He Needs Me (Wattys 2020)

By HavvaTheAuthor

" Fucking hell Storm, I swear to God!" he seethed, before Andrei could finish his threatening sentence I inte... More

IMPORTANT
Should be known
INSIYA HEMANI
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
Epilogue
10 years laterrr

53

11.6K 354 198
By HavvaTheAuthor

No, no I can't forgive him, he hurt me. He mentally broke me.

I'm not going to be a weak woman who gives in so easily to a man who continuously put me through trauma and despair.

He loves me, God he loves me.

Is this what love is?

Pushing myself further against the tiles I stuck my fingers in my ears and closed my eyes tightly, the razor slipping in the process.

"Storm, Storm please lis-"

"No! I wanna go home I wanna go home" I screamed shaking my head. I don't want to listen to his excuses no more.

"I can't let you go" he whispered trying to grab a hold of my hand, the voices around me barely audible, I don't want to hear his excuse.

"That's it" senior Jabal stormed into the bathroom and gently placed a jacket over my shoulders.

Helping me up he placed my head on his chest and began stalking out of the bathroom furiously. I revelled in the comfortability of his chest.

I caught a glimpse of a broken looking Andrei on my way out, tears brimming his hazel eyes.

He deserves this, Storm he deserves this.

"Dad" he sounded lost as he followed behind the 2 of us.

"Andrei I'm taking her home, you stop me and I'll take your position away from you no questions asked" he spat gently ushering me into his beautiful car.

Andrei was at the door with his head in his hands, I watched as he pulled his gun out and began shooting at the trees furiously.

People ran out of the home in worry and confusion. Don't you dare feel sorry for him don't you fucking dare!

"Go to sleep my daughter you'll be home soon" he mumbled starting the car and driving towards nothingness.

Everything became blurry. I barely remember the ride home, I could barely see dad and Shazia crying in pain as senior helped me into my bed. The conversation sounded like gibberish.

Tucking my head under the duvet I closed my eyes, I just can't be in this world anymore.

All I cause is trouble, people get hurt because of me that's all I do.

What if Jamal got hurt because of me, anyone in this whole building could have been injured or killed because of me.

......

"Stormi"

The gentle hand woke me up from my deep sleep. Gently removing the blanket from my face the bright sunlight hit me instantly.

Dad and Shazia stood beside the bed with sympathy, as I cowered away from the blazing light.

"Stormi come on it's been 2 weeks, you need to come out" dad whispered taking a seat on the bed, he gently ran his hand through my tangled greasy hair.

I haven't showered in 2 weeks niether have I been able to leave bed, I've eaten a few bites a day and less than a litre. There's no meat on my body I'm basically withering away.

I don't have it in me to live, and it's not good.

"That's it" Shazia mumbled pulling me of the bed, my bed bound body almost fell because of the new found feeling.

"I don.." she interrupted me with a.m gentle slap to the head, dad smiled and grabbed my other arm pulling me towards the bathroom.

"You'll shower and change, I'm making your favourite meal" she ordered shoving me inside and closing the door.

They're right, I need to atleast change.

Turning the water to boiling hot I stood underneath allowing my body to burn, the feeling forces me not to think. I like it.

Andrei's POV

"Son listen to me" dad mumbled walking into my office, like fucking hell.

"Dad you come anywhere near me I start emptying my gun" I growled pointing it at him. Dad rolled his eyes like a child and stopped walking, he knows I'm fucking serious.

He took her away from me as if she's not mine, as if she doesn't fucking belong to me. I love that woman with everything inside of me.

"I had to"

He had to?!

We were getting somewhere I was going to fucking tell her everything but he stopped me.

"You took her away from me!" I yelled slamming my hand against the desk, fury radiating off my body. Lord of he comes any closer I'll start shouting.

Dad shook his head confused.
"What would you have done if I left her here?"

"Told her the damn truth"

"That your the reason her fathers crippling debt, your the reason she went into the army, that you've had feelings for her for a long time but you've tortured her" he spat angrily, his mafia anger is starting to show again.

Dads usually able to hide it but seems like this has broken him, like it has to me.

I couldn't speak. Is she really going to want to speak to me after this. I've done all of that, everything is my fucking fault.

"Son stop transferring your feelings about your mother onto this poor girl" he yelled taking a seat on the chair in front of me, I ran a hand through my hair frustratedly.

"This isn't a fucking therepy session dad" I seethed stalking out of the room, I don't want to hear about that damn woman. I don't even want to hear her fucking name.

I need Storm.

I fucking need her.

I don't care. Grabbing my jacket I stalked out of the house and into my car. I barely remember how I arrived here but here I am.

The gloomy estate looks a lot more dull than it usually does, the grey skies only adding to the misery.

I'm going to get her back one way or another.

2 weeks is too much, she doesn't know anything, I wasn't able to tell her what the duck happened or why it did. She needs to know God dammit.

Slamming the door shut I was about to enter the building when a group of young boys blocked my way, a low growl escaped my lips. My fingers itched for the gun.

"Excuse me" I uttered motioning towards the boys but instead of moving one of them began babbling down a brick phone. Road men.

The smell of weed surrounded me as they took a step forward, if I smell like week because of these fuckers I'm throwing hands.

"That mans here" the short white one whispered down the phone, Jamal has little boys on the look out for him. Fuck this shit I need to go to her.

I'll kill them all.

Before I could start shooting the little boy handed me the phone, a dirty look lingering on his lips.

"Jamal" I spat, my fingers squeezing the phone tightly.

"Your not coming into my building Jabal" he seethed, this fucking man.

"I need to see her" I spoke trying to calm myself down. The more these fuckers attempt the stop me the more I feel the need to see bloodshed.

"Never am I going to let you see her again"

All the young boys nodded hearing him through the phone, Oh that's it.

"Listen to me you pussy ass bitch if these boys don't move out of my way in 60 seconds I'll start shooting and not stop until I reach you"

The children took a small step back in fear as they saw my hand lingering on my gun.

"This is my building"

"It'll be ashes in a damn minute" I threatened. A threat I intend to damn well keep if I'm kept from her any longer.

I've controlled myself for 2 whole fucking weeks but not anymore.

"Andrei your going to hurt her, don't come up" he sounded defeated yet in a rush.

"She's with you isn't she" I growled handing the kid his brick back. Pushing my jacket to the side I pulled out my strap and cocked the gun.

The boys immediately held their daggers towards me.

"We both know who'd win here so give up" I seethed, my trigger finger is becoming increasingly itchy.

A young boy pushed through the other ones and pulled on my jacket, he looks to be around 10. His hazel eyes shining with innocence.

"You hurt Storm"

"I want to fix this"

Fuck I can't believe I'm talking to a 10 year old about my damn feelings.

"That's it, shank me do whatever you want but I'm getting up there." I spoke tiredly, tucking my gun away I pushed passed the boys, they were too surprised to make a move. As I entered the doors they all seemed to come back to life.

"I will" one boy stated running towards me furiously, the others followed behind in trepidation.

"Go ahead, can't say you'd walk away from it alive too" I shrugged pressing her floor number on the elevator.

The doors closed slowly as the young man shook in his trainers.

"Don't hurt her"

I don't intend to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 73
Brooklyn Daniels, beautiful, seductive, and a master of poisons, is now on a journey of a lifetime. She is grouped with five other assassins and task...
910K 22.2K 40
[BOOK 1] Esme Rizzo, 23, works as a waitress at a restaurant called Giovanni's with her bestfriend Katie Trenton. Esme meets a stranger by the name o...
212K 5.5K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...
7.9M 184K 73
• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends up meeting Damon, the Boss of the Americ...