Guardian of the Golden trio (...

By crazy_mjb

Percy Jackson to the rescue again, but this time, it's not as easy. Not only has his old evil grandfather Kro... More

Blessed (Edited)
unexpected guest (Edited)
revealing (Edited)
Trusting Percy (Editted)
Platform 9 3\4
The sorting
authers note.
Common room
The uniform
Potions
The little kiss
Quidditch tryouts
Alive again
Wake up
Im back
Memories
Nightmares

Train ride of hell

10.5K 390 28
By crazy_mjb

"Come on Percy," Harry said as he shook my shoulder. He started to make his way to the train as I walked to catch up with him. A few Hogwarts students would wave at him and smile, and he'd politely return them, before looking at the ground with an unidentifiable expression to most people plastered on his face. If I didn't know any better, i'd say he has survivors guilt, something that Apollo had diagnosed me with once they'd given all demigods check overs to make sure we were coping with the losses. The death count for that battle is too high, hunters were practically obliterated to the point were only the older and more skilled hunters managed to pull through. The Amazons and Lady Hylla have gone into hiding, the losses they indured was devastating, worse than any of the camps. Only fewer than fifty had survived out of the couple hundred they'd brought along. And then there was Camp half blood and Camp Jupiter, the young ones were the first to be killed, only angering us and motivating us to do further damage to the enemy. And then one by one the more skilled warriors were taken, until it was the head counselors and the seven along with some highly skilled demigods left, slowly getting picked off. I shook my head as flashbacks began to invade my mind, 

"So how long is the trip exactly," I questioned him, distracting myself from my own mind. Me and long journeys don't go well. I end up kicking or punching anything in sight. I gave Frank a bruised shoulder once when we were on a car to some restaurant for food. He thought for a bit and asked Hermione he almost immediately answered, fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"About eight hours at most," she said casually, I stared at her as I started to get on the train, but someone bumped into me and fell on the floor. A  small squeal erupting from their mouth. I quickly dropped back down and turned to see a young girl on the floor, staring up at me.  

"Careful little girl," I said whilst smiling at her," you hurt at all?" Her honey yellow eyes shone with happiness as she gave a small giggle.

"No," she said in a small high pitched voice," thank you for helping me though mister." I then put her on the ground and watched her skip over to her mother and father, a happy family - something I was going to have with Annabeth. I got up and smiled again as I went to get back up on the train. Only, the train had started moving.

Crap.

I sprinted to catch up with the door that Harry had his hand sticking out of. I kept running faster until I decided to turn into an eagle, try and test out my powers. I mean I hadn't tried it before, and now seemed like a perfect opportunity. I reached deep inside willed myself to have wings, a bone crushing pain ran through my body and I felt myself go up in the air and suddenly felt lighter than before. It felt weird, I was used to feeling heavier, and bigger. I scrunched my eyes shut as the pain slowly subsided. I opened my eyes and I could see very far out. Colors I had never seen before were flickering in front of me, It was a very nice view as well, but I needed to get in the train. I tilted my body forwards as I soared into the train door, and turned back to my human form in midair. Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at me like I was a stranger. I smiled a little and went to go find some seats, leaving them looking gob-smacked. Luckily their was still a free room, so we rushed inside and quickly sat down, sighing from boredom already.

"Man," Ron said in shock, his eyes widening as he looked at me with a grin," what ever you did back their was..... awesome." He laughed as Hermione cleared her throat and stared at me.

"Are you an animagus?" She looked at me, her eyes analysing me, kind of like what my beautiful Wisegirl used to do. Now that I think of it she does remind me of Annabeth quite a lot. She's smart, cute in her own way and loves to learn.

"A what?" I asked. My eyebrows furrowed. She giggled a little, smiling at the end.

"You can turn into a specific animal at will, a wolf or a dog for instance,"she looked at me again, and tilted her head, like an owl in a way. I noticed when she said the word 'dog', she looked down, letting a small fracture of sadness show. 

"It was a gift from Zeus and Hera, it reminds me of my cousins, one that i'll never see again, and the other that... passed away." I said casually, before lowering my tone a little towards the end of the sentence. It looked as though Harry was about to say something but he never got a chance to as someone barged into our room. A pale boy about my age with pale blond hair looked at my friends with disgust. The golden trio moaned in annoyance as he waltzed in.

"Go away Malfoy, how are you even here?" Harry said, he looked at Malfoy with hatred in his eyes. But Malfoy ignored his protests and continued to walk in.

"How's potty and his only followers," he said, his voice a little whinier than I originally thought. " and they have a new friend," He looked over at me and gave me a greedy smile," you don't want to stay with this lot, they're freaks." he nodded behind him as his sidekicks nodded and chuckled in agreement. I summoned all my willpower to not punch him in the face. They obviously saw me getting angry, and Malfoy was making it worse. He had one of those personalities that make me want to rip someones throat open.

"So what are you then, mudblood, pureblood, or half blood." He smirked as he said the last one, oh the little snake. I knew exaclty what mudblood meant

"Mudblood is a very strong word, and i'd advise you not to use it around me or my friends," I growled out, one more annoying or rude comment and he's dead. I watched in joy as he flinched under my intense glare. "And what's it to you?"

"Everything, cause if you don't tell me, I am gonna beat you up," he got up and tried to make himself look big and strong, puffing his chest out. His sidekicks smirked at me as they looked at my sitting figure, clearly misjudging my strength. I looked over at the others who were rolling there eyes. Taking a deep breath I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. They were seriously asking to taste my fist.

So I stood up, my tall, menacing figure towering over them.

And it only got worse.

"I am gonna count to three and if you're not out...," I gave a small, chuckle and shook my head. Signal for 'I will shove a pineapple up your backside, and i am not afraid of the consequences'.

"You don't scare m-me," he stuttered pulling his wand out. 

"One.." I started, cracking my knuckles loudly.

"Any closer and I'll kill you," he pointed his wand at my chest. I stepped forwards, into the wands point, a small pressure began too build on my chest.

'Two...'

"I'm warning you," this time he backed into the door, his free hand hitting it. 

"Three," I walked forwards and suddenly saw a bright pale blue flash in front of me, making fly back into the glass window. My friends screamed as I felt immense pain taking over my body. It felt like thousands of tiny daggers stabbing into me continuously. My head pounded as I felt like I was on fire, my eyes also watering. I was breathing sharp shallow rasps. Sweat beaded down the side of my face as I gripped the door, struggling to see Malfoy. I lunged forwards in his general direction and managed to push out of the room, crashing him into the wall of the train on the other side in the process. I heard him let out a small yelp as I then proceeded to punch him rapidly in the face, until I felt someone pull me off.

I fell backwards onto the chair and gasped, my stomach hurting from several sharp stabbing pains, but they subsided after a while. I sat up and grabbed a bottle of water, taking a generous swig. "What was that flash," I asked them, still heavily breathing.

"It's a spell that knocks the opponent out," Hermione said, "usually once hit your out until you wake up in pain. No one can ever withstand it, unless your not as vulnerable as us..." She trailed off on the last bit.

"Where is that Malfoy kid, I have some unfinished business with him,"I stated trying to keep my voice steady.

"Down in the green hallway, probably the first table to the right, what are you going to do," Harry asked me with curiosity.

"Never mess with a blessed son of Poseidon,"was all I said as I got up, but Hermione pulled me back, her small hand reminding me of Annabeth for some reason. The contact sent shivers to tumble through my body as I looked at her, breathing heavily. I almost stopped, but then remembered Malfoy and the knocking out spell.

"Percy no," she said with worry," you don't want to get expelled before you even get to Hogwarts."

"Oh well," I pulled myself away. "Don't particularly want to be here anyway."

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS," She shouted, I fell to the floor, my last feeling was the pain of banging my head on something hard and metal. Probably the small table

Sorry but the mistakes and I'm sorry about not knowing how to spell the spells properly.

Comment if you like.
Don't comment if you hate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 2.9K 26
[THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN. PLEASE CHECK MY ACCOUNT FOR TGE REWRITTEN VERSION.] [No Mythology] Percy Jackson was born into a life of manipulation...
437K 10.4K 29
Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, two of our most favored heroes, meet in this epic adventure. Chiron and the gods send Percy and his friends to Hogwar...
41.1K 389 19
This is a Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus and Keeper of the Lost Cities crossover. All of the Seven are dead except for Percy, and Percy is super OP...
635K 15.4K 35
(The rewritten version is up) What if Nico had a younger brother? One that wants to take over the world? Not just the world, but wants to achieve imm...