Covens At War

Oleh mrsnicky_

Him and everything he was made my blood boil. His family didnt like mine, mine didnt like his. Our covens wer... Lebih Banyak

Pilot
Fun
Deals
Hate + Love
Rock wall
Selfishness
Ideas
Establishment
Individual
Technical
Some how
Approval
Explain
Denial
Derogatory
Tentatively
Ordinary
Signal
Unintentional
Recovery
Artificial
Nobility
Development
Childish
Overall
Occasionally
Priority
Functional
Untied
Typical
Unbelievable
Critical
Vital
Distinct
Dismissal
Proven
Logical
Belonging
Clarity
Level
Lovely
Hysterical
Chase
Driven
Bliss
Lethal
Possible
Memories
Prince
Begins
Antic
Upset
Vocal
Hell
Party
<3
Fall
Epic
Finale

Driven

574 13 20
Oleh mrsnicky_

A couple hours later after we were done, she barely was moving. At first she was so still that if I hadn't had vampire hearing, I wouldve thought I killed her.

Round after round we went, I could tell she was getting exhausted at the end of the first hour, but when I started to stop she begged for more. I got another hour out of her before I had to stop, I was getting tired myself and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Do you need to take a shower?" I asked as I leaned over her face, she smiled and just barely shook her head. "Let me rephrase the question, would you like to take a shower by yourself or would you like my help? Because I am so sorry love but we are sweaty, and gross, and we stink. Like bad."

She giggled and didnt say anything. "No words yet?"

"Your help would be nice." She whispered through her sore throat, I didnt know if it was because her screams or her punishment for talking back.

+++

I leaned up against the head board and relaxed as she kissed my abs, they soon trailed down my v-line and she smiled up at me.

"I get that my voice may not be deep... but I can assure you my throat is." She whispered onto me, my eyes quickly shot wide and she kissed the tip of me.

"You better keep your word, slut."

+++

"And she speaks!" I chuckled as I slipped my hand under her neck and knees, I picked her up and held her close to my chest.

She closed her eyes and I looked at her as I walked into the bathroom in my room. The side of her thighs were still red and slightly hot from all of my slapping. Her neck had red teeth marks from my bites and her lips were a little puffy, but nothing too noticeable. Nothing we couldn't easily hide.

"Open your eyes for hot, keep them closed for cold, blink for between the two." She opened her eyes.

"Turn it to the hottest setting, I want the water to be hotter than hell." She mumbled, she kept her head up and her eyes opened.

"How about a bath?" I asked as I looked at the tub placed in the shower. This bathroom was like Damon's but shrunken, and the shower was blocked off from the rest of the room by blurred sliding glass doors.

"Good thinking." She said smiling, she then reached her hand up and laid it on my cheek.

I filled the tub with hit water and bubbles then laid her in, she immediately fell limp but kept herself above water. I started for the shower.

"Kai-" She said normally, I turned around. "Where are you going?"

"I'm taking a shower, love."

"No." She said without a reasoning, she looked at me with hope in her eyes. I sighed but gave in, I walked back over to her and moved her forward so I could sit behind her.

"Happy?" I whispered quietly into her ear, she hummed. I rested my chin onto her shoulder as my hands laid on her thighs under the boiling water. She laid her head against mine happily.

I didn't last as long as she wanted in there. Not only was I teasing myself, the water was getting hotter, plus baths weren't really my thing. I didnt like sitting in a fancy box filled with all the grossness on my body, let alone someone else's body, even if it was Rae.

"No Malachai, please." I looked down at her as I wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked freaked out, she only ever called me 'Malachai' when she was very very angry with me, or when I was rocking her world.

"No, I just thought I'd start calling you that, if that's ok."

"No its fine... I guess." I didnt really like people calling me that, she always got a free pass because it was her. But that was what my father would call me, he used it as a threat or as some kind of put down instead of using it like a name. So I didnt let people call me that, but she would use it in the exact opposite way he would, so I guess I'd let it slide.

"Are you sure? I dont want to cross any lines."

"No, Rae. It's fine. As long as no one else uses it like my father did, it's just like how your mother used your name. You know... it was like a, uh, a weapon." I kind of chuckled, manly to get rid of some of the tension but it didnt really seem to help.

"Its stupid how we think that way." She mumbled as she unplugged the bath, the 45 minutes in there must've help her a lot.

"What do you mean?" I asked sitting up on the corner. She stood up beautifully and took the towel from the rail beside her and wrapped it around herself.

"Well, my name means friend and yours means my angel, which you are." She said walking up to me and kissing my cheek.

"I am no angel." I said following her as she strutted out of the bathroom.

"In general, no. But towards me? The sweetest." She clasped her hands as she turned to face me, she held them down and cocked her head with a smile. I grabbed her waist and she stopped her silly action, I kissed her once then walked away.

"So how do you want to deal with today? Are we going to walk down there together?" I asked finding myself clothes.

"So my plan is for you to go out the window, I'll walk downstairs and Stefan will more than likely ask questions, I will answer them with lies and then you will walk in the front door. Just act normal, nonchalant." She planned as she got dressed. I chuckled at her word.

"Ok so what's the main lie?"

"I kissed you in the moment of us fighting with a silence spell on, Ben saw the long kiss and that's when I unspelled us and brought him downstairs. After he heard the laugh I told you to go home with the spell still up and took a nap."

"Perfect." I said walking back over to her fully clothed and kissed her meaningfully.

"I wish we could, just do this, all day long." She said in sections from our kissing.

"Well we could, but people would judge us." I said pulling my lips away entirely. She snuggled her head into my chest as I held her there.

I didnt understand why this aspect of things was so hard for her. I get we are immortal and I could possibly spend the rest of eternity with her, but still. She seemed to have no problem now about me holding her and kissing her, we could've had this from the beginning. But she didn't want it.

'Oh our covens' 'oh our families' 'we are natural enemies' was crap. If this is how enemies act towards each other, then I wounder why all the other people who hate me dont kiss me like she does.

"You ready to go lie?" I asked her, she groaned. "I can hold you like this tonight m'love. Promise." I whispered into her ear. That would probably be not too long from now, I mean shes had me ever since 11:30 today when Benny was napping. It was now 3:15.

She unwrapped her arms around me and I let her go. I took the spell down and went out the window as she walked out the door.

RAES POV
- - - - - - - - - -

I walked downstairs, tripping over my feet on every other stair. All I needed to do was sit on the couch so they wouldn't notice my weak walk.

When I got to the end, I could hear Kais heart beat at the end of the driveway, waiting for the right time to come in.

Stefan turned to me and I yawned as I stretched upwards. He smiled at me and I sat on the couch, Ben was eating his dinner in the corner.

"So um... Rae, can I ask you something?" He asked turning to me, I rolled my eyes and then closed them as I leaned back into the couch cushions.

"As long as it is child appropriate." I sighed and opened my eyes back up, he nodded and folded his hands.

"Yes of course." He started. "Its about Kai- I just um..."

"Stefan, I wont judge you with whatever you want to say. If your worried about what happened between him and I, it was nothing. He came in through my window with a silence spell so you couldn't hear us. We started arguing about Bonnie and my family, and he kissed me. I won't lie about that, there was obviously a kiss. He hid under the bed as I took Ben down and heard the conversation and thought it was hysterical. I went back upstairs, he wanted to pick up where we left off, I did not. That is that."

"Where were you the rest of the time?"

"Oh was my huge yawn not good enough?" I asked with a giggle, he smiled and shook his head.

"No, it was fine." He kept his smile.

"Besides, I'm waiting for Damon. You of all people should know that I'm waiting for him, Kai knows that now too. You both saw me the night he left, I was a wreck."

"At least you didnt turn it off." He had that right. I'd only ever want to turn it off for the adventure of it, the experience, not because I was weak and didnt want to feel pain.

"Trust me, you wont have to worry about that." I laughed, he nodded.

I watched Valerie feed Ben without actually watching. I mainly waited for Kai to get back while thinking about the situation we were in because I wanted him just as much as I wanted Damon.

I'm not going to lie, I was still upset he kill my family yesterday. But there was apart of me... like there kind of always been, that wanted him. I still loved Damon with all my heart, and the second that I was allowed to get him out I would, I would go into his arms like we were the kind of couple at an airport.

But then Kai would be there, watching me be happy with him. And I would feel guilty that I'd left him for a man who was dead for god knows how long. I wouldn't want to let go and I knew he wouldnt let me go without a fight.

I wouldnt want to hurt either of them. Because with Kai, he was here now, he was with me now and he cared for me, I cared for him. We were natural enemies, but there is a very thin line between enemies and lovers. And it's not hard to cross that line, I knew that now.

And then there was Damon. He would wake up with joy to see me, like he just woke up the next day. In his mind, nothing between us wouldve changed. And in reality, I was having to decide who I wanted to spend the rest of eternity with without making one of them suffer! It was hard and upsetting, and I didn't want to have to deal with it in the way that I was.

Then Kai walked into the door and broke my train of thought.

"Hey," I said with a straight face as he walked into the house. "Sorry about your girlfriend." I smiled at him devilishly and he simply rolled his eyes at me.

"Kai!" Ben screamed, pushing his plate off of his highchair from excitement.

"Benjamin!" I scolded loudly as I sprung off of the couch in attempt to save the plate with the food he refused to eat.

I caught it just before it hit the ground. "Ben, you need to behave." I said harshly as I set the plate back on the attachable table. "I get you were happy to see him, but you know better that to push your plate off of the table. Now you will have to eat everything on that in order to be excused." I said turning around.

"Raya!" He exclaimed upset. "That's no fair!" He slammed his hands on the tray and I spun around to look at him. I was going to yell but I knew better than to yell at him, I sighed and walked over to him.

"Ben, I'm sorry for getting angry. But you know that it's not acceptable to throw your plate, correct?" He looked at me through his eyebrows, his eyes immediately reminded me of Kai when he was being crazy, but there was no smile. I mean of course there wasnt, he was a child upset because his supervisor was making him eat his food.

"Yeah." He groaned angrily.

"At least eat your carrots."

"Bleh!"

"Ben, they help your eyesight. Dont you want to see your reds and greens by the time your 20?" He almost growled at me, I just barely smiled and took a step back as he put one in his mouth. He chewed for at least 5 minutes while making gross faces.

"Benjamin you swallow that." I demanded.

"Take your own advice, princess." Kai muttered under his breath, I dont think he understands what secret hook-ups mean.

"Malachai, zip it." I said looking back at him, he quickly smiled and winked at me, making me blush.

+++

I swirled my tounge around his shaft and moved my head back and forth on him quickly. He had his hand in my hair that was pushing down on my head lightly, the other hand was above his head on the headboard.

He shoved himself deeper in my mouth considerately, almost as a signal to go faster, so I did. I used my vampirism as a helping hand to make him feel satisfied, he clenched his hand in my hair as he moaned loudly and came into my mouth. I was about to spit it back onto him as I lifted my mouth from him, then he quickly bent down and held my chin up to his face.

"You swallow that, you know better by now, whore." He spat at me in a kind way, everytime he degraded me it made me feel frisky, even more than what I was.

I swallowed his orgasm and grinned up at him as I moved my face closer to his. "Open." He demanded, I did and once he saw my mouth clear from him, he smiled and moved his hand to my cheek. "Good girl." He praised, then brought his lips down to mine and kissed me generously.

+++

Ben finally swallowed and his bite and I let him go, once I pulled him out he trotted over to Valerie upset.

"She does have a point, buddy. They make your eyes see better." She tapped his nose with her finger and they smiled at each other. I sighed and turned around to see Stefan standing there and Kai smiling at me.

"I need a drink." I sighed heading towards the door.

"Wine or bourbon?" Stefan asked me heading over to the table with drinks.

"Neither. I need tequila, vodka, something strong." I groaned heading towards the door, grabbing Damon's keys.

"Can I come with?" Kai asked bluntly.

"I dont care. Just dont make any moves on me or I will rip your heart out." I snapped and I waited at the door, Stefan seemed to believe my threat and walked away. I smiled at Kai and he smiled back.

He walked over to me and set Damon's keys back down onto the table. "My truck." He whispered into my ear.

He grabbed my hand and twirled me out of the house, I giggled softly. We ran over to his truck and got in, he didn't waste time slamming his foot onto the gas after he put the keys in the ignition.

He rolled down the windows as we sped down the rode.

I've never felt this free with him in my life, and I loved it.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

137 0 9
My name is Phoebe Perkins. I have been stuck in a prison world with Kai Parker for the past 3 years. And this year seems to be our luckiest, this is...
673K 17.6K 104
"I desire things which will destroy me in the end" Heroic sacrifice and selflessness were in Andie Walkers nature, so when push come to shove she sa...
198K 6.3K 65
Malachai Parker wasn't the only person to massacre his family. Along with him was Isabelle Martin, a witch who held his hand along the way, letting h...
14.7K 514 46
YOUR Y/N BENNETT YOUR STILL A VIRGIN (JUST TO LET YOU KNOW) Y/N IS MORE INTO FASHION SHE LIKES GIRLY STUFF BUT CAN ALSO SOMETIMES BE A TOMBOY,YOU USE...