Fast draw ๐ŸŽฏ Vkook Mafia

By Cover_fire

"You either spill the name Jeon, or I blast yo funny fuckin' head this very moment," , the chunky suited poli... More

Character Introduction and Warnings
Newsflash
The Cop
Know your place ๐Ÿ”ž
Deal?
Lust games
Homecoming
Kidnapped
Let's do it then ๐Ÿ”ž
Not ready
Wanted
Pet
Aren't you bored of me?
The boss
Necktie ๐Ÿ”ž
O-oh
Trust building exercise
You're not dirty
Author's note (important)
Kisses in the car
The mission
Roommates
The reward ๐Ÿ”ž
V
Color
On the balcony ๐Ÿ”ž
Early in the morning
Let's have it your way ๐Ÿ”ž
The father
First time
Savage Love ๐Ÿ”ž
Friends and Foes
The 1/2 brother
Cold ๐Ÿ”ž
Broken Dreams
New paths?
The leader
The attack
The born killer
The traitor ๐Ÿ”ž
The Kill
Trust
Love story
A beauty
Lust or Love?
Bipolar
Turning point
Woes of a lover
Lessons
Goodbye
Rebirth
#Video-teaser
The Truth
Not an Update*
The encounter
Caught in the act ๐Ÿ”ž
The right thing
Fast Draw
Epilogue ๐ŸŽฏ
New book announcement!
Bonus chapter ๐ŸŽฏ
#Buy me a coffee?#

Birthday present

24.3K 1.4K 862
By Cover_fire

Jungkook skipped through the living room of their condo, feeling extra elated today.

But, it wasn't because it was his birthday, no. The now twenty one year old boy didn't find any amusement in dull days like this which only worked upon aging you and eventually brought you closer to your death (in his case hell, because he knows that's where he's going anyway.)

So for the most part the ravenette opined on celebrating such dull days either hogging his caretaker/best friend's homemade jjajangmeon (which the latter often declared was the secret to his undying youth) or alone, working or training.

But this year he had more reasons to be happy than none. First, he didn't have to sit through any long ass meetings with his father and talk business that didn't even make sense to him. Althoughthough he got insulted Jungkook couldn't care less because the older man had an insatiable list of expectations that no human could ever fulfill. And secondly, he had plans with someone.

Or rather for someone.

Jungkook couldn't help the smug smile forming on his lips as he pranced towards his room, almost prying open the door that kept him from his kitty toy.

And sure, like in all heavens and everything sweet, there lay his kitty- snugly surrounded by snowy pillows and silken sheets, peacefully snoring his afternoon away with no care in the world.

The mob boss looked away, calming his instantaneous animal instincts that always seemed to fire up on a simple sight of the boy.

Jungkook tiptoed into the room, carefully sliding beneath the duvet and crawling next to the sleeping boy,  watching him up close.

Taehyung stirred in his sleep, his senses buzzed from a familiar feeling of being watched and his baby lashes fluttered open. His eyes widened taking in the first sight, body freezing on its spot.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment, neither of the boys having anything to say. Jungkook removed his hand from his lips and flashed a hint of a smile when Taehyung stared up at him, batting his lashes rapidly.

"Slept well?" The boss whispered and tilting his head and letting it fall on a pillow beneath. The silver head nodded mutely, too entranced to do anything else.

"Well then... Get up, let's get going." Jungkook said, but comfortably snuggled further into the sheets, letting a sneaky hand fumble around inside the sheets.

Taehyung smiled in amusement, biting his lip when he felt his shirt being lifted.

"Going where?" He questioned, adjusting his body to hide further beneath the covers.

"Mm it's a surprise," the ravenette mumbled, as his eyes wavered down to Taehyung's parted pink lips, "We've got the whole day to ourselves..."

"The whole day?" Taehyung asked, surprised. This was a first, because since they'd met a few weeks back the mafia leader has always been too busy, especially during the days.

Jungkook hummed absent mindedly, letting his fingers slip inside Taehyung's shirt and move higher, softly tracing his side. Taehyung closed his eyes and tried to curb the growing shivers, heart fluttering wildly in his chest.

"W-why?" He managed to ask, trying to distract himself from the bosses lingering touches.

"What do you mean why?" The ravenette asked, narrowing his eyes in mock anger," Do you not like spending time with me?"

Taehyung panicked when he saw the gangster frowned in annoyance.

"N-no! I mean yes- sorry-- I m-mean I l-ike it," the silver head grimaced, mentally smacking himself for saying stupid things as usual. Jungkook's frown disappeared, replaced by a wide bunny smile that had the sides of his eyes crinkling.

"You're not good for me," Jungkook shook his head, sighing slightly as he sat up and leaned against the headboard, "absolutely detrimental."

Taehyung sat up as well, bunching the sheets around his chest as he looked around for his glasses. He spotted them on the bedside table and quickly reached out, not wanting to miss another chance to witness the definition of real beauty that was Jeon Jungkook.

Mafia boss, gangster, criminal leader Jeon Jungkook was beautiful and even god couldn't deny it.

"I don't know about you but I sure do like spending my time with you kitty," the mob boss pursed his lips, eying the guilty boy, " and to answer your question-- it's my birthday. And I don't work on my birthdays."

"Wait-- it's your birthday??" Taehyung almost jumped up, brown eyes splaying wide, "how old are you now?"

"Twenty one," Jungkook smirked, "now I'm two years older than you. You should probably start calling me hyung from now on."

"But I'm almost twenty," Taehyung mumbled back, pressing his index fingers together, eyes lowered.

"I don't care, you should call me hyung!" Jungkook spat brattishly, kicking his legs on the mattress. Taehyung, already being used to the boss's bipolar behaviour, didn't say much simply nodding along with the manchild.

"Yah! and get ready fast. I'm taking you somewhere and we don't want to be late!" He continued, throwing away the sheets and jumping out of the bed. Taehyung followed suit, stepping out of the bed and making a bee line for the washroom.

He paused in front of the door, hesitantly turning back to face the boy who was now busily tapping away on his phone.

"H-hyung?"

Jungkook swore, nearly dropping his phone as the sweet yet deep voice reached his ear. He snapped his gaze to meet the shy boy, slightly giggling with his hand on his mouth. Taehyung quickly spun back, sprinting into the washroom with a thudding heart.

____________________

The glass door of a small shop swung open with a loud squeak, sonorous footfalls squabbling in.

Taehyung looked up and around, taking in the dimly lit neon-ish atmosphere of the nameless shop, his eyes falling on the various posters pasted up on almost all the rusty painted walls.

Tattoo designs.

Taehyung visibly gulped, his stomach churning on its own accord. Why of all places, did the mad boss bring him to a tattoo parlor?

"Hey! Jungkook, man- long time no see," A sudden cheery voice caught their attention from behind the reception area, the said man turning on his feet with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey Sam! Long time no see really," Jungkook reached out to embrace the slightly shorter, brown skinned man who had come up to him with his arms open wide. He had curly hair and shiny eyes as brown as his skin. His eyes fell on the boy standing awkwardly behind the boss and he frowned.

"Who's the beaut?" Sam whispered into the boss's ear, eying Taehyung who immediately looked away, flustered under the pensive gaze, "Never seen this one before."

"It's because he's new," Jungkook released him and turned around, " Kitty, introduce yourself please."

"H-hello, I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung blushed, fiddling with his fingers.

"Hello Taehyung, myself Samardeep Singh." The man smiled warmly, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulders in a friendly manner, "Jungkook and I have known each other for four years, back when we met in my homeland."

The mob boss nodded proudly, hugging him back. Taehyung smiled, wondering how much the boss would have traveled to have connections far across the world.

"Well what can I do for you? Need another one of those tats bro?" The man said, walking back to business.

Jungkook slipped his hands into his pockets, shaking his head.

"No, not me."

Both Taehyung and the tattoo artist looked puzzled at his response, but the ravenette only smiled, more like smirked as he spun on his feet and faced Taehyung.

"Him. I want to tattoo him."

_______________

"J-jungkook!! Please- please, I beg of you-- I can't!!" The silver head clung to nearest wall, that so much as happened to be the slightly taller ravenette himself, pleading to be released.

Jungkook shook his head, not minding the woeful protests of the boy as he skipped through the pages of various tattoo designs.

"Please Jungkook, please-- it'll pain too much! I can't handle it."  Taehyung pleaded again, trying to get the message to the boss that he just wasn't strong enough.

"You can handle pain just fine kitty," Jungkook said monotonously, turning to face the boy who had small tears running down his face by now, "I know it, so don't underestimate yourself."

"But I can't!! I'm-im you know how I am! I won't be able to handle it, hyung please!"

Jungkook scoffed, crossing his arms on his chest, "Don't think if it managed to startle me once, it'll do the trick everytime. You're getting the tattoo Taehyung, and there's no choice here."

The silver head dropped his hands, shoulders sinking as he shed tears in absolute defeat and rising terror. He knew, he knew he wasn't strong enough to bear these kinds of pains. He was always so fragile, it frustrated himself but there was nothing he could do about it. He was born this way, and that's why he was an unfit cop. Taehyung often wished he was stronger but he just wasn't!

Who could possibly change that?

"Hey hey," two fingers scooped below his tear dripping chin, pushing it up to face Jungkook's slightly concerned expression, "Why cry so much huh?"

Taehyung sniffled, lashes blinking rapidly but the fear in his eyes was very evident.

Jungkook sighed releasing his chin and scratching his brow in thought.

"Okay how about this, I'll get one too-- alright? The designs are pretty cool so you can choose for me too, fine?" He lowered his head, trying to meet Taehyung's lowered eyes with his own convincing ones.

Taehyung didn't respond, the thought of Jungkook accompanying him to get inked not helping his fear at all. Jungkook sighed again, ignoring his bubbling irritation and focused on trying to ease the boy instead.

"Umm... Okay you tell me, what should I do to make you feel comfortable hmm? Hold you? It really wouldn't take that long--"

"How about you draw it on him kook?" Sam piped up after a long time of noticing the silver boy's reluctance. He knew there was no point trying to convince the ravenette to not go through with it, he knows his friend can be crazy and stubborn like that. Absolutely mindless too if he might add, but his intentions were never the worst.

Jungkook paused, considering the option. He wasn't a professional but he did know how to ink basic tattoos from having assisted Sam at times and from his own experience of getting numerous of them. He turned to look at Taehyung who was already looking up at him.

"Do you trust me Taehyung?" He asked, lifting a finger to wipe his wet cheek.

A beat passed before Taehyung nodded faintly.

"Yes."

The mob boss smiled pliantly, reaching down to peck the cheek he just wiped, Taehyung closing his eyes in response.

"Then trust me, I'll not let you get hurt."

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 64 45
Steven Universe, a normal 12 year old boy. Sardonyx Lane, a not-so-normal woman. Best friends. ___________________________________________ Steven Uni...
1M 59.1K 28
โJungkook is bored and decides to enter a random number into his phone and text that person. Little did he know, the person he was texting was his lo...
191K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
42K 634 51
You've been friends with the Lopez family for 8 years after you moved to Las Vegas but never met Ondreaz. After you and your best friends Tony have b...