Another Day Passes {BTSxReade...

By kam127

"did you really fall in love with a fan?" "yes." OT7 BTSxReader More

1. Grown Up
3. Magic Shopped
4. Invitation
5. Bedtime Story

2. Happy Birthday

1.5K 83 77
By kam127

Waking up in the morning, you can't help but start the day off smiling.

     Then you remember it's your birthday.

     But that doesn't stop you from smiling, because today, you have that sweet boy's birthday party to go to.

     And, the fact that you met your idols yesterday helps, too.

Opening your phone, you see two missed calls and five messages.

"This is your dentists office calling to wish you a happy..."

"Meh."

"Happy Birthday, Y/N!"

You immediately shut your voicemails off, your sister-in-law's voice already bugging you.

You know she's just being nice, but ever since your brother said those awful things about you, the only thing you have for anything that involves him is hate.

Except for his son, Galliard.

Oh, do you love that little boy.

Checking the bedside clock, you see that it's already 1:00 in the afternoon. Getting out of bed, you go wash your face, brush your teeth, do your business, all the works.

You go to your fridge, where you hung the invitation, checking what time you have to be there.

     "5:00... p.m.... oh shit I forgot a gift!"

     But you don't worry too much. You have enough time to get ready, go get a little gift, and get to the party.

     Going into your walk-in closet, you look around, choosing a casual outfit.

     You pull a loose fitting white t-shirt off it's hanger and throw it on, next a pair of jean shorts, tucking in the shirt and pulling it all together with a black belt. You pull on a pair of white Vans and look in the mirror, giving finger guns to yourself.

     After gathering your keys, phone, and purse, you head for the door at 2:00.

     Arriving at the store, you immediately head for the toy section.

     Looking around, you realize you don't really know what to get a five year old. He could be into books, or games, or anything else.

     Then you think of it.

    For your fifth birthday, your parents got you a RC Car, along with your favorite book.

     Looking around, you can't find an RC Car, but you do find the book you were looking for. Buying it, and a gift bag, you head across town to where a friend works.

     She's always been into electronics, and has a few toys up her sleeve.

     "Brandy," you walk into her shop, "get me your best RC Car you have. I don't care about the cost."

     "You sure? It's 200." She says, shrugging as you nod.

     "Alright, here you go, but since it's your birthday, I'll give it to you for 150 bucks."

     You roll your eyes, laughing as she ruffles your hair.

"Bye, Y/N, happy birthday!" She shouts as you leave.

You wave goodbye to her, entering your car and driving off at 4:00. That drive across town really cost you time, and it's still an hour to get to the suburban part of Seoul, at least, the rich part of the suburbs.

Inputing the address into your GPS, you start for your destination, listening to music on the way.

As you're driving, you get a call. You look at the caller ID, which flashes an unknown number.

"Hello?" You pick up the call.

"Y/N!"

"This is Y/N," you confirm.

"It's Yerum!"

"Oh, well hello birthday boy!" You say, taking a hand off the steering wheel to turn up the volume, though you could've just done it with the steering wheel.

You had just gotten a new car, and clearly you're not used to it.

"Are you on the way?" He asks, seemingly excited.

"Yes, I am! I just had to pick up your gift. It'll be a little while, though, because I'm still across town."

"Yerum! Where's my phone!" You hear from the other end of the call.

"I have it, Daddy!"

"Hey, Yerum, where'd you get my number from?" You ask, a little confused as to who's phone he's using. Then you realize it's Min Yoongi's phone. You're being called by Min Yoongi's son on his phone. You officially have his phone number.

"I stole a business card yesterday," he answers honestly.

"Ah, gotcha. Why don't you give your Daddy his phone back, okay?" You suggest, taking a right. There's a huge bump, which sends everything in your car rustling, which causes Yerum to giggle.

"Okay, but I want to talk with you, Y/N!" He whines, and you can tell from the way he's talking that he's pouting.

"We can talk later, honey," you reason, and though you can't see it, he nods.

"Okay, Yerum, I'll see you soon," you give a few smooches through the phone, the boy giggling once again. "Bye!"

You press the hang-up button on the steering wheel.

"That boy..."

"Who were you calling?"

"My friend," a Yerum answers.

"Oh, well will they be at the party?"

"Mhm! She said she's on the way, but that she'll be a little late," he informs.

The group that surrounds him nods.

"Okay, birthday boy," his father scoops him into his arms, "let's go put on your outfit!"

"Okay!" Yerum giggles as his father holds him above his head, letting him fly around as if he were Superman. "I think you'll like my friend, Daddy, she's very sweet and very pretty."

"That's nice, buddy, but a lot of your other friends will be arriving soon, so let's get you ready."

Pulling into the neighborhood, you're greeted with the sight of tall trees and an illustrious sign that reads The Villas at Newberry Park.

After a few minutes of navigating through the windy roads, the GPS says to take a right at a gravel road.

The gravel road leads through a large cement and iron gate. A tad bit unsure, you still drive through it, which leads you to driving through a wooded area, and then, like you hadn't just driven through dense woods, a cement driveway pops up out of nowhere.

It's windy, but in your little sports car, it's easy to follow. After a few seconds, you finally see it. It's like in the movies.

     There's a huge colonial style house that must be a mile long and three stories high.

     You pull into the driveway that goes through to the garage and circles around a water fountain in the front yard.

     This house is beyond belief.

     You see balloons tied to the front pillars, signs taped to them too. "Yerum's 5th Brithday Party! Just knock on the front door." You read aloud.

     You look for a spot to park, cars lining the driveway. Finding a space, you park, getting out and going to your trunk. You open it and quickly stuff the gifts into the bag you bought, stuffing it with tissue paper and heading to the door.

     Nervous, your hands are sweaty and your legs shake a little, but you remember who's waiting for you inside, so you put a little pep in your step.

     Arriving at the front door, you knock twice, and on the third knock, the door swings open.

     You look down, Yerum smiling up at you, his adorable smile on display. You never realized it, but he looks exactly like his father.

     "Y/N!" He shouts, making grabby hands at you.

     You bend down so he can hug you, and he does, ever so tightly. You feel so content in his little arms, like you're hugging family.

     "Happy birthday, Buddy!"

     "Happy birthday to you, too!" He shouts excitedly, finally letting go of you.

     As you stand up, he grabs your hand, leaving you bent over a little. "C'mon! Let's go see everything that's here. Also, you can meet my Daddy and his friends!"

     "W-Why?" You chuckle nervously.

     "Because! They have to know it's your birthday, too! And besides, you can be friends with them and me! Let's go!"

     He begins to drag you through this amazing house, trying to get you to the backyard.

     "Wait, here's your gift!" You hand it to him.

   "For me?" He says, holding the big bag.

     "Mhm!" He runs off quickly, going to set it in the gift table, leaving you stranded in the middle of the large house. He returns quickly, grabbing your hand again.

     Yerum then begins to lead you again, and finally, you make it to the backyard. You're now passing kids, clowns, animals, and now some adults.

     "Let's go, Y/N!" Yerum drags you along.

     People give you funny looks, but you're focused solely on Yerum, who takes you to a white horse that munches on the grass, his trainer right next to him as kids wait in a line to pet him.

     Across the yard, though, you've caught someone's eye.

     "Who's that?"

     "Y/N?!"

     "Y/N? That's a beautiful name."

     "I know right?"

     "Why is Yerum attached to her hip?"

     "We'll tell you later..."

     "Yerum, you have a lot going on here, why don't you go play with your friends? There's some swimming in the pool, some are riding the ponies, and some are in the bouncy castle! That seems like so much fun!" You reason with the boy, who won't leave your side.

     "But- you're my friend, Y/N! I don't want to leave you," he says, pouting cutely.

     "It's okay, Yerum, I swear! I'm going to get a soda."

     "No, stay with me and my friends," he begs, and you really want to say no, but it's like he has this grasp on you.

     "Yerum," you feel an arm sling around your shoulders. You feel your eyes widen tenfold. "Why don't you listen to Y/N and go play, 'kay? The adults are going to talk."

     "M'kay, TaeTae!" Yerum smirks, running off.

     "So, Y/N," you turn to the voice and body surrounding you. "Didn't expect to see you here."

Before you can say anything, you're being whisked away.

"Hello, Taehyung-ssi-"

"I think you should just call me Taehyung."

"Right..." he lets you go, only to intertwine your fingers with his as he leads you across the backyard to where the parents and other adults are hanging out.

You blush like a madwoman, fanning your face.

"Too hot out here for you, Y/N?" He asks without turning around.

"U-Um... yes?" You answer in more of a question.

"Y/N," he comes to a stop, and you, not paying attention, bump into his back. You were too spaced out, staring at your intertwined hands, to have noticed him a stopping. "I'd like you to meet Yerum's father, one of my best friends, and former member of BTS-"

Taehyung steps out of your way.

"Hello, I'm Min Yoongi!"

"Holy- Oh my gosh," is all you can manage.

"Oh my god, she's making the same face as yesterday," a voice from beside you says.

It's Kim Namjoon. Next to him is Jung Hoseok. They all look at Taehyung, who still holds your hand.

He smiles at them, though his Gucci sunglasses hide his eyes.

"It's an honor to meet you," you finally say, sticking your hand out.

He takes it into his and shakes hands with you, smiling widely.

His signature smile. The one that's always made your heart beat faster than it should.

"Taehyung, you can let go of her other hand," you hear a voice from behind you.

Kim Seokjin.

"I'm good", Taehyung shoots back, shrugging.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin."

"I- Wow," again, you're practically rendered speechless.

"Is she okay?" Yoongi asks, waving his hand in front of your face.

"Hold on," Namjoon says, whistling loudly, capturing the attention of most people. "Jimin, Jungkook! Get your butts over here!"

"Coming!"

"Gotcha!"

You hear running through grass over the sound of children's laughter.

"Present!" The one and only Jeon Jungkook shouts, saluting his elders.

"Holy-"

"You called?" Park Jimin comes running up beside Jungkook, elbowing the younger.

They both laugh, but stop abruptly as they see you. They begin to smile widely, your blush deepening.

"Okay, now that you're all here, I'd like you all to meet Y/N," Taehyung introduces you.

"Nice to meet you," Jimin greets, his eyes squeezed shut as he smiles.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl, right?" Taehyung says, and you practically faint.

"Yes, it's a pleasure to meet you," Jungkook agrees."

"It truly is our pleasure, Y/N, and Tae's right. Pretty name for a pretty girl," Jin says, bowing.

"So how do you know Yerum, Y/N?" Yoongi asks.

Yoongi knows his little boy. And he knows that Yerum, though he's a social butterfly, does not like adults. He prefers to stick to his age group and tends to stay away from adults, even if their his father's friends. That only adults he trusts are Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung, Seokjin, and Jimin, and of course his father. But you don't know that.

"Well..." Namjoon starts, "she's the one that saved Yerum when he was on the street."

"Oh my god. I'm forever in your debt!" Yoongi says as you bow, smiling as you stand to full height once again.

"It was no problem, Yoongi-ssi."

"Yoongi. Just Yoongi is fine."

"Of course. I just hated seeing him on the street, crying. Something could have happened to him, so I just kept him in my office. I just hoped he would feel safe," you smile is blinding, and they all see it.

"Well, just let me know how I can repay you, and it's done." He promises.

"Really, there's nothing to repay. Your handsome little man is so sweet, and well behaved. He's a dream," you compliment, a smile building it's way on Yoongi's face.

"You're trying to get on his good side, eh?" Jungkook chuckles, his smile contagious.

"No! I truly mean it," you say.

As Namjoon is about to speak, you feel a tug on your hand. "Y/N?!" Yerum whines, drawling out your name.

"Yes, honey?" You bend down to his height, the boy smiling.

"Aren't you going to tell them?"

"Tell them what?"

"You know."

"I'm going to be honest," you think hard on what he's saying, "I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"That you love them!"

"Huh?!" You shout, Yerum laughing at your shocked expression.

"Yeah, Y/N loves you guys! She even has a picture of you on her work desk."

"Oh my gosh I just got exposed by a five year old."

The guys raise an eyebrow at you, all bursting out into laughter.

Great. I'm done for.

"So you're a fan?" Jungkook laughs loudly, slapping his knee.

"Yeah! She really loves you- Hmph-" you cover Yerum's mouth, to which he slides your hand off of him to hold it.

"Quit saying I love them, Yerum!" You face palm, the seven wheezing.

Yerum honestly doesn't get why they're laughing. You love them. He doesn't understand how embarrassing that is for you, or how funny that is to the guys. He thinks it's very sweet.

"Okay, well me and Y/N have to go celebrate, so we'll see you later! Bye!" He walks away with you, hand in hand.

You drop Taehyung's hand.

He frowns at that.

Once you're out of earshot, they begin conversing about you.

"She was sweet," Hoseok comments.

"You think she's using Yerum?" Yoongi grimaces.

He's had it happen before. Women have used Yerum to get close to him or the others, leaving Yerum sad and confused, and them infuriated.

They silently watch as Yerum drags you to the face painting booth. You shake your head no as he points to the chair, waving your hands in a X motion. He begins to pout, tears working up into his eyes.

You pat his head, shaking your head, beginning to speak, though they can't hear what you're saying.

He speaks, still pouting. You sigh as he points to the chair again. You sit down in the chair as Yerum points to your face, telling the painter what he wants done.

"No," Namjoon affirms.

"She's not using him," Jimin agrees.

"She's special," Seokjin smiles.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

bam. another chapter ;)

~kam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 508 31
"Do you still love me ?" "You know I do." "Then don't."
1.3K 57 20
This is purely fiction. Btsxreader
175 15 10
"𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗆𝖾, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺." 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗒/𝗇 𝗅/𝗇 𝗂...
454 10 26
k.nj♡ ' 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 '