Trapped in Heaven

By Abisolaa67

Y/N a 16 year old on a new journey in life stumbles upon the love of her life Aidan Gallagher but refuses to... More

Preview
Character Introduction
Chapter 1 : A new Role
Chapter 2 : Girls day
Chapter 3 : Canada here i come
Chapter 4 : Am i inlove?
Chapter 6 : Ready on Set
Chapter 7 : The Photo shoot
Chapter 8 : Bffs reunion
Chapter 9 : Candy Lips
Chapter 10 : Fuck Fake Friends
Chapter 11 : Broken Hearts

Chapter 5 : Movies and Cuddles

14 3 0
By Abisolaa67

A few minutes later , I stopped day dreaming and Aidan and I had arrvied at our hotel . 

I was not ready for the night to be over , i was having so much fun . 

We decided to go back  to our hotels rooms . Once i entered my room , i changed into some comfy pjs and packed my hair in a messy bun . A few minutes later , I got a text from aidan . 

   Cute Psycho 🥰 Aidan 

Clumsy gal🤪  Y/N 

Cute Psycho 🥰

Hey , umm 

What u doing 

Clumsy gal 🤪 

Nothing much , just want to watch netflix 

Cute Psycho 🥰

Cool  , goodnight 

Clumsy gal 🤪 

Hey , do u wanna watch netflix with me 

Cute Psycho 🥰

Ummm 

Clumsy gal 🤪

u know , 

since were both kind of 

lonely and bored

Cute Psycho🥰

U make it seem as if , we have sad lives 

Clumsy gal🤪 

no , i did not mean it like that 

Cute Psycho🥰 

jk , chill 

Clumsy gal🤪 

oh ok

Cute Psycho🥰

And yeah , i am coming 

I was so stupid , why did i ask him that .  I had not even set it up a place to chill  and where the hell are the snacks and what kind of snacks do vegan people eat . 

I was freaking out but there was no time , i had set up a comfy movie set and just went with the classic popcorn , drinks , candy and added some vegan chips . Just know it might not look the best but its the best i can do . 

As soon as , I  was done setting up , I heard a knock on the door and I had never been so excited to see someone in my entire life but I  refused to believe I  had fallen in love with this guy . 

Like come on , as if Aidan Gallagher will ever like a girl like me ( U ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY U ARE ) . 

As i opened the door , Aidan gave me a huge hug and i swear i fell asleep in his arms cause they were softer than my own pillows . 

After that i led  Aidan to the living room and I  at least thought , he would give me some credit for the what i had set up but he did not say a word , he just kept staring at his phone . 

I felt like a literal ghost at this point  but things started to change when we sat down on the living room floor . 

He broke the awkward silence . 

Finally ... 

Aidan : so what do u wanna watch 

Idk 

Wbu 

Aidan : Nothing 

( Insert Awkward Silence ) 

Ok , the silence is killing me 

Aidan : Me to 

I have an idea 

Aidan : What 

Do  not mock me but

 i kind of have not finished watching all

the episodes of umbrella academy 

Aidan : Wait , what 

I know ,  i have not had time 

Aidan :

Hey its ok , we can just watch 

the remaining episodes together 

Ok cool . 

The conversation was pretty weird , and we kept  staring at each other  , most of the time but I  swear I saw aidan blush or maybe I was  just day dreaming again . 

We had almost finished the last 4 episodes of season 3 , when i started to get tired and some how  my head found its way to aidan's shoulder . 

Aidan's POV

Y/N and i were literally watching myself act on umbrella academy and i could tell she was tired cause she was yawning a lot but i did not mind cause she looked adorable , no matter what she did . 

The first time  I met y/n , I was  a bit  shocked  cause she was much more  prettier in real life  than her photos on instagram . 

Her hair was midnight-black and it flowed  over her shoulders. Her lips looked like soft cotton candy and staring into  her hazel brown eyes  felt like autumn heaven . 

It was magical 

I studied every single detail about this girl but i could never fall in love with her , i refuse to . Its not that i don't like her but a guy has secrets of his own . 

A few minutes later , i felt  the soft touch of  y/n's hair fall upon my shoulders . She had fallen asleep on me , I  did not know what to do but panic silently in my head . 

After y/n had fully fallen asleep ,  I put her on my chest and I guess it just happened . 😅

She put her hand on my chest and i wrapped my arms around her waist and just like that , we cuddled our self to sleep .

I could not lie  to my self anymore  but i had fallen  in love with an angel named Y/n and all i could think about was staying there and just cuddling with her for eternity . 

A few minutes later , I  fell asleep with y/n on me and in my dreams . 

AUTHORS NOTE : 

Raise your hand if u are dying of cuteness 

but the show is not over yet 

Liking my  story so far , pls vote for it , if u want . 

Byeee😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.9K 51
cute imagines of aidan gallagher and his characters i do 𝐍𝐎𝐓 write smut **REQUESTS CLOSED**
90.8K 2.4K 59
forelsket (n. of danish origin) forel • sket the euphoric feeling you experience falling into love Lucy and Five had been inseparable as kids. Always...
585K 14.8K 22
Catherine was a woman blinded by love. She lives with her cheating husband who betrayed her and took everything she once owned. She can't leave, beca...
227K 5.7K 22
Y/n is an ordinary British, school girl who loves acting. One day she decides to audition for The Umbrella Academy and gets the part! She moves to LA...