Fine Line

By sadlydols

Tanner Logan is the heartthrob of the university, being the top pitcher the school has ever seen. Yet the coa... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23
24
25.
26.
27
28
29.
30.
Epilogue
50k?!
Letter
Instagram
70k?!!
90k?!
Besties!!!
100k?
Hey!
Besties

7.

17.9K 358 354
By sadlydols

Chase.

He had kissed my forehead, I had a huge headache to even give a damn. I went to a party and actually had fun? I slept in a bed with a guy and did nothing. We just slept, I remember Aurora giving me a shower because I had thrown up on my clothes and myself. I remember telling her what my mother used to make me do for money..holy shit does Tanner known....does everyone know? Oh no, no. I see my clothes on his gaming chair, someone must've washed them for me. I however would rather be in sweats right now because it is a little chilly.

I don't think Tanner would mind me borrowing a pair of his. Why does he only have name-brand shit? I picked a pair of blue champion sweats. They of course were a little big on me, but I felt comfortable in them. Heading down, I hear laughing oh my god are people laughing at me do they know? Stop worrying, would Aurora tell? I am going to trust her.

"There she is the life of the party." Davis grins

After last night, I have made my mind up that Davis was going to be my best guy friend.

"I'll sign autographs later, right now splitting headache." Laughing a little

Davis ruins his fingers through his blonde hair, giving me a look.

"Oh god, did I strip last night?" fear appears in my eyes.

"No, no just wondering how you are feeling after Mitch bullshit." He shrugs

Olivia brings me into a hug, and I wanted to burst into laughter because they do not know.

"Oh, I mean I am fine you know just a dumb jock." grabbing a pancake off his plate.

"Dude, Aj made plenty get your own." He gives a deep laugh

"Davis, stop you ate like five." Aurora walks into the kitchen dressed in a short grey skirt, matching tank, and matching jacket.

"My beautiful businesswoman, so empowering." Tyler kisses her cheek

"I have to get to my business meeting class, but you guys be nice to our new friends or I will personally slice the nards off."

I follow Aurora to the door, she turns looking at me. "The only people that know are Tanner, Tyler, and me."

I can relax, I knew I could trust her.

"We were all in the room when I came and helped you shower I hope you know that none of that was your fault and your mother is a bitch." She presses her lips together "I have to get going but I am glad you came and I hope to see you more because you and your friends are cool."

I join everyone else back into the kitchen. Max wrapped his arm around Olivia and she had the biggest smile ever. I hope she didn't do something she will regret because from what Aurora told us at the game, Max was not the one to date just like Tanner.

"Babe thank you for the food." Kenzie kisses Aj

"Babe?" the rest of say

"Shut up, you guys just hate cushy cute shit." Aj giggles taking hold of Kenzie's hand.

Why is everyone dating all of a sudden, I mean like I get it everyone deserves a soulmate whether it's friends or love. I will never have that because I do not need that bullshit. I have my friends and my books. Books are my loves.

"Hey, you want to head back to the apartment Chase?" Olivia asked

"Yes, I want to study and get my notes together for Tanner's next study session on Monday." I had to get my clothes, and phone before I could leave.

* back at the apartment*

My book was sitting right where I left it, on my bed. When I have a book in my hand all the pain I have goes away. They are my lifesaver, and no one will ever come close to them. I of course finish the book and I was in tears. Full-on tears, everyone makes fun of me for reading and then crying. If you are not a reader or have ever read a book that made you feel things then you have no reason to make fun.

My phone starts to ring, and I see the picture he took a picture on my phone of him smiling flicking the bird. I slide my finger across the screen.

me: Tanner Logan, when did you take a photo of yourself?

Tanner; -laughs- oh last night we took pictures together but I took your phone and snapped it.

Me: Oh my gosh, look now is not a good time

Tanner; are you crying please tell me Mitch didn't find you

Me; no, fuck him I just finished my book

Tanner; so you're a crier over books that's new, anyway I called to tell you I have a workout on Monday and so I might be a few minutes late.

Me: Okay, so what time should I be at your house?

Tanner; let's study at yours, please wait you get to pick.

Me: oh, then let us do it here at my place.

Tanner: okay see you on Monday.

Tanner.

Monday

Sweat dripped down my bare chest. My god, this workout was going hard. Davis threw me a water bottle. We all were drenched in sweat.

"Dude, how much longer I got to study." I groan pouring some of the water on my face.

"I don't fucking know, but damn last time I sweated like this is when I did three rounds of sex." Davis chugs the bottle.

"Nice, three rounds." I laugh we bump our fist together

"Speaking of sex, when are you going to get laid because since you started being tutored you do not have girls around." Davis gives me a look

"Leave him alone, he is just mad that she doesn't want to hook up," Max says

I am too weak right now to punch his arm, so he gets the finger.

"How do you know that, she was in my bed Friday night." I whimper fuck my body hurts

*thirty minutes later*

I was in my car, heading towards her. Neptune by Sleeping, At Last, was playing as I pulled into the carport. I am glad I got to shower because I hate smelling bad around ladies. I knocked on the door, and Olivia opened the door. She had her books in her hand.

"Hey, sorry I have a class but she is in her room the one straight back." She pushes past me.

Their apartment is small, and kinda low-class. I've never been in a low class place ever. I don't think I can study here. Chase door was open and I didn't startle her.

She was laying on her stomach, in black cut shorts that showed her ass off great. Her hair was in a messy bun, and light green socks that had pizza's all over them. Wow she is actually so stunning when she reads.

Clearing my throat, she quickly jerks her head up.

"TANNER YOU SCARED ME!" She yells

"Sorry, sorry I'm here too study since Wednesday will be our last day studying since my test is Thursday and so I can get back to baseball." I groan

"Well come sit on the bed, and let's freaking study ass." She pats the spot next to her.

I couldn't stay awake honestly, I was so tired from workouts I kept falling asleep. She would push me a bit to make sure I would stay awake.

"Tanner Logan, if you do not wake up." She groans "you're heavy on me."

"Chase, hush your boobs are comfortable let me sleep." I groan, wrapping my arm around her so I could get comfortable.

Hours later.

My eyes flutter open, and I forgot I had fallen asleep in Chase's apartment and on top of her. She of course was reading, and her free hand was rubbing my back. My god it felt so good, women just like to scratch my back all up durning sex. So I have never had my back rubbed like ever.

"You woke me up being loud." I whisper

"Yeah because silent reading is so loud, my apologies baseball god." She giggles

"Baseball god, can you like actually call me that I love it." Moving my head to look up at her.

Chase shuts her book, resting it on her bedside table. "No, because you in fact are not a god at baseball."

"Oh shut up, what do you know." leaning up on my elbow

"I know nothing, but you my love are not godly." She gets off her bed, and it was the perfect opportunity to smack her ass and I did.

Chase squeals, turning around. "You little shit." She starts to tickle me, and I have to admit it hurt but made me laugh. We wrestle for dominance for who'd win this tickle war.

"Okay, okay you win stop!" She giggles loudly

"Nah, say I'm a baseball god first." I tickle her side.

"Ok, okay, you're a baseball god!"

I grab her wrist, holding them in my hands. "Was that so hard to say."

"You started it by smacking my ass." Chase blushes

"And, I like your ass it was right there so I smacked it." I release my grip on her wrist holding myself up.

"I bet you're not use to being in this position with women, unless they are naked." Chase giggles.

"This is a first for me, I don't do the whole friendly with women in the bedroom..usually we fuck they leave and that is that." I lay back beside her.

"You think I'm going to ace this midterm makeup?" I ask looking at her.

Chase gets on her side, and we both are just looking at each other. "If you fail this, I will make it my mission to make fun of you for it, and to tell the boys you can't attend any parties anymore."

"Thank you, seriously for doing this." I push a strain of hair behind her ear. "I love the green in your hair you are unique."

"Are you about to fall back asleep?" She ask

"Maybe, your bed is comfortable but I can't believe I am here." I mumble as I close my eyes.

—————
A/n;

Hi babes, just know you are beautiful! Also thank you for 2k reads I'm beyond happy! I also and close too 2k followers! I'm so glad my story is being added to reading list and I'm so glad you all are enjoying the book, and the TikTok videos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.6K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
108K 3.5K 22
Logan Donaldson is at the top of her field in PR management. She is successful and whitty, but deep down inside she is still mending her broken hear...
158 39 43
James has come a long way from the one stop light town trying to make a name for herself in the world of cosmetics. Her life is slowly heading in the...
555K 23.8K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...