Innocent Eyes

Av Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... Mer

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Bonus Chapter.2

7.5K 307 155
Av Peachsk

Cameron Age 12...

"Cam what do you want for lunch?" Mason had walked into the kitchen to see Cameron sitting at the island. She seemed to be drawing something.

"Nothing." Cameron mumbled out. She wasn't in the mood for any food.

"Are you sure?" Mason asked again. He knew well that Cameron couldn't cook. She was as bad as Noah. The best Noah could do was those premade packets.

"I said I didn't want anything." Cameron rolled her eyes.

"Okay no need to snap on me. What has you in a mood?" Mason leaned on the counter looking at Cameron. He would like to think he had gotten good at reading teenagers. Since he was working with highschool kids everyday, teaching them history. He would like to think he now knows how they work.

"Nothing leave me alone." Cameron gathered all of her stuff up and left the room.

She made her way to her bedroom. Falling straight onto her bed letting out a long sigh. She didn't mean to snap at Mason. She hadn't been feeling good all day. Her mood had changed completely. She had small little pains in her stomach. Plus every little thing bugged her.

After about ten minutes of lying on her bed, the slight pain in her stomach got stronger. Her hand rested on her stomach, the coolness slightly soothing the pain. Her eyes went wide when she felt something wet come out of her.

Cameron moved to go into the bathroom but it seems as if someone was in there before her. She knocked on the door. "I need the bathroom."

The door opened revealing Noah. "Chill. I'm coming out now. What's the rush?" Cameron had pulled Noah out by his wrist and then closing the door in his face not receiving an answer.

Noah just stood there looking at the door. Confused from his sisters reaction. He knocked on the door slightly worried about Camerons rush to the bathroom. "Cam are you okay?"

On the other side of the door. Cameron sat down on the toliet looking down at her underwear. A big red stain.

In school she had gotten a brief about what periods were. But she was never told what to do.

How would she tell her brothers? They wouldn't know what to get her. Never mind that, She didn't even know what she needed to get.

Another knock from Noah took Cameron out of her thoughts.

"Cam are you okay? Do you need me to get Mason?"

"Why do you need to get me?" Mason had came up the stairs joining Noah outside the bathroom. Cameron could only feel the heat appearing on her cheeks.

"Cameron is in the bathroom. I think there is something wrong she hasn't responded to me." Noah explained.

Mason this time knocked on the door. "Honey you okay in there?"

Noah looked at his brother weirdly. "Whats with the pet names?"

Mason looked to him confused. "I've always used pet names with Cameron."

"No you haven't."

"I have. I have called her sweetie, hon_"

"Can you two stop fighting!" Cameron shouted. She didn't want to hear their bickering.

"Cam what's going on? Are you okay? Your not dying or anything?" Mason pulled his attention back to the bathroom door.

Cameron raised her eyebrows looking down at the blooded mess. She wasn't dying but it looked like she should be. "Not exactly dying." Cameron shouted back.

"Well can you tell us what is going on because this isn't a game of Guess who." Noah retorted back.

Cameron sighed. She debated on just to sit here on the toliet until it was over. But then again who knows how long she could be there. Stuffing some tissue into her underwear. She stood up putting back on her pants and moving to the door. Unlocking it.

Cameron only peaked her head out to see her two brothers standing right outside the door. They looked at her a waiting for her to tell them the problem.

"Igotmyperiod." Cameron mumbled. Her cheeks heating up.

Mason and Noah shared a confused look.

"Cam say it a bit louder and slower." Mason said nodding his head.

Cameron glanced down and then back up at her brothers. "I got my period."

Mason and Noahs eyes went wide they certainly weren't expecting that to come out of her mouth. They both didn't know a thing about periods. Not wanting to make Cameron feel embarrassed about this. Mason and Noah pulled themselves together.

"Cam how about you take a bath and when your finished we will have everything you need okay?" Mason explained even though he had no clue on what his sister needed.

Cameron was slightly surprised by her brothers reaction. She was expecting them to explode or even take her to the hospital because they would probably think she is going to die. She nodded her head smiling.

Once she closed the door. Noah and Mason both shared a panicked look. They moved into Noahs room so Cameron wouldn't hear them.

"What do we do?" Mason said out loud.

"I can text Kiara I mean she could help Cameron." Noah suggested. Him an Kiara had been on and off. But she was always there for Cameron whether or not if him and her were talking.

"Yeah you text her. Ask her to come over and bring supplies. I'll go get Cameron some pain killers. Some chocolate maybe or a hot water bottle." Mason started to ramble.

"Mason just get her both." Noah said stopping Mason from continuing. Mason nodded leaving the room.

Noah pulled out his phone. Instead he thought it was best to ring Kiara instead of text because she would probably ignore him.

"Hello? Noah?" Kiara had picked up the phone. They hadn't talked for three months now. So when she saw his name pop up on her phone she was surprised.

"Kiara I have a problem with Cameron. Well not more of a problem. More of a woman problem." Noah explained.

"She got her first period didn't she." Kiara couldn't help but smile with excitment with Cameron. She had reached her next phase in life. Cameron was like a little sister to Kiara and would do anything for that little girl.

"Yeah. I need you to come over if your not busy and just help her." Noah nervously waited for Kiaras answer.

"I'll be over in ten. I'll bring supplies." Kiara was already half dressed. She ran around her room getting ready.

"Thank you." They ended the call. The boys wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for her.

****

After ten minutes Kiara had finally came over with the supplies. Cameron didn't last long in the bath since she was never a big fan of them. Mason had given her some pain killers along with fresh pyjamas and underwear for while she waited for Kiara to come.

Noah led Kiara up to the bathroom knocking on the door. "Cam. Kiara is here."

There was a sound of shuffling behind the door and the click of a lock, unlocking. Cameron moved herself back over to the toliet before telling Kiara to come in.

When Kiara entered the bathroom. She closed the door behind her. There Cameron sat on the toliet, a towel resting over her lap so her privates were covered.

Kiara sent Cameron a small smile before pulling out all the women supplies. "Cam I'm so happy for you. This is nothing to be embarrassed about." Kiara explained.

"Lets first get you sorted so your not sitting on the toliet." Kiara opened a packet of pads pulling out one. She moved over to Cameron to where her fresh underwear laid on the ground.

"Look I'm going to show you how you put on a pad. This one that I have in my hand is for the day. You change this every two to three hours depending how full it is." Cameron nodded her head in understatement.

"So you open the wrapper. This here is the pad. So you pull that off the wrapper. See how the back of that is sticky? Well that part sticks to your underwear like this." Kiara stuck the pad into the underwear. "Now you see this tab. They are the wings to secure your pad. So you take this off then the little flaps stick on the back like that. There you go your pad is ready." Kiara held up the padded underwear.

She handed them to Cameron to put on. Kiara turned around giving her some privacy as Cameron put on her underwear and pyjama pants.

"I'm finished. You can turn around." Cameron said. She felt releaved that Kiara was here and able to help her.

"Right so I brought you two packets of each. Hopefully they will last you for this period and maybe your next." Kiara pointed to the other packets on the bathroom counter. "So these ones here are bigger cause they are for the night. Usually you just put on one for the night and change it in the morning and its okay if you leak it happens to all of us." Kiara explained.

"What do I do after I'm finished with it?" Cameron asked.

"So you keep the wrapper and once your finished with the one you were wearing. Pull it off your underwear. Roll it up the pad and then put the pad in the wrapper. Roll it up again. Make sure it is sealed with this little tab then throw it in the bin. Never flush it." Kiara explained showing Cameron what to do.

"Thank you Kiara." Cameron pulled her into a hug.

"No problem. Even if me and your brother aren't talking I'll always be here for you." Kiara smiled sadly.

"Your not talking again?" Cameron asked.

"No." Kiara let out a sigh. "Some things are just not ment to be. In anyways I'll be going back to college soon."

"You never know." Cameron mumbled . Before pulling away from their embrace.

"So do you know what to do now?" Kiara asked.

Cameron nodded. She was glad Kiara was here.

****

Noah walked Kiara to the door after she had explained some more things to Cameron about keeping extra stuff in her school bag, so on.

"Thank you for helping with Cameron." Noah smiled. His hand resting on the door handle.

"It was no problem at all. You know I would do anything for her." They just stared at eachother for a minute. Kiara tapped the side of her thighs breaking their staring. "Well I better get going. It was good to see you again Noah."

"You too Kiara. Thanks again."

Kiara sent him one last smile as he closed the door.

Little did they both know Kiara couldn't move from the front door. She stood there staring at it. While Noah on the other side stood staring at the door. His hand still resting on the door handle.

What was he doing?

What was she doing?

Kiara raised her hand to knock on the door. When it opened to reveal Noah. Their eyes connected again, both shocked to see that they had been thinking the same thing.

Next thing they kissed.

"You can not destroy your innocence." Mason came behind Cameron covering her eyes from Noah kissing Kiara. Cameron had stood at the kitchen door entrance watching this all play out.

"Hey. No fair." Cameron tried to pull Mason's hands off her eyes but failed.

"We are going back into the kitchen to give them some privacy." Mason explained turning Camron back around into the kitchen.

Noah and Kiara both pulled away gasping for air.

"That was nice." Noah spoke up blushing. Why did he say that?

Kiara let out a small laugh. "Well I need to go." Kiara turned around.

"Wait but what just happened there?" Noah asked confused.

"Noah I don't know what happened there but we both know it won't work like all the other times. I'm sorry." Kiara shrugged. She had felt guilty after that kiss.

"It's fine. Bye Kiara." This time Noah had actually closed the door and walked away from it. His heart had sunk down to his stomach. But he didn't want to show he was hurting. Joining his siblings who had moved into the sitting room, who were looking for a movie to watch.

Cameron tapped his shoulder. Noah turned his attention to his little sister. "Don't worry you don't need another girl. You have me."

Noah smiled at his little sister. Cameron was right all he needed was her. Noah wrapped his big arms around her placing a kiss on the top of Camerons head. And he woukd be the only boy in her life. Well including her brothers. He still yet to figure out how to get rid of the twins especially Dylan.

****

An hour later they all sat around the TV watching a movie. Cameron had her chocolate bar in hand and a hot water bottle on her stomach as she cuddled up against Noah.

It had been a long day for everyone. The front door opened and in walked Owen.

"Hey guys. What did I miss?" Owen questioned as he came in.

There we go bonus Chapter 2..

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe Cameron is growing up. Her first period!!

Anyways..

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment..

(Edited)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

Never Alone Av Ela

Tonårsromaner

882K 26.1K 48
[[COMPLETED]] Her parents gave her the most precious people in her life. ~oOo~ Athena Eleanor Hale, seven years old, have four personal bodyguards w...
553K 11.6K 19
A nerd with a dark side. Nine brothers with no idea of the existence of their sister.An italian mafia widow with no ides about his daughter.How elev...
897K 26.1K 42
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...