Two Worlds // Bang Chan

By KookieINSFIRES

This is a story of two worlds, one being the normal earth and the other a magical one set in the medieval tim... More

๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
NEW STORY!! ยปยป LK X READER ยซยซ

๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™

317 14 22
By KookieINSFIRES

"Wow" a voice said followed by a chuckle.

I turned to the door and saw Changbin leaning up against it, arms crossed over his chest.

I pulled my hand back from Chan's hair and Changbin smiled and walked over.

"...Please tell me you didn't see."

"Oh I did" he smirked.

I widened my eyes. "WHAT?!"

Chan shuffled a little and scooted his face closer to my neck.

"What?!" I whisper yelled.

Changbin nodded, a smirk still on his face.

He looked at Chan and that smirk faded.

"What's that on his neck..?"

"It's... you won't believe me anyways."

"Is it from that other world you were talking about?"

"Yeah" I sighed.

"...Well I believe you, so tell me about it?"

I sighed and said, "ok."

I looked down at Chan and sighed. "But somewhere else, he needs rest."

I got up carefully so that Chan doesn't wake up and went out of the room following Changbin.

"So where did it come from?"

I sighed. "Yedam."

He raised an eyebrow waiting for me to continue.

"He killed him. And he tried doing the same here."

It was silent for a while until he sighed softly. "That's where it came from..."

"Yeah" I whispered.

"...What about me? What was I like there?"

"Well... you were friends with him, I'm not sure how close but you cared about him a lot.. you were the only one he could trust apart from me really in the end."

"How...how did we part?"

"With Chan or me?"

"Both I guess."

"Chan told you to go somewhere whilst he tried to stop Yedam, which was basically a suicide mission. I remember us all crying, it was sad... after I said that I'll go help Chan and you eventually agreed."

He was silent for a while before asking, "Does Chan remember?"

"...Yeah."

He sighed. I could tell he was worried and upset for him.

"I'm sure he's happier now, I can see it. All of you are alive. Minho died there. And Junhyuk."

"Yeah..."

"Don't worry, he'll be fine" I patted his shoulder and walked past him.

I went back in the room and laid down next to Chan, hugging him and falling asleep.

-

I woke up and leaned back to see Chan still asleep.

Man, he must've been really tired.

I smiled staring at him.

He looks cute.

I poked his pouted lips and giggled when he scrunched up his nose. I pecked his nose quickly then got up to get ready.

I then went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

"Did ya'll sleep together?"

I spat out my water. Right in Minho's face. Yeah. In his face.

"Oh my god, sorry" I quickly handed him a towel and he wiped his face with it.

"Damn, what were you thinking?" he muttered.

I side glared him and walked over to the fridge.

"You have any food?" I asked him.

"Nope, you know we've just been ordering in."

"Yeah" I sighed, closing the fridge. "Shall I go buy some food? We can eat healthy for once."

"Hm, sure. Take Changbin or Junhyuk with you. Oh, Changbin's still asleep. I'll call Junhyuk."

He walked off before I could say anything, not that I would have anyways.

So yeah, me and Junhyuk went grocery shopping. It was quite awkward actually, we had never really talked to each other. But turns out we have a lot of similarities - we ended up getting some coffee and talked - it was quite fun.

Once we got back I was attacked by Chan jumping onto me, making me drop the bags in my hands to the floor and catch him before we both fell.

"Oh my god Chan" I gasped.

Junhyuk just rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed the bags I dropped, taking them to the kitchen.

I sighed softly and smiled, hugging Chan.

He leaned back smiling and pecked my lips, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

I then realised. "You're not wearing a hoodie?"

"Well, everyone knows about it now so there's no point. It's warm anyway."

"True."

We smiled getting lost in each other's eyes but of course that moment had to be ruined.

"Yah, love birds, break it up. Y/n cook something, last time any of us tried to cook Changbin and Junhyuk burned down the kitchen."

"That was Changbin's fault, not mine!" Junhyuk yelled from the other room.

"These kids" Chan sighed.

"You're guilty too, you broke the damn cake tin that one time."

"I did?"

"Yeah, well- oh."

Chan sighed sadly, walking off.

Minho sighed, facepalming himself. "Idiot" he muttered to himself.

I sighed and looked at Minho. "Can't you cook?"

"Well... a little.."

"You cook then. I'll go talk to Chan."

I went to find Chan and found him alone in one of the rooms.

"Hey..."

He didn't look up.

I went to sit next to him and intertwined our hands together.

"What's on your mind?"

He sighed, looking down at our hands. I waited patiently for him to start talking.

"I feel so distant with everyone... except you of course."

"That's understandable... but they all care about you, you know that."

"It's not... me though. They knew someone else, I don't know them."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "Then get to know them. They understand, and it'll take a while to get used to it but it'll all seem normal after a while."

"Yeah" he sighed.

He turned his head to look at me and I smiled, leaning up to peck his lips.

"I love you"

He pecked my lips. "I love you too" he smiled.

-

OKKKK I KNOW THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS ESPECIALLY THIS ONE IS SHIT I'M SORRY

What I was gonna write is that Y/n basically gives new experiences to Chan like movies etc. that he couldn't do in the other world, and there's cute moments will Changbin, Minho and Junhyuk. And in the end Chan says 'I only need you' or smh LMAO IDK I can't write anymore anyways I've been forcing myself in the past few chapters and now I just CANNOT write at all... sorry again. I really am..

This story has been going on for way too long and my writing skills have gone 📉

so imma take a break over the next month and get back to normal hopefully soon :) Is anyone even reading this... my stories now are oof so I guess not ._.

ANYWAYS I'm thinking about a Minho ff rn and here's the cover:

(Ya'll don't understand how long it took to make that cover ;-;)

It might change - the cover and ideas - but the basic idea is that Minho has two personalities - Minho and Lino. Lino holds a traumatic past that Minho can't remember - and both personalities hate each other. It'll be focused on y/n and Minho but a few other members might be there too :)

I'll take a break and get to work with this after and plan it out and all so hopefully it turns out good once it's done! The story will have a cute/hot concept so it'll be a ride for sure :>

...anyone even reading this? ._.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809 62 14
Y/n is a low ranking Royal Guard. A thief steals the kingdom's precious jewels and escapes into the Elven Forest. The Royal Guard must follow, but th...
256K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
348K 10.2K 44
a mafia member, Y/N, woke up from a coma with an amnesia. She was convinced to regained all her past memories by her boyfriend and finally became the...
19.3K 405 59
A Princess who struggles with anxiety falls in love with a Royal Guard. The castle is her safe place so what will people outside think? Will her fami...