𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬

By -MoneyChaser

𝚂𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙾 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓.. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

43.

15.5K 744 717
By -MoneyChaser

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐋.
𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ

"The hell happened?" I heard a familiar voice making me turn my head left seeing Na'Jour rushing towards me with Kaiser sleeping in his arms.

"Lower your voice." I said calmly as I rubbed my head. I had a horrible hangover.

"What happened?" He asked again.

"Somebody threw a big ass glass bottle at her head basically tryna murder her." I said.

"What?"

I repeated myself and he only stared at me blankly.

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"Where?"

"Club."

"Be specific."

"The club."

"You being straight forward as fuck and I'm just tryna get an understanding of what happened and you're not helping." He said.

I sighed. "We went to the club.. fast forward, we was both drunk but I was very much drunk as fuck. All I remember was fighting some bitches then next thing I know I'm on the floor with Jayla next to me looking dead with some pieces of glass in her head."

"Y'all went by y'all selves?" He asked and I nodded. "If you knew , nah if y'all knew y'all were both gonna get drunk off y'all as why the fuck y'all go alone? Anything could've happened because y'all just be doing shit without thinking."

"We had an Uber."

"An Uber won't watch and protect you while you in the club. An Uber comes and goes."

"Okay dad." I mumbled bobbing my head from left to right."

"So what now? Can we go see her? She getting stitches?" He asked.

"I don't know." I stood up and headed to the bathroom. Thankfully there was a single bathroom, so I didn't have to deal with crying in a public bathroom stall with someone questioning me.

I locked the door and went straight to the toilet before throwing up.

I don't think I'm pregnant. I hope I'm not pregnant because I don't even know what I would do with my life anymore. I'm too young to be pregnant and going through all this. I'm not even where I wanna be in life yet. I don't even like kids besides Kaiser.

I heard somebody knocking on the door but I didn't even care at the moment, the door is locked so someone's obviously in here. Somebody always tryna interrupted my throw up or crying sessions.

"I need water." I mumbled more so to myself as I got up. My throat is dry as fuck. And I have a bad ass hangover. And my feet hurt but I'm not taking these heels off to walk around this nasty ass hospital floor barefeet.

I headed to the sink and turned the water on so I could wash my face. I don't got my makeup wipes but water will do for now.

I rinsed my face thoroughly with water before turning the sink off.

Should I use paper towel to dry it?

No.

"Fuck it." I grabbed the paper towel and dried my face before just standing in the mirror, looking at myself.

Then I just suddenly broke down.

For what reason China? I don't even know... Am I crying because I don't know why I'm crying? Maybe. Am I crying because I feel guilty for Jayla's injury? Maybe. Am I crying because I feel as if I'm too easy and that's probably the reason I got raped? Maybe. Am I crying because there may be a child in my stomach? Maybe. Am I crying because I have so many bottled up feelings inside that I just can't hold in anymore? What am I really crying for?

If I would've never went to the club that day, none of this would've happened. I should've just stayed home. Why didn't I stay home?

There were more knocks on the door but this time I heard Na'Jour's voice along with it.

"China you in here?"

"Yup." I choked out, trying not to make it obvious that I was crying.

"We can go see her now." He said.

"Okay, I'm coming." I said and it was silent so I assumed he went away.

I looked in the mirror again before doing a pose.

I took a deep breath and washed my face again before walking out of the bathroom.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"I got stitches right here, here, here, well basically around almost my whole head. Whoever threw that shit at my head fucked me up." I explained to Na'Jour as he stared at me blankly. "And the doctor said me falling could've sent me into a coma but thankfully ima strong ass bitch. And strong bitches never go in a coma twice in one lifetime."

"You still ain't explain what exactly happened Jayla." Na'Jour said.

"You said China told you." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Barle—" he was saying before China walked in.

"Hey Chi-Town." I greeted her with a smile.

"Ion get how you all smiley and shit as if you ain't just get stitches cause a big ass Hennessy bottle was throw at your head.." Na'Jour said.

"Actually, I got the stitches last night. But go off." I mumbled. "China you okay? Why you looking like that?"

"Girl.. are you okay? I feel so bad, I'm so sorry about all this. We should've just stayed home and watch spongebob." She said.

"I'm fine." I said and they only stared at me. "No really, I'm okay. Bad bitches never die."

No. I'm not okay. But then I am. I don't really know what to say, everything was so sudden. But, everything happens for a reason I guess.

"Is that tissue around your head?" China asked.

"No. It's medical tape. They put it around your head after getting stitches."

"Oh.." She nodded.

"Lemme see my son." I held my hands out reaching for Kaiser.

"Lay back. You're cripple." Na'Jour backed up.

"I can still move." I said.

"Jayla lay back forreal. Before you fuck around and faint cause of the movement you keep doing."

"That wouldn't happen." I mumbled. "Wait nigga.. stop talking to me like shit sweet. Trifling ass.."

"You still on that?"

"Na'Jour, don't even say shit else." I held my hand up.

He simply nodded not saying shit else.

_______________
I chewed on my ice as I scrolled through twitter. Both Na'Jour and China were asleep, I have no idea how though cause them chairs look uncomfortable as fuck.

The doctor said eating too much ice wouldn't be good for me but I'm not eating hospital food so ice it is.

"Kai you hungry?" I asked looking down at him as he laid on my feet.

He shook his head.

"You sure? What you eat today?" I asked.

"Cocomelon." He replied and I nodded slowly.

"You ate cocomelon?"

"Yup." He nodded.

"Was it bussin bussin?" I said and he laughed loudly. He loved that tiktok and loved when I said it.

"Buthin buthin." He said still giggling and I laughed with him.

"Na'Jour!" I yelled. He only snored louder.

"Na'Jour!" I yelled again but this time I threw an ice cube at him making him jump up.

"Huh? Huh?"

"We're hungry.. and we wantttt.. Kai what you want?"

"Fries."

"We want McDonald's fries and chicken nuggets."

"I must look like UberEats to you? I must look like a DoorDash worker to you?" He scrunched his face up.

"Kaiser ain't eat all day and neither did I." I said.

"Kaiser did eat but if you didn't eat you could've just said that. Now it's late as hell and you want me to go to McDonald's while I'm half sleep." He complained.

"It's not that serious. Just go get us McDonald's from the one across the street. It's not even that late." I rolled my eyes throwing an ice cube in my mouth.

"It's 1 am Jayla."

"Get DoorDash then. Since you so lazy."

"Ion think DoorDash take orders at this time. But if they do can you get me an apple pie?" We heard China said and we all looked at her.

"When did you wake up?" I asked.

"Since you wide awake, you go get it." Na'Jour tossed the keys to her and she tossed them right back.

"No thanks."

"DoorDash is 24 hours. I just searched it up so just order one, it'll be more money though but do you." I shrugged.

"Na'Jour just go. It's literally across the street. You could even walk and you'll be there in less than 10 minutes." China said I agreed nodding.

Na'Jour huffed punching the air as he stood up before walking out the room making me and Kaiser laugh together.

"Mad ass."

_______________
okay so boom. lemme get straight into it.

I'm making a few changes, I'm changing Kaiser's age to 2 or 3 and I'm changing his birthday so the first few chapters will be switched up.. but you don't have to reread it.

I'm changing Sylvia's daughter age too. I forgot her name 😬😬. but yeah.

sorry for the wait yallllll. I promise y'all won't have to wait that long again.. I think

y'all think china pregnant? I don't think she is. What y'all think?

this chapter was kinda short but whatever.

I'm planning on ending this book in a few chapters. I have no idea how ima end it though but.. it'll end 🦦.

what's currently y'all favorite song ?

ou , tell me abt y'all first fight.. if y'all ever got in one.

oh and excuse mistakes. I'll prolly fix em later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 567 16
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ... 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
42.5K 3.1K 7
'𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎.
2.3M 110K 49
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟.
1.3K 27 12
ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒶 "𝒯𝓇𝓊ℯ ℬ𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ!"