanks !!!

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter and, if you really enjoyed it don't forget to vote for it c: !!

- Neffarious :)

1421 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.6K 31
"concil it, dont feel it..." ⚠️WARNING⚠️: * I DONT SHIP THE REAL PEOPLE! JUST THEIR MC SKINS! AS THIS IS NOT A DAVE X CLAY FANFIC! JUST TECHNO AND DR...
18.2K 412 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
72.2K 2.3K 23
"π–™π–π–Šπ–ž'𝖑𝖑 π–™π–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–”π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...