The Stadium's Star [COMPLETE]

By strwbrryglazeddonut

SEQUEL to THE COACH'S DAUGHTER. Complete. One fateful night changed it all. Since being thrown in each other'... More

Intro
Character & Story Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Final Notes & TCD Book 3
update on TCD3

Chapter 52

18.6K 631 247
By strwbrryglazeddonut

After thirty minutes, we stop at a rest stop so that Mia can pee. She has a bladder the size of a penny so I'm honestly impressed she even made it this long. Anthony and I stand around the rest stop. My eyes flit to the vending machines where Katy is hopping around Zack, throwing her head back with loud laughter.

"You wanna tell me about this love triangle situation we have going on?" Anthony asks. I realize I've been staring.

"What?"

"You've been staring at that girl like she's a cockroach on your bathroom floor. And same with her. I'm assuming it's due to the dark-haired, muscled hunk next to her."

I laugh. "Is it that obvious?"

"Well, I do like drama more than most," Anthony says. "And that guy is really cute. So spill. What is he? Your crush?"

I kick at the dirt. "He's my ex," I say. "And she is my friend... At least, I thought she was."

Anthony gasps without sound. "What a back-stabbing bitch." He leans closer to me. "So why'd you break up with him? Did the dick not live up to the face? Because a lot of time the muscular ones are the-"

"It's nothing like that," I say. I feel my face turning red even though I hate it. "Just... bad circumstances."

"You still love him, don't you?" he asks knowingly.

"It doesn't matter," I say quietly. He won't even look at me anymore."

"Yeah because he's been too busy glaring at me with those gorgeous eyes for the entire ride as he should. You are beautiful and I would definitely hit on you," Anthony says.

"Thank you." I grin. "You know, I didn't realize that cheesy tumblr quotes like 'sometimes love isn't enough' or 'time heals everything' were true but they are."

"You know what my favorite quote is?" Anthony asks. I shake my head. "If it really was true love, it will find a way to come back."

"If only life was a bunch of tumblr quotes," I say with a thin smile.

"Don't give up hope," Anthony says. He wraps an arm around me and starts to walk us back to the car. "Come on, let's pretend I'm straight to make your ex jealous."

A/N: shoutout to my friend Anthony who Anthony is based on. Also thank u for 100k <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 174K 51
In a town where the high school football team rules the school, Amelia is just another face in the crowd. Sure, her dad is the football coach but Ame...
83.2K 2.4K 57
-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ______________ Van...
23.8K 361 41
"You haven't gotten the dynamics of our relationship down yet, have you? Let me explain it to you: we're involved, very involved. You're mine, and yo...
316K 14K 47
BOOK TWO OF THE RECKLESS LOVE SERIES JJ Walker is beginning his sophomore year at Stanford University and lined up to be the starting wide receiver f...