Chapter 7

September 1, 2030
I look into the audience,Expecting to see something...anything at all but it's the opposite a whole room full of thousands of people listing and documenting my story but no one is HERE.

That might make no sense at all but ill try to explain the best I can we just have to go back a few years. The first day of middle school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've already been a lonely person.Ever since I was little I would show no interest in other people or there interest. I don't know exactly why but people just never excited me. That was of course till I hit middle school and meet my bestfriend Liliana we did everything together, we would go to the park together and the mall and I would spend the night at her house. Everything was perfect till that day.
We were going to go into highschool together as the perfect bestie duo,
till that day.

August 18th.

*flashback*

"Liliana I know u can hear me, just wake up please."

" I love you so much, please don't leave me"

| Liliana Vander|

time of death
•9:15 pm

*end of flashback*

"I've hated myself since that day if only I went to look for her sooner, maybe if I stood in front of her, maybe if I guided her to safety instead of being a pussy ass bitch." immediately catching myself I look up at the reports and apologize.

"sorry it slipped out" I said putting on a fake smile as I hear them lightly laugh.

"it should have been me.I thought, it could have been me."I wipe away my tears and slowly take a sip from my water as everyone watches me.

"THEY KNOW"

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT"

"YOUR NOT SAFE TILL YOUR DEAD"

I blink and zone out the voices iv been hearing. They don't really stop, they just don't continue if that makes sense.

reporters- I'm sorry but when will you start to talk about the O'Connel-

"My mother and uncle will be mentioned later on. please don't interrupt it makes me loose my train of thought."

everyone looked at the reporter with very angry expressions. It's crazy how that works the fact that he stopped me from talking now everyone is mad at him. That's never happened before.

" After the passing of my bestfriend and my parents which I mentioned earlier. I went into the orphanage and waited a while, I waited for someone to give me a chance to show that I was actually... something. "

you've always been something

yea u always been a bitch

I scratch my head hoping no one is noticing these" traumatic side effects" that's what my therapist said before she started crying.
she had pretty red tears, quit unique if you ask me.

anyway.

"After being adopted it was amazing. I was being spoiled and loved for the first time in a while"

reporter- "then why try to kill them"

this bitch likes to interrupt a lot. Someone should sew his mouth shut.

"I didn't try to kill them. I loved them with everything in me and I still do it's jus-"

reporter-" if you didn't try to kill them then why were you in charged for it"

Because she tried to kill them? what don't u understand. She's LYING!

"It was all a slight misunderstanding in my eyes, and I speak for my mother and uncle when I say that two. we were all so close."

I still visit them time to time. We have amazing conversations about what there doing and  there plans for the future.
even if I can't hug them or hear them.
we still talk. Billie still loves me. Finn still loves me.

from six feet under?

there not dead.shush

"I think that's all for today. sorry"

the reports and news people pack up and leave as I pack my thing and start to leave.

look.

the reporter that wouldn't SHUT THE FU-

"Excuse me!"

this will be to easy.

reporter-"oh miss O'Connell. yes?"

" I was wondering if you could help me it seems my tir-"

reporter-"sure id love to help"

there he goes again

THERE SHE GOES AGAIN.

long night tonight.

-BRAKING NEWS-
A young man was found hanging from a "happier than ever"  billboard early this morning. Police say he was knocked unconscious and tied down. Then his lips were sewn together, only to be hung later on. With no suspension of who would do this to the young man the family,police, and community as one are left in complete...

Disbelief ~

I told u it would be easy.