✴chapter 4✴

(So im going to continue this book. I tried to let it go because I don't know where to take it but I just cant so Im going to use my brain for the first time in forever)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
------------------------------------------------------------
~The beginning~

·Today was the day that Amar was waiting for even though she didn't know it.
She woke up to screaming like she usually did so it was nothing new to her.She got dressed did what she needed in the bathroom then went downstairs to eat but before she could even eat a crumb she was pulled into a room that she's been in to may times. This particular room shes been what she likes to call interviewed Fifty-three times, seventy if you count all the times a wife and husband took one look at her and said no.
No one ever REALLY gave her a chance.
Amar was extremely hungry and had little sleep the past nights so she wasn't really in the mood for anyone's picking and choosing game. They either get her or some spoiled, snotty, preppy girl.
She was told to sit in the cold white chair and to wait for the lady to come in. Shocked Amar was because no one has ever come in here alone, and even if the lady wasn't single why wouldn't her significant other come along with her. Questions flew around in Amars head each having its own little voice clouding Amars mind and ears. She was to busy working out what each voice was saying that she didn't even notice the most important one.

Umm Amar?

Hello?

Are you ok?

Amar looked up to notice a little blonde haired women. She looked at least to be in her twenties no where close to her thirties.
Pearls hanging gently around her neck going slightly covered by the shiny strands of hair that didn't make it into her French braids that go all down her head.

Oh umm hi

Honey are you ok? You looked out of it.

Yes im good

Ok well, let get into it. What's your favorite pair of shoes

The women's air Jordan 7 retro. I think I said that right.

Ummm ohhhhh the black gloss one's?

Yeahh.
------------------------------------------------------------

Simple conversation went on as the two spoke of shoes, food, and random things. The two completely forgot that they were being timed and there time together had ran away. The lady who worked at the front desk came in with a fake smile plastered on her face making it seem like she loves her job and children. She separated the two making nether of them happy but they simply couldn't do anything about it yet.

( My thumbs hurt)