Kingston

By AmyRobinsonAuthor

☑️Completed☑️‼️MATURE‼️ Rich kids, boarding school, secrets, romance and a mystery murder... Kingston Hall is... More

Welcome!
Characters
School Aesthetics
1. Brynn
2. Olivia
3. Juliet
4. Shane
5. Brynn
6. Olivia
7. Juliet
8. Olivia
9. Shane
10. Shane
11. Brynn
12. Juliet
13. Olivia
14. Shane
15. Brynn
16. Juliet
17. Shane
18. Olivia
19. Brynn
20. Juliet
21. Brynn
22. Shane
23. Olivia
24. Juliet
25. Brynn
26. Olivia
27. Juliet
28. Brynn
29. Olivia
30. Shane
31. Juliet
32. Brynn
33. Shane
34. Olivia
35. Shane
36. Juliet
37. Brynn
38. Shane
39. Olivia
40. Juliet
41. Brynn
42. Shane
43. Olivia
44. Juliet
45. Shane
46. Brynn
47. Juliet
48. Olivia
49. Brynn
50. Shane
51. Juliet
52. Brynn
53. Olivia
54. Shane
55. Olivia
56. Brynn
57. Juliet
58. Shane
60. Olivia
61. Shane
62. Brynn
63. Olivia
64. Juliet
65. Brynn
65. End Note

59. Brynn

127 24 0
By AmyRobinsonAuthor

I hurried down the corridor towards the English department, still in complete shock over the revelation of Shane and Axel but I wasn't in the mindset to take in more of other people's problems. The arguments and accusations had started up again and the situation had become more complicated and looking less likely to be resolved and over anytime soon, so I had to walk away. Now I was determined to get to Joseph's classroom more than ever and forget about all of it.

As I turned the corner towards the English department, my phone buzzed in my pocket and I stopped to pull it out. My eyes widened as I saw Tate's name on the text and I hurried to open it.

Are you in your drama studio detention right now?

He was talking to me again. Why did he want to know where I was? Was he on his way to me? I was supposed to be in the drama studio, but I wasn't.

I quickly replied: I just left...what's up?

I paced the dimly-lit corridor back and forth with my phone pressed against my chin as I waited for his response. It came quickly afterwards and I fumbled with my phone in my hand to read it.

I really want to talk. Can you come to my dorm?

I smiled at the words but I felt nervous at the same time. What did he want to talk about? Did he want to make up and forget all about our fight or was this talk to tell me that he was done with me after what had happened between us? Maybe he was telling me that he and Zoe were together now? Maybe he wanted me to leave them both in peace. Whatever it was, I knew I had to know.

I glanced down the corridor, knowing Joseph was expecting me at some point tonight but the choice was simple. Of course, I was going to go to Tate. Joseph would have to wait until another time, and a small part of me was glad that Tate's text had given me a reason to not make the stupid mistake I was about to.

I turned the other way and headed back to the grade 12 wing, walking through the common room and into the boys' dorms behind a group of guys, making it to Tate's room, and I knocked. He opened up immediately and offered me a small smile as he stepped aside and I entered. I glanced around for Zoe, happy that she wasn't around

'Thanks for coming,' Tate said, as he closed the door and sat on his bed. 'You okay?'

Keep up my strong front and lie or be honest with my best friend and be real? I was no longer in control of that decision, as my face crumpled and gave the game away.

'No...' I shook my head as I wrinkled my nose and threatened myself mentally not to cry. 'I'm...uhhh...I'm sad.'

My voice was a weak croak and I hated it. Tate sighed and moved up from the bed to where I stood by his desk and he placed his arms around my waist and hugged me. I let out a heavy breath as I held him back and rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes to keep the tears at bay.

'I'm sorry, Brynn,' he murmured.

'No, I am!' I blurted out, pulling back from him and looking at him seriously. 'As if I put my hands on you! I can't believe I did that! I'm really sorry!'

'We were both at fault,' he replied. 'We both argued, we both said things...'

'You didn't really say anything,' I sighed. 'You didn't do anything wrong. I was just a bitch.'

'Well...it's you, of course you were a bitch,' he said, seriously, before his face caved and he broke into laughter. My own laughter followed.

'Fair one,' I chuckled, shaking my head slowly. 'I hate not talking to you.'

'Me too,' Tate replied. 'I asked you to come here so we could fix things, but also so we could talk about things properly.'

'Okay...' I nodded slowly and he took my hand and led me to his bed where we both sat.

'I'm sorry if I made you feel like I was ditching you for Zoe,' Tate began, and he held onto my hand. 'I honestly didn't even realise it bothered you. Not much really does bother you, so...the last thing I thought you felt was rejected or upset.'

'You're right,' I sighed. 'Things don't bother me, but that appears to be changing at the moment and I have no idea why. I feel like I barely recognise myself.'

'You've definitely softened up since you first got here,' Tate laughed.

'Please don't say that,' I replied, but I smirked softly.

'It's a nice side of you to see,' Tate said.

'It's not a nice way to feel,' I murmured. 'I'm sorry for being all territorial. You can obviously have me as your friend and her as your...whatever she is. If you like her, I should support that.'

'All I wanted was for you two to get to know each other better and for us all to hang out,' Tate said. 'I didn't realise it was going to cause such a drama.'

'I can get to know her,' I said, although it was killing me to say so. I wanted to do it for Tate, but I still felt that niggle of jealousy inside of me.

'Yeah, ummm...kinda' no point in that anymore,' Tate said, laughing awkwardly. 'I broke things off with her.'

'Oh...' I sat there in shock and nodded nervously. Inside, I was happy. Why was I such a selfish bitch when it came to him? I was glad they'd broken things off. It meant no longer having him ditch me for her or her lurking around.

'Yeah, something tells me you're not feeling so bad about that,' Tate chuckled.

'Oh god, sorry,' I replied, feeling myself blush. 'I'm sorry if you're sad about it, really I am!'

'I'm not sad about it,' he said, with a shrug. 'It wasn't really a serious or long term thing.'

'How did she take it?' I asked.

'You honestly want to know?' he asked, and I nodded. 'Well...she said I wasted her time and that I was an asshole, a jerk, a prick. She said that I was only doing it because you didn't like her and I was obviously taking your side because...well, she believed that something was going on between us.'

'Oh!' My eyes widened and I could feel slow butterflies drifting around in my stomach as I watched the way his cheeks flushed as he said it.

'Yeah...I kinda' just let her say what she wanted to say because she was annoyed and then she left my room and I haven't seen her since,' Tate told me.

'Why did you break things off with her?' I asked. 'Because...if it was because I didn't like her or because I was being a bitch then I'm about to feel really bad about that.'

'No, it wasn't that,' he murmured. 'It was our fight. It made me think some things. I made me realise some things.'

'What things?' I asked, nervously.

'Were you actually jealous?' he asked me, catching me off guard and I shifted on the bed awkwardly. 'Be honest with me.'

'Yeah,' I replied, letting out a sigh. 'You were spending all of your time with her.'

He stared at me softly and nodded in understanding, leaving me smiling awkwardly. What was he doing to me? I began to blush and Tate started smirking softly when he noticed.

'Tate, stop looking at me like that,' I laughed, trying to turn away.

'I'm sorry,' he said, still grinning gently but continuing to stare at me.

'Why are you looking at me like that?' I asked.

He shook his head slowly as he looked to the wall and then looked back at me. 'Am I wrong in thinking there is...do you think there's something between us?'

My mouth hung open as I looked for a response. I knew what I wanted to say but I was hesitant. I was buzzing with adrenaline at his question and the way in which it seemed he was looking for one answer in particular, one answer that it was clear to me that he was thinking too. It was time for shy, giggly, bashful Brynn to get the fuck out and the old me to get back.

'Yes, I do...' I replied, nodding at him, and I saw the relief on his face. 'On my part...I think there is.'

'Wow...okay,' he said, laughing softly.

'And you?' I asked, nervously. 'Is there something more to this for you?'

He smiled again and nodded quickly, not answering the question, but instead, he moved closer to me and pressed his lips to mine. His hands moved up to gently rest on my jaw and I rested mine on the back of his neck as I kissed him back. It was a strange feeling to be kissing him, but it was unlike any other kiss I'd ever had. I still felt weird kissing my best friend, but comforted and secure.

'That answer your question?' Tate mumbled, against my lips.

'Sure does,' I chuckled, and I kissed him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 3.1K 27
6 girls. 7 boys. 1 awesome vacation. Or that's what they thought. What happens when the power goes out and people are getting killed by the minut...
1.5K 245 43
𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯. "𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺." *** Polar oppo...
336K 10K 123
Accused of an assault he doesn't remember, Ricky's senior year is made doubly complicated when he falls for the victim's best friend, Olivia - his on...
208 12 9
A serial killer as-well-as a top student at his former school. Being blinded by his mother's selfish desires, he ends up choosing a path that could u...