𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 → ᴛ. ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

By M0chi_writer

『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki... More

『Intro』
『prologue』
『 1 』
『 2 』
『 3 』
『 4 』
『 5 』
『 6 』
『 7 』
『 8 』
『 9 』
『 10 』
『 11 』
『 12 』
『 14 』
『 15 』
『 16 』
『 17 』
『 18 』
『 19 』
『 20 』
『 21 』
『 22 』
『 Epilogue 』

『 13 』

92 10 0
By M0chi_writer

"Sho do you want to grab a snack?''Yuki asked, walking into his room wearing a multi-colored floral gown.

"Okay we could get cold soba"Shoto smiled as he got up from his bed walking towards her.

"Hmmmm I was thinking of an actual snack"Yuki said fiddling with her fingers.

"What, soba can also be a snack" Shoto said, confused.

no silly that's the only thing you eat '

"Not that sho I meant like mochi, senbei, daifuku, wagashi"Yuki listed as she faced him.

"Hmmmm okay babe what do you want to get?" Shoto smiled leaning towards her.

"Well I know a place you'd love it" Yuki smiled.

"Well lead the way" Shoto gestured her to the door as he got up.

"Okay"Yuki smiled as she opened a portal, locking hands with Shoto then pulling him through it into a cafe, the smell Cocoa, coffee and pastries filled their noses.

"Yuki"Sato waved as he saw her walking towards him, his face stained with flour.

"Sato, I see you took my advice" Yuki smiled.

"Yes and now I am about to open a new Cafe in the next Town and a restaurant here"Sato smiled back as he tossed a dough in the air.

"Sato this is Shoto"Yuki pointed at Shoto as she rested her head on his arm.

"I know the news is everywhere of you becoming a companion for Todoroki" Sato said.

' news we weren't really public how did.... MINA!!!  '

"Okay I will have the kakigori and daifuku"Yuki pointed at the kakigori then daifuku.

"And I will have the same thing"Shoto said looking at the raven haired man

"Thank you"Yuki said as she and Shoto took their orders to the table by the window.

"After this can we go on a personal quest "Yuki suggested.

"Personal quest?"Shoto asked as he looked at her with curiosity hinting in his expression.

' to the grand library and my surprise date you are going to love it I think '

"Yeah I heard about a place well an ancient library actually it contains books of the mysticals and their relationship with each other before the great war"Yuki answered with a big smile on her face.

' I hope that you understand that phoenix aren't all evil '

"Hmmm does it have anything like powerful magic or magical items?" Shoto asked.

' no I'm not sure, it should just be books '

"Noooo I don't know"Yuki said, confused.

"Okay is that how you want to spend our first year anniversary?"Shoto looked at Yuki.

"Is that tod- oh no it is today "Yuki looked up at Shoto.

' oh no I totally forgot '

"I thought you knew" Shoto said.

"Sorry sho we should probably go somewhere better" Yuki suggested.

"Anywhere with you is fun"Shoto complimented.

' Awwwwn sho '

"Oh sho "Yuki's face heated up.

"But first"Shoto brushed his thumb lightly against her upper lip cleaning up the daifuku residue on it causing her to blush even harder.

"Let's get going"Yuki smiled as she opened a portal and locked hands with Shoto as they walked into it.

"You do know that you can teleport now"Shoto reminded Yuki.

' oh I can do that '

"Sorry my mind was a mess back then I couldn't think of anything else"Yuki admitted, flustered.

"I love it when you get flustered"Shoto said in a sexy voice.

' what the '

"The the the li..library is c..c...close"Yuki fumbled on her words, earning a laugh from Shoto pushing his fringe backwards.

' Darn why did I stutter '

Yuki pulled Shoto as she headed to the library.

"Here "Yuki pointed to a dilapidated building.

"Are you sure the books in there are fine?"Shoto asked.

"There is a spell protecting the books just like every other phoenix ruins"Yuki explained as she pulled Shoto into a perfectly sorted library. The book was neatly sorted in the shelves as not even a speck of dust was found.

"I take it back. It is amazing how did you ever come across this" Shoto smiled.

' I am glad you like it, I hope that you enjoy and take my confession nicely '

"I found it when I was young and was looking for a place to get away from my family"Yuki explained.

"Oh those people"Shoto said.

"Hmpm"Yuki replied.

"So babe what do you know about this place?" Shoto asked.

"Well it was a place built by all mysticals to keep records of what happened and stories of great mysticals, who went on tasking quests like the quest for supreme ruler. This quest determines which mystical becomes the ruler supreme and witches and normies weren't left out either"Yuki rambled as Shoto pick up a blue book with the Phoenix logo  opening it, flipping through each page.

' I hope you will come to understand the Phoenix now sho '

"Why is this one empty?"Shoto held up the blue book he had picked.

"That was during the great war " Yuki muttered looking sad.

' I should tell Shoto now '

"Okay babe what's wrong why are you down?" Shoto asked, his voice hinted worry.

"Sho I think that the Phoenix are not what they were presented to be" Yuki started.

"Babe those monsters almost killed me and you they are almost as bad as my father" Shoto growled.

' Shoto I'm one of those monsters '

"Sho not everyone of them is bad and your father admitted to his mistakes and wants retribution" Yuki fiddled with her fingers.

"Yuki, it is all a lie" Shoto yelled.

' did he just called me by my name wait he just yelled at me '

"Sho he is showing signs of changes" Yuki said.

"YUKI HE IS LYING" Shoto yelled even louder causing Yuki to flinch in fear.

"Sho just forgive him he said he is sorry" Yuki said as she tried to grab his hand.

"And how did you know?" Shoto asked, his voice hinted annoyance.

"He told me" Yuki yelled as she was also getting angry.

"How did he..... Yuki you went to see him last week wasn't it when you said you went out" Shoto questioned.

' yes sho and he said that he was truly sorry for what happened '

"Yes sho"Yuki admitted.

"What did he tell you?"Shoto grabbed her shoulder roughly.

"He said that he is sorry and would like to have a relationship with you"Yuki said, yanking his hands away.

"You know how I feel about that man and you still went behind my back to talk to him" Shoto complained.

' sho I only did it to improve your relationship with your father I hope that you understand me '

"Sho I just-"

"Yuki you still went behind me and you are now talking about this YUKI don't you see he is using you to get to me"Shoto cut Yuki off.

"He is not using me. I made the decision to try to convince you"Yuki yelled as tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

' how the hell did I go off topic I just wanted to tell him that I am a phoenix '

"Why did you choose to side with him you are fucking mine not his" Shoto's voice laced with anger.

' yours? Does he see me as his slave?  '

"I don't belong to anyone I am not your fucking slave" Yuki yelled as she walked away crying.

Shoto's face softened upon realized what he said had triggered a memory she tried hard to forget.

"Yuki.... babe wait"Shoto tried to grab her but she smacked his hand away.

"Leave me alone Shoto I need to be alone for now "Yuki snapped as she teleported away

[oh no (╯︵╰,) anyways so they didn't break up just telling you( > 0 < )  - Erichan out✌🏽]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
64.7K 4.6K 60
MOST NOTABLE RANKINGS SO FAR: #1 in Todoroki #1 in Shoto #3 in mha #2 in Shouto Todoroki #12 in anime "Your job...is to make him likable." Amidst a...
37.9K 1.1K 25
✄ - - - 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘤 ❝ Will you get me squishmallows? ❞ ❝ Sure. How many do you want? ❞ ❝ Every single one ❞ 「𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 」 a certian...
1K 36 11
Being sold to people who don't know you is weird. Being treated like trash, being replaceable to them, that is a strange feeling. Since [Y/N] can rem...