DISBELIEF~billie eilish~

By DonkeyKongDestructor

Amar is a 15 year old girl getting adopted by Billie Eilish but what happens when her pass and mental health... More

✴Chapter 1✴
✴chapter 2✴
✴chapter 4✴
✴Chapter 5✴
▪️ Chapter 6▪️
Chapter 7

✴Chapter 3✴

582 13 0
By DonkeyKongDestructor

                ~ September 3, 2017~

On September third two thousand seventeen my step mother drove of a bridge. With my father and biological mother inside.If you asked me how I felt that day I would simply say I was sad, Angry, lost even.

My grandma picked me up from school that day. She was a wonderful woman. She would feed me and give me warm cookies and blankets with iced milk. She would hold me as tight as her little bones could because I was all she had left. We were simply two lonely people seeking a loving warm hug. We would watch movies eat cookies and drink our iced milk till eight then go to sleep every night for two years. Till she stopped her body wouldn't allow her to move like she used to so I made the cookies warmed her blankets and put the ice in her milk and hug her till she would fall asleep. I did it every night till one night the cookies never rised the blankets stayed cold the ice never touched her milk glass. After that night my warm and loving hug was gone.

Angel lucky's adoption home.
(If you live in my city you know that Angel lucky's is actually a funnel home)

The rest of my life went on slowly and painfully Two years I spent in there.
I lost hope the second week I was in there because who would want a child who has seen so much death a child that was traumatized.

That was until she walked in. She seemed as if she would take me in no matter what's happened to me. When she walked in the whole room light up. for the first time in years I was excited.I smiled at her and introduced myself. She took me in without effort. We had the "Mother and Daughter" bond. From that day on the day Billie Eilish took me in as her daughter life was good.

~serendipity such a beautiful word with a beautiful meaning. If your lucky enough to reproduce that's a name that should alway be in mind. The word matches everything children do from a newborn to a toddler all the way to a adult. The feeling of seeing your child breath live out there life. The accidents they make the luck they bring the happy chances. They come with fortuity and coincidence. They are simply just children waiting to have fun.~
*Flashback*

Hey mom can I go to the movie's with a friend?

"Yeah sure just be safe. Ill be at uncle finn's you have a spare key."

*End of flashback*

What would have happened if I didn't go to the movies with my "friend"? what would have happened if mom didn't stay at uncle finn's house that night? what would have happened? I shouldn't have let her in the house. I could have taken her home. But it was late I was sleepy and we were "friends". I simply couldn't have known what she was going to do.
*Flashback*

I couldn't move. My hands and feet were tied up. She was straddling my lap looking at me with evil and lust in her eyes.

Please let me go. I- I didn't do-

"Shhhh baby you did nothing wrong. Your just to beautiful for me not to have some fun with.I need a taste of you and I get what I want one way or another."
*End of flashback*

Once I told mom we reported it to the police. They caught her and put her in a mental home because I wasn't her first time shes done worse to other people children even. To this day I regret the kind smile I gave her the handshake the number switching and the weeks of talking. I regret going to the movies and letting her spend the night. Most of all

I regret being friends with a

Nymphomaniac~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.5M 47.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
869K 36.4K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC